Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What is my life?!

Nightmares and pizza

by fallnightlovermusic 0 reviews

The first nightmare struck!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-08-06 - 482 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4:
Patrick POV:

Once I opened the hotel door I let her go in first “Go sit down, ill get us something to eat” I said and kissed her cheek, she has the softest skin ever. “Thank you” she said smiling and taking her shoes off. I loved her so much I can’t believe she would harm herself. I need to tell her about the band and tour. “So what do you want?” I asked sitting on the bed “umm… I don’t know I kinda just wanna get domino’s pizza if that’s ok?” she said smiling and taking her coat off and sitting next to me. “sure!” I smiled and got the number off her and ordered.
Then I heard a phone ring it wasn’t mine so it must have been Kamila’s “oh shit, sorry need to get this” she said jumping off the bed then answering whilst walking into the bathroom.

I heard her talking in a different language and some shouting... Then I heard a knock on the door must be the pizza “Hello? Pizza delivery!” this man said “Ok be on sec!” I said getting off the bed and grabbing my wallet “That will be 10 pounds and 25 pence” he said I looked into my wallet and only saw dollar bills “oh yeah different currency… Kamila! Can I borrow 10 pounds! Its for the pizza!” I said “yeah sure!” she said and walked out the bathroom and opening her coat for money “here you go” she passed me 3 5 pound paper notes “keep the change and thank you!” I said….
A few hour passed we ate the pizza, watched some Netflix (American Horror Story), she wanted to watch it so I said yes even though I’ve already watched it in the US, we cuddled and fell asleep… “night Patrick…” she said with a tired voice drifting off to sleep.

Kamila’s POV:
I woke up panting then I sat up straight looking around with tears falling from my eyes. I took the duvet off me and sat on the floor, my knees in my chest and crying “no… no…” I whispered, I then walked into the bathroom looking in the mirror then going back to the floor backed into a corner, still crying.

It had been a hour of crying until Patrick noticed that I was out of the bed. “uhmghmm…” Patrick then looked around and saw me in the corner crying.
“oh my god Kamila what happened!” he jumped out of bed running towards me and picking me up bridel style holding me and calming me down “Shh its ok…” Patrick said but I just cried into his shoulder and held him close. He then put me down on the bed and covered me with the duvet and calmed me down and he just held me close.I finally fell asleep in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story