Categories > TV > Supernatural > Start Of Something Good

Chapter 1.

by AmberCooper 0 reviews

AU Destiel Human- Castiel Novak is a 17 year old boy whose father recently died. Cas' brothers Lucifer, Michael, And Gabriel decides it is their best interest to start over in lawrance, Kansas wher...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2015-08-10 - 1164 words

0Unrated
You Never Know When Your Ganna Meet Someone And your whole wide world in a moment comes undone
You're just walking around when suddenly Everything that you thought that you knew
'Bout Love Is Gone,
You find out it's all been wrong
And All My Scars Dont Seem To Matter Anymore
Cause they led me here to you.
-Start Of Something Good By:Daughtry

"Cassie!"

My eyes crack open at my brother Gabriel's screaming my name- Or his version of my name from down stairs.

Blinking a few times, I look over my alarm clock at squint to view the time.

7:10am

I sigh, Leave it to my brother to wake me up at 7:00 in the morning.

"Castiel Novak if you dont get down here in the next 10 minutes I will personally drag your ass from that bed!" Gabriel screams from down stairs.

New day, new school, new people

I grimace hoping that today won't be as bad as I believe it to be. Yet, Gabriel still seems pretty optimistic.

I roll out of bed running a hand through my hair walking to the bathroom and shuting the door and take a look at myself in the mirror.

I had Jet black hair with deep blue eyes- which people have always told me was my best quality but all I sough were dull boring blue eyes and hair that declined to stay down.

After taking a long shower and getting dressed for the day i walked down stairs to find my brothers in the kitchen Michael- Who was currently sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee well Gabriel was inhaling a large plate of pancakes that Lucifer was making for him.

Gabriel washed down his food with a sip of milk before greeting me "Goodmorning bro, I thought I was going to have to drag you from that bed." Gabriel said with a supersaturated sigh.

I rolled my eyes at my older brothers behavior.

"Good morning Castiel." Michael greeted me.

"Goodmorning Michael." I mumbled with a frown taking a place next to him.

Lucifer frowned raising an eyebrow "Try not to look too happy brother."

"Yea Cassie aren't you excited about your first day at a new school." Gabriel mocked wearing his usual smirk.

"Not particularly, No." I said leaning against the back of my chair, What was the purpose of being excited at something that would most likely end badly.

Michael rolled his eyes "Cheer up Cas, Maybe you'll make a few friends."

I raised my eyebrow in disbelief recognising that there was not likely. I would either be ignored or bullied for being the weird new gay kid.

"Wye would Cassie need friends when he has us." Gabriel mocked throwing an arm over my shoulder which I shrugged off."

"You say that like it's a good thing." Lucifer teased with a smile.

Gabriel hand flew up to his heart in mock hurt. "I'm hurt luci, and here I thought we were closer than that."

I rolled my eyes at my brother's everyday behavior.

"Are you going to need a ride to school Castiel." Michael asked me.

I nodded.

"Then we should be going now then."

"Okay." I said rising up from my seat.

"Have a wonderful day at school darling." Gabriel teased giving a salute towards me.
___
Michael and I came to my new school in about 10 minutes.

Michael sighed as I slumped into my seat.

"Who knows Castiel, Maybe you'll meet some nice people." Michael said as he smiled sympathetically.

"Problety not, But thank you anyway Michael." I said matching his small smile

He nodded at me as I got out of the car.
_
I found my way to the principal office pretty easy considering it was a pretty small school the receptionist greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hello, what can I help you today." She asked me with a cheerful smile.

"Uhm my name is Castiel Novak-"

"Oh you're the new student that's just lovely." She gushed.

I smiled nervously at her. Feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Well here is all your class schedule. Your brother already signed all your paper work so now will have to just find someone to show you around" The receptionist said picking through the many papers on her desk,

"That's really not necessary." I informed her shifting nervously.

"Oh nonsense sweetheart-" She said cutting herself off as a girl walked past her desk.

"Charlie!" She called to the girl.

I looked behind me to seek a girl with short red hair and green eyes looking at my age.

"Good morning ms.Carmichael." She greeting the receptionist with a warm smile.

"Goodmorning sweety, This is Castiel Novak he is new to the school and I was wondering if you would be so lovely as to show him around."

The girl- Charlie gave me a smile before nodding her head.

"Okay this is his locker number." She said scribbling it on a post-it note before giving it to her.

Charlie turned around looking ready to exit.
When i didn't move to leave she turned back around stoping right outside the office door.

"Come on." She said with a laugh.

My eyes widened as I awkwardly followed behind her.

"Okay your locker is just a few minutes away I'll take you there." Charlie said offering me a smile.

"Thank you" I mumbled

"Oh and my name is Charlie Bradbury." She said sticking her hand out.

I shook it "Castiel."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Castiel. Is it okay if I call you Cas your name is a bit of a mouthful." She said letting out a slight laugh.

I nodded silently.

A few minutes later we arrived at my locker. Charlie has explained to me where some of the stuff was located in the school, and I learned that she talked alot but i really didn't mind considering that i didn't talk alot.

"Well here is your locker, What's your first class." She asked not really waiting for an answer before grabbing my class schedule.

Couldnt helps the small smile that came to my face she reminded me alot of Gabriel.

"So we have home room, And then lunch 5th period. Not alot of classes together but, at least we have lunch" She said smiling brightly

I just nodded, Maybe Michael was right maybe I would make a new friend Charlie seemed like a nice person, I just fear about how she will react when she learns that im gay.

"And you'll get to meet Anna and Chuck-" She said cutting herself off with a blush

"Im talking about alot aren't i?" She said with a chuckle

I shrugged "Its fine

"You dont really talk alot do you?" She asked smirking

"I'm not really a people person." I inform her

She laughs loudly earning the attention of a few people "Well hanging out with me will change that."

Doubtful,

"Well we should get to homeroom." She said taking my arm pulling me to our first class.
Sign up to rate and review this story