Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sakura Train

Curious Experience

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Mike finally takes Vivian's virginity. Lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-09-06 - 830 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Five: Curious Experience:

November 2nd, 2010.

7:05 p.m.

Vivian lay on her back, staring. Mike sat up slid off his t-shirt. She gulped as her cheeks flushed red. His abs made her head swim. Oh! Mike chuckled at her reaction.

“Like what you see?” he asked. Vivian nodded, dazed.

“You can use words if you want,” he said.

“Okay…” she said. He chuckled and kissed her again. Toying with her was fun, but this was better. In order to execute this, it had be done delicately. His hand moved towards her light brown top. Her body shifted in place as he slid it over her head. Still, he had a challenge to climb over.

She’s not Stella. Don’t get your hopes up. Mike sat up over Vivian. He had to admit, she did look kind of cute. Her breasts had to be at least a C. He had to swallow back to drool.

“Are you okay?” Vivian asked. Mike shook his head.

“Uh… yeah, yeah,” Mike said. His eyes trailed down her body. Vivian’s small body had some curves in it. It almost felt criminal to do this. Almost.

His head moved for her skirt. The demon smiled at the zipper in the front.Unzip or later? Mike darted for her collarbone. One taste woke him up in his jeans. Shit! She tastes so much sweeter than I pictured. He froze when he heard whimpering. Mike stole a peek at Vivian squirming and panting.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I…” she murmured. Mike happened to look down and notice his hand on her stomach.

“Oh?” he asked. “Don’t tell me…” The demon gave her stomach a quick stroke. Vivian whimpered at his fingers on her skin.

“You are!” Mike said. “Well…” His game took a different turn. He moved down to her stomach and kissed around that area.

“Oh!” Vivian wailed. “What it that? What are you doing to me? Oh!”

Mike smiled as he looked up. “I found a way to turn you on.”

“What?”

Mike sat up and unzipped her skirt. His fingers trailed down her skirt wound up across the room. Mike whistled when he saw her body.

“Whew!” he said. “You wear this type of underwear? It looks really cute!” He liked his lips at pink lace she was wearing.

“Shut up!” Vivian yelled, blushing. Mike smirked.

“Why should I?” He unzipped his jeans and slid them off with such a poker face. Vivian’s eyes widened at the size of his package through his boxers.

“Surprised?” he asked. Mike rolled off his boxers. The serious look on his face added to the nervousness Vivian felt.

“How about now?” he asked.

“Uh…” was all she could say.

“Thought so.” Mike reached for her pink lacy bra. She couldn’t keep still long enough for him to finish unhooking it.

“Come on,” he said. “I haven’t gotten to the good part yet. Save it until then.” Mike yanked off the bra before Vivian could speak. Her panties were next to follow.

“Damn!” Mike said. “You have the body of a model!” Vivian gulped as she blushed. Her lips moved as if to speak, but her voice came out too squeaky.

“Hm?” Mike asked. He moved his ear to her lips.

“What happens now?” Vivian asked. Mike’s lips curved into a devilish smile.

“Spread your legs and you will see,” he said. It didn’t take her long to comply. Mike placed his hands on her shoulders.

“Very good,” he said before entering her. The demon couldn’t remember being in something so tight. Vivian’s tried not to scream at the pain. Mike kissed her on the forehead.

“You’re doing good with this,” he told her. Mike didn’t wait for the pain to subside. Vivian let confusion and pleasure take over her head. Even still, Mike had to toy with the girl. She couldn’t keep up with combination of slow and fast trusts. He wouldn’t let her settle in. Meanwhile, Mike found himself rather perplexed.She’s not too bad, I suppose. Still, he had to have more. As a result, Mike pounded into her harder. Vivian grabbed the sheets under her as he pushed himself deeper inside.

“You enjoying this?” Mike asked.

“Yes!” Vivian cried. The demon shoved his tongue into her mouth in response. She about choked, but gave in ultimately gave in. I can’t understand, she thought. But, I… want more. Sadly, it ended with Mike’s climax. He dozed off afterwards. Vivian lay next to him, smiling. That was… amazing! That’s what sex is like? However, it didn’t take long for her to curse herself as the reality of the situation kicked in.I’m not a virgin anymore. Oh, god. Why did I even…? Her conflict increased and dragged on by morning.

How could I have been so weak? Strangely, she stayed in Mike’s bed until morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story