Categories > Original > Romance > 5 Seconds Of Summer Imagines

Insecruties/Can't Help Falling In Love (l.h)

by SarahNicole 0 reviews

Luke telling you how beautiful you are

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-12-23 - Updated: 2015-12-23 - 298 words

0Unrated
You just got in the shower, the hot water touched your skin and you felt very relaxed. You just had a very stressful day. Your ex keeps trying to tell you he misses you, but he had hischance. He was the one that wanted to break it off. Your current boyfriend, Luke was not having it. He watched as you vented to him about how dumb your ex was. You decided that taking a shower would help. You stood there, washing your hair and singing. The door was unlocked, so Luke walked in, he heard you singing, "Can't Help Falling In Love." by Elvis Presley.
"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?", you sing
"If I can't help falling in love with you.", Luke sang
"Like a river flows, surely to the sea, darling, so it goes. Some things we're meant to be.", yu both sang together.
You turn off the shower and grabbed your towel, you got out to see Luke sitting on the toilet seat. He looked at you and you looked at him. He smiled. You were actaully very insecure about your body, so you never change nor undress in front of Luke. You blushed brighter than a christmas tree. Luke grabbed your hands and kissed you.
"You don't need to cover up. You're so beautiful and there is no reason for you to be insecure. You're seriously so perfect for me.", he says as he pulls you closer to him. You smile as he kisses up and down your body. You push him off of you as you smile.
"Let me dressed, Hemmings.", you say, smiling. He leaves as you get dressed. You can't help, but look at your body in the mirror. Luke was right. You were beautiful. Who else matters, right??
Sign up to rate and review this story