Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Static

My Knights In Rusty Armor

by ForNeverYours 2 reviews

The guy save Alex and take her home. She discovers feelings that were covered by fear.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 640 words

0Unrated
When I woke up we were still in the car, actually on the highway. I sighed and tried to stretch but Patrick's arms were in the way. Not wanting to wake him up I sat still. Joe was the first one to notice me awake. He smirked and shook his head.

"What?" I yawned wiping my eyes

"You know you talk in your sleep," He laughed

"Oh really," I said looking out the window

"Tell me, how was Patrick?"

I gave him the WTF look and that sent Pete and Joe into a fit of giggles.

"You should have heard you!" Pete wheezed from laughing too hard

"Oh, Patrick! You feel so good," Joe mimicked my voice

"Shut up!" I whispered glancing back at Patrick who was still asleep

"I hope you know, we may keep quiet but once you two start dating, we're gonna slip it into conversation one day,"

"Oh that's reassuring," I said rolling my eyes

I felt him shift slightly under me and yawn. I looked back at him, his messy hair hanging in his face, the hat that sat lopsided in his head, that crooked smile.

God girl! Shut up! Why are you thinking this? Are you actually falling for him? And why are you arguing with yourself?!

I shook that thought away and focused on what was happening. Patrick's arm securely around my waist, me leaning back on his chest. Why did we fit so perfectly together? There with the entire world to see the 'almost couple'.

"Are we there yet?" I whined

"Fifteen more minutes," Joe scoffed trying to keep his eyes on the road

"I hate I when people do that, just tell how long till we get there dammit!" I said

"Aw, you don't want to leave do you?" Patrick asked pulling me even closer.

"No, but I want more room to do naughty things to you," I whispered laughing at the instant change of color in his face.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. Now I was blushing that wonderful shade of cherry red. This was how most of the car ride went, us sharing sweet nothings to each other while Pete and Joe rolled their eyes and Andy slept.

Those made me think back to all that had happened to me. How did they know about me? How did they find me? And again, why was I asking myself these questions?

The car slowed and pulled in front of the bunker. I sighed in relief, don't get me wrong I loved being there with Patrick but my legs were so cramped I fell over. But Patrick was right there to dust me off and check and see if everything was alright.

I just smiled and looked up into those caring eyes. He smiled back and turned to Joe who was shuffling through the trunk. He pulled out two net guns and a sword. Andy took the sword and continued into the bunker. Patrick took the other gun and limped into the bunker. I glanced over at Joe that didn't seem to notice.

"Joe, what's wrong with Patrick?" I whispered once he went into the bunker

"Huh? Oh he hurt his leg during the fight," He said with shifty eyes

"Don't lie," I said shaking my head "I can see right through that,"

He sighed and looked over my shoulder to see if anyone was behind me. "Okay, but don't hint to them that you know,"

"Fine what happened to him?"

"When we were breaking you out one of the guards slashed at his leg,"

"Oh no, is he okay?"

"I don't really know," He said

"Aren't you going to do anything?"

"He won't let me," He said flatly "Now let's get inside, it's cold as balls out here,"

I nodded and walked into what I now call my home.
Sign up to rate and review this story