Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 11

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 11

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 527 words

0Unrated
Thanks for all the reviews! you guys rock!

Chapter 11

Stacey's POV

Walking into a random door I didn't like what I saw.

"Laura!" I yelled grabbing her arm and pushing the guy off of her.

"What the hell are you thinking" I snapped throwing her the shirt that was laying on the floor.

"Hi!" she grinned smiling at me. I shook my head grabbing her cell and her hand pulling her out of the room. Damn maybe this wasn't such a great idea.

Looking around I noticed Lizy pulling ana out of the room. Damn what a mess.

"I didn't do anything I swear" she said looking at me with a straight. "oh no! you were kissing him! Laura what about JOE!"

I shook my head in disgust and lead her to the hotel room. "You've really messed up this time. Don't come crying to me when he finds out"

I opened the door to our room shoving her in.

"he already knows." Oh god. "And you're ok with that?"

"to late now" how could she be so carefree about it!

But then again this isnt laura talking. It's the drinks.




Joe's POV

I cant believe her! What the hell was she thinking. I threw open the door to the room I shared with pete. Slamming it I threw myself down on my bed.

"What the fuck is your problem" Pete asked looking up from his laptop. "Your sister just cheated on me"

It hurt saying that. How could she do it.

"I'm sorry dude" he said laying down his computer and looking at me. "did you talk to her?"

"nope...talked to the dude though"

"Then I guess its safe to say that both of our relationships are fucked" what the hell is he talking about.

"Stacey too?"

"no...me"

Here I was the one being cheated on...and he was the one doing the cheating...the irony.




Laura's POV

The next morning I woke up with the biggest hangover. What the hell did I do. Then it hit me like a brick wall. Oh god. Joe!

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"So now you want to talk" he answered after the second ring. "Joe oh god I am so sorry" I felt horrible for what I did.

"No you're sorry you got caught"

"Please believe me baby I am so sorry, It was only kissing and then stacey walked in and took me home" I felt like shit. How could I do this to him. He didn't deserve this.

"If she hadnt of stopped you would it have gone further?" I wanted to say no but I couldn't because I didn't know the answer to that.

"I figured as much" he said taking my silence as the answer. "Call me when you get your priorities in order."

I heard him hang up but I could get myself to do the same. Crying I stared down at the phone in disbelief.

"you did this to yourself" stacey said walking out the door.

"You don't think I know that" I screamed after her.

"No I think you know...I just don't think you care."
Sign up to rate and review this story