Categories > Original > Mystery

3 Easy Approach To End Affiliate Link Hijackers

by femaleisland33 0 reviews

I'm Slaughter Burgess. Nice to meet you

Category: Mystery - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-08-13 - 570 words

0Unrated

There are many ways to earn an honest buck using the Internet, although some just try to find the very best deals possible. There clearly was an occasion when people who were surfing the Internet were more vulnerable to go through the affiliate links and get material without thinking too much of it. Maybe not it seems that the things are a little bit different, due to the fact that the costs are higher than they were before and some people attempt to 'Hijack' the profits by replacing the ID of the affiliate links with their ID. Lets suppose that you have an affiliate link including www.productdomain.. com/?affID, and the hijacker can replace your link with his ID, which is 'newID': www.productdomain. com/?newID. This is how h-e manages to get the money that's rightfully yours. You can find also cases when the hijacker can change your ID from the link. The visitors is likely to be re-directed towards the URL and choose the services and products they find there, without even seeing your ID (it'd appear to be www.productdomain.. com). https://www.youtube.com/user/LinkEmperor includes more about the inner workings of this concept. In both cases, you will reduce your fee. Here are few ideas that may help any affiliate business to fight back those 'hijackers' and prevent them to ever 'cut' your affiliate link. Those are great ideas, but it might succeed, finally, if someone really attempts to steal your commission. IDEA number 1 You should use a java software redirect site to be able to hide the internet link. Here is where your internet link can be found and the clients can have access to your products and services. To discover additional information, please take a peep at: http://trafficplanet.com/index.php?/topic/135-link-emperor-your-thoughts/page-4 . This is a good way in order to avoid a maximum coverage of your affiliate link in e-mails or ezine ads, before the client is re-directed to the true affiliate link, where your ID can also be readable. Here is a typical example of how cans this be done: http://productdomain.. com/productA.html, and the ID is visible in the address bar 'productdomain.' They will not access it directly from your sites or updates, even though the hijackers can finally access your internet link. The free direct scripts can be found often with free java scripts. TIP #2 You may also use a zero-frame that may cover the internet link and give the impression that you redirect people to one of the pages of your website. This process can be used from the direct services as 'sub-domains' and you'll get an URL for example http://productA.productdomain. To discover additional information, please check out: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/436149-important-link-emperor-reviews-comments-unbiased-discussion.html . Net.. TIP number 3 The most effective method to defend you affiliate links is to use affiliate link cloaker software. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/emperor-announces-special-trial-offer-225300874.html contains further concerning the reason for it. Visitors will soon be re-directed to something which looks like your web site but draws in the internet link such as the sub-folder services. (This is actually the url example of how it'd look: http://ww.productdomain.. com/recommends/productA). For that reason, never send a 'bare' link through the affiliate programs. There are often hijackers awaiting this, and they could get your commission without you event being aware of it..
Sign up to rate and review this story