Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

The Tender-Hearted Boy And The Beast

by HarlequinxYoungblood 0 reviews

In a universe where your chest starts glowing whenever you find your soulmate, two high-school students hope they're not each others soulmates *Peterick* *Short Story*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-11-04 - Updated: 2015-11-04 - 1185 words

-1TrainWreck
There he stood, between al his friends. If you didn’t know him, he would not even stand out. Then, he was just a boy with a weird look, like many describes him.
But if you know him, oh man, your life is over. Except for if you’re a friend if him, of course. And many lives of different students were already over.
In the time he was on this school, he let 26 students change school, 11 of them did cut themselves regularly and it has come so far with 2 students that they killed themselves.
Yes, he was bad. Much more than that, he was a beast. And the school? The school acts as if nothing is going on. Sometimes they suspend him, for a few days.
And then it starts again. He is unstoppable.
And since two months, he has a new victim, which he hopes he never need to see him again.
Patrick Stump.
Since the moment he saw him, he knew he had to go down. But he did not know yet how.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

POV Patrick Stump
“Hey, Patrick, can I get your math homework? I forgot to do it yesterday.” I look up to the guy who’s standing right in front of me, Matthew. Matthew is new here and I had to guide him the first day and became very popular because of his looks. For my great surprise, he kept coming to me instead of sticking around the popular people. Allowing myself to have the feeling that I have a real friend for the first time in my life.
I nod at him and grab my homework from my bag. He takes it and goes sitting against the lockets, to copy my homework.
“Isn’t this the third time this week?” I ask to him.
He looks at me for a seconds, but then looks back at the homework.
“That you copy my homework?”
“Yes,” He says. “With all those piles of homework we need to do for today, I forgot math. Plus, I’m really bad at math.”
“Me too, and still-”
He gives me a look of surprise. “Bad? C’mon, Patrick, you always get A’s”
“Not always” I mutter.
I turn my head away and look through the hallways. It’s a quiet morning like always. Students take books from their lockers and put other books in it, they talk to fellow students or friends, or they ust look on their phone. But then the quiet-part of the morning goes away.
And it starts at the and of the hallway. I haven’t seen him this whole morning, but now he’s coming. I look at my watch, on minute until the bell rings.
“Matthew, let’s go to the classroom already.”
I look over my shoulder, he is walking quietly through the hallway with his group.
“Why?” Matthew asks, while he slowly is standing up.
He knows nothing from all the bullying, and I like to keep it that way.
“Uhm… Because…” I stutter and want to start walking, when someone pins my shoulders against the lockers.
Standing in front of me is my bully, the person who everyone knows.
Pete Wentz.
“You didn’t really thought I forgot you?” He asks with an smirk.
And at that moment, the bell rings. Matthew looks surprised at me, he really has no idea what’s going on - he’s probably the only person that doesn’t know Pete. Pete turns his head to Matthew.
“Go to your class, and say to our teacher that you friend here will come a bit later.”
Matthew nods and then he slowly walks away.
When he I around the corner, Pete looks back at me.
“So..”
He brabs me by my collar and pushes me against the lockers.
“Do you have my money?” I nod hastily. A smile comes on his lips.
“Where is it?”
“In my bag.”
He throws me on the ground, and I see how he starts searching through my bag. And after they have thrown all my books out of it, they find the money. One of his accomplice gives him the money.
I stand back up, waiting for his response. Pete starts counting the money, and after he counted it, he looks furious.
“This is not the right amount!” I back off a bit by his scream.
I feel his fist against my jaw and I hear him scream. “This is the umpteenth time this month!” And I know that, but I don’t have enough money for him and I’m not going to steal money from people.
“But that’s not a problem.” He says on a surprisingly calm tone.
“You can pay it off on a other way.”
He gives me a hard push, so my back is against the lockers.
“Get him.”
And before I even know I feel pain and I see ten to twenty faces around me. Someone gives me a stomp on my knee, what let me fall down. They slap, stomp me. Please, let this be over soon.
How am I going to explain the bruises and scratches this time at home? ‘We did football at gym’, no, that excuse have I used too often. Maybe I should tell the truth for once? No, then my parents will do something about it, I will probably change from school and Pete will win. I will not let him win.
Slowly, his accomplices start to go away. Before they are completely gone, Pete is hanging above me.
“Let this be the last time, Patrick…” He says on a cautionary tone, but not mean.
Totally not mean, like a week ago. I also think this is the first time he called me by my first name, and not with my last name.
I stand up quickly and see that my glasses are lying on the ground. When I pick them up, they are completely broken. I put my glasses in my locker and put my books in my bag. I don’t really need my glasses, except for when I am in class. I sigh softly.
I walk to my classroom, with a lot of pain.
My thoughts always return to Pete, and how he did towards me when he was as good as alone with me. He almost sounded… Friendly.
When I walk into my classroom, my teacher makes no problem about it. I’m taking place by Matthew, who looks astonished when he sees me.
“What happened to you?” He whispers startled.
“Nothing.” I whisper back, but Matthew is not stupid. He knows that something is happening.
“You can tell me, though.”
“There is nothing.” I say and try to focus on the lesson.
But I don’t have a lot of focus, because I still need to think about Pete. I have a feeling that something is going on with him, but how can I know?
Why was he so ‘friendly’? Would he have realized bullying is not OK?
Probably not.
I find my focus back and listen to the teacher math talking about some formulas.
Sign up to rate and review this story