Categories > Original > Romance

Geopathic Anxiety

by namelion9 0 reviews

I'm Sosa Strand. Nice to meet you

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2015-08-09 - 1108 words

0Unrated

Maybe one for the greatest hidden dangers today is Geopathic Stress. You can't see it, taste it, smell it, feel it or hear it however it surrounds us all. Geopathic stress itself comes in two main kinds, all-natural and unnatural. It is basically the energetic fields that are emanated from various sources. Organic types of EMF incorporate lay lines, underwater sources, energy vortex's and adverse Feng Shui lines. These have usually been around us and recognized by a lot of cultures, in specific the chinese and the celts. Dowsing has been the most widespread way to determine these energy fields and has been used around the planet in numerous forms for many centuries. There have been several studies carried out linking these organic geopathic tension fields to illness, and in particular cancer. Individuals who created cancer had their house checked and it was found that dowsers could choose up unfavorable energy fields in regions they spent large amounts of time, often through the bed. Analysis was then conducted on who had previously lived there and it was located that there was a really higher incidence of preceding occupants dying from cancer. It's not just cancer but a entire range of illnesses and difficulties that have been linked to geopathic anxiety. These consist of ME, depression, insomnia, headaches, back pain, and stress. However the previous hundred years we have seen a rise in the geopathic stress due to the large amounts of electrical equipment now utilized. It is estimated that the ambient EMF pollution has improved more than 200 million times in the past century. This level increases to over 1 billion times in city centre's. An experiment with bumble bees showed them going crazy and attacking every other when exposed to high EMF fields, a rather scary similarity to our personal culture in a lot of methods. I ask males 'would they place their testicles in a microwave?', and the answer is of course no. I then ask if they carry a cell phone in their trouser pocket, to which the answer is typically yes. What is the distinction? Effectively essentially the time it requires them to cook. This is a little too close to the truth for comfort. Cell phones emit frequencies in the micro wave range, so do microwaves, therefore their name. Now agreed a microwave has a lot greater radiation level but thermal image scans on the brain have showed that it too heats up when making use of a mobile phone. In truth 2 minutes wants 1 hour for the effects to fully lessen. Believe about that. It indicates that a lot of people are actually 'hot headed' the whole day! Now I know cell phones get a lot of bad press, and probably a small unfairly when you think about how negative cordless phones are, and worse nonetheless hairdryers. The fact of the matter is each and every electrical device provides off one thing. So take an average workplace worker. First they make their toast, in a toaster. Not as well bad if they are not standing as well close. Then they drive to work, in a vehicle. Visiting http://finance.fox16.com/inergize.klrt/news/read/30241793/husband's_death_from_cancer_led_to_creation_of_energems_for_geopathic_stress_and_emf_protection certainly provides suggestions you can tell your cousin. Cars generate huge levels of EMF's due to the metals in the tyres, moving engine parts, air conditioning, radios etc. This is the all contained in a metal cage insulated from the ground allowing it to construct up. It is no wonder so many men and women become stressed and fatigued driving. Then they arrive at function, sit in front of a computer, emitting radiation, under fluorescent lights, emitting radiation, take a cell phone contact, emitting radiation and on and on. They finally drive property, in their automobile, and then sit in front of their Television, emitting radiation, consuming their radiated food from their microwave. And that's only a brief appear. You can use EFT and other Energy Psychology methods to clear some of the disruptions to your system triggered by EMFs. Headaches from fluorescent lighting is a wonderful example. This although, in my opinion, requirements to be accomplished on a frequent basis as your system keeps becoming re-disrupted. It is also not possible to be conscious of everything affecting you all the time. We need a a lot more practical, extended term answer. I do not want to paint a picture of doom and gloom and get you even a lot more depressed, even so a tiny awareness could go a lengthy way. http://finance.fox16.com/inergize.klrt/news/read/30241793/husband's_death_from_cancer_led_to_creation_of_energems_for_geopathic_stress_and_emf_protection is a dynamite online database for new resources concerning where to see it. If you think anything, you will probably choose to study about http://finance.cw30.com/inergize.kucw/news/read/30241793/husband's_death_from_cancer_led_to_creation_of_energems_for_geopathic_stress_and_emf_protection . It is naturally impractical to give up this way of life for most individuals, so what to do? Protection is the essential. Minimize exposure where possible, i.e. use a typical wired in phone when possible, stroll never drive when possible and so forth. For the rest of life I cannot advise BioPro very enough. There are now several EMF neutralizers out there but none as properly tested as BioPro. Dig up more about http://finance.cw30.com/inergize.kucw/news/read/30241793/husband's_death_from_cancer_led_to_creation_of_energems_for_geopathic_stress_and_emf_protection by visiting our salient wiki. Mobile phone shields do not work, they can not perform or neither would the telephone. Nevertheless the fields can be harmonized so they no longer affect the body. On their internet site BioPro have thermal scan evidence of mobile phone heating the brain, then not heating the brain with the use of a BioPro harmonizing chip. There is plenty of far more evidence and analysis on the site too for a variety of merchandise. Do not delay, act nowadays. EMF's are not going to fix themselves. I usually hate multilevel advertising and marketing due to the fact you feel the individual promoting to you has such a vested interest. Nonetheless I hope as you will appreciate from my website my principal concentrate is to educate folks about what they can do for themselves. These items final for life and so could properly be the ideal investment for yourself and loved ones in the modern age, allowing you and your loved ones to take pleasure in modern technology without the dangers..
Sign up to rate and review this story