Categories > Original > Romance > I Want it That Way

I Want it That Way

by TeenieBooks 0 reviews

The genre is correct because I am not including any material of Girl Meets World and am using fake names. So if they delete this book, I am up to the terms and it is wrong.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-07-27 - 273 words

0Unrated
I wanted to make shows for teen's that are Disney Channel related, I don't watch GMW

GENEVIEVE'S OUTFIT LINK: http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/127512575/id/znma-xQF5BGor_2U2__Y_w/size/y.jpg

Link to collage : https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ahwypZQ8R8gkifNWSCkPy43Gdj7yFaGkc0isBi65F3Q145jybmrndtdBjJnb9OcG0dvI9Q=s92

---
I turn across to hear kissing noises. I turn my head. Its James Lackerman, the school smartie pants. Wait, is he kissing Missy Bradford?! Wow. I turn around to see James.

"Oh hey James! I thought you were over there." I point to a sad Missy kissing a wall, and gagging with her eyes closed.

"Well, I don't want her!". Wow.

"Well, what the heck do you want?". I do a confused face.

"Fire. She wasn't fire. She told me stuff like, 'I'm actually a sweet angel', well I don't want angel! I want a demon who unleashes something so terrifying!". He puts his face close to mine as I lean back. He leans in. I slap him.

"Ow!".

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yell.

"Aww, you wanted it!" Farkle says flirtasiouly.

I slap him again and put my face close to his.

"I wouldn't want you to kiss me even if we were the last person on Earth," I growl. I growl for real and walk away, but he grabs my wrist.

"Genevieve, you will fall for me, that I promise!".

"Is that so?".

"Yeah, and I'm gonna say I told you so!".

"Aww, little loser is trying to sass a cool kid like me!" I say in a baby voice.

"Yep, I want it that way!".
Sign up to rate and review this story