Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 6

Fear Experiment #5

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Dr. Pierce executes another fear experiment on another pet. Song Recommended: "Janie's Got a Gun" by Aerosmith

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2015-12-24 - 622 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fear Experiment #5:

Simone’s Notes:

Most phobias are classified into two categories and, according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-V), such phobias are considered to be sub-types of anxiety disorder. The two categories are: 1. Specific phobias: Fear of particular objects or social situations that immediately results in anxiety and can sometimes lead to panic attacks. Specific phobia may be further subdivided into five categories: animal type, natural environment type, situational type, blood-injection-injury type, and other. 2. Agoraphobia: a generalized fear of leaving home or a small familiar 'safe' area, and of possible panic attacks that might follow. It may also be caused by various specific phobias such as fear of open spaces, social embarrassment, social agoraphobia, fear of contamination, fear of germs, possibly complicated by obsessive-compulsive disorder, or PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder, related to a trauma that occurred out of doors.

Dr. Pierce began another experiment.

Subject: Kimberly

Day One

Pet awoke in a locked room. She shivered as she looked down at her body. To her horror, only had on a thin red cloak draped across her shoulders.No, what is this?

“Good morning, honey,” a voice crackled in the air. Kimberly lifted her head with such a jump.

“Why am I here, you bastard?!” she asked.

“You’ve heard of my experiments, right?” Dr. Pierce asked.

She pressed her lips together as she trembled. “Yes…”

“Good, I can skip the details.”

“What are you going to do to me?”

Dr. Pierce laughed over the air. “I know what you fear.”

Kim froze. “No…” She turned when she heard pounding on the door. A man with glassy, empty eyes. He reached out with his tongue out, panting like a wild animal. The pet’s eyes widened as she tried to crawl away.

“No,” she mumbled. “No. No.”

“Have fun!” Dr. Pierce said. The wild man tackled the pet. Meanwhile, the good doctor recorded the pet’s screaming.

Day Two

Subject lay on the floor, shaking. Last night took so much out of her. Kim’s tears had already dried out.

“Good morning!” Dr. Pierce said. “Did you have a fun night?”

“Leave me alone!” she wailed.

“Aw, that’s not nice!” the good doctor said. “Especially since I brought you another friend!” Kim lifted her head.

“What?” she asked. The door ripped open, causing her to look up. Another drunken-looking man stumbled into the room, looking for action. Kim’s eyes widened as he dragged his feet closer.

“Stay away,” she murmured. “Please. I can’t take anymore.” The drunken man pounced and mounted her from behind. The good doctor sat back in his chair, smirking.

Day Three

Subject lay on the floor motionless.

“Hello?” Dr. Pierce asked. “Are you still there?” Kim mumbled in response. The good doctor shrugged.

“Heh,” he said. “I might as well.” The door slid open, revealing another drunken man looking for more action. Kim didn’t even look up as he chuckled. Dr. Pierce found himself bored with tonight’s show.

“Maybe I made this go on too long?” he asked himself. After a short time of pondering that question, Pierce shook his head.

“Nah,” he said. The good doctor took a drink and sat back watched the show. It would all be worth in the end.

Day Four

Dr. Pierce walked down to the test room and opened the door. Kim lay on the floor half-dazed and sore. Dried drool leaked out of her mouth. The good doctor shook his head, smirking.

“Pathetic,” he muttered under his breath. Pierce picked up the pet and dragged her out of the room.

Experiment #5: Success

Next Night

Next Time: Edward begins his personal mission for Manami with a little help from Elle
Sign up to rate and review this story