Categories > Original > Historical

What to do when you lose your luggage When Umroh

by arbwad 0 reviews

the official trip as leader of the group should report immediately to airlines to King Abdulaziz Airport. After the air verification permissions to the report, the rapporteur receive a letter repor...

Category: Historical - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-11-02 - 351 words

-1Boring
Another problem often encountered when pilgrims arrived in Saudi Arabia is an airport lost luggage. This loss was determined only recently discovered when the congregation had reached the baggage claim area after waiting so long at immigration checkpoints to report the case immediately to the lost and found, of course, impossible. In addition to language barriers, the number of pilgrims is booming does not management on the spot. Then, pilgrims go round to make a report to the head of the delegation.

In this case, the official trip as leader of the group should report immediately to airlines to King Abdulaziz Airport. After the air verification permissions to the report, the rapporteur receive a letter reporting the facts. The airline is forced to look where luggage is lost or dispersion. If not found in King Abdulaziz Airport, the airline would have to trace the origin of the flight and the flight code number.

"If there luggage, travel officer who acts as the group leader must immediately inform the airline at the airport of King Abdulaziz"

For example, if the congregations were lost luggage using Garuda Indonesia flight GA-coded to 0525, Garuda Indonesia airline lost luggage seek starts from the Soekarno Hatta Airport. Umra. In this case, it should be remembered by those who suffered the loss, and also because the journey get umra Arbain Travel "paket umroh 2016":http://www.arbaintravel.com/ is proof that loss statement should be maintained until the luggage was found as evidence that could be used to demand compensation airlines if not found luggage,

Meanwhile, during the lost baggage has not been found, how the fate of the congregation? No almost all clothing, sandwiches, snacks, even drugs made, usually in the trunk? If there is luggage, does it mean that the church will never change clothes during worship in Saudi Arabia? If he was there to make the pilgrimage normal, does that mean the 40 days that will never change clothes? Ketch era, hehe ... certainly not.Umroh. Typically, baggage is not rare. If it takes a long time to find it, the company had to intervene to resolve it.
Sign up to rate and review this story