Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Titan

Chapter 4

by DragonSlayerWolf

The Teen Titans meet a true Titan

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2015-10-02 - 1058 words

?Blocked
AN:Sorry about the long wait the last couple of months have been rather hectic for me. I lost my eldest brother in August and I've been trying to adjust to my new job these last two weeks, I would like to thank you all for your patience.

Well there you have these are the girls in Naruto's harem I might add more later.

For now enjoy.

The Titans were paralyzed they couldn't even breathe "How... how is this possible?" they all thought as they looked at the young man, Robin then noticed a wet spot on the front of the kimono. Opening it the boy wonder's eyes widened in horror when he saw a long diagonal gash across the blonde's chest "He's hurt, Starfire, Raven get him to the Tower's med-bay we'll stay here and look around." Robin said.

As Raven and Starfire took off towards the tower with the unconscious blond Cyborg turned to Robin "Robin is he really…?" He asked, "I don't know…" Robin replied "… He looks like Naruto, but he's too old. If it is him though why didn't he recognize us?" the three paused for a moment thinking of of reasons as to why Naruto didn't seem to recognize them "We'll worry about it later for now let's look around."

(Titan's Tower)

Raven sat next to the unconscious blond in the Titan's med-bay with a million questions racing through her mind, chief among them being "How could Naruto have returned to this world?" she was drawn from her thoughts when Star entered with a small tub of water and a washcloth. After damping it Star placed the washcloth over Naruto's eyes "Star what's the matter?" Raven asked seeing the solemn look on her face, Star looked towards the dark teen as tears began to form in her eyes "While I was in the forest I saw something." She replied as the tears began to flow freely, "What did you see?" the dark Titan asked.

Star took a deep breath "It was in the forest…" she began,

(Flashback)

Starfire searched for the masked man she had been facing, but the mist that he had summoned was severely hindering her sight. Suddenly she felt something wash over her she turned towards the forest to see a six year old boy with unruly blond hair, brilliant sapphire eyes, and three whisker-like marks on each cheek. Star was beyond shocked to say the least, but she was also incredibly happy she was about to call out to the young boy when a dark cloaked figure with an orange spiral mask suddenly appeared behind the child with a sword drawn and raised.

Star rushed towards the two but, she was too late as the figure had brought his sword down cleaving the young boy in two. The young Tameranian fell to her knees at the boy's side and grabbed his hand the child looked up at her and smiled just before the light left his eyes. As she sat there crying she noticed someone coming up behind her. Once they were close enough she immediately rounded on them and attacked with all her strength.

(Flashback End)

After she had finished Star looked to Raven "…why, why would he do that?" she asked breaking down again, Raven did her best to comfort Star as she tried to figure this whole situation out "What did Star see… was it just an illusion or was it a projection of a memory." Raven wondered as she stared at Naruto after a few minutes Star began to calm down "Star I'm going to enter his mind to see if I can figure out what's going on." Raven said, the young tamerrainian looked to her friend with a confused expression "What do you mean?" Star asked, but, just as Raven was about to answer a red energy began to coat the blonde's body before it lashed out and engulfed the two titans.

(ÅŒuzumaki{Crown of the Ten Beasts})

Raven and Starfire then found themselves in the circle of beasts except this time the dark titan noticed all ten of the beasts were present and staring at them "Well this is certainly a surprise..." the two titans turned to see a certain large fox grinning at them "... I was only expecting little Karasu to be watching over him, but none the less it's good to see you as well Hoshi-chan." Kurama said with a pleasant smile.

The two were shocked to see the fox, but his presence confirmed their suspicions on the identity of the blond "Where is he?" Starfire demanded as her eyes and hands became emblazoned with energy, Kurama just smiled and said, "Now, now, there's no need for hostilities, believe it or not Naruto and I have actually become friends." Raven look at the beast with calculating eyes before turning to Star "He's telling the truth Starfire." she said, Star was still skeptical, but nevertheless lowered her fists as Raven continued "What is going on here?" she asked, "Why what ever do you mean?" Kurama replied, "How are you back in this world..." the dark titan asked, "And why didn't Naruto recognize us?" Star interrupted, "Well to answer both of those questions I'm as shocked as you are that we have returned to this world, and as to the second I think it would be obvious that someone erased his memories." the fox said with a somber look "Now I have a question for you..." he continued "...How long ago did Naruto vanish from this world?" "It's only been a few months for us." Raven replied.

Kurama was genuinely shocked to here this "Only a few months!?" He thought, "How long has it been in your world?" Star asked, Kurama closed his eyes "It's been a little over twelve years since he last saw you all." he replied, the two teens were beyond shocked at hearing that while barely half a year had gone by for them "What happened to him?" Star asked even though her mind was still trying to process what she just heard, Kurama remained silent for a few minutes, he then opened his eyes "To understand what happened to Naruto you must first understand the history of our world..." Kurama said as he began to explain the history of their world.

AN:Please tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story