Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 6

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 824 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6



Ana's POV


We walked into the restaurant waited a minute before being seated. "Mommy, lookie its Andy," Jordan waved happily, as Andy looked up. he waved, but didnt look to happy to see us, "Can I go?" Jordan asked.
"No hunny just sit here,"


Joe's POV


"What?" I turned seein why I was being nudged in the side, "Of all the places in the city we had to pick the same one to go to," I mumbled hitting Pete in the arm.
"What do we do?"
"Theres not much we can do, just gotta call and explain quickly later," Andy tried to turn his attention back to the conversation going on at the table. She hadnt noticed, and hopefully she wouldnt notice, but i was sure Ana would say something since she looked right at us. This could cause alot of problems, and just when everyones realationships were pretty much drama free. I watched Ana lean over whispering in Laura's ear, she looked up from the menu, her eyes wasting no time catching mine. She smiled mouthing hi, I mouthed hi back. and surpisingly she turned attention to Stacey.
"Ey, Joe, you ignoring us?" Patrick laughed.
"Nah, Im listening," I sipped my drink.



Laura's POV


"If we were allowed to talk to them, he would have come over... right?" I wondered allowed.
"The label wouldnt do that, would they?" Lizy asked.
"Who knows, how about we just eat and get out of here, I really dont wanna see my boyfriend sitting with another girl, fan or no fan," I looked at Lizy. I looked over at Stacey as she played with her phone.
"One way to answer our question," she mumbled closing her phone looking over at the table. I looked to seeing Pete open his phone. he looked up at Stacey nodding, then he got up, im guessing excusing himself from the table, "I'll be back," she mumbled.



Pete's POV


"Be back,"
"Where ya going?" Andy asked.
"Bathroom.. do i gotta tell you everywhere im going?" I asked.
"Nah your suppose to tell me," Patrick laughed.
"Fine, im going to the bathroom,you wanna come and hold my hand?"
"Nah i think you a big boy you can do it on your own," I got up walking to the back of the restaurant, where the bathrooms were.
"You cant talk to us can you?" she mumbled.
"Sorry, if I get caught right now, I could get in trouble, but i'll try to call you tonight,"
"Try? you cant call me?"
"They want it to be a quick hello goodbye type thing, so the girls dont feel like we ignoring them," I watched her sigh and look away from me, "Now you know if i had a choice it wouldnt be like this, its..."
"Fall Out Boy, business, I understand, I do.. go have fun," She kissed my cheek, going to walk into the Women's bathroom. I inhaled, a second exhaling, turning and walking back to the table.
"All better?" Joe asked.
"No.." I mumbled.





Laura's POV


"Mommy why is Andy sitting over there? why he not with us?" I looked over at Jordan as he went on asking Ana a million questions.
"Hey Jordan, you know how your daddy works?" I asked.
"Yeah.." he mumbled looking at me.
"Well Andy is working, that's why he cant come sit with us, but im sure he'll call and tell you all about it tonight,"
"Dont rely on that to much," Stacey came back sittin down.
"Why not?" I sat up looking at her.
"Label doesnt want the fans to feel like there being ignored so phone conversations will be a quick hi, bye, type thing," she explained.
"You're kidding?" Lizy leaned back in her chair.
"I wish," Stacey pushed her food back and forth with her fork, "I cant stand sitting here, with him over there,"
"So we leave?" I suggested.
"Yeah lets get out of here," Stacey mumbled. we got the check paying for the food we barely ate. I stood, turning and bumming into someone. I leaned down picking up my purse.
"You are such a klutz," I looked up seeing him smile as he picked up my phone handing it to me, "If you leave that behind how am i suppose to call you... and tell you that i miss you," he leaned in whispering the last part in my ear. I took a deep breath, biting down on my bottom lip.
"Joe lets go," he broke our eye contact looking to the girl that stood by the door.
"Coming, I'll try to call you," he looked at me before jogging to the girl, she giggled and took his hand pulling him out the door.
"Want me to kick her ass?" Stacey brought me back.
"Huh? No, its okay, lets go," we walked out of the restaurant, i sighed seeing him standing there with Pete, the girl no longer near him.
Sign up to rate and review this story