Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Titan

Chapter 3

by DragonSlayerWolf 3 reviews

Kūhaku vs Raven

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2015-04-14 - 3555 words

3Original
AN: I Don't own Naruto, Teen Titans, or any of the songs that appear in this chapter.

You know I was really surprised when no one yelled at me for making Star cry.

Now I have a challenge for my fellow authors if any of you have fics you haven't worked on in a year or so I say go back and work on them, I know writers block sucks, but I don't let it stop me I just go through my method of helping my creativity by listening to instrumental music namely Celtic, it works trust me there are some great songs that really help Adrien Von Ziegler has some great songs check 'em out see what you think.

And now for the battle you all have been waiting for.

"Talking"

"Thinking"

"Biju Talking"

"Biju Thinking"

'Jutsu'

(Kūhaku (Blank) & Raven)(Track Start: Darkness by Tangerine Dream)

After the others had vanished Raven immediately looked towards the young man in the wolf mask expecting him to attack her. Raven was shocked when he merely turned and began to head back inside before glancing over his shoulder and motioning for her to follow which she did albeit hesitantly. When she entered the house she was a little shocked to see that there weren't any pictures or anything that would lead to the identity of this man.

The young man then opened a door to what Raven assumed was the living room he then sat down and motioned for Raven to sit across from him. The dark Titan hesitantly walked over and sat down in front of the young man. Raven was shocked when the young man out his hands together in his lap before his entire body became lax. Raven was a little confused at this till she felt a slight tingle at the back of her mind, realizing what was happening Raven rested her hands on her knees "Azarath, Metrion Zinthos." She said as entered her own meditative state.

A few seconds later Raven found herself standing on a large stone platform surrounded by ten enormous habitats eight of them had incredibly large silhouettes that appeared to be asleep the two directly in front of her however had two very visible beasts the first to catch her eye was a three eyed, ten tailed, black wolf with a seemingly several thousand foot tree behind it. The second beast's appearance shook Raven to the core it was an enormous blood red nine tailed fox and it was smiling at her.

She then noticed a figure sitting in the center of the ring, he was a young man with almost the exact same appearance as the others except his mask was solid white with no discernible markings. His kimono was whiter than the freshest snow. Kūhaku then put his hand out in front of him just as a staff with a circular tip. Kūhaku then rose to his feet and glared at Raven who flinched as she felt the heat of stare "Who are you?" she asked, Kūhaku pointed his staff at her as he did several chains suddenly appeared and bound her.

"That's my line. Who are you people and why did you attack me?" Kūhaku demanded, glancing down at the chains Raven figured that they were merely a manifestation of his mental energy "I didn't attack you." Raven said as she began to focus her own energy, "That's true, but your friend did." Kūhaku said coldly as he tapped his staff summoning an image of Robin holding him by the collar.

(Track End)(Track Start: The Sylvans Path by Adrien Von Ziegler, Supermonstars by Lordi, The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf (Starting at 0:22), Cage the Beast by Adelitas Way, or I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin.)

Raven made a quick mental note to smack the boy wonder for being so incredibly stupid she then said, "Azarath Metrion Zinthos." Kūhaku's eyes widened when he saw a black energy engulf the chains forcing them to loosen just enough for Raven to escape. Raven then flung the chains back at Kūhaku. Kūhaku didn't even flinch as the chains approached he just stood there, the chains then suddenly stopped an inch before they reached him. Kūhaku then grabbed the chains and gave a light squeeze causing them to shatter, the energy that made them was then absorbed back into him. Kūhaku then swept his staff upward sending the dark Titan into the sky just before he took off after her.

As she was flying through the air Raven looked up and saw the plains of Nevermore she slowed herself just enough that she wouldn't crash when she got there. Raven then looked back and saw Kūhaku following her. Kūhaku was actually enjoying these few moments of peace, suddenly a wall of black energy appeared directly in front of him. Throwing his hands and feet out in front of him Kūhaku stopped himself from crashing into the wall the energy then wrapped around him binding him, he then saw Raven holding her hand out towards him before she took off towards the land mass in front them.

After several failed attempts to break the binding with just his strength Kūhaku summoned a sealess clone who then created a 'Rasengan' after receiving a nod the clone then slammed the Rasengan into the black energy and ended up shredding it along with Kūhaku's sleeve. After he was free Kūhaku retrieved his staff he then glanced at his destroyed sleeve, with a shrug Kūhaku released his staff letting it float as he reached over and tore off the other sleeve he then took off after Raven.

Upon reaching Nevermore Raven gave a sigh of relief before she felt a flare of energy she turned to see Kūhaku heading straight for her, acting fast Raven hid behind a stone pillar and waited. After landing Kūhaku instantly felt something was off about this place "What's going on it's like she's all around but all these feelings seem to have a life and personalities of their own." Kūhaku wondered as he looked around he then felt an ungodly amount of rage coming from behind him, he turned to see a giant monster with long white hair, four glowing eyes, burning red skin, and it was wearing… wait is that a speedo and a loin cloth.

Kūhaku just stared at the red behemoth for a few minutes before he burst out laughing. Rage let out vicious growl before she raised her fist and brought it down on Kūhaku, thinking Rage had crushed him Raven felt sorry for him and remorse that one of her emotions had taken a life that is until she heard Rage gasp. Raven was to see that Kūhaku had not only stopped Rage's fist he did it one handed. Kūhaku then set his staff aside before hitting Rage's fist with his own. Both Raven and especially Rage were beyond shocked when the punch actually knocked Rage back.

"Maybe going into 'Sennin Mōdo' (Sage Mode) was more than a little on the overkill side…" Kūhaku thought as he looked at his hands "…I mean the way things are now even in my weakened state she doesn't stand a chance at defeating me, she couldn't even land a single blow on me at this point." Kūhaku just sighed and shook his head "Then there's the fact that it's not my place to beat this thing." Kūhaku then looked up just in time to get a beam to the face which sent him flying back and embedded him in a wall. As he climbed out of the wall Kūhaku noticed his mask was starting crack around his eyes, reaching up to fix it he stopped when he felt a searing pain course through his body. Kūhaku then grabbed his chest as waited for the pain to subside.

Rage seeing her chance quickly backhanded Kūhaku sending him flying. Raven watched on in stunned silence as Kūhaku flew past her before he crashed into the ground. Picking himself up Kūhaku shook his head to clear it "That's it no more Mr. Nice Sage." he said as the broken pieces of his mask fell to the ground revealing his eyes, Raven was a little surprised when she saw the strange orange pigmentation around Kūhaku's toad-like eyes but, her surprise soon turned to shock when a strange golden energy suddenly began appear around him just before he lunged forward and tackled Rage. As they flew back Rage blasted Kūhaku again before punching him and knocking him back.

Regaining his senses Kūhaku charged forward before vanishing, reappearing, and connecting with a solid right hook knocking Rage back just before she attacked with an uppercut which just barely missed. Kūhaku continued his assault until he grabbed his face in pain, seeing her chance Rage put her hands together and sledgehammered Kūhaku, who then reappeared in front of her his arm engulfed in a golden energy. His arm then increased till it was the same size as hers, he then punched her dead square in the face.

(Track Stop)

(Meanwhile with the Bijū 'Tailed Beasts')

As the battle raged Kurama had a happy yet somber smile on his face "Do you know that girl Kurama?" Shinju asked with a calculating eye, Kurama glanced at the Jūbi before looking away and pretending he didn't hear the question. With an irritated growl Shinju brought a giant root down on Kurama's head causing the fox to fall flat on his back he then raised his hand with his pointer finger raised "That's it next time I drive." Kurama said with a slur at the end as his hand fell to the ground, Shinju grew a tick mark as another root wrapped around Kurama's throat and hoisted him up and started shaking him.

"Alright, alright I'll talk…" Kurama chocked out after a few minutes and the root released him he rubbed his throat "... the truth is…"

(Outside)

Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire entered the clearing in front of the compound from the west side few minutes before a green dog entered from the east side. Beast Boy looked at his friends with joy and worry in his heart he knew that if they saw him in his human form right now he'd never hear the end of it, however he was pulled from his thoughts when Star rushed over to him "Friend Beast Boy you are alright." She said before she enveloped him a bone crushing hug making him loose focus and change back.

The other Titans were beyond shocked when they noticed the new look of their friend "Beast Boy?" Cy asked, at the shy nod the two male Titans burst out laughing while Star was beyond confused "Friend Beast Boy why do you look like a girl?" Star asked hoping to alleviate her confusion, as Beast Boy explained the details of his fight with 'that raccoon masked motherfucker' the others were shocked at the unique abilities that each of these masked figures had. After Beast Boy had everyone was silent "Umm… where is Raven?" Starfire asked in a worried tone, the others froze before Robin and Beast Boy began searching and calling out her name while Cyborg began typing something into his arm.

"It's faint but I'm getting a signal from Raven's locator…" Cyborg said after a few minutes, "Where?" Robin asked, "…It's coming from inside the compound." Cy replied as he turned to the compound, the others turned as well before and just stared for a few minutes before Robin spoke up "Let's go." He said walking towards the compound, the other three followed although they were more than a little apprehensive about it.

As they entered the grounds the Titans had expected to see signs of battle but, everything was the same as when they left except Raven and the man in the mask were nowhere to be seen. Starfire then noticed the door to the house was wide open "Maybe they went inside." She said pointing to the door, the Titans turned and hesitantly headed towards the house. When they entered they were surprised that the house seemed to be just that a house, as they continued through the house they saw Raven sitting across from the wolf masked young man with her eyes glowing while the young man seemed to be emanating a strange energy.

"Raven, are you alright?" Robin asked as he reached out for her only to be stopped by Cyborg "That's not a good idea Rob…" Cy said making Robin give him a confused stare, "Why?" the boy wonder asked, "From the look of things Raven is in a very deep trance, who knows what could happen if you interrupt her." Cy responded, they both then turned to the young man sitting across from her "Besides she might be fighting him with her mind." "How can that be, I'll bet they're just sleeping." BB said, as Cyborg tried to explain Robin approached the young man cuffs in hand "Robin don't…" but it was too late as the boy wonder grabbed the young man's shoulder, the four Titans suddenly felt a pulse wash over them drawing their minds from their bodies.

(Ōuzumaki'Maelstrom'(1)/Nevermore)

The four Titans then found themselves on a seemingly desolate island floating in a strange void with the island at its nexus "BB…" Cy said with a twinge of fear in his voice, "Yeah?" the changeling responded with the same fear in his voice, "Please tell me we're not where I think we are." Cy pleaded, "Ok we're no…" Beast Boy was cut off when a certain red giant landed in front of them, Robin and Starfire were shocked at the sight while Cy and BB cried anime tears knowing what the appearance of said giant meant.

The Titans were put immediately put on edge when the giant began to rise but it totally ignored them before launching back into the sky. The Titans followed what they assumed was the intended flight path and saw someone or something with a giant golden arm. Their eyes became even wider the figure blocked the beams from the red giants eyes as the energy began to engulf the figure's body and he grew into a huge orange being with three masked faces and four more arms formed. When the transformation had finally stopped the enormous being slightly dwarfed the giant demon though that didn't stop the giant from attacking, if anything the giant seemed even more adamant to defeat the being before her.

As the four Titans watched the two giants clash they failed to notice Raven flying over to them until she landed right in front of them "Raven you are unharmed." Starfire exclaimed as she gave the empathy a bone crushing hug, despite the incredible pain she felt Raven could tell something had happened to Starfire after they were separated, but she would ask about that later instead she freed herself from the hug and walked over to the others.

They were relieved when it seemed that she was unharmed, however now was not the time for reunions "Raven, what are those things." Robin asked as he focused on the battle, "The gold one is the masked man I have been fighting." Raven replied, the others were shocked if this masked figure was capable of something like that then they were all glad for their respective dance partners "And the red one?" Star asked, "That's me." The dark teen replied simply, ignoring the incredulous looks from Robin and Star while Cy and Beast Boy silently glared at the red behemoth "What do you mean that's 'you'?!" Robin demanded, "Just what I said that's me or more specifically it's the manifestation of my rage." Raven replied.

As Robin processed this new information the other Titans turned their attention back to the fight just in time to see the gold giant appear behind Rage before looping two of his arms under hers and locking his hands behind her neck he then wrapped another two around her waist. The Titans watched on as the fight seemed to be over, but the remaining two of the gold giant's arms suddenly exploded causing a visible amount of pain as the giant released Rage who immediately rounded on the gold and was about sock him in the middle face before a three hands each made of a different colored energy grabbed him and yanked him back towards the circle of beasts. Rage then turned to the Titans and gave a low growl before vanishing back to her own realm; the Titans then felt something pull them just before their vision went black.

Awaking with a start, the four Titans were both relieved and confused as to how they were back in their bodies. Hearing someone moving behind them they all turned to see that Raven had returned as well and although she was a little shaky she appeared to be fine the masked man however was sprawled out on his side. Robin warily approached him in case he was faking, checking his pulse Robin was glad it was steady he then cuffed the young man's hands before looking at his mask.

Reaching for the mask Robin had expected it to have some kind of trap or catch to hold it in place he was a little shocked when he was able to remove it easily, the Titans froze when they saw the young man's face.

"Naruto…"

(Omake)(Please use your imaginations to see it how you want.)

A few minutes later the door to the house opened the Titans turned to see three young men. The one on the right hand onyx-black eyes and hair that was spiked in the back with chin length bangs he wore a sleeveless dark-blue shirt and white jeans, the one on the left had shoulder length deep-red hair his eyes were a metallic purple with three ripple-like rings he wore a black under shirt with an open white dress shirt and blue jeans, and the one in the middle had unruly blond hair and piercing sapphire blue eyes he wore a crimson dress shirt with black jeans. The three male Titans then heard two contented sighs, they turned to see Star and Raven with hearts in their eyes. The man in the middle then raised his hand and snapped, the Titans then found themselves plus the three strangers in the city they then heard some music start and turned back to the three men.

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm
I've been kicked around since I was born
But now it's all right, that's okay
You may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
I'm a-stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive
Oh, when you walk

Well, now I get low and I get high
And if I can't get either, I really try
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancin' man, and I just can't lose
You know, it's all right, it's okay
I'll live to see another day
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
I'm a-stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive
Oh

Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeah
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm
I've been kicked around since I was born
Now it's all right, it's okay
You may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
I'm a-stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive
Yeah

Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeah
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive

Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeah
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive

Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeah
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive

AN: So what did you guys think did you like it did you hate it let me know.

1 Naruto's mind-scape was never given a name so I gave it one.

For the Omake I really couldn't come up with a scene that I thought would please everyone so I decided to let you pick.
Sign up to rate and review this story