Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 41

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 41

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 385 words

0Unrated
Chapter 41

Laura's POV

It was two days before New Years and we were all sitting around trying to figure out what we were going to do.

"We could stay here and do like just us...or head home and throw something there" Joe suggested

"but where would we do it...normaly Chris throws one...but that's not going to happen" Pete sighed.

"My place is up for grabs" stacey suggested from the floor where she was playing with bell and peterpan.

"That would be awesome! Yall are invited too" Patrick said addressing the last part to Lizy and Ana. It would be sad leaving here but it would be good to finaly be home.

Man I miss it.



Stacey's POV

"Home sweet home" I mutterd as we pulled up to my apartment.

We had just dropped Laura and Joe off at joe's house and patrick and andy were riding with lizy ana and jordan.

That just left me, pete and bell.

"Nice place" pete said walking into the apartment. "yeah I thought so too"

Smiling I went and threw my suit case in my room.

"Make yourself at home" I told pete walking back into the living room.

It was a two bedroom apartment with two and half baths a full kitchen and a nice size livingroom.

I smiled watching him play will bell. It felt good to be happy again. Biting back those thoughts I walked into the kitchen.

"Pete! Do you want something to drink?" I yelled looking through my fridge.

"what do ya have" he said coming up behinding me causing me to jump and hit my head.

"don't scare me! Its not nice!"



Patrick's POV

We pulled up to Andy's and My place and got out of the car.

"Are you sure you don't mind us staying here?" Ana asked as we walked into the apartment.

"We wouldn't have offered if we didn't mean it" Andy said taking her bads and leading her to the room she would be sharing with Jordan.

"Thank you Patrick. I mean it thank you so much" Lizy said staring at me.

It all happened in slow motions our lips touched briefly before she pulled away.

Oh my...She just kissed me.


``````````````````

only one more chapter to go!! but no fear...there will be another one!
Sign up to rate and review this story