Categories > Cartoons > All Dogs Go To Heaven

Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Hay Day?

by GuldborgJantzen0 0 reviews

I come fromBhutan

Category: All Dogs Go To Heaven - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-01-26 - 500 words

0Unrated

Beginner's Guide to Hay Day

Hay Day is a ridiculously popular plantation emulator for cell phones and tablets published by Supercell. In this beginner's guide to Hay Day, we 'll answer the most frequent Hayday questions and give some ace tips to get your farm started. Let us start if you're new desire a supporting hand and to Hay Day!

Hayday Guide: Coins

Coins are the standard currency in Hayday. You'll earn them by selling items that your farm generates, and typically they'll be spent by you'll on developments to your own farm.

Coins are quite simple to find. They'll require products and spend you, when visitors arrive at your farm. Likewise, it is possible to promote things in the roadside store or to the order table to produce coins. As you promote your farm's items and harvest, you will also levelup, which will unlock properties that are new to buy with your coins.

Diamonds are the premium money in Hay Day. A "premium currency" is simply something the game gives you a bit of and typically charges you genuine, real dollars for more. Not all Hayday diamonds cost money, although!


You may get free diamonds in Hay-Day from a number of sources:

Concealed Boxes, which seem like... shiny reddish tool boxes. Occasionally these have diamonds in them. Occasionally, though, you want they to be opened by gemstones. Thus, they are something of a gamble.

Gaining a-level sometimes offers you free diamonds in Hay-Day.

"Night at the Movies" that will be a bit ticket that is sometimes on the floor near your mail box. You've got to see previews for a chance at Hay Day diamonds that are free.

You are additionally given diamonds that are free by concluding achievements. Tap on the farm house and you will see a listing of the rewards and achievements they they provide.

There exists a day-to-day "Prize Wheel" it is possible to spin to get an opportunity at free gemstones. The Wheel can be found across the road from your mailbox.

Diamonds can be used for several things things in Hay Day. You can devote timers to be skipped by them, although that's generally a waste. You can also make use of them to buy rare things, which is a notably better method to invest them. Eventually, they could also be utilized to add slots to structures that produce material. This is actually the only method to incorporate more slots, so it makes sense to save most of your gemstones for this particular purpose.

https://www.sc0ttgames.com/hay-day-hack/

Harvests are the first factor you will learn to make in Hay Day. Crops are planted in areas. To put a crop, tap on any area that is empty, and pull the harvest you want to put onto the industry that is bare. This can start a timer. When the timer expires, you'll be able to harvest the crops by harnessing the plants and then hauling the sickle throughout the prepared-to- harvest fields.
Sign up to rate and review this story