Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The

The things you learn in prison.

by bandgeekfreak 0 reviews

Pete meets another famous personality.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 512 words

0Unrated
"We the jury find Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third... guilty."

Pete's mouth dropped open, "What?"

The judge banged his gavel, "I sentence you to six months in prison."

"What?"

"Look kid, it's nothing against you, but you're one of them."

"But... but, I'm pretty! Pretty people don't go to prison!"

"We've had an over flow of ugly people this month. Every once in a while we have to put a pretty person away so the public won't get suspicious. Sorry."

Pete was only able to stand there awe struck; his chin trembling.

The judge waved his hand in a dismissing manner. "Take him away."

Pete was put in an ugly orange jump suit and lead down a seemingly endless hallway of cells filled with ugly criminals. Pete clutched his towel a little tighter as they stopped in front of one of the last cells.

"Here we are. Home sweet home," one of the guards laughed. The other pushed Pete in. "Don't drop your soap!" he added as the door slid shut.

Pete gulped.

"Ah, new blood."

Pete jumped as a figure came out of the shadows.

"That's right! Fear me! For I am the..."

Pete raised an eyebrow as an extremely pale Gerard Way stepped into the light.

Gerard saw Pete's fangs. "Oh shit."

"Who are you?"

Gerard smiled nervously. "The vampire lord?"

Pete laughed bitterly. "You are not the vampire lord. The vampire lord is British and doesn't look like a fat version of Billie Joe Armstrong." He snorted. "Oh yeah, and he's usually a vampire."

Gerard's mouth fell open. "Are you really a..." he lowered his voice to a whisper, "a vampire?"

Pete frowned and turned toward their bunk beds, "Yeah."

Gerard smiled evilly, "Hey, will you do something for me?"

Pete faced him, his eyes burning, "Listen! I don't care what you've heard, but I just don't swing that way!"

Gerard stared blankly at him, "What?"

Pete looked confused, "Huh?"

"Will you bite me?" he asked innocently.

"Perv! I already told you..."

"I... I want to be a vampire."

Pete gave him a nasty look, "Why?"

Gerard looked surprised. "Why the fuck not? You get power, girls and you get to fucking live forever!"

"Yeah, but at what price? I... look, kid, I'm not exactly in the biting business. I'm actually more interested in killing vampires then creating them. So if I bite you I'll have to, quite literally, kill you."

Gerard raised an eyebrow. "What if I give you an offer you can't refuse?"

Pete brightened. "You can get me my soul back?" It was true that he tried to take Patrick's soul, but Patrick's soul wasn't any fun so he had given it back.

Gerard frowned slightly, "No, but I can get us out of here. You bite me, and I'll share the plan that me and my brother have been planning."

Pete knitted his eyebrows. "Couldn't you just share your plan without me having to bite you?"

"I could, but then it wouldn't be as intense. Would it?"

Pete sighed, "Let me think about it."
Sign up to rate and review this story