Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 3

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Scourge finds out.

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - 1632 words

0Unrated
The room was silent to the point where any twitch in Cyclonus' wing strut could be heard loud and clear.
a rhythmic tapping gently floated through the air as Galvatron impatiently tapped on his thigh, bored, as if he expected something to be happening now.

He wasn't far wrong.

Scourge burst into the throne room and waved wildly at Cyclonus
"Autobots" He gasped. A large dent in his side indicated his air intakes were not fully operational and it affected his vocaliser "Autobots holding energon mine hostage!"
Cyclonus stared at him.
He'd completely overlooked Galvatron and went for him, it was exactly what he feared, his master was not back to normal and now he wasn't the only one who knew. Especially as before either had a chance to react Scourge reflexively jerked backwards as a beam or purple whizzed past his optics.
"YOU DARE DISREGARD ME!?" Galvatron flailed angrily his cannon seeping tendrils of smoke.
Scourge looked in the direction of their leader's voice. His optics refused to show any emotion as they fell upon Galvatron. His optics proceeded to wander around Galvatron as if searching for the rest of him. He seemed to be drawing a blank so Cyclonus stepped in.
"How disgraceful for the Autobots to do this while many of us are still in repairs, it seems you have not even had that blast to the head sorted out Scourge" He stared intently at the other mech hoping he realized the cover he was providing to avoid a incident.
"Y-yes... M-my lord... My processor is still not a hundred percent operational" He took Cyclonus' cover and went with it.
Cyclonus had to mentally chastise himself to prevent a snide remark about Scourge's processing power from leaving him.
"The Autobots believe we took something of great importance, they are demanding it back" he informed them both on the situation.
"As far as I am currently aware nothing was taken during the battle, we fled due to damages caused by the Quintesson's machine exploding" Cyclonus stated half-filling in Galvatron on what happened while he was out.
"I know that but they don't believe us!" He complained.
"FOOLS! Let me talk to them! They will wish they never drew breath!" Galvatron sparked. He stood up on the throne seat "TAKE ME TO THEM! I'LL LET THEM HAVE IT!" He waved his cannon-bearing arm for emphasis.
"My lord, No" Cyclonus cut in sharply "If the Autobots find out what happened to you they will use it to their advantage!" he pleaded
"My size is IRRELEVANT!" He snapped "I will destroy them all the same!"
"There is no denying you are still fearsome my lord, I merely fear there may be repercussions caused by said change in size" Cyclonus pleaded again
"The Autobots are foolish! I can still take them all on!" He snapped
Cyclonus had to pause for a few seconds to push back the mental image that created. A tiny Galvatron no more than a purple smudge powering it's way through droves of Autobot soldiers. It made a part of Cyclonus clench with a unidentified emotion that made his lip plates want to curl up into a nice big mile.
"They are not on Chaar my Lord" Scourge finally spoke up again "They're still at the deposit they took hostage"
"Then allow me to talk to them my lord" Cyclonus formulated a plan "If they do not co operate and we do have to go to battle it will still leave this... situation as a surprise?" He did not intend it to sound like a question, but it was better that way than to make it seem as if he were issuing a order. "They will be expecting you to appear as you normally do and when you don't their momentary distraction will be their downfall!"
"Also wouldn't the slight change in pitch that has occurred make your voice harder for the communications array to pick up?" Scourge put in. Cyclonus shot a glare at him.
"The element of surprise is a good strategy to turn this to our advantage" Cyclonus carried on as if Scourge had not spoke.
The continual chatter had clearly bored Galvatron. He still looked somewhat angry but the was his optics had gone out of focus suggested he has stopped listening a while ago. Cyclonus took this as his cue. Reaching into his subspace pocket Cyclonus pulled out a small compact Energon cube with a flick of his wrist. He pushed the cube onto Galvatron's small lap the object taking up almost all of it. Accepting the offering Galvatron bit straight into the cube.
The events of the whole day had left Cyclonus at a bit of a loss and confused at what action to take next. Or at least that's what he told himself mentally to excuse the fact that he affectionately pressed his finger gently into Galvatrons cheek as he pulled his hand away.
"Come Scourge, let us go talk sense into the Autobots while our master thinks of the appropriate plan to deal with any skirmish that may arise" he turned to the exit and Scourge followed as quickly as possible.

He was not happy about leaving Galvatron by himself. Anything could happen now, there was no way Galvatron was going to stay still for long, he could only hope that small cube would keep him occupied.

Long strides kept Cyclonus a few feet ahead of Scourge at all times but he could feel the other's optics focused on the back of his helm. Sighing he turned to look at him.
Scourge seemed to have a facial expression that combined disbelief, confusion, bewilderment and total amusement. He also had a look in his optics, expecting an explanation.
"Don't look at me like that. I don't know either, I can only presume it has something to do with the Quintesson's machine" He groaned.
Scourge raised a optical ridge amusement starting to become the dominant expression on his face.
"You poked his cheek..."
"Just don't" Cyclonus muttered quickly.
They walked down to the communications array where Soundwave silently stared down the Autobot currently visible on screen.
"Autobots: Still disbelieving" He stated the source of his ire.
"Let me talk to them" Cyclonus commanded at the same time as moving the other Decepticon aside. Rodimus and Ultra Magnus were visible on the other end of the communication channel.
"Why are you holding our Energon mine hostage? After all it's located on a uninhabited planet so you can hardly accuse us of harming the natives" He stared coldly at the two.
"Out of all the things to steal during a fight, one interrupted by Quintessons no less, why and where have you taken our communication nexus?" Ultra Magnus stood closest to the screen.
Cyclonus tilted his helm at the Autobot. He had some understanding as to how Ultra Magnus thought, and he was the one talking instead of Rodimus, the leader should be the one negotiating and only his master had an excuse.
"We won't give it back" He stated bluntly "Not until you meet our demands"
Scourge and Soundwave both turned to him making sharp confused noises. Cyclonus ignored them and Magnus, he kept his optics square on Rodimus. He was aware the current Prime still had a lot to learn and while Rodimus was proving himself to be rather adept at his position he wasn't infallible. At his remark Rodimus had glanced at Magnus and to someone off screen. Cyclonus glanced back at Soundwave and Scourge.
"What do you want in return?" Magnus continued as if Cyclonus hadn't picked up something suspicious.
"The truth?" Cyclonus folded his arms "You know most of us would still be in repairs even now and not capable of offering a good enough defence, yet you do not simply come and take it yourself. Why choose such a convoluted manner to get such a item back? Besides both you and Prime are here talking to me, as commanding officers shouldn't at least one of you remain on Cybertron on the off chance we took advantage of this?"
Behind his Scourge and Soundwave clicked on to what had happened and Ultra Magnus wore a knowing expression on his face plates.
"Kup can handle everything in our absence." he responded.
"Also why are you the one negotiating? Surely your leader should be." Cyclonus raised a optical ridge.
"I could say the same to you, but we both know this would go nowhere if I spoke to Galvatron"
"Galvatron is otherwise indisposed" He managed before Scourge grabbed Cyclonus's shoulder as a distant explosion was heard, muffled shouting followed it. Magnus hastily cut the communication line before Cyclonus managed to say anything.
"That came from the direction of the throne room!" He bolted past Scourge and Soundwave and out of the room in three limb straining bounds. He was distantly aware of both of them following behind him.
A lot of the mess seemed to originate from the medical bay as if that was where they were initially attacked. Signs of fighting seemed to trail down the hallways before jutting off sharply right by the throne room. A room that now had a large hole in the side of it, a hole that showed the Autobots as a mere glimmer in the sky already far away.
Ignoring any of the other Decepticons who entered in after him Cyclonus scanned the area for anything remotely resembling Galvatron's signal.
The only evidence he had been here was a half eaten compact cube completely unnoticed by Long Haul who stood next to it. He was more interested in angrily complaining about having to fix the throne room again.
Cyclonus looked at the cube and back up to where the Autobots had fled.
Dread clung to his spark.
Sign up to rate and review this story