Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall out boy Prefrences/Imagines

When you are sick PREF #2

by fallnightlovermusic 1 review

PREF 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-09-03 - 737 words

1Funny
IM STILL OPEN FOR ANY REQUESTS FOR IMAGINES OR SHORT STORIES OR PREFRENCES


Patrick:
You sat up at midnight and you started dry coughing your lungs out. You sniffled and then went back to sleep making sure not to wake Patrick up. You hated waking him up he would always fight the morning away with what ever he has.

+++=+++= 8 hours past+++=+++=
You felt light shaking on your shoulders. "...Y/N.. Honey wake up...." He says they your eyes flutter open. "He...hey sniffle" you said then just dug your head into the pillow and groaned. Patrick rubbed your shoulder "Baby you dont seem so good you just sleep and i will go get you something to drink and eat" and then he covered you with blankets and kisses. He then returned to you sleeping peacefully and he had a hot tea and toast. The day consisted of you sleeping, him comforting you, talking and eating.


Andy: You two just got back from a day at the beach and the water was freezing so you were bound to get a cold or worse. And so that night you ended up coughing and sneezing and a=Andy was just rubbing your back and throwing away the tissues. "sneeze! oh god sniffle" you then just rolled over and curled up in a ball "There Y/N this will all end soon but now i need to take care of you the the best i got so you sleep and i will keep you warm" he says then kissing your forehead and pulling you closer to his chest to the point you were on top of him snoring in the crook of his neck covered with sheets and tissues.

+++++++++++++++The morning+++++++++++++++++++
"Hey Y/N you feeling any better" he said you were still on top of him sleeping with your head in his neck "mmmmmm" you just said but then he sat up with you in his arms then he just laid you down next to him and opened the curtains "CLOSE THOSE CURTAINS NOW!" you screamed with a crouchy voice covering your face from the sun. The day ended you laying your head on his lap sleeping or talking covered in blankets and letting cups and plates pile up at the end of the bed because you were to weak to carry them down bu that night you and Andy just curled up into a ball together and slept with minor interruptions of your nose.


Joe:

You wear sprawled on the couch in a hoodie and the tv playing on Netflix with Orange is the new black playing when the door opened and Joe came in. "Y/N?" He sad then looking at the couch and seeing you. "Hi oh god stomach my you gotta do this!" you said then running to the bathroom to throw up your breakfast and lunch. Joe was there surprisingly holding back your hair and rubbing circles into your back "there there Y/N you finish here and we shall just lay on the couch and good thing its a sofa bed so i will make it a bed so we can stay here ok?" he said smiling and you nodded then went to brush your teeth. You two spent the night on the sofa bed watching netflix you throwing up your stomach and drinking tea for you and i think Joe had a beer which you didn't mind.

Pete:
You two were cuddling on the couch when you threw up on the floor "SHIT! im sorry Pete" i said wiping my mouth and then running into the kitchen to get paper towels "Its ok Y/N i will clean it up you make sure you dont do it any where but the toilet ok?" He said then taking the paper towels from you and going over to the vomit floor and cleaning it up "right well you look better from that so you get your ass up to bed and get some sleep i will get up there soon ok?" he says whilst you were rubbing you stomach, you nod and go upstairs still rubbing your stomach. Soon after Pete came in and layed next to you rubbing your stomach instead of you so you can get some sleep. "i would kiss you but i dont want your germs" he said with a smirk.


THNX FOR READING! X LOVE YA YOU CAN STLL REQUEST!
Sign up to rate and review this story