Categories > Original > Horror

Walls

by EricaSharp12 0 reviews

In short it is about a boy with power unknown to him a first tha meets the ghost of a girl he met in the past who claims to be in love with him. She finds death funny, but only wishes him to die so...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2015-08-24 - 3580 words

0Unrated
Teacher: You will stand and introduce yourself. I'll go first.

Syon VO: This is Mr. Jun. My new teacher. I don't care for him all too much. He's so weird.

Mr. Jun: I'm Mr. Jun. I'm excited about this new school year and I'll make sure we have the most fun ever!

Syon: Ugh…

Syon VO: This is me. I'm Syon. I just transferred schools. It's the first day of the school year though so I guess it's alright. I don't know people, but neither do they it seems like. This school is weird though. There's only like 12 students in this class. And the school itself seems really quiet almost eerie like. It feels empty. When I got here hardly anyone was in the hall. Maybe they were at breakfast though I wouldn't know cause I didn't step foot in the cafeteria. I don't even know where it is.

Shizuka: (gasps) Syon? What are you doing here?! Why did you follow me?!

Syon VO: This is Shizuka. We used to live in the same town. She moved away like 10 years ago. I never thought I'd see her again, but fate is strange. She's looking at me all embarrassed for some reason. I figured I'd just ignore her questions.

Syon: Wow, I never imagined I'd see you again. How have you been?

Shizuka: I asked you a question!

(Students around them are introducing themselves)

Syon: Let's talk later.

Shizuka: (growls)

(A voice full of confidence and self-appreciation arose from the middle of the class)

Kaori: I thought to save the best for last, but I simply can't take this anymore! To deprive you of knowing a young girl with such elite brilliance and divine beauty such as I possess is obviously a crime and I will not commit it! To make you wait what seems like hours without end to know my name...Oh, I won't be convicted! I just won't!

Syon VO: This annoying ass girl is Kaori.

Kaori: My name is Kaori Mason. Perhaps you've heard of me. My mother is Alexandria Mason. Yes, she 'is' English. I know you know that she is the famous make-up artist and she in fact has her own line of make-up and other various products. My father was Takashi Takamoto. I know you'rewondering, "How could this be?" How could my father's last name be Takamoto yet my last name is my mother's? Or perhaps you're wondering, 'Takashi Takamoto? Isn't that the name of the hero that once saved the town from its impending doom?" It's true. And if you know that then you realize he died before I was born. Oh, how sad. Boohoo and such. My mother didn't want me to be bothered with the fame that came along with the Takamoto name so she gave me hers hoping I wouldn't be burdened. My, she was such a sweet lady.

Syon VO: Yeah, she talks way too fucking much, but it's almost over. I promise.

Kaori: Anyhow, she had no idea she'd become famous until the day after she had me. She apologized to me when I became older for raising me in front of cameras, but I told her naught to worry, because I don't mind baring such torture. She is my mother and I can't blame her for being an amazing artist just as I hope none of you will blame me for being the amazing young lady that I am.

Syon VO: Here we go. It's done.

Kaori: I think-

Syon: (yawns loudly and stretches causing a hand to go in Shizuka's face) Oh man…

Kaori: Eh? What the-!?

Shizuka: (grunts and punches Syon in the head) Get your hand out of my face! How rude have you become?!

Syon: Ow! (holds his head) What the hell, Shizuka!?

Syon VO: Okay, I forgot about this part…

Kaori: (stands and slaps her hands down on her desk in frustration) Rude, indeed! Have your parents not taught you man-

Syon: Will you shut up?!

Kaori: Watch your mouth, you…hooligan!

Shizuka: Hooligan?

Kaori: That is what I said, miss! Is that a problem for you?

Shizuka: Don't try to lash out at me, princess. You won't like the results. Just shut up. There are other people in the class that haven't introduced themselves yet, miss talks-a-lot.

Kaori: Oh. Okay. (smirks) I see. You have a little fling going with this boy, don't you?

Shizuka & Syon: What!?

Kaori: That's the only reason you joined in our little dispute isn't it?

Shizuka: No, I was just-

Kaori: Relax, dear. I understand quite well. Still, helping him in this situation will get you nowhere. He's obviously ill-mannered and of poor repute. Those kinds of people only care for themselves. He'll end up hurting you in the end. Believe me. I know quite a bit-

Syon: Oh my god! Somebody please shut this tramp up!

Kaori: What did you call me?!

Shizuka: Teacher! You're just going to let this slide?! Huh? (when she looks at the teacher's desk she sees no one there) Where'd he go?

(The lights go out and Shizuka screams scaring most of the others)

Syon: What the hell?

(The lights flicker and a screech is heard)

Syon: Shizuka, grab onto me!

Shizuka: (blushes) Okay!

(The lightbulb breaks leaving them in darkness; Light isn't even coming in through the windows)

Kaori: I believe I have one. (Rustling is heard and soon enough Kaori turns on a flashlight and shines it under her face) Here we are.

Syon: Can I see it?

Kaori: I suppose. (She hands him the flashlight then pulls out another and turns it on)

Shizuka: How many do you have?

Kaori: If my memory serves me well I should have about 5.

Shizuka: Why do you have-(indistinct)

Syon: Blah blah blah… (said to himself as he shines his flashlight to the right side of him to see Shizuka tightly gripping his arm then to the left and sees Kaori tightly gripping the other with one hand but with just about the same force as Shizuka) What the hell are you doing?

Kaori: Hm? Oh! (lets go of Syon) My mistake.

Shizuka: You bet it is.

Kaori: (chuckles slightly) Miss Shizuka, please believe me when I say I honestly don't want your man. Didn't I say he was of poor repute? You are as well so you make the perfect couple. How harsh would I be if I tore you two from one another? Which I could easily do.

Shizuka: No, you couldn't! Wait, we're not together! Shut up!

Syon: It's really quiet in here.

Shizuka: So what? It was quiet before.

Syon: But it's dead silent and the lights just went out plus you heard that screech like this is some seriously scary shit.

Shizuka: You have a potty mouth.

Syon: So what? Why the hell are you worried about that right now? I know you're scared. I'd prefer it if you'd act like it right now.

Shizuka: And why is that?! I'm not even really that scared so there!

Kaori: Really? Then I guess that scream was just for bedroom practice.

Shizuka: What did you say?!

Syon: You can talk all tough, but you're still stickin' to my arm like some love bug.

Shizuka: Wha-oh! (lets go of him) You told me to grab on! I didn't know I was supposed to let go yet!

Syon: Well, you were.

Shizuka: Why are you such an ass? The years have changed you.

Syon: I could say the same thing to you.

Kaori: Enough petty arguing. Let's find a solution to this problem. (moves her flashlight around)

Shizuka: We should wait for the principal to say something! They'll tell us what to do and-

Kaori: Oh good lord!

(They all turn their attention to where Kaori's flashlight is pointed and see all the other students headless with their lifeless bodies stacked in the back left corner of the classroom while a pool of blood was spreading)

Shizuka: (Screams) Oh my god! What happened?! When-

Syon: (covers Shizuka's mouth) Hey! You want whoever did this to get you next?

Shizuka: (muffled scream)

Syon: Then shut the hell up!

Kaori: Why not take your own advice as well! If they hear either one of you they might kill me too! Then the whole world will cry tears of sorrow! Do you wish to flood the world?!

Shizuka: What!?

Syon: Are you scared, Kaori?

Kaori: Well…I must admit I am a little…but-

(The intercom comes on and an even more horrible screech is heard)

Shizuka: (screams and covers her ears)

Syon: (pulls her close to him so her scream is muffled and she stops and blushes heavily) Relax…

Kaori (puts in ear plugs) Geez! Is it some form of beast?!

(The intercom cuts off)

Syon: I don't think the principal can help us.

Shizuka: (as Kaori takes out her earplugs) So what do we do?

Kaori: We escape.

Shizuka: Do we just walk out the front doors?

Syon: Worth a shot. (opens the door and looks both ways down the hallway) Empty. But it's not as dark down towards the front. I see light shining from the office.

Kaori: Let's go.

(They rush down the hall and open the door to the front office and are blinded by a white light; when they open their eyes once again they are back in the classroom they were just in, but the lights are dim and the bulb is still broken and the pile of headless bodies are gone yet there is a thin layer of blood covering almost the whole floor)

Kaori: This is disgusting! How did we even end up back here?!

(There is a heavy breathing heard)

Shizuka: Wha-…what is that?

Kaori: It sounds like exasperation.

Shizuka: Where's it coming from?

Syon: (looks around and for some reason darts his eyes up and gasps at a pair of eyes looking down at him from an air vent; the eyes disappear as the sound of rapid footsteps flow throughout the ducts) What-…

Shizuka: Oh my god this is so spooky!

Kaori: I-I-…m-may-…It's no-…I'm so afraid!

Syon: What's going on here?

Shizuka: Maybe it's just rats!

Kaori: Ew! That's gross! I'd much rather there be a killer!

Syon: But those eyes were too big to belong to a rat.

Kaori: Eyes?!

Shizuka: Where'd you see eyes?!

Syon: In the air vent.

Kaori: You horrible man! Why would you tell two ladies that!?

Shizuka: I know! You idiot! (punches Syon in the arm)

Syon: Ow! Stop hitting me! Why are you such a bitch?!

Shizuka: Don't call me a bitch, you asshole!

(indistinct whispers are heard followed by unnerving laughter)

Shizuka: Who's there? Please don't hurt us! We just want to leave!

(The laughter becomes more maniacal)

Kaori: (drops her flashlight) That's enough! Let us out of here!

(The laughter stops and a shadow appears on the other side of the door and it creaks open after the shadow leaves)

Shizuka: Who-…who was that? Should we go out?

Syon: I don't know what other choice we have. Stay close to me.

(They walk out into the dark hallway and Syon shines the flashlight around to see it is empty)

Shizuka: Which way? Should we try to go out the front again?

Kaori: No way. We should go the other way. We already know we can't leave out the front. Let's try going through the cafeteria. There are exits through there. If that doesn't work we're in trouble.

Shizuka: It's quicker trying the front! Plus that shadow went the other way!

Kaori: We have to risk it! If the front doesn't work and we end up back in this room something else might happen like the killer could show themselves or attack or something!

Shizuka: That could happen if we go out the cafeteria doors too!

Kaori: I say we risk it! Let's try it!

Shizuka: What do you think, Syon?

Kaori: Syon?

Syon: Uh…we'll try the cafeteria.

Shizuka: (sighs) Fine.

Kaori: Great.

(Silence and nobody moves…)

Syon: (flashes the light directly at Kaori) Um…

Kaori: What?

Syon: You realize you have to lead, right?

Kaori: What?! Why?!

Syon: You obviously know where the cafeteria is.

Kaori: Well, yes, but…this girl doesn't know?

Shizuka: My name is Shizuka and I never ate lunch here. I always went outside. And I never come early enough for breakfast.

Kaori: Oh…Syon, you-

Syon: I just transferred here this year. Don't you have your flashlight?

Kaori: I dropped it. And my bag is back on my desk.

Syon: (hands her the flashlight) Here. We'll be right behind you.

Kaori: Damn! Fine! (takes the flashlight and turns left followed by Syon and Shizuka) Hey…don't you guys find this strange?

Syon: What do you mean?

Kaori: Well, not only do I mean we were the only ones that didn't get beheaded in the class, but we seem to be the only ones still in the school.

Syon: (looks at some doors as they pass them seeing they look to be completely dark inside the rooms) You're right.

Shizuka: How could something like this happen?!

Kaori: Calm yourself, Bazooka. We're going to get out of here.

Shizuka: What the hell?! My name is Shizuka!

Kaori: Shh! If you get me killed the world will be against you!

Shizuka: What the heck?! Stop acting like you're so special and shit!

Kaori: What a dirty mouth! Clean it up! (throws a pack of gum and it hits Shizuka in the face)

Shizuka: You want me to kick your ass!

Kaori: Hey, Syon! Restrict your bitch!

Shizuka: What the-?!

Kaori: She should be on a leash should she not? She follows you around as an animal so I suspect she truly is a dog. Am I wrong for assuming this?

Shizuka: Yes! And I don't follow him around! I just saw him again for the first time in 10 years! I haven't had time to follow him around! And I wouldn't do it anyway!

Kaori: You've been close behind him verbally.

Shizuka: I have? I don't even know what you're talking about!

Syon: Can you two focus? Especially you, Kaori.

Kaori: Huh? Fine.

Shizuka: Ha!

Kaori: We're almost there.

(A light strange humming occurs...)

Shizuka: (gasps) Ohhh, I'm totally freaked out right now!

Syon: (grabs Shizuka's hand) It's okay…

Shizuka: (blushes) O-okay…

A Girl's Voice: (singing eerily) Ichi, ichi, ha-chi, na-na. Shi, kyuu, shi, kyuu, shinde kudasai...

Kaori: Wait...what is she saying?

Shizuka: You don't speak Japanese?

Kaori: I do, in fact! I just couldn't hear her very well.

Syon: She said some numbers than-

2 Girl's Voices: (still singing eerily) One, one, eight, seven, four, nine. shinde shinde kudasai… Ichi, ichi, ha-chi, na-na. Shi, kyuu, shi, kyuu, shinde kudasai... (continues those two lines)

Kaori: Shinde kudasai is please die, correct?

Shizuka: I thought you knew Japanese.

Kaori: I do! I was just curious to know if you all were aware. You don't seem too bright, miss Bazooka.

Shizuka: It's Shizuka!

Kaori: Whatever. In any case, we should hurry. This song is rather repetitive and unnerving.

Shizuka: Seriously.

(They turn at the end of the hall to another one that ends with double doors)

Kaori: It's just at the end of this hall. See those double doors?

Syon: Lets hurry. I'm actually getting chills from this place.

A Girl's Voice: (Even though it's eerie it's obvious the girl's not a good singer; that or she's crying…) I-chi i-chi….haa-chii-…naaa…naa…Shi kyu-

Kaori: Goodness, she's terrible! It's like a litter of kittens dying slowly!

Syon: I think she's crying…

Kaori: I'm about to as well if she doesn't STOP SINGING!

Shizuka: Hey! Stop before she comes to kill us!

(They are halfway down the hall when a supply closet door flies open)

Kaori: What's with the supply closet?

Shizuka: (holds on tightly to Syon's arm) I'm gonna scream!

Kaori: No! Be good and I 'll give you a doggy biscuit when this all is over, little bitch.

Shizuka: What the hell, you-

Syon: Both of you, will you quit butting heads? When we get out of here we can never talk to each other again if that's what you want, but for now-

Shizuka: So you think you can get rid of me like that?! What a horrible way to treat me! I should penalize you!

Syon: Penalize?

Shizuka: Did I stutter?!

Kaori: Simply flick her on the nose.

Shizuka: Bitch!

Kaori: Bad girl! You'll be getting no milk bone from Kaori. I am superior to your species.

Shizuka: I'm gonna hurt you!

Kaori: Please…I'll have you know that I've done my research and I'm aware that your kind may have the loudest most annoying bark there is, but your bite is nothing to be afraid of.

Shizuka: Is that so?! Then let's test it! (attempts to punch Kaori, but Syon grabs her wrist)

Syon: I said stop it, dammit!

Shizuka: You don't order me!

Kaori: When will these leash laws be enforced? (sighs) Uh…(notices the mop bucket is gone) W-where did the uh…m-mop b-bucket go? (The singing stops)

Syon: What the heck?

Kaori: I'm afraid to walk past the door! Syon. Be a darling and check it for me, will you?

Syon: Huh?! Why me?!

Kaori: You are the man after all.

Shizuka: Or aren't you?

Syon: Wha-whatever! (walks to the supply closet door) Shine the light over here.

Kaori: (shines the flashlight in the closet as she closes her eyes) What do you see?

(The closet is empty except for the mop bucket and a couple other cleaning supplies)

Syon: The only weird thing is that the mop bucket's back in here.

(Syon closes the door and there is silence except for the singing from the crying girl)

Kaori: I'm so tired of this!

(They reach the end of the hall and Kaori is just about to push open the cafeteria doors when they open themselves and a light shines through brightly and a see-through girl skips out slowly and circles them humming the same song from earlier)

Kaori: (drops her flashlight and begins shaking with her eyes wide; she is speechless)

Shizuka: W-w-w-w-w-what's going on…

Syon: This girl…what is she…

(The girl stops in front of them and her humming ceases as well and her smile turns into a frown)

Syon: (gasps) What the-?

(The girl pulls out a giant mutant rat from her sleeve that is foaming at the mouth)

Shizuka: What the hell is that?!

Syon: (pulls her over to him and begins backing up) Stay with me. (sees Kaori still standing shocked) Kaori! What are you doing?!

(the girl drops the rat and the girl's head falls off backwards making Shizuka scream; a bunch of rats covered with patches of blood run out the supply closet)

Syon: (pushes Shizuka back) Run! (Runs and grabs Kaori)

Shizuka: (While running) To where?!

Syon: I don't know! Just somewhere safe!

Shizuka: I can't leave you! (runs to and closes the supply closet) We haven't caught up yet!

(The rats knock the girl's body down and it becomes more like a real person and the rats begin eating at it making blood gush out; they also eat at her fallen off head)

Syon: What are you doing, Kaori?! Let's go! (She still stands there so he pulls her and starts running and Shizuka starts after them) How are you so afraid of this, yet those headless bodies in the classroom didn't scare you so much?!

Kaori: …The…twins…

Syon: Huh?

(They run the somehow now alit hallway until they reach the door to the front office and the transparent girl still with her head appears in front of it with her arms out wide causing them to stop running; She sings the song from earlier)

Shizuka: Is it…over?

The girl: (emphasizes and speaks as if begging) Shinde kudasai!

(It becomes pitch black and they all open their eyes in the classroom with the lightbulb intact shining brightly and the other 9 students in the class with Mr. Jun behind the teacher's desk; there is no blood on the floor-everything seems to be back to normal as it was before the lights went out)

Mr. Jun: That's enough you three! Sit down, miss. Mason!

Kaori: Wha-…(slowly sits down)

Shizuka: What just happened?

Mr. Jun: You three were arguing. Although I admit miss Mason's introduction was rather long; she shouldn't have been interrupted. And that shouldn't have led to an argument either. Now next. I know. Why don't you two go since you want to talk so bad.

(Syon and Shizuka exchange looks of confusions and Syon looks back at Kaori to see she seems to be deep in thought staring down at her desk)

Syon: My name is Syon. It's my first day here at this school…and I already hate it here.

Mr. Jun: What? But-

Shizuka: I hate it here too! I'm asking my mom if we can move! Oh. My name is Shizuka by the way. Shizuka Kawaguchi.

Mr. Jun: Why do you hate this school? Maybe I can tell you a few facts to help change your mind.

Shizuka: I doubt that. Can you please just move on? I don't feel like talking anymore.

Mr. Jun: Well, okay. If you say so. I hope you're alright. You might come to find attending this school was the best thing that's ever happened to you. Next.
Sign up to rate and review this story