Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Young and the Hopeless

The Anthem

by iwanthim 1 review

She was soaked to the bone shivering, with a fever.He carried her to the place he was calling home until they left for the next city.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 234 words

0MarySue
It was pooring rain on the streets of Camden New Jersey. The Fever was already starting to set in. "I can't pass out." she said aloud. It was no use though. She fell down into the card board box in the ally that served as her shelter. "Hey I'm gonna look around some more ok guys." Benji Madden said. "Do what you like man." His twin Joel replied. It was raining but he didn't mind walking in it. If it started to thunder then he would call a cab. He walked into an ally and passed by a card board box. He walked back when he noticed something. there was a girl drenched and shaking. She had a huge duffle bag oe stuff and looked to be at least 17. "That poor girl." He said. He knealed down and thouched her forehead. "She's burning up." He looked down at her. She was extremely pretty. She had olive skin that was complemented with raven black hair.'I can't just leave her here.' He thought. He scooped her up, took her bag and started heading for the hotel he was staying at. "When you wake up I've got some questions for you." He said to the uncounsious girl.

-----------------------------------------------
i know i had one up already but i took it off. please tell me what you think. and yes it's short but the other chapters will be longer.
Sign up to rate and review this story