Categories > Original > Fantasy > UNSEELIE LOVE

UNSEELIE LOVE

by SelenaThana 0 reviews

When Hestia a Jinn warrior found the broken and bloody body of a young Slaugh enemy she should have done the right thing and severed his head from his neck. But she stayed her hand and saved his li...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-01-26 - 542 words

0Unrated
UNSEELIE LOVE
By Selena Thana
COPYRIGHT 2013 K. GEORGE
Smashwords Edition
This book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return it and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
I wrote this book and it is now this self-published under the title no boundaries and the pen name Kalalea George. This book is essentially unchanged with minor differences in the character names and slightly different plot.
INTRODUCTION
The Unseelie court ruled the world a long time ago before my time. Once we own the land and all who wander on it. We are a strong race full of pride. We live, love and laugh. Now, we are hidden in the shadows fearing for our lives. Every year we become less and less. Soon, very soon we will disappear from the world.
It is our own fault our days are numbered. Desiring to live forever as the masters of the world, we used those from the Seelie court to do our bidding. When they started fighting back we created the human race to protect us so that we can continue our quest for infinite power and domination.
Our response to the war also our undoing. The humans came with new diseases that are killing us faster than the Seelie Court. Soon the Seelie Court and the humans began to wed and we Unseelie lost our advantage. It was clear that our time was up as rules and the time of humans and the Seelie court has just started.
That's when I was born. The third year of the rule of Queen Hekuba. I was one of the last pure Slaugh born. Like all Slaugh I drawn my magic from the living and the air. Before the war we kept the Jinns as our personal slaves. We tortured them and used their spirits to fuel our own magic. Now, we are fighting the Jinns and are losing. We both made our home in the fog and smoke high above the mountains. Neither of us will stop until we are all dead.
Glossary of Races & Worlds
The Seelie Races
• Pixie
• Jinn
• Sidhe
• Troll
Unseelie Races
• Brownie
• Goblin
• Slaugh
• Kelpie
Non Allied races
• Humans
• Ghouls
• Changelings
Worlds
• Ghenna – Home world of the Slaugh
• Earth – Created world most predominately occupied by humans, mixed race couples and changelings.
• Jotunheim - Home world of the Jinn
• Vanaheim – Home world of the Pixie before the war. Abandoned because of the magical fallout. Not healthy for anyone to remain on for a long period of time. Currently inhabited by sick humans and unwanted changelings
• Asgard – Home world to the Goblins, but currently overrun by Ghouls
• Nidavellir – Home world of the Brownie
• Muspelheim – Home world of the Trolls
• Thrymheim – Home world of the Kelpie
• Prappubel – Created world after the war. Initially intended for the ghouls since it is magicless. Ghouls refused to relocate so the world is being used for imprisoning criminals.
Sign up to rate and review this story