Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 1

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Something about Galvatron is a little off...

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - Updated: 2015-09-27 - 935 words

1Funny
Cyclonus had recovered first from the Quintessons machine misfiring and exploding. He was far enough away that the only problem he faced was damaging his cooling systems as they had to kick into overdrive at the heat.

Galvatron however was much closer and after his own systems had cooled, at least to an acceptable level, Cyclonus scanned the thick smoke trying to locate him.

The moment his scanner located the Decepticon leaders signal he darted forwards to try and pick him up from the wreckage.

Except he missed.

He had held his hand out at Galvatrons height but there was nothing there.

He should be standing right over his Master, in fact his systems said so.

Cyclonus pondered if his scanners had been damaged in the blast, his optics were already beginning to hurt. Disregarding the pain alerts Cyclonus swiped downwards in the general area where his scanners pointed. Calling out Galvatrons name Cyclonus got no answer but he managed to pull something up and his sensors claimed he had picked up Galvatron. In one hand.

That couldn't be right. But with the Autobots advancing he transformed and headed in the same direction as the rest of the Decepticons.

Hanging back at the edge of the fleeing group Cyclonus scanned all his systems thrice.

There was nothing wrong with him bar the usual injuries one would gain from a skirmish with the Autobots, and a mildly strained cooling system.

He then scanned his cockpit.
Galvatron was there.

And a visual scan proved it.

The blast had managed to force the Decepticon leaders system into temporary shut down and as a result Galvatron had slipped into a deep recharge. His purple form was curled up tight on one of Cyclonus's seats.

Nervous Cyclonus swerved a little as he flew, jostling Galvatron. Not that Galvatrons sleep was the problem but more the fact he actually fitted on the seat to a point where he almost seemed consumed by it.

He was tiny.

Ridiculously so.

To scale him up Cyclonus guessed him to be roughly the size of a Earth hamster to a human, if he were the human.

Feeling a undeniable pang of dread poke at his spark Cyclonus split off from the group as soon as Chaar was in view and slipped into one of the further reaches of the base. The Decepticons didn't notice as they went off for repairs, a few had some painfully exposed wires and a Sweep looked as though it had charged head-first into a panel of pink glass, the shards embedded deep in his armour.

Getting into a older room along the further reaches of the base Cyclonus transformed and locked the door. Looking about there was nothing but empty boxes in here.
Looking in his hand Galvatron had sprawled out messily but seemed to be recharging lighter now. Cyclonus gently put him down atop one of the boxes, he still didn't move and the pang of dread returned to push at him.

"Master" he tried verbally rousing the Decepticon leader "Master?"
All that caused was a grunt and Galvatron pulled his hands over his face. At least he was functioning. Cyclonus had no idea what to do, he seemed to be functioning fine. Just tiny.
What would happen if the Decepticons found out? A fair few murmured about getting rid of Galvatron, if they found out about this they may take it as their chance. Could he risk taking him to the medical bay? There was no way Galvatron would simply wait idly to see if this would wear off.
He'd have to try and make something up, something to keep the Decepticons satisfied and something to try and keep Galvatron in check. Hopefully out of danger too.
Which was easier said than done now he was waking up.

His shrunken servos spread out as his body stretched, internal systems checking each one to be operational before he sat up.

"D-damn... squids... fra- frag it... blast... ugh... auto... guh" He moaned as his thoughts attempted to join together coherently. Cyclonus slumped his shoulders in anticipation

"Master?" he asked hopefully
"AGH!" Galvatron snapped slamming a fist to his face "DON'T TALK TO ME! GET AUTOBOTS!" he sparked vigorously.

"But Master, we are back on Chaar, the Quintessons..." he tried to explain
"CURSE THOSE GLITCHES!" Galvatron snarled at their name "They rigged it! They must have! They just didn't want me to get it! They don't want me to have what is rightfully mine!" he began ranting
"Sir! You've been altered!" Cyclonus decided to warn him right now before his scanners alerted him to the exact nature of the area around him.
"NOBODY ALTERS ME!" Galvatron roared, his tiny stature, however, made it out as more of a yell. Galvatron spun round in a swing obviously meant to bat him away for mithering him. He seemed to wobble a little bit on his feet as his processor froze and began working on comprehending what happened, his tiny face-plates arched upwards to look Cyclonus in the face.
"Who told you you could be up there!? Get down this instant!" He snapped missing the obvious.

Obediently Cyclonus knelt so he was level with his master.

Galvatron approached him.

At the edge of the box he peered over the edge and looked Cyclonus up and down before surveying the room. He raised his hand and made a beckoning motion with his hand and Cyclonus leant forwards. Tiny little claws dug into his forehelm as Galvatron pulled himself up and placed himself upon Cyclonus's head.

"You may take me to the throne room" He commanded.
Sign up to rate and review this story