Categories > Games > Advance Wars

Misuse And Abuse Of Alcohol

by SloanWalsh9 0 reviews

I come fromMicronesia

Category: Advance Wars - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-01-21 - 371 words

0Unrated

Alcohol abuse is identified as a pattern of drinking that produces one or more of the following circumstances within a 12-month period:

http://ragingalcoholic.com/high-functioning-alcoholic/

Failing to fulfill significant employment, class, or home responsibilities

Drinking in situations that are physically unsafe, such as while operating a car or operating machinery

Having repeating alcohol related legal troubles, like being arrested for driving intoxicated of alcohol or for physically hurting somebody while drunk

Continued alcohol consumption despite having ongoing relationship problems that are caused or aggravated by the alcohol consumption.

Alcoholism, or alcohol dependence, is the most extreme form of alcohol abuse. It is a chronic condition identified by the usage of alcohol at a level that interferes with physical and mental health and wellness and with family and social obligations. An alcoholic will likely continue to drink regardless of major health, family, or legal issues.

Alcohol dependency is influenced by both ecological and hereditary variables. Alcoholism is chronic: It lasts a person's lifetime. It usually follows a foreseeable course and has identifiable symptoms.

More men than women are alcohol dependent or have alcohol troubles. People who start drinking alcohol at an early age have a greater chance of developing alcohol troubles at some point in their lives.

Alcohol's effects vary with age. Slower response times, troubles with hearing and seeing, and a lower tolerance to alcohol's effects put more mature people at greater threat for falls, car crashes, and other kinds of accidental injuries that might result from drinking alcohol. Over 150 medications interact harmfully with alcohol.

In addition, chronic alcohol abuse takes a heavier physical toll on ladies than on guys. Alcohol dependence and associated medical problems, such as brain, liver, and heart damage, progress more rapidly in women.

Alcohol addiction, or alcohol dependence, is the most severe type of alcohol abuse. More guys than women are alcohol dependent or have alcohol problems. People who start drinking alcohol at an early age have a greater possibility of experiencing alcohol problems at some time in their lives.

Slower reaction times, issues with hearing and seeing, and a lower tolerance to alcohol's effects put older individuals at greater danger for falls, automobile crashes, and other types of injuries that might result from drinking.
Sign up to rate and review this story