Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Moving Forward by Standing Still: Part III

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds the secrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-02-02 - 21044 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 76: Moving Forward by Standing Still: Part III

Karui walked through the lobby of the Hidden Thunder Apartment Complex after a long but satisfying day, especially as she had been informed that she had aced her ANBU exam. She nodded to some of the people that she occasional made small talk with here and there as she passed through. She reached the elevators as one of them opened for a few people that had been waiting and then stepped to the back while she waited for the other residents to reach their floors. When the last person reached their floor, she entered in her code which told the elevator to raise up to the penthouse.

Knowing the elevator wouldn’t open for any more passengers she relaxed some to bask in her success as it traveled up to the three floors that comprised the Hidden Thunder Inn. Already wearing her new uniform, she pulled the mask of it from her pouch, and would admit that she wasn’t a fan of the tengu design, although the female version was birdlike rather than the long nosed version worn by the men, but she reckoned she could change it after she assumed command of the Anbu Division, especially considering the commander wore a personalized mask. Yet aesthetics aside, she had never really aspired to become Anbu primarily due to her feeling that her career as a jounin contained the proper amount of risk to reward. The Anbu Division despite seeing more dangerous missions, didn’t see a considerable raise in pay to go along with them. As such, Karui had always felt it wasn’t worth pursuing as a career path.

She smiled about how that had all changed after a single massage. With the reawakened passion to raise to the rank of Raikage, she knew that she would need to make some bold and even risky choices to make it a reality. Some of her good cheer faded as she thought of her fellow Family member, Yugito, who was also providing an inspiration for her decision. Especially as in the months since Konan’s meeting with Ay, the former host of the two-tails had transformed from the once disciplined and exemplary kunoichi into a rather disrespectful malcontent. Karui definitely could understand where Yugito was coming from, especially considering how Mabui had described the meeting. The red-head felt her respect for the Raikage had taken a severe hit as a result. Moreover, since she knew the whole argument was moot considering the two-tails was already free of Yugito. Karui actually felt it was ironic that in trying to tighten his grasp on the kunoichi, the Raikage had succeeded in just the opposite. Not only that, but Yugito was likely far more powerful now than when she had actually housed the Bijuu.

But still, she felt tat the whole affair was rather difficult to just pass judgement on the Raikage and call it a day. After all, she could see where he was coming from since it was foolish to ignore the obvious tactical realities of the situation. He may have phrased it inconsiderately, but Yugito had been made a jinchuriki solely to become a weapon in Kumo’s arsenal. The one thing that separated Naruto from his Kumo jinchuriki counterparts, was that Tsunade had entered office with a vastly different view of what he would accomplish for the village. Not to mention that had been long before they had become lovers.

Karui essentially believed that it did show the key differences between what Ay wanted from the Alliance as opposed to what Tsunade expected from it. Ay was likely a believer in the philosophy that the times of peace were when leaders made the moves for the next war. He was also likely just as aware as anyone that Iwagakure was setting itself up to be instigator that kicked off a new Shinobi War. Members of Kumo’s intelligence network believed that Iwa was behind many of the instabilities afflicting the governments that shared its Western Border. This was also confirmed by sources from Suna and the J.A.I.N network. It was believed that the Tsuchikage was using such a method to accommodate his Daimyo’s desire for expansion. However, an open invasion would likely result in one or more of the other shinobi villages being called in to stop it, which would quickly escalate into a full blown war. A war that the current Alliance practically guaranteed would be three on one. Coupled with Kirigakure likely desiring vengeance against Iwa for its betrayal during their short lived alliance, it would likely further tilt the odds against them.

Kirigakure could still decide to work with Iwa, especially if it feared the Alliance would target them at some point. Kin and Rin had visited the Land of Water to gather intelligence that would help Naruto bring the Family’s ambition to its shores. The pair had reported that the Mizukage stated quite freely that Iwa was pushing them to join forces, and her advisors also seemed open to the idea. Still, there didn’t seem to be any signs that the two villages were coming together, making Karui suspect that the Mizukage felt that considering what happened last time, trusting Iwa out of the fear of what the Alliance might do was foolish. Kin also seemed to believe the Mizukage wasn’t one to enter into relationships blindly, and would only do so if she was sure she could turn the tables on Iwa should it try to betray them again.

That the Alliance might desire to attack Iwa and eventually Kiri wasn’t exactly an unfounded fear. At least that was what Karui believed the Raikage might have in store for it. His admittance that he wasn’t repentant for his kidnapping attempt against the Hyuuga, and his desire to hold onto Yugito at all costs showed her that he was only interested in the Alliance for the tactical advantages. Granted, Gaara, Konan, and Tsunade would never allow him to initiate such a war. But much like Iwa had been caught doing, there were ways to inflame a situation to get a desired result without doing so publically.

Her fear that the Raikage would eventually proceed down such a path in order to use the Alliance to remove Iwa or Kiri as threats was one of the reasons that she had joined Kumo’s Anbu. She figured any such plans would begin with the Anbu forces, and thus she could warn her lover. She found it strange how quickly she had come to believe in the Family’s ambition, especially since if she was caught it would be treason. Yet, the fear of getting caught didn’t compare to the fear that she had that because the Raikage didn’t value the Alliance for its intended purpose. She might one day find herself on the battlefield facing those she deeply cared for, and a man that she may someday claim that she loved.

The other reason, was because she was of the belief that if she was going to become the Raikage. Then she needed to find a path which allowed her to distinguish herself as a potential candidate. Not necessarily an easy thing to achieve. The first issue was obviously that in the past, the title of Raikage had passed between father and son. However as Ay had no children. The next Raikage would be the first not to follow this tradition. Yet, it was apparent that he favored Darui. This led into the second issue that Karui had expected to face, namely that since Darui was head of Kumo’s jounin forces. She would be trying to distinguish herself to her biggest rival.

She didn’t necessarily believe that Darui would try to sabotage her if she began to make inroads to her ambition. But, she decided it would be better not to be in a position where he might be tempted to. Plus, with Anbu missions being assigned directly by Ay or the head of the Anbu forces, Tosen, there was little chance favorable reports of her successes might be downplayed. Granted, she didn’t know a great deal about Kaname Tosen, but he was a rather devote believer in peace which made his decision to be the head of Kumo’s black ops division rather strange. Yet, Karui wondered if perhaps he had chosen the position for the same reasons that she desired it. But, one thing was clear Tosen didn’t exactly enjoy playing politics so she felt her achievements would be better reflected in reports he prepared.

Karui knew that she was perhaps looking down on Darui, especially since she knew he was extremely loyal to the Raikage. Yet, she feared that loyalty also stemmed from a shared belief that the Alliance was only a means to an end. She also knew that despite his lackadaisical demeanor, he was a tireless worker when it came to advancing Kumogakure’s agenda. Therefore, it wasn’t just Ay that favored him to be the next Raikage. If she was going to become the frontrunner than she was going to need some platform that would differentiate her from him. Her hope was that by the time such a decision was going to be made, she would be the Head of the Anbu division and thus in a better position to offer Kumo a clear alternative for the position. She suspected one thing that would definitely set her apart was her support for the true purpose of the Alliance which was to bring the Shinobi Villages together.

She got a firsthand example of what a wondrous thing such a world could be when the elevator doors opened to reveal Naruto standing there holding a cake for her while flanked by women from throughout the Shinobi World, although the women were keeping their distance, while he shouted strangely alone despite the presence of his other lovers, “Congratulations!!!”

Karui rather than being happy with the surprise followed her first instinct which was to jump back to create room between herself and the perceived threat. She then produced a kunai from her pouch, and had positioned herself to throw it, when it finally dawned on her that she was about to toss it into the skull of the man who had provided her with the motivation to chase her dream again. With her heart still beating a mile a minute she said, “What’s the big idea scaring the life out of me?”

She heard several women laugh, and knew they had kept their distance since they had expected such a response from her. Shizune, approached him taking the cake after kissing his cheek to state, “I told you it was a bad idea.”

Naruto sighed as he replied, “Honestly, you women really suck the joy out of surprising you all.”

Shizune began walking away to put the cake back in the kitchen as she replied, “We love surprises, just not the kind that trigger fight or flight reflexes. Spending the evening pulling a kunai from your forehead would probably have dampened the festivities.”

Karui tucked her kunai back into her pouch asking, “What’s going on?”

Shizune turned back around showing off the cake allowing Karui to read the lettering which she had ignored while she had been zeroing in on her lover’s forehead. She smiled upon seeing it said, “Congratulations for making ANBU!”

She felt her heart grow fonder for the blond shinobi, but stated, “How did you know? They just told me the results today.”

Naruto chuckled as he answered, “Well, I do have a contact in the Raikage’s office.” Karui’s gaze drifted to Mabui, who smiled in amusement. But, she soon focused on Naruto when he held out his hand to her stating, “Come on, let’s get this party starter!”

Karui took the hand before replying, “Yes, let’s.” Although aware there was still a long road ahead of her, she couldn’t help feeling that traveling it would be worth it. Especially if it would allow such nights as the one she was about to enjoy to become an everyday occurrence.

*****************************

Yugito watched from the third floor of the Hidden Thunder Inn while Karui talked with Yuugao and Kashike. The three were in the largest common areas on the main floor that had two couches and chairs arranged as a rectangle around a coffee table. Karui was sitting on Naruto’s lap while he sat in a chair at one end of the furniture formation. The two Anbu were sitting at the end of the couches closest to him while the other spots were occupied by women from both Konoha and Suna.

The former host of the two tails could tell Karui was basking at being the center of attention, made all the better by the fact that Naruto had been at her side all night. She figured the newest member of Kumo’s Anbu division was picking the other women’s brains to see what she had signed up for, since one thing many of the women of the Family had learned was that despite coming from different places many of the challenges that they faced were the same.

Yugito felt a wave of fresh depression as she reflected that it appeared to be the case for Jinchuriki as well. The feeling was quickly replaced with anger, especially as she recalled telling Naruto upon their first meeting that Kumo treated their jinchuriki better than the other villages. Now though she realized that it had only been better at masking that it truly had only valued her as a weapon. She gripped the railing that she was holding onto angrily, but it faded when a calm voice said, “I feel that I must once again apologize for what happened during my meeting with the Raikage.”

The blonde kunoichi, sent her lover a soft, but forced smile when he looked up at her before turning to face Konan to reply, “And like I told you the first time. I’m not angry about it.”

Konan approached the woman taking a spot next to her to peer over the railing. She focused on Naruto, and smiled softly while Karui used him for a cushion. He then whispered something in the red-head’s ear, before kissing her cheek as she got up to allow him to stand. She watched him walk away and assumed he was going to get some refreshments.

Her gaze then drifted to a smaller common area on the second level to see a clone of Naruto sitting on a couch. Kneeling before it was Samui, who was massaging its cock with her breasts. Despite enjoying the titfuck it was receiving the clone was having a hard time focusing on just her due to the fact that sitting next to it was Kushina, who was in a make-out session with Mikoto.

The blue-haired Amegakure kunoichi felt her pussy begin to grow moist watching her future teammates getting frisky with each other so turned away to focus on the woman who if things had turned out differently would have been a victim of hers, not a person she now considered family. Sending her lover, a mental thank you for saving her from her darkness, she said, “Perhaps not at me. But you are indeed angry.”

Yugito sighed before admitting, “You’re right. But for the record, I’m glad your meeting helped me to see the light. If I’m angry at anyone, it is myself for being so blind.”

Konan could understand since she had felt similarly, especially after seeing the truth that Tobi had manipulated her and Nagato’s weakness to assume control of Akatsuki. Stating as much she said, “I know where you are coming from. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.” Yugito nodded, and then looked like she wanted to say something, but thought otherwise prompting Konan to ask, “What is it?”

Yugito still seemed conflicted, but then asked, “That spot on Akatsuki… did you really mean it when you said you weren’t going to fill it?”

“Of course,” Konan said quickly, “I one day hope that you will be able to take it.”

“W… what if I took it regardless of what the Raikage said,” Yugito said causing Konan’s eyes to go wide in surprise at what she was suggesting. Seeing the blue-haired kunoichi’s reaction, and knowing the position it would put her in Yugito quickly said, “Forget I said anything.”

She was about to quickly retreat to her room, but Konan stopped her by grabbing her wrist. Yugito looked back at her about to tell her to let go, but the words never appeared when she said, “If that is what you truly wish… I would honor it.”

The blonde kunoichi knew she was asking a great deal, since it would likely cause a major incident that could tear the Alliance apart. Moreover, it could cause the very war that everyone had been working so long to avoid. Knowing that, she said, “Forget I said anything. I’m just thinking selfishly.”

She could tell Konan was rather relieved since supporting her desire would put the leader of Rain in a difficult position. Not to mention everyone else. The Blue-haired woman pulled Yugito into a hug and told her, “I’m sure we’ll come up with a way for us both to get what we want.”

The Kumo-nin melted into her embrace, but both of them stiffened when Naruto said, “If you ask me, if you really are that unhappy here, then you should leave.”

Both women turned to face him with Yugito quickly saying, “Naruto, the Raikage will never let me join Akatsuki. He’s made it quite clear that he views me as Kumo’s weapon. Nothing more. If I let my selfish desire guide me here it could tear apart everything that we have all worked so hard for.”

Naruto smiled at her before reaching up to cup her cheek as he replied, “I’ve said it before Yugito, a world at peace but requires my lovers to suffer to maintain it isn’t worth having.”

Konan could feel Yugito’s feelings for Naruto intensify like she was standing next to a fire that was suddenly burning much hotter. She didn’t doubt her own was reacting to his words in a similar manner since she felt the eyes of several nearby women focusing on them. She could see Yugito badly wanted to just accept his statement, but was aware of the dangerous situation it would create. Giving voice to what she imagined the kunoichi was thinking she explained, “Naruto, if she was to become a missing-nin, the Raikage wouldn’t rest until she was returned. He made that much clear already. I doubt the current Alliance would stop him from invading Ame to recapture her.”

Naruto nodded in understanding as he crossed his arms before replying, “That is true. But, this is a fight that we will likely have regardless at some point either now or in the future. Don’t forget, it was the village of Konoha that decided when Mito would die so they could seal Kiyomi into my mother. Eventually, that would be something which Kumogakure might decide as well. Especially, if someone continues to be the little troublemaker.” Yugito blushed but smiled more genuinely from his teasing her about her recent attitude with her superiors. He grew serious as he added, “I believe Karui will become the Raikage. But even if she does elements in this village will someday demand a new host be selected. They are going to be mighty angry when they find out Yourichi is no longer sealed. Really, the best course of action is to remove Yugito from their grasp beforehand. If it is going to be an issue, then let’s get it taken care of now. But, those are just pros and cons. The simple truth is that it will make the both of you happy, so we’ll find a way to make it work.”

The two women shared a look before stepping closer to Naruto and each took turns giving him a passionate soulful kiss. The women both move the hand they had on his chest down south making it apparent that they wanted to make his body feel as good as he had just made them. But, he stepped back giving them a disappointed smile and said, “Sorry my dears. But tonight I’m promised to Karui. We can pick this up tomorrow to discuss how we will make it work.”

Giving a seductive purr, Yugito said, “Then create a clone for us to entertain in your place.”

************************

Naruto created the clone, and watched with a fair degree of jealousy as his two lovers led it off imagining the pleasure it would be receiving. He turned to look over the railing and marveled at what a lucky man he was while watching his lovers and the clones he had created at the start of the celebration mingle. He did begin to feel some concern that his promise to Yugito would cause the very conflict that their actions had all been geared towards avoiding. But, it didn’t last long as he knew it was the best decision in the long run, and not just for his Family. The Raikage had made it clear to Konan that he only valued the Alliance for the tactical edge and financial benefit it gave him.

He had wanted to slug the Raikage upon hearing how he truly viewed Yugito, which also was why he needed to support her in whatever she decided less he become a hypocrite. Not that he needed such an incentive as his loyalty and feelings for his lovers trumped that which he had for his ambitions by an incredibly wide margin. He imagined that Jiraiya would understand so didn’t feel any guilt associated with the thought. Plus, he figured what would make the future he envisioned worthwhile was that it wasn’t built using shortcuts. The Raikage proved that at least from his perspective the Alliance was a means to an end. Building his ambition on it under such circumstances was similar to building a house on quicksand. Meaning it wasn’t built on a firm foundation to begin with.

He felt that was perhaps where a great deal of those that came before him claiming to want to create peace went wrong. Which was that they were too quick to take the gains that they had made, rather than willingly go back to square one. Naruto wondered if it was perhaps the fact that he was effectively immortal now which was behind his willingness to see everything they had built over the years torn apart for Yugito’s happiness. After all, he had never exactly been known for his patience when he was younger, but outside of the concerns that it could possibly endanger his friends and lovers, he was truly at peace with starting over.

Although, he knew perhaps not all of his lovers would be okay with letting Yugito defect, Ino proved not to be one of them as she said due to having monitored the conversation, “You make me so proud to have been your first conquest.”

Naruto looked back over his shoulder as the Yamanaka approached while looking like a goddess due to setting sun behind her. She turned to watch the sun disappear behind Kumo’s mountains while leaning against the railing. He smiled at her while replying, “Not exactly a romantic way of describing our first time together.”

“But an accurate one,” she replied before taking a sip of her champagne. “You are a conqueror after all, you just plant your seed in your conquests instead of a flag.”

Naruto chuckled before jokingly saying, “Well it could get rather painful and messy if I did.”

“Don’t kid yourself,” his Yamanaka lover said flashing him a brilliant smile, “It can be plenty messy using your methods as well.” She groped his dick through his pants adding, “And it was a bit uncomfortable when you planted this big boy inside me the first time.”

He leaned over to kiss her after which he said, “But, you loved it.”

“Mmhmmm,” she said enjoying the fading feeling of his lips against hers, “And still do.” Ino met his blue eyes to state, “But, what you just said to Yugito just proves how lucky we all are.”

“I’m the lucky one,” Naruto said with a smile before turning to again look out upon his lovers spread throughout the Hidden Thunder Inn.

Ino ducked under his arm so she could come between him and the railing. She cupped his face while tracing one of her fingers over the whisker marks as she corrected him, “No, luck doesn’t describe it at all. The decision you just made wasn’t an easy one. But, you made it without hesitation, because you promised us a world where we were miserable yet it was at peace was not one worth having. Many a man or leader has made such promises before, only to forget them so as to not lose what victories they have already achieved in regards to their heart’s desires. Describing what you have achieved with us as luck, well that just belittles the tough choices that you make to keep that promise.”

Naruto caused her love for him to grow even more as he replied, “That’s because what my heart desires is right in front of me. I’ll never lose sight of that.”

Ino wasn’t really aware of what happened for a few seconds following Naruto’s heartfelt reply so couldn’t fight her response, not that she would have, but even she was surprised when she realized she was kissing him. In a sense, it was as if his words had just prompted an automatic response from her. She hooked her leg around his hip as the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. While her tongue danced with his, she reflected that she was truly the lucky one. She had been lucky that though a process of elimination that he had selected her to test his jutsu on. Then lucky enough to have been born into a position where she could become Clan head to be of use to his stated ambition. Granted, she had worked hard as well to rise to her current position, but she knew without her lover’s influence she wouldn’t have bloomed as radiantly as she had.

The two of them heard someone clearing their throat behind them prompting Ino to pull away to look over Naruto shoulder. Karui was standing behind their shared lover with her arms crossed, and addressing her said amused, “I know you aren’t trying to jump my claim on him tonight.”

“Normally not, but he just reminded me why I can’t wear panties around him anymore,” Ino said as his words and the kiss that followed had really gotten her juices flowing.

Karui nodded in understanding while Naruto turned to face her. Occupying his left side as Ino held onto his right she replied, “The entire night has been that for me. Although if I wasn’t wearing them right now my new uniform would already be stained.” She then pulled him into a kiss, before zeroing her gaze on the Yamanaka to add, “I’m going to go have my world rocked, and if you can wait your turn then I don’t see why we both can’t get what we want tonight.”

“Let’s go get this party really started then,” the Konoha kunoichi said with a smile.

Despite Ino’s words about luck, Naruto couldn’t help marveling at what a lucky man he was as he was guided by the two women at his sides to Karui’s room.


****************************
Tsunade watched from a second floor common area as Naruto was led away by the two women that she assumed would be sharing a bed with him that night. She felt a frown threaten to appear due to her belief that the conversation he had with Yugito moments prior was going to put her in a difficult position.

Still, it was difficult to completely focus on her concerns since a few feet away Anko was wearing a dildo and was assfucking Haruna. The Vegetable Daimyo was laying on top of the coffee table that the couches and chairs she and the others were using was centered around. The Leaf Jounin was standing and pressing on the back of the woman’s knees to raise her hips up while she drilled the orange cock into the woman’s ass. The Hokage took a sip of her drink, and sighed as it helped ease more of the concerns that she now held for the future. Yet, as always she would follow her lover’s lead particularly since she knew that in many ways Yugito’s situation mirrored her own from when Koharu had discovered her relationship with Naruto. Tsunade felt this was the case since it had been her station as Hokage which had been one of the reasons for the Elder’s objections to it.

The Hokage smirked as she looked out of the corner of her eye to see that Koharu was massaging one of her breasts while watching the show that Anko was putting on. Tsunade felt a warm flush come over her while remembering how Naruto had put her happiness above his ambition. She was proud of the fact that he appeared to be doing so again, even while she worried about what the fallout would be.

Yoshino leaned in from the chair to her right since she apparently had arrived at the same conclusion as her from watching their love’s exchange with Yugito. “It appears that we’ll have to deal with the fallout of a jinchuriki going rogue soon enough.”

Tsunade nodded, and replied, “The Alliance was nice while it lasted. But, I don’t think it will survive that.”

To the Hokage’s surprise Yoshino stated, “It might, but the key will be to make sure she does go rogue before the Chunin Exams.”

“You expected this,” Tsunade said a little shocked despite the woman’s reputation.

“I calculated the odds were a little better than eighty percent that Yugito would wish to go rogue once the Raikage refused her request to join Akatsuki,” The Nara said before turning her gaze back to where Haruna was now on all fours while Anko crouched behind her on the table and was fondling the Daimyo’s tits while she drilled the rubber phallus inside her. Having enjoyed anal with her husband, Yoshino began to wonder what it would be like with Naruto, causing her to shiver while her mind conjured the possible scenarios. She turned her gaze back to the Hokage to add, “The possibility rose to one hundred percent once Naruto got wind of her desire.”

Tsunade smiled since she couldn’t fault the woman’s conclusion but asked, “I’m guessing that if you already had considered the possibility then you have suggestions on how we should proceed.”

The Nara nodded before detailing, “First, the defection needs to happen before the Chunin Exams. The Raikage will obviously threaten to withdraw from the Alliance unless she is returned, but due to the very nature of the agreement between villages for how Chunin are selected. If he withdraws, and then holds a quick exam to promote a bunch of Chunin, people will automatically assume he is preparing for war.”

Koharu was now paying attention to the conversation as well, although still sending glances towards the two women enjoying themselves before them. Focusing on Yoshino she asked, “What’s to stop him from doing that even if he decides to remain a member until after we hold the joint exam?”

“Nothing,” the Nara said sending a quick look towards the two women due to Anko pulling Haruna to her feet, and then laying back on the table. The Daimyo quickly moved to a crouch above Anko and began raising and lowering herself on the toy buried in her ass. As Haruna was facing away, it gave the Nara a clear view of how her sphincter was clinging to the orange dildo. She tore her eyes away to explain further, “But, if he waits until the Chunin Exams, and then tries to leave the Alliance to settle the matter. We’ll quickly be able to cast him as an opponent to peace.”

“Something tells me that he wouldn’t care all that much one way or another,” Tsunade said, while shifting slightly due to her pussy growing moist from the sight of Haruna fucking herself on the plastic copy of her lover’s cock.

“True,” Yoshino admitted, “But, being cast as the aggressor does put him at a disadvantage as far as Allies that he can turn to. The biggest threat is that he would turn to Iwa to form an alliance. Yet, Iwagakure has been working to convince the Mist Village to forget its past betrayal of them to join forces. It appears the Mizukage has been resistant to the idea, partially because she doesn’t know if she can trust them. But, she also has to convince people her regime isn’t as bloodthirsty as the one it replaced. Meaning, she might also be hesitant to join Iwa due to the rumors stating it is behind the conflicts allowing the Land of Earth to expand westward.”

Koharu saw where the Nara was going with her explanation so stated, “Meaning that if the Raikage does turn to Iwa and everyone sees him as driving force to a new round of conflicts, then…”

“The Mizukage may very well come to us offering to take Kumo’s spot in the Alliance,” Yoshino said finishing her point.

Mabui had listened with half an ear, from where she sat opposite the three Leaf-nin. But hearing the conclusion they arrived at she gave them her complete attention to ask while frowning, “Yet, what of us who call Kumo home. Are we to going to be forced to leave in order to prevent becoming enemies?”

Yoshino shook her head quickly before answering, “No, there is only a ten to twenty percent chance that Kumo withdraws from the Alliance. The factors we just discussed are exactly why it is so low. The Raikage has shown he only values the Alliance for the current benefits it gives him. Provided, Yugito defects before the Chunin Exams, he’ll be forced to calm his anger and will recognize this fact.”

Mabui wasn’t convinced and so quickly stated, “You do not know the Raikage as I do. When he loses his temper, or feels slighted against, he does not just let it go.”

Yoshino grew deadly serious although the moment was somewhat downplayed due to Haruna gripping her breasts as she cried out in release and was soon joined by her mistress. The woman fell back onto Anko, who wrapped her arms around her while she also recovered from her release. The women not taking part in the conversation began clapping, but the Nara caused everyone to stop what they were doing due to her stating, “I’m aware of that as well. Which is why he’ll definitely try to have Naruto killed.”

Mabui found she wanted to refute Yoshino’s statement, but she couldn’t deny that she truly had no idea how the Raikage would react should he lose one of his jinchuriki. She wondered what made the Nara so sure, but then quickly understood that it was why Yoshino was so insistent that Yugito defect before the Chunin Exams. “You’re counting on that desire to keep him in the Alliance.”

“Exactly,” Yoshino said with a grave nod.

Haruna sat up having heard bit and pieces of the conversation. She let out a little moan due to the toy still buried inside her before asking, “Why would a desire to kill Naruto keep the Raikage in the Alliance. Wouldn’t such a thing cause it to fall apart?”

Tsunade answered the nude woman by stating with obvious concern, “Normally yes. But the Chunin Exams would give him a chance to do so without reprisal. People getting killed during the exams are an unfortunate byproduct. In this case, Yoshino believes that the Raikage would put some ringers in and target him, perhaps with the goal of extracting the nine-tails.”

“Then wouldn’t it be in everyone’s best interest to convince Yugito not to go through with it,” Haruna said quickly.

Although now filled with even more concern about what the future held, Tsunade proudly answered, “It would be in everyone’s but Yugito’s. Therefore, to Naruto the outcome is unacceptable.”

“But…” Haruna tried to debate moving to stand, but she was stopped by Anko who pulled her back down onto her rubber cock.

The Daimyo moaned out while the Special Jounin pulled her Toy back into her chest and then said, “You’ll understand in time my Toy. My Master isn’t willing to let someone he cares for languish in misery to protect the status quo. If a fight needs to be had to let Yugito live the life that she wants, then he is going to have it.”

Haruna wanted to talk about the matter more, but Anko began really bouncing the Daimyo on her rubber phallus. Aware that her mistress was trying to recapture the mood from before the conversation began, she allowed herself to be swept away by the pleasure she felt. Both from the rubber cock pounding her ass, and from the lustful gazes Naruto’s lovers were directing her way. She could still see the concern that the women felt, but also a belief that whatever the dangers that the future held were, together they would triumph over them.


************************

Karui had guided Naruto and Ino to her room and as soon as the door closed behind them wasted no time in pressing herself against Naruto to lay claim to his lips. Ino stepped away to watch while Naruto encircled his arms around his dark-skinned lover’s waist to pull her tighter against him. Karui moaned into his mouth when his hands gripped the cheeks of her ass, and pulled her into his hardening cock. Karui pulled her lips away and looked at Ino to ask, “Would you mind taking over for a moment so I can slip into something more appropriate?”

The Yamanaka quickly slipped into Naruto’s arms to occupy the position the Kumo-nin was relinquishing. While Karui moved to her bedroom, Ino called after her, “I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold myself back.”

Karui could understand where the blonde was coming from so called back, “Go nuts, just so long as my pussy gets to feel his first release.”

“I think that is doable,” Ino said before sealing her lips to Naruto’s.

Karui moved to her room so she could strip out of her Anbu uniform since she only had received the one at present, and didn’t need it stained as she had to be ready early the next morning. She slipped out of the pants and could hear Naruto grunting in pleasure so figured Ino had wasted anytime in going for their lover’s dick. Karui didn’t rush though since she knew the blonde would let her have first crack at it in terms of getting to have it buried deep inside her. She pulled her panties down next, and shook her head at how soaked they were just from being in Naruto’s presence and the few kisses they had exchanged throughout the night. Tossing them near her hamper, she then peeled off the white flak jacket, and shirt which she hung up in her closet with her pants.

She considered heading back out in just her birthday suit, but decided she wanted to wear something which would accentuate her natural beauty. She quickly moved to her lingerie drawer which although she had owned a few risqué items prior to getting involved with Naruto, her collection had really grown after her joining the Family. She selected a white corset, which left her breasts exposed, and then put on a white garter and stockings. She decided not to bother with any panties knowing they wouldn’t be on for long.

Stepping from her room, she was glad that she hadn’t bothered with the panties since her pussy practically flooded upon seeing a naked Naruto sitting on her couch with a mostly naked Ino kneeling before him. The only clothing that she still wore being her purple blouse which she had unbuttoned so she could wrap her breasts around Naruto’s cock.

Karui called from her doorway, “Looks like you could use a hand.”

Naruto looked over and Karui felt a flash of pride due to his mouth dropping open at the sight of her. She particularly found such moments to be rather charming, since it showed that even while getting a tit job he didn’t take the women around him for granted. Ino’s look also had an effect on her particularly as it left little doubt that she found her just as attractive as Naruto.

The Yamanaka’s gaze drifted back down to the cock between her breasts as she stated, “I don’t need a hand, but could use another pair of tits since I’m not as stacked as some to envelope this bad boy.”

Karui strutted across the room while Ino repositioned herself to the side of their lover’s lap. The Kumo-nin knelt opposite from her, and then pressed her tits against the blonde’s stating, “I think together we can get it covered.”

The two kunoichi then began moving as one causing their breasts to massage the dick sandwiched between them. Naruto groaned in pleasure, especially after the two women hugged each other tightly and began making out wetly while also sliding up and down his shaft. His lovers eventually pulled away from each other although they made sure to keep his cock surrounded by their flesh. They then used their hands to press on the side of their breasts, before beginning to once more rub his manhood with them. Although, it didn’t generate as much pleasure as when he had been tightly packed between their mammaries. He enjoyed the points of hardness that were their diamond like nipples. He suspected that they enjoyed it as well, as he noted their moans had increased. He luxuriated in the feeling, but soon felt the first signs that he was going to erupt. Although, he would have liked nothing better than to coat his two lovers in his seed, considering Karui’s multiple statements that his first release was meant for her womb stated, “Ladies, if you keep that up you’re going to be wearing my cum in a few moment.”

Much as he figured, Karui said, “We can’t have that.” She then quickly climbed up into his lap, but rather than bury his dick inside her. She let it rest against the crack of her ass to instead pull him into a covetous kiss.

Ino stood and although tempted to begin sucking his dick due to it sitting there not being used, she refrained since she figured Karui was letting him settle down some. As such, the Yamanaka busied herself with removing her blouse so that she was completely nude. She folded her and Naruto’s clothes before turning back to the couch. She sauntered over just as Karui spun in Naruto’s lap to face away and then raised up to guide his cock inside her. Ino knelt next to her lover and wrapped her arms around his neck to seal her lips to his while Karui worked just her hips up and down his pole.

Naruto groaned into his Yamanaka lover’s mouth and he rested his hands on the cheeks of Karui’s ass while she made his cock appear and disappear. He sank his head back into the couch after Ino relinquished his lips to begin kissing his neck and chest. Her tongue soon began circling one of his nipples while her fingers tweaked the other. The sensation of which caused him to buck his hips causing Karui to let out a sudden deep moan.

The Kumo-nin stopped moving her hips after Naruto took over pumping his cock inside her. She moaned contently, and felt a tongue run up her back before reaching her ear. Where Ino whispered to her while reaching around her to grope her breasts, “Your pussy is making such naughty sounds. You must have been dying to ride his cock from the moment you stepped out of the elevator.”

Karui moaned from the Yamanaka pinching her nipples and rolling them between her fingers. “W…why wouldn’t I get like that?” the recently promoted ANBU asked looking over her shoulder to stare into Ino’s eyes. “How could I not get worked up knowing his cock would be stirring me up tonight?”

Ino smiled before replying, “That’s an excellent point.” She then leaned forward to kiss the red-head, while she ran her right hand down her body to begin rubbing her clit. Naruto groaned from Karui’s sudden tightening around his dick. The added resistance as well as the sight of the two women’s tongues circling around each other as they made out wetly caused him to reach his limit. He pushed his cock deeply into the Kumo-nin until it was pressed up against her womb and released his seed. Karui’s eyes went wide as she was filled with his warm essence, and then leaned back into him as she climaxed.

Ino moved so that the dark-skinned woman could press her back into Naruto chest, who turned her face towards his so he could kiss her while filling her womb with his cum. She moved to kneel before them, and Karui upon recovering some asked, “I’m guessing you want me to move so you can get a little Uzumaki in you.”

Karui slid over so she could sit next to Naruto as she expected Ino to leap into his lap. However, instead the blonde kunoichi lunged forward and began eagerly licking her pussy. Karui moaned as her still sensitive quim was lapped at while Ino began drinking the cum their lover had just deposited.

Naruto watched his blonde lover eagerly tongue Karui’s snatch, and marveled at how lucky he was to witness such a sight. Ino though wanted less reflection and more showing so pulled her mouth from Karui’s quim to say, “Don’t just stand there holding your cock Lover. Especially when there is nice wet inviting pussy it can be buried in.”

Naruto smiled as Ino quickly buried her face back into Karui’s muff and he quickly slipped from the couch so he could crouch behind her. He caused her to moan when he began rubbing the tip of his cock against her drenched pussy lips. Then with practiced ease he slipped inside of her. He groaned out loud due to her cunt’s squeezing down on him as soon as he was fully enveloped by her. Gripping her by the hips, he began to pull back causing her to moan in turn while her inner muscles tried to prevent his withdrawal. When just the tip of his cock was still inside her, he suddenly reversed course causing Ino to pull her mouth away from Karui’s mound to cry out. The dark skinned woman quickly leaned forward to capture the Yamanaka’s face between her hands, and began kissing her. The taste of her and Naruto’s combined fluids drove her wild, which was aided by Ino beginning to rub her cooch.

Naruto quickly reached full steam, and began pounding Ino’s snatch with long deep thrusts. She moaned into Karui’s mouth, and caused the Kumo-nin to also moan when she slipped two fingers inside her. She was aided in her fingering of Karui’s snatch by Naruto’s powerful thrusts which every time he bottomed out inside her drove her fingers that much deeper. Karui had to lean back as Ino’s actions drove her wild, due to her being still somewhat sensitive from her previous orgasm. Ino only added to when she used her now unoccupied mouth to begin sucking on Karui’s clit.

Naruto turned up the pressure on her as well as he reached around to her front and began rubbing her clit. Ino moaned deeply and he felt her alright tight pussy begin to coil around him. He pressed on her pleasure button which caused Ino to stiffen just before exploding into a powerful climax. She rode the wave of pleasure, and was determined to bring Karui with her. Several swipes of her tongue later, Karui was also crying out as she climaxed. Ino quickly withdrew her fingers and clamped her mouth over the Kumo-nin’s muff. The combined essence of her release and Naruto’s still warm cum caused her to have a second more powerful climax, especially as he buried himself inside her to fill her with even more.

Karui watched Ino rear back as her second climax tore through her. It almost seemed to happen in slow motion allowing her to see the way Ino’s face display both the ecstasy and then the lethargy that seemed to follow after reaching the heights of pleasure. Karui moved to the side as Ino slumped forward and rested her face in the cushion that she had just been occupying.

Naruto pulled out of her, and almost immediately some of his seed began to drip out. He stood up, and Karui was amazed that his dick still stood strong. She was tempted to begin sucking him, but wanted to do something new with him. Standing before him, she wrapped her arms around him before sealing her lips to his. Naruto proved he was still ready to go as one of his hands immediately began fondling one of her breasts while the other gripped the cheek of her ass. She pulled away leaving a small trail of saliva connecting them until she said, “Let’s continue this in the bedroom.”

Naruto nodded and then picked her up in his arms. He had no trouble finding it since he had helped her move in, although he had posed as a moving company. He set her down gently, but she quickly scooted away. She then raised her legs and spread herself for Naruto. She quickly hooked her arms inside her knees so she could pull back on them. This caused her to raise her hips up to display her exposed anus. She felt a thrill as Naruto eyed it, before looking back at her to which she said, “After enjoying a pair of climaxes, I figure you’ll need a nice tight hole that you haven’t enjoyed yet to fuck.”

Suddenly the pair heard Ino scramble to her feet as she figured she would get to watch another woman enter the backdoor beauties club. Naruto climbed onto the bed while Ino took up a position at the side of the bed, and rested her head on her hands like she was watching her favorite television show. Karui smirked at how strange her life was where she was about to get her ass fucked by one Leaf-nin while another watched.

Karui moaned as Naruto cupped her mound and began rubbing her pussy before sliding his middle finger inside. He stirred it around, and after getting it nice and slick withdrew it. He then pressed the cum coated digit against her rosebud and slid it around the rim before pushing it inside. Karui moaned at the intrusion, and cooed as he began working it in and out.

Although, Naruto wouldn’t be the first man to fuck her ass. She did believe she would find he would be the best, since he was taking his time to make sure she would enjoy it. Karui’s first time being penetrated had been anal, since she had not wanted to take the chance of getting pregnant. This was because too many kunoichi that she had known had ended up getting knocked up and then quickly abandoned by the man. This was typically a result of the mentality that many male Kumo-nin like Darui preferred to play the field rather than settle down. Some of the more repulsive to Karui’s thinking were the ones that almost seemed proud to have fathered several children with different kunoichi. Naturally this put an unfair burden on the women particularly since their careers began to stall due to the hardships of raising a child by themselves. Sadly, it was a problem that was becoming more and more of an issue as male children from these pregnancies inherited many of the same thought patterns of their fathers.

Although wishing she had saved it for Naruto, she still felt it had been for the best since the boyfriend she had given her anal virginity to was definitely one of those shinobi. Her even letting him take her behind had been due to his insistence that he not wear a condom, and although that had been a huge red flag. She had been just as curious about sex, and wanted to be able to say she had some experience. It had amused her somewhat that when she had mentioned that she had experienced anal sex. It automatically made the women whom she talked about it with think that she was more experienced then she really was. But the relationship that had been where she first experienced anal sex had quickly fizzled out when it became apparent she wouldn’t let it proceed further unless he wore protection. She had found it strange that with Naruto, she hadn’t insisted, but felt it was likely due to her having been with Samui, who likely faced the same challenges with relationships that she had. Although, she imagined Samui had enjoyed a higher caliber of prospective partners due to her looks. Many of the men that had been interested in Karui had figured that due to her tomboyish demeanor, that it meant she was prioritizing a physical relationship over an emotional one.

She began to feel a little self-conscious since she had no firsts to share with Naruto. Her lover somehow sensed it so looked up from the breast that he had been sucking on while she had been reminiscing to ask, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m just feeling wistful that I gave my two important firsts to other men,” Karui admitted feeling her cheeks coloring since her previous partners hadn’t been particularly interested in her sharing her feelings, not to mention she still had his finger in her ass.

Naruto smiled at her and leaned forward to give her a loving kiss. He pulled away to meet her amber eyes and said, “That doesn’t matter. It is those experiences that eventually led us here. I don’t care if I’m first. I just want to be the last to enjoy them.” Naruto withdrew his finger and then began sliding his cock against her slit. He then pressed his cockhead against her back entrance and leaned forward to stare into her eyes, “Thank you Karui for becoming mine.” He leaned forward to kiss her and caused her to moan into him as he slowly pushed his dick inside.

Karui felt a euphoria wash over her, and realized she had come just from his entering her. She also believed that if her chakra color hadn’t changed from green to red upon first finding out he had put the party together for her. His words had just brought it about. She broke the kiss to cry out as he nearly folded her in half with every forward thrust due to her knee resting against his arms. She basked in the pleasure that Naruto’s cock easily created within her, and suddenly was glad for her previous experiences as it made her truly appreciate what she now had.

Naruto leaned back, and gripped Karui around the thighs as he continued to drive his length into her back side. Her view of Naruto was obscured when Ino crawled on the bed, and gave her a passionate kiss. It didn’t last long, due to Ino wanting the woman to kiss another pair of lips so quickly straddled her face. Karui stared up at the blonde woman’s snatch, and felt a deep hunger due to the cum she imagined was still trapped inside. She wrapped her hands around the Yamanaka’s hips to pull her mouth into Ino’s quim, and imagined that she had put some effort into keeping Naruto’s seed inside her as almost immediately large globs began pouring out. The new pleasure increasing properties brought about by Naruto’s chakra color change became apparent almost immediately as a new wave of pleasure washed over her. It drove her to eat out the Yamanaka with a gusto that she couldn’t imagined herself capable of just moments before, especially considering she had never really considered herself interested in women.

Ino enjoyed the Kumo-nin’s tongue licking her wet folds, and wrapped her arms around Naruto’s neck to pull him into a kiss. She eventually pulled away to begin licking his chest being sure to tease his nipples with her tongue.

Naruto began to feel the stirring in his loins which signaled a new batch of his seed was about to be injected into his lover. He began speeding up since he wanted to finish with Karui imagining that it would be it for the night due to her having duties to perform the following morning. Not to mention he wanted to speak with all of his lovers about Yugito’s situation. Ino sensing his desire, began to rub Karui’s cunt causing the woman to pause in her licking to let out a loud shriek. She then quickly resumed her Cunnilingus on her causing Ino to fight back against cumming as well. Karui was determined not to cum first so put all her effort into making the Yamanaka cry out in pleasure. Repeating many of the actions Ino had used on her, she smiled against the woman’s cunt when the blonde kunoichi rocked back to announce her orgasm. Karui drank down her release and soon announced hers as well which prompted Naruto to bury his shaft inside her to flood her bowels.

Karui felt she must have blacked out somewhat as she awoke to find herself in the center of a blonde sandwich. Ino smiled before asking, “Are you ready for round three?”

“Only if you want to force me to lose my position because I didn’t show up for work in the morning,” Karui replied wishing she could spend the night enjoying all the two blondes had to offer.

Ino looked like she wouldn’t consider that to be a bad trade off, but was stopped when Naruto said, “Actually, I think it best we call it a night.” Then addressing the Yamanaka, he asked, “Ino, would you mind telling everyone that I want to have a meeting with them tomorrow?”

“Is it about…”

Naruto nodded cutting the blonde kunoichi off, who nodded before standing from the bed. She then leaned over to first give her lover a kiss, before then giving Karui one that was just as passionate. She pulled away to stare in the woman’s eyes before saying, “Congratulations on the promotion.”

“Thanks,” Karui said a little surprised by the blonde woman’s passion towards her. She then watched while Ino walk naked out of the apartment to perform the task Naruto had requested. Curious she turned her attention to him asking, “What is this meeting about?”

She could tell Naruto was troubled by whatever it was, but then it faded as he focused on her to reply, “Well discuss it tomorrow. Tonight is all about you.”

Karui felt a sense of deep satisfaction from Naruto’s words and snuggled deeper into his body. She wasn’t surprised that his warmth both from him and the seed he had deposited inside her quickly caused her to fall into a deep sleep. Naruto smiled as he watched his lover sleep contently before leaning back to stare up at the ceiling. Although still concerned about what the future would hold once Yugito defected from Kumo. He felt a deep sense of satisfaction with his decision to support it. He looked back to Karui, and knew it might make things difficult for those that called Kumo home. But felt he could convince them it was the right course of action. After all, when he had promised to support and love them, it meant doing so even if the ambition that they were working towards suffered. But, he would let tomorrow’s Naruto deal with that as he decided to just bask in the feeling of Karui’s naked splendor while it was pressed up against him.

****************************

Samui was making her way to the Raikage’s office after a night of lovemaking with a clone after she had retired from Karui’s surprise party. Yet, despite expecting a jovial morning, she had found that most of the women within the Family had remained to discuss a grave matter. She had then been shocked to learn that not only did Yugito wish to become a rogue-nin, but Naruto was supporting her desire.

Naturally, Samui had wanted to argue against it, but she had been beaten to the punch by Temari. The Suna-nin had argued that Gaara would never be able to support such a decision. Samui had no trouble spotting that Naruto had been concerned by the point Temari was raising. But, he had basically stated that he couldn’t let Gaara’s concerns dictate the actions that he felt was best for them.

Samui would admit a part of her considered Yugito’s desire to leave Kumo to be extremely selfish. Especially, since she figured it would cause quite a bit of trouble for all the women that remained. After all, the former two-tail jinchuriki had been dispatched more than once to bring back her teacher when he had let his desires to leave the village get the better of him. Considering, Bee was treated like a little brother to the Raikage, she felt the woman was overeating to not getting her way.

Temari’s mother, Karura, had raised a similar point, and Samui could tell that Yugito had felt rather self-conscious about being put on the spot in such a manner. At least until Naruto had stated that Yugito had not wanted to even bring the matter up for fear that some of her fellow Family members would feel that would be the case. He then further stated that it was his desire that Yugito leave Kumo in favor of joining Akatsuki. His fellow jinchuriki upon hearing that had flooded the fox mark network with such a warm feeling of appreciation that it was hard for any of those against the proposal to argue Yugito was acting in a spoiled manner.

Naruto’s proclamation had also put him in the position of making the decision, and thus he had accepted any challenges to it. Samui had expected that Karui would be the most upset since she had just reached the rank of Anbu, so might come under scrutiny if a woman living under the same roof suddenly defected. Yet, her former teammate had simply remained silent in order to observe the exchanges.

Samui had to give her lover credit since he made it clear that his primary reason was to honor the promise that he made them about their happiness always being of paramount importance. He had then pointed out similar such cases, including his saving Gaara, which while it was to help his friend, it was also for Temari’s benefit. Or, when he had confronted Koharu, it was to protect their relationship and Tsunade’s happiness. But, he didn’t just make his appeal to his lovers’ emotions, but also pointed out that someday the Raikage would force them to act. Yugito as a jinchuriki had an expiration date, and someday the village might decide it wanted to reseal Yoruichi into a new host, just as Konoha had done with Kiyomi. Moreover, they probably weren’t going to wait till she reached a ripe old age either, since they wouldn’t just let her retire to let one of their weapons grow rusty. He had concluded that if it was an argument or fight that they were going to have at some point in the future. It was best to have it now, rather than try to advance their goals only to have everything just fall apart later.

That was when Karui had surprised hrt when she had asked Naruto about how he expected the Raikage to retaliate. Samui felt the question reflected how their thinking had changed since joining the Family, since in the past most of the women from Kumo likely had felt the Raikage could do no wrong.

Naruto though had apparently thought about the matter some, and had answered that there wouldn’t be much he could do to Yugito. There were laws among the villages after all, which stated that Rogue-nin that were granted sanctuary in another shinobi village were to be safe from reprisal. He admitted that it wouldn’t stop him from perhaps trying to capture or kill her while on a mission or even covertly. Yet, he believed the Raikage wouldn’t be able to act overtly since going against such laws would open him to some immediate reprisals.

Samui had felt that Naruto was being guarded with his response. Almost, like he had answered Karui’s question, but had purposefully left out some information. Her former teammate had apparently felt the same way, and also had an idea as to why when she had pointed out that Yugito wasn’t the only one he could target. Naruto had winced when Karui explained that the best time for Yugito to leave to prevent the immediate collapse of the Alliance would be shortly before the Chunin Exams. But that also would mean that the Raikage could purposefully target Naruto for termination in order to shift the Bijuu balance of power back in his favor.

Yugito had obviously not considered this possibility, and had quickly stated that she would stay. Yet, Naruto had assured her that while he had considered the possibility, his decision remained the same. If it was a fight that they would have sooner or later, his belief was that it was best to have it as soon as possible. He had further added, that since the Raikage would have a free shot to target him it would be best to allow it to happen during the Chunin Exams since if he was killed it wouldn’t result in a war. A quick look around the room was all Samui needed to confirm her suspicions that wouldn’t necessarily be the case. But, with it being clear that Naruto believed in his decision the matter was decided so the Family next turned to the task of how to best weather the coming difficulties.

Samui marveled at how quickly the Family had come together once the initial decision had been made. She let the details of what followed fall to the back of her mind due to her approaching the Raikage’s office. She smiled at Mabui, who quickly returned it before motioning that she was allowed to enter.

Samui stepped into the office, and tried not to appear nervous. She felt rather confident that she had managed to portray her usual cool demeanor. Although, it did become a little harder to maintain when the Raikage said pleased by her timely arrival, “Ah, good you’re here. Please come forward.”

Samui came to a stop before his desk, and noticed several personnel folders strewn over the desk and were spread out like he had grouped them before then regrouping them over and over again. He focused on her with an almost childlike excitement which made her wonder how she could have just left a meeting where they had painted him as a villain. It did cause her to begin feeling guilty that she was aware of a plot that would in essence weaken her home, but was doing nothing to make him aware of it. She learned why he was in such a good mood when he said, “It is that time of year where we need to select teams from the Shinobi Program. I wish for you to be the Jounin-Sensei for one of the teams we have already put together, especially now that Karui has chosen to enter the ANBU Division.”

Samui wasn’t too surprised, especially as the Raikage had asked in the past. But, she had always been able to refuse his previous requests by claiming that she needed to remain with Team Bee due to her being the only one with a cool head. With Karui’s promotion, she had figured he would make the pitch again. She frowned, which she figured he attributed to her lack of desire to become a jounin-sensei. But was actually again due to the feeling of guilt that was eating at her conscious. After all, being chosen to guide the village’s future generations was one generally assigned only to those it was felt were worthy of such trust. Feeling caught in a tug of war between the man, who had entered her life with the dubious intention to seduce her in order to get her to work towards fermenting a rebellion of sorts, yet treated her as an equal partner in that ambition. And the man that she had been told since becoming a kunoichi to trust had hers, as well as the village’s best interests at heart. Yet, had recently demonstrated that viewed at least one of her fellow shinobi as nothing but a weapon. She decided to, at least for the moment, to remain on the sidelines.

“I was really hoping that I could skip having to lead another team for a while,” Samui said trying to keep her tone steady. “Keeping Omoi and Karui from killing each other was stressful enough.”

Ay chuckled before replying, “I can imagine. But, I’m going to have to insist. I have high expectations for this group, and want them ready to take part in the upcoming Chunin exams. I can think of no better person to get them ready before the cutoff.”

Samui frowned as the Raikage held up the three folders for the team that he wanted her to lead. They hung between them for several seconds before she accepted them and began to look over the team that she apparently had no choice but to accept. She felt a minor annoyance at that since she had only been partially joking at being relieved she was going to be getting a break from the antics of her former teammates. She imagined the feelings that Yugito had, who had performed every task she had been assigned with unwavering dedication, must have been far, far worse.

The first was a kunoichi named Kisara Nanjo. Her picture showed a girl with bright green eyes, and short unkempt red hair, although that was covered by a green cap. The file listed her as being primarily a taijutsu user that relied on kicks to keep her opponents at a distance. Her stats in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu were not all that impressive leaving Samui with the opinion that the rest of the team would follow the same make-up as her old team.

The next file was also for a kunoichi who was named Renka Ma. Samui had no problem recognizing the name as belonging to the daughter of the famous Kensei Ma. Although, to the women of Kumo, infamous would be a more fitting description due to his habit of peeking on women as they bathed. Staring at the blue eyed and purple haired girl, Samui had a hard time seeing much of her diminutive and perverted father in her. Yet, much like her father it appeared she was a powerful Taijutsu practitioner.

Samui flipped to the last folder and could feel the Raikage smirking at her. She couldn’t help looking up in surprise as she asked, “Miu Furinji as in the granddaughter of the Hayato Furinji?”

“That’s right,” Ay said quite pleased that Samui was displaying some genuine interest to the team he wanted her to lead. “I want you to lead the team containing the granddaughter of the Invincible Superman.”

The blonde woman could understand why Ay was excited since the woman’s grandfather was a true powerhouse. However, he had been one that hadn’t exactly been tied to the village of Kumogakure since he had been more of an occasional ally rather than a rank and file member. That had been the case for all the villages actually, since the man that many called, “The Elder,” had considered himself an unaligned martial artist rather than a shinobi. Something he had demonstrated especially during the various Shinobi Wars since he would side with whoever her felt was acting in the right. To those he had aligned against, he had been classified as a force of nature since he had faced Bijuu and walked away relatively unscathed. It had in fact been the Elder that had saved Kumogakure when the army that had taken down the Third Raikage during the Third Shinobi World War had continued to march on the village. The Third had managed to hold off an army of ten thousand shinobi, but he had not dealt it significant enough damage to cause it to pull back. Therefore, after his death the army, which had been composed of Iwa shinobi, had continued to march on Kumo and its retreating army.

The Iwa-nin had made the mistake of deciding to attack a small town and slaughtering the inhabitants for supplies. The Elder along with a former Kiri-nin named Mikumo Kushinada had faced off against the army. Their combined might had managed to cause the army to get bogged down, and allowed Ay to marshal his forces to rout the Iwa-nin. After the battle, Ay had offered Hayato and Mikumo a chance to join the village of Kumo. Neither had been willing at the time, but eventually Hayato had accepted after his granddaughter had fallen into his care several years later. Hayato still wasn’t an active shinobi, but his calling the village of Kumo home did serve as a deterrent for those looking to do it harm.

Naturally, the Raikage was hoping that his granddaughter would prove to be a similarly formidable fighter, and one who was wholly loyal to the village. Samui felt it was rather ironic that he was handing her a team of young kunoichi considering her own questionable loyalty to him and thus the village. Not to mention that if they did fall into her lover’s orbit it would instead further weaken his standing in the village as they adopted The Family’s beliefs.

Samui had the sense that if she continued to push, while she might not end up leading the team, there would be reprisals. She couldn’t get too worked up about that thought since it was his right as the village leader to assign her whatever tasks that he wanted. She had after all, chosen to become a kunoichi. Unlike Yugito who had never been given a choice as far as to what she wanted to do with her life. Samui sighed making it clear she wasn’t exactly thrilled with the new assignment, but stated, “I will guide these kunoichi if there is no way to convince you to select someone else.”

“Why would I when the best candidate has already been assigned,” The Raikage said obviously content by her decision.

Samui felt more than a little guilty, especially as she was pleased by the compliment that she had received. As such, for the time being she would do her best to train the students in a neutral manner so as to not force them into one camp or the other. She felt it would be the best way to honor the trust that the Raikage was showing her. She would talk the matter over with Naruto, but was confident he would support her choice. She felt that would be why in time more and more people would gravitate towards Naruto. Both he and Ay had personalities that gave off a certain kind of gravitational pull. Yet, when the outward caring personalities were stripped away and the core of the person was examined was where the differences which determined with who the women of Kumo would align. Samui felt Yugito’s case was a perfect example of this struggle playing out. She had at first been a believer in the Raikage’s belief of Kumo’s superiority. But she had only just recently seen the truth that a portion of that belief reduced her to nothing but a weapon to maintain it. With the truth of his cult of personality laid bare, she now fought against the pull that personality had originally had on her, forcing Ay to use more drastic methods to keep her under his thumb. Naruto by contrast had needed to convince her to join him. Yet once she did, the more Yugito had learned about him, the stronger the draw was.

Samui excused herself while taking the files so as to learn more about her team. She nodded to Mabui aware that much like her, the woman was also trapped between loyalties. Yet, Samui had little doubt that the more time that passed, the more they would see that the same darkness that had existed in the shadows of Konoha also existed in Kumo. A portion of that darkness was exposed in the Raikage’s feelings towards Yugito status as a weapon. She didn’t doubt that as more and more of it was pulled into the light the pull Naruto exuded on them would only become stronger and stronger. She wondered if that pull would eventually extend to the women that had just been placed in her orbit and found she was rather curious about what the future would hold for the upcoming generation of kunoichi.

***********************
Naruto stood with his arms crossed while leaning against a tree before asking those assembled, “Okay, so what seems to be the common themes that have been experienced during the first portion of the exam.”

“Well usually it seems to involve some sort of problem or test that requires a solution,” Komugi quickly answered having the most experience with the exams.

A distinction he shared with his Genin teammate Gennai, who added, “Sometimes we are allowed to help each other, although even that isn’t outright stated.”

“What about the big reveal that only the last question mattered?” Naruto asked referring to the exam he took part in.

“It generally depends on the proctor,” Komugi replied. “Truthfully, we’ve only seen it used with Ibiki. Generally, in the years where he is the examiner it usually results in most of the people getting cut during the first exam.”

Naruto nodded, and looked towards where Moegi was sitting on a log to see if she had anything to add. She nodded in agreement with the two men’s statements and he was about to turn away when he suddenly looked back as she gave him a clear shot up her skirt to show him the orange panties she was wearing. He quickly turned his attention elsewhere, but felt that although it might have been an accident that she was forcing back a smile.

He cleared his throat since he began to feel a little flushed. He got ahold of himself as he wanted to really concentrate on the next portion of the exam since if Yoshino was correct about how the Raikage would respond to Yugito leaving Kumo, then not only would he be in danger, but his team. With that in mind he asked, “Does the second exam always incorporate some team survival portion?”

Naruto first looked at the two male genin who quickly nodded with Gennai explaining, “It does, and it also always seem to require that the teams square off against each other collect something needed to advance.” His gaze then traveled to Toka who favored him with an annoyed scowl. The reason for which was his insistence that they gather the information through the past experiences of those that had taken the test rather than relying on the inside knowledge he could get his hands on.

She felt it was a waste not to, particularly since he was sleeping with one of the women that would be administering the tests. Not to mention, had shared a bed with another, at least until Karui had joined the ANBU division of Kumo. She felt with the potential for the added danger that he might face, it justified getting the information directly from the sources.

Naruto though had argued that would be cheating, which Toka had countered was exactly what war was about. After all, no general had ever complained about being handed the enemies battle plan the day before a battle. More importantly, if the Raikage did decide to eliminate Naruto in retaliation for what he felt was Konoha’s complicity in Yugito’s defection, since it would back Ame. Then he was going to provide all the details for the first test to his assassins to ensure they not only made it to the second exam where they would have the most freedom to kill him. But would give them the details for all the exams to let them prepare contingencies in case they failed in the second.

He had countered that using the same methods as the Raikage wasn’t exactly the best way to prove they were more principled then him. It had won him the argument, although he felt that his lover still considered him a naïve fool. Naruto couldn’t say he wasn’t tempted though, particularly since both Yakumo and Moegi’s lives would be in danger because of him. He felt particularly unsure of his choice since Moegi wouldn’t even know why they were being targeted.

He sent a look towards the orange haired woman, and felt a thrill as she again parted her thighs enough that he once more received a clear view of her panties. He also though that he noticed a dark spot on them which led him to believe that she knew exactly what she was doing and was getting aroused by it. His dick began to harden, but he quickly looked away while trying to purge the thoughts causing his manhood to awaken.

It was relatively easy to do considering the dangers they may be facing. Addressing the two males present he said, “Have you noticed a pattern to where the test is held?”

Gennai shrugged before replying, “Not really. When it is in Konoha it is the Forest of Death, and in the desert when in Suna.”

“I heard it is held on a giant turtle during Kumo’s exams,” Toka supplied causing Naruto to fight back a frown since he could guess where she had heard as much.

“Where did you here that?” Moegi asked with a note of interest.

“A Kumo-nin told me,” the Senju replied sending a pointed look Naruto’s way.

Naruto frowned, but doubted the source was Karui since she wouldn’t violate the secrecy required of a proctor. Therefore, he imagined the source might have been a disgruntled Yugito. Still, he figured that technically the information would have been readily available from Konoha’s monitoring of the Cloud village’s chunin exams.

Moegi blew a hole in the theory that the information was readily available when she stated while looking at him, “I can’t imagine a Kumo-nin would so easily part with that information. I looked up some of the information our spies have gathered in regards to Kumo’s exams, and the location of their second exam is never revealed.”

Naruto had a hard time not smirking at Toka. Her face registered with the momentary concern of a person caught in a mistruth. But, by the time the others looked at her, she had already masked it. Although, she no longer looked concerned, it was apparent that she was having trouble coming up with an explanation. Naruto took pity on her by saying, “I’ve heard similar rumors about a turtle island, and such a place would probably fit with the standard settings for the second exam, since they would require a large area. I don’t necessarily know if Toka’s information is accurate, but I’m guessing we can use Moegi’s research to rule out that Kumo will be the setting of the exam. Or at least the second portion of it.”

Yakumo focused on Naruto having been amused by the exchange, but didn’t know why he would believe Kumo wouldn’t host the exams. “What makes you so certain? I figured the Raikage would want home field advantage for his shinobi.”

“True,” Naruto said having considered the matter previously due to the danger they may be facing, “but as Moegi pointed out Kumo was so secretive about where their second exam was hosted, they didn’t let spies even get a hint of it. That probably means the location has some sort of other significance to Kumo. I kind of imagine that our village, for example, doesn’t care if people know we use the Forest of Death.”

“Boss, you’ve really given this some thought, haven’t you?” Moegi said impressed, before adding teasingly, “When I think of how you used to be, it is kind of hard to picture you as doing anything but charging right into danger.”

Naruto smiled at her, but then noticed that her thighs were parting again. He quickly averted his gaze while replying with a perfect understanding of what she meant considering her recent actions, “I guess we all have changed since then.” Focusing back on the group he said, “Since I doubt Kumo is going to build a new location to take the second exam. I think it is a safe bet to assume it will be held in Konoha or Suna. Next time we get together let’s see if we can come up with some theories about tackling those testing locations.”

Naruto received several nods before everyone started to leave. He quickly approached Moegi asking, “Do you have a minute?” Moegi nodded eagerly, if somewhat nervously , so he pulled her aside to state, “That was quite the show you gave me today.”

Moegi’s cheeks began to color even as she quickly said, “W…what do you mean?”

Naruto kept from sighing, although he was slightly afraid she might claim he was a pervert if he admitted he had seen her underwear. He imagined she hadn’t expected him to call her out on it so quickly, and in embarrassment might try to claim he was reading too much into her actions. After a few seconds, in which her nervousness grew, he said, “Moegi, I’ve noticed that recently the way you look at me has changed. It seems you have a much more… adult interest in me.”

“I… I don’t know what you mean,” Moegi said although her flushed face made it apparent that she was perfectly aware.

Naruto didn’t hold back the sigh this time as he said, “Look Moegi, you don’t need to be embarrassed by them.”

A look of hope suddenly appeared on her face as she asked, “Does that mean…”

She trailed off as he held up his hand to continue, “But, right now is not the time to be letting them distract you. I know that it seems you are taking these Chunin Exams seriously. The research that you’ve done demonstrates that. But, your behavior during the meeting today, also shows that you might not be focused on the right goal. Remember what we talked about during our first team get together, and how these exams are going to be extremely dangerous. I need to know Yakumo and I can count on you.”

“You can Boss,” Moegi said quickly.

Naruto nodded, before stating, “Good. Once the exams are over, then we can address what other goals you might have.” Again a hopeful look appeared on Moegi’s face, but it faded as Naruto said, “Now if you can excuse me, it Ayame’s ramen time.”

The reminder of the woman that Naruto was seeing was like a could bucket of water on the fantasy that his saying they would address her feelings had created. She tried not to look disappointed, but it was difficult since she now imagined that the discussion would simply be him saying he was with Ayame so that was that. Still, she had noticed that Naruto, Yakumo, and Toka had seemed rather on edge so wondered if perhaps there was something larger going on behind the scenes. She began to worry that perhaps some other group like Sound was targeting Konoha and would spring their trap during the exams. She figured it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility that those three would know due to their respective titles and power levels. With that thought in mind, and the hope that perhaps if Naruto spent more time with her it might lead to the future discussion regarding her feelings going the way she hoped, she asked, “Naruto… can I ask you something?”

Naruto paused in walking away, and felt some concern that his less subtle effort to get her to focus purely on the exam had failed. But, he figured that her dropping the nickname she called him mean the question was serious in nature so said, “Of course you can.”

“Do you think that you can train me?” Naruto didn’t frown, but Moegi could tell one was threatening to appear since he likely believed it was a ploy on her part. Although a small part of it was, it was a very small part which she explained by stating, “I get the feeling that something is going on that has you worried, and it likely centers around the exams.” She felt proud of her deductive reasoning skills when Naruto’s eyes reflected his surprise. Now rather confident the exams were possibly going to be even more dangerous than previously advertised she continued, “If that is the case, and you really want me to be in a position that you can count on me then please train me. Ebisu-sensei is already being assigned a new team, and that means the best that I can hope for is some remedial lessons for genin like me that get left behind.”

Naruto knew that Moegi wasn’t misrepresenting her situation since with Udon’s defection, and Konohamaru’s promotion, Ebisu was wasted on training just one kunoichi, especially as Konohamaru now had Chunin duties to perform. He recalled his first Chunin Exam and remembered seeing a genin that was in his late thirties taking the first exam. The man had looked extremely out of place considering his green sweater, and mustache. It kind of illustrated how there was a short viable window for a shinobi to achieve great success and the Chunin Exams were particularly unforgiving for those that got left behind.

Figuring it would help make sure that she was ready for the possible challenges they would face, he said, “Sure, that sounds like an excellent idea.” Moegi beamed happily and gave him a hug which he returned before quickly turning to return to the village. He smiled, but chuckled since with Haku joining Akatsuki, he had agreed to also resume training Kiba so planned to have them both train with him at the same time. He figured the Inuzuka’s presence would help keep Moegi’s intentions honest, and would also make sure he didn’t take advantage of the student-teacher relationship he now had with her.

*****************************

Matsuri was walking contently through her home village. Her arms were currently wrapped around the arm of the reason for that contentment as Naruto had taken her out on a date. Naturally, the two of them were henged, but she found that she didn’t mind, especially as the date had taken place in her home village. She had enjoyed quite a few dates with Naruto, but generally they had been in Konoha since that was where most of the Family’s resources were located. However, with Naruto’s recent success among the kunoichi of Suna it had resulted in the need to create a place for them.

That place was called the Hidden Oasis Inn, which Matsuri saw approaching and anticipating how her night would continue began to grow wet. She snuggled a little tighter into Naruto’s side since the sun had set hours ago causing the temperature to begin dropping rapidly. Enjoying the warmth that he was giving off, she took a moment to study her new home. The Hidden Oasis, like all the buildings in Suna, was round with multiple levels which was a design necessity due to the sand blown by the wind. Much like the other homes associated with the Family, the first floor was set aside for communal gatherings, while the other levels were where the apartments were located. Matsuri giggled softly recalling how Naruto had said the building looked like a big round pot upon first seeing it.

“What’s so funny,” Naruto asked as they reached the entrance.

Matsuri shook her head before replying, “Its nothing. I was just thinking that coming from a village like yours where everything has hard angles. I can kind of see how you think the buildings here look like pots.”

Naruto shook his head asking, “I’m never going to live that down.”

“Well, like I said, I can kind of see where you are coming from,” Matsuri said turning to stand before him on the stoop. “Isn’t that the goal we are striving for?”

Naruto smiled and then leaned forward to kiss the brown-haired kunoichi. She wrapped her arms around his neck while his encircled her waist. Matsuri was really getting into the kiss especially as she always wanted to share one in such a setting. They had kissed in a similar manner in the apartment he had established in Konoha, but there was just something more romantic about it taking place on her home turf. She did have the strange feeling something was watching them, but she was going to ignore it. But then Naruto suddenly pulled away and swiped at something.

“Is everything alright?” she asked concerned.

Naruto nodded, although he seemed rather tense. She saw his hand was tightly clenched around what he had caught. Having a sudden idea about who had been watching she wasn’t surprised when he asked, “Can we pick this up inside in a few minutes? This hopefully will not take long?”

Matsuri nodded, and quickly disappeared inside the building. Naruto then opened his hand and allowed the floating eye that he had caught to begin flying away. He followed after it, and was lead to the roof of the Kazekage mansion. He wasn’t surprised to find it deserted except for Gaara, who was dressed in his robes of office. Naruto suspected that the choice of clothing and venue was deliberate.

He landed across from the Kazekage and despite being quite sure the meeting would be a contentious one said amused, “Don’t tell me you’ve picked up some peeking habits since we last spoke.”

He wasn’t too surprised when Gaara said, “Considering how casually you are taking the idea that the Alliance is going to fall apart. I suppose that I shouldn’t be surprised that you wish to crack jokes.”

Naruto wasn’t too shocked by the rebuke, and knew to expect it the moment he had opened his mouth. Trying not to let Gaara’s attitude ruin the good mood that he was in due to his date with Matsuri, he nevertheless couldn’t help the snark in his tone as he replied, “Have you come back from the future and can tell me that it happened already?”

Gaara stiffened slightly at the response, which was all the outward appearance he gave to it. A moment later he stated, “One doesn’t need to have the gift of foresight to know that letting Yugito take the path of a missing-nin is going to rip the Alliance apart.”

Naruto sighed since he knew his friend was worried for good reason, so replied, “Gaara, we can’t let what are nothing but fears about what might happen decide what is the right course of action and what is wrong.”

“I find that philosophy horribly naïve,” Gaara said responded with a sense of urgency despite his usual stoic calm still being present. “That is how everyone makes decisions on the future. What action do I take in the present to achieve the best result for the future? What you are planning to do is taking an action you know will have horrible consequences for all we have built thus far.”

Naruto frowned, since he knew Gaara had a valid point. But, countered, “If it can be so easily shattered then is what we have built really worth maintaining?”

Naruto felt a spike of anger due to Gaara actually rolling his eyes at him. He could also hear the dismissal in the Kazekage’s tone as he said, “I unfortunately do not get to deal with such lofty proclamations Naruto.” Holding his hand out towards his village, he asked, “What do I tell my people when they might be sucked into a war because you want to shake everything up for one woman?”

The blond felt his anger grow hotter from Gaara’s dismissal of Yugito’s happiness. But, he calmed since he knew Tsunade had the same fears, but was more willing to risk such things on his behalf. “That isn’t my concern,” Naruto said shocking Gaara with his calm dismissal. Before Gaara recovered his voice he said, “I was willing to throw everything away to save you when you needed me.”

“That was different,” Gaara replied although still somewhat off balance by Naruto’s dismissal of his concerns. “You were protecting your interests in Suna. The Daimyo’s actions would have made…”

“I did it for your sister, and for you,” Naruto snapped angrily. “Yes there were concerns about how it affected my Family’s goals. But despite how my going Rogue would make it harder to achieve them. I still acted in the manner that I felt was best for those closest to me. So don’t play the I’m the Kazekage so my concerns are greater than yours card with me to dismiss my wanting to do the same thing for someone else I love.” Naruto turned away to let out a few more curses, but then spun back around to add, “I mean seriously, have you really forgotten that just like with us, Yugito had no choice in becoming a jinchuriki. Worse still, she thought the attitude in Kumo was different due to their treating her well. But now she believes the difference in treatment might have been nothing but a rouse to help keep her stable. Beneath all the kind words, they always viewed her as an asset that would never be allowed to live as she wants.”

Gaara kept his face calm, despite knowing the pain Yugito might be going through. He likened it to the betrayal he had felt when he thought his Uncle had tried to kill him. In point of fact, he imagined it was only Naruto’s feelings which had kept the woman from completely going rogue right off the bat. Yet, still he felt his concerns for his people’s wellbeing was more valid simply due to the numbers involved. Particularly since if the Raikage did decide it was worth going to war over, then Yugito’s happiness would be small comfort for the many people whose lives would be affected. Trying to appeal to Naruto’s sense of proportion he asked, “Then what of your other lovers? Are you truly willing to risk them and their wellbeing for this madness?”

Naruto smiled softly due to his pride in the women he was with as he answered, “They are willing to risk it themselves. Are they all as sure as me this is the right path? No, they aren’t. But they understand building a world where Yugito is still thought of as nothing but a weapon is not us moving forward. It is a sham peace built on her misery. I understand you have your own concerns to consider. You do what you think is best. I am doing what I know to be best for those my concerns lay with.”

Naruto turned to walk away, but stopped to say, “There is one thing I would like to know however.”

“What?” Gaara asked now confident Naruto would continue down his current path regardless of what he or anyone else said.

“What if it was Sari that you were required to sacrifice for the sake of your village’s peaceful days?”

Gaara let a frown appear as he was unsure how to respond. A part of him wanted to say that his duties as the Kazekage meant he would take any steps to protect the village. He stopped himself from stating as much since he suspected Naruto would react with disappointment. Unsure of his own answer he asked, “What is the point of such a question?”

Naruto turned to face his friend to reply, “It isn’t an easy question to answer when someone you care about is meant to be the sacrifice, is it?” Gaara remained silent so he continued, “My mother was sacrificed for the sake of the village. The sad thing is my father knew some horrible fate was going to befall her due to my little jaunt into the past. Yet rather than confront it. He blanked his memories and carried on like nothing was amiss.”

“I’m not sure I see your point,” Gaara said confused. “If he hadn’t, then we probably would not be here having this conversation.”

“True,” Naruto replied conceding the point. “Many people would say he probably acted as he should have. I find it completely baffling though how he could say he loved my mother though when he had no problem sacrificing her.”

“I don’t think it was as easy a choice as you make it sound,” Gaara replied. “He likely removed his memories because it wasn’t an easy one.”

“I’m not saying he did it callously,” Naruto said quickly. “I only question what motivated him to become Hokage. If I became Hokage, it would be because I wanted to create a safer world for my Family. Yet, what good is that position if the ones I love, the very people that should feel the most secure in the knowledge that I am giving my all for them, are the first to be sacrificed so I can perform my duty. What you are asking me to do in ignoring Yugito’s feelings is no different than my father’s lack of curiosity about what fate would befall his wife. Yes, the world might be better off because of his choice. But, I refuse to believe that people who I have never met are more deserving of happiness then the women I love. So if I need to roll the dice on the Alliance’s survival to insure Yugito’s happiness then I’m more than willing to do so. As to your own relationship, well I would just make sure that when push comes to shove. You know exactly where you stand when it comes to Sari’s happiness especially when measured against Suna’s. If you find Suna’s wellbeing comes before everything else, then you should make sure she knows that. Otherwise, she may come to resent you.”

“Sari would act in Suna’s best interest,” Gaara said confident his lover loved the village as much as him.

“I don’t deny that,” Naruto said with a sad shake of his head. “I’m just cautioning you against thinking you can be the one making that decision for her, without her feelings for you suffering. Yugito is willing to stay in Kumo after all.”

“Then why…”

“Because she is willing to sacrifice her happiness for my and our Family’s sake, but she shouldn’t be made too,” Naruto said cutting the Kazekage off. “In the end, it all comes down to I’m just not willing to accept her sacrifice.” With his piece said, Naruto suddenly disappeared as he teleported away.

****************************

Gaara remained staring at the spot where his friend had been standing for several moments before heading back inside. He wasn’t sure how to proceed since he couldn’t exactly bring the matter to the Shinobi Council. Plus, although he knew his mother and sister had their reservations, ultimately they were going to support Naruto’s decision. His sister had even made the same point about how Naruto had acted for both their sakes previously despite how it would have hampered his ambition. Still what had caught him by surprise was Naruto’s insistence that he wasn’t concerned with the common good, or perhaps more accurately the common good of the many was secondary to his lovers.

That point had hit home with Gaara, since he remembered outside of his Uncle, who had used the fact that his mother was thought to have been sacrificed to seal the one-tails into him, when he had claimed to hate him. Most citizens hadn’t seemed too concerned that his father had been willing to do something of the sort to his wife. They had just lamented that it seemed to have been in vain due to his unstable nature. Gaara had never really given the matter much thought, especially after his mother’s rebirth since she had explained that her death had been an unforeseen complication from their sealing the One-Tails into him during her pregnancy. Yet after listening to Naruto, it seemed that perhaps he might be possessing a similar mentality as his father. After all, he was sure that despite his many misstep, his father would have claimed he was acting for the good of Suna and as such his actions were justified.

That had after all, been the case that he had just tried to make to his friend about not supporting Yugito’s desire to abandon Kumo. Although his bitterness against his father was no longer present. He did suddenly feel ill at the idea that he might not be that different of a Kazekage in his beliefs.

Reaching his bedroom, he felt a sense of happiness from seeing Sari sleeping contently in his bed. He also felt a longing for her due to her sleeping in the nude. But again he wondered if perhaps he was like his father, and in his disagreement with Naruto might not have been too quick to believe she would happily sacrifice herself for the village. He didn’t doubt that she would do her duty, but he felt he was rather quick in assuming it was his right to claim as much. After all, he was a product of what happens when a person used his duty to justify actions that harmed the people closest to him. Most people, Gaara believed would be quick to point out that what his father did was noble as he had his family make the sacrifice instead of his people. But, he had to admit that Naruto made a very strong case about how it should have been his father’s family which those actions benefited as well.

He reached out to cup Sari’s face and smiled softly as she turned into it due to the warmth. He pulled away and she let out a soft whimper, before settling back down. He began to undress to join her in bed, and reflected that if he continued to think in a similar manner as his father and put the concerns of the village above those closest to him, instead of taking actions which benefited both equally. Then in the future he probably shouldn’t be too surprised if he found himself with nothing but the village’s gratitude and an empty bed. After all, although Sari had kept quiet while his mother and sister had told him about how Naruto intended to support Yugito. He had found himself growing rather jealousy that Sari seemed to be rather smitten by the fact Naruto was willing to risk so much for one of his lovers. As such, he found that although he had no trouble falling asleep. The world he dreamed of was one in which he put his girlfriend’s happiness behind his duties to the village and so came home one day to hear noises coming from his bedroom. Despite knowing what they meant. He had been unable to stop himself from investigating, so came upon the sight of Sari bouncing happily on another man’s cock while his mother and sister obscured the face and torso of the man she was riding. His girlfriend had been facing the door so knew immediately when he had appeared. Yet, rather than shame or regret she only gave him a look which conveyed that he had no one else but himself to blame, since he had made it clear that she was a secondary concern, and so had sought out someone who knew where his priorities should lay.

Gaara’s eyes snapped open moments before she announced she was cumming, without it revealing who exactly the man had been. But his subconscious had provided him more than enough hints. Never so glad that he didn’t need much sleep as he was at that moment, he was going to get out of bed to begin his day. But instead rolled over to pull Sari tight to him, his girlfriend murmured in her sleep appreciatively, while he made plans to take the day off to make sure she could enjoy his warmth all day.

*****************************
Naruto had teleported to Matsuri’s location and found her sitting at a table with Kashike, Quistis, Selphie, Sen, and Rikku. He smiled as he figured that she was filling them in on the details of their date. He also was amused since spread out over the table were various items that he could easily associate with each of them. Quistis had a stack of papers that she had likely been grading. While spread out before Selphie and Rikku were the guts of some machine that the pair had been working on.

Sen had a report open before her which appeared to be about the Four Kings attack on Kiyomi’s mansion. He wasn’t too surprised about that since Sen upon making Chunin had entered Suna’s Intelligence Division. She hadn’t admitted as much to him yet, but he believed her reason for doing so was related to the disastrous mission that had befallen her former teammate Shira. Her teammate shortly after being promoted had been assigned to a northern outpost to monitor the Stone Country border since Iwa-nin usually slipped into the Land of Wind from there. Many of the shinobi at the outpost had been slaughtered when it had accepted a mission to locate a pair of lovers that had run off to join a cult. The Descendants of the Moon had not been named specifically. But, from what he had remembered seeing among the notes that she kept in her room, one of the attackers had used powerful lightning based jutsu. Considering the belief that Shermie was tied to the cult, he imagined that Sen was of the opinion that she and the other Four Heavenly Kings were also connected to the attack on Shira’s group.

Naruto was confident that might be the case as well. Yet, he would admit that he was rather unsure about the motive for the attack. After all, Yoshino’s theory believed that the reason the Heavenly Kings had been chosen to destroy the tablet was due to a power struggle happening within the cult. It was believed they were never expected to leave Konoha alive. Naruto imagined if this was the case, then perhaps the incident Sen was investigating might have been a previous attempt to eliminate them. Yet, he couldn’t put his full support behind that idea since the leader of the Cult opposed to the King’s faction must have had some idea of the power that they wielded, and so should have known a team assembled to find a pair of runaway lovers wouldn’t be enough to deal with them. Still, he wasn’t sure why the Cult would have wanted to get mixed up in a fight with Suna-nin over such a trivial matter. Although, he had to admit that it wasn’t like they were claiming credit for it since much of the evidence was based on the blast patterns between the two incidents being similar, so probably wouldn’t stand up as actual evidence.

Naruto then turned his attention to Kashike, who was sitting at the end of the table, and was currently sharpening one of the serrated knives that she used while fighting. She smiled at him, before sliding the blade into the sheath that was located in the combat sandals she wore. She then stated, “I take it Lord Kazekage couldn’t wait until tomorrow to speak with you.”

Taking a seat next to Matsuri, he took her hand in his before replying, “Yeah, although I’m not sure how he knew I was here.”

Matsuri frowned before saying, “I may have had something to do with that. I told Sari that I was going to be enjoying a date tonight. I’m sorry but she is my best friend.”

“It happens,” Naruto replied with a chuckle, “Truthfully, it just means I got it out of the way so can relax rather than endlessly think about it.”

Matsuri did feel somewhat annoyed that Gaara would use what she had told his girlfriend to interfere with her date, “I’m guessing he didn’t change your mind.”

“Nope,” Naruto said proudly despite his concerns. She could see there were a few more now due to what had transpired between them which he shared. “Basically, Gaara tried to play the I’m a Kage card, and my people’s well-being trumps your lovers’ happiness.”

Kashike having pulled her other blade to begin sharpening it looked amused as she said, “Generally, most people would be pleased their leader thinks so much about their wellbeing.”

Naruto sighed before replying, “I’m not saying Gaara doesn’t have a point.” He folded his arms over his chest as he thought for a moment before adding, “But, I just don’t like his belief that because numbers are on his side, it automatically means he has the more valid argument. I don’t owe the people of Suna anything.” He could see his statement surprised his lovers so explained, “My loyalty is to all of you. Gaara much like the Raikage has helped us because he believes doing so is best for his village. There are elements of our friendship mixed in to be sure, unlike with the Raikage, so I know his heart is in the right place. But, what he showed me tonight is that his first concern is as the leader of this village. If push comes to shove, then he will take actions that are in Suna’s best interest and may even work against us. He has made us earn our advances in Suna and has told us multiple times he needed to be assured it was in the village’s best interest.”

Quistis looked concerned and then asked, “Then do you believe that he might actively work against us now? It could be problematic if he decided to leak Yugito’s intentions to Kumo.”

Naruto shook his head before replying, “I don’t think we need to worry about that. Gaara is in a difficult position as well, and if he acts carelessly could bring about the result he is scared our actions will lead to.”

“I don’t know how much more careless he could act considering the events you plan to set in motion.” Naruto stared at Kashike and couldn’t tell if she was being facetious or not.

Deciding to respond seriously, he said, “We aren’t being careless. We’re already stetting the plan into motion.” Focusing on Quistis he explained, “You don’t need to worry about Gaara leaking Yugito’s intentions because Karui is going to.” He could see most of the women were shocked by his statement, so was about to fill them in as to why.

Yet, Kashike beat him to the punch, “Clever. You plan to use it to help improve Karui’s standing among her peers.”

Naruto nodded while adding, “Exactly. Yugito is moving out of the Hidden Thunder Inn, which Karui will state makes her believe that she is planning something. I don’t think the Raikage is going to find the idea hard to believe considering her resent attitude. The trick will be getting her out of the village, since she’ll probably be placed under observation. But, I’ve already come up with a way to lend a hand with that. It’ll also prove beneficial for my Menma persona, and give him a background which should attract the attention that we hope it does. I’m confident that should we follow the plans Yoshino is putting together that we’ll emerge from these difficulties stronger than ever.”

“Provided you aren’t killed by the Raikage’s possible reprisal against you during the Chunin Exams,” Sen said worriedly.

Naruto nodded, but replied, “I’m confident that I can handle anything he can come up with. It isn’t like he will be able to sneak in a jounin without our figuring it out. But, I’m not taking it lightly either. I’ll definitely be sleeping with both eyes open during the exams. Plus, we’ll be training our butts off between now and then to make sure that we are ready for them. Speaking of training, did you ask Gaara if you are going to be able to participate in the exams Quistis?”

Quistis nodded before answering, “Yes, and I will be attending them with Yome. We need to find a third, but we should be in good shape for the exams.”

“Good,” Naruto said excitedly, “By the way, I was thinking about your ability and do you think that if I taught you the shadow clone jutsu then you’d be able to copy jutsu without needing to be hit directly by them.”

Quistis looked surprised for a moment before she began thinking about it. Knowing that her ability to copy jutsu that hit her was due to her chakra reacting to the chakra of the attack she answered excitedly, “I suppose it is possible in theory. Since the chakra returns to me after dispelling, it would mean I could learn jutsu that might otherwise kill me. But…”

“But what,” Naruto said wondering why her eagerness suddenly seemed to fade.

Kashike explained why as she stated, “But, how are you going to teach her the jutsu. That is a Forbidden Leaf technique. It’s not like you can just teach it to a Suna-nin.”

Naruto smiled widely as he replied, “But, I’m not just teaching it to a Suna-nin. I’m teaching it to Quistis. Besides, Tsunade said we can just write it off as her ability copied the jutsu from a sparring session.” He felt a sense of contentment as the Suna-instructor realized that it wasn’t just him willing to support her growth as a kunoichi. It was a realization that all the women that had made up the Suna Paranormal Support Group shared.

He sat back in his chair feeling content that much like his decision to support Yugito, sharing the Shadow Clone Jutsu with Quistis was the right thing to do. His decisions on his lovers’ behalf had a rather immediate benefit for him as Matsuri leaned in to kiss his cheek, but she also placed her hand on his crotch before pulling down his fly. Quickly pulling out his cock, she began stroking him while saying, “I thought I was wet for you before, but you just turned a small brook into a river.” Naruto groaned while his dick began to respond, and although she had planned to enjoy him herself that night. She didn’t doubt his words had left the other kunoichi in the room with a similar desire to have Naruto’s cock plug their leaking cunts. So displaying the same capacity to share as their lover she said, “I know tonight was supposed to be my night, but in the spirit of the evening. I think a night of sharing is in order.”

She smiled as the other women at the table immediately began stripping while she slipped out of the chair to begin licking his cock. Naruto groaned but was quickly silenced by Quistis pulling him into a kiss. He felt a pair of hands grab one of his and then found it pressed into the flesh pillow of one of his lovers. Fondling the breast, he was able to guess that the owner was Kashike which was confirmed as he managed to make her moan from teasing her nipple to hardness. His other hand was moved between a pair of thighs which he guessed was Selphie joining into the fun due to how shapely they were. He felt a pair of tongues begin to join Matsuri’s so knew that Rikku and Sen were now kneeling before him.

Naruto allowed himself to take immense satisfaction in how his lovers reacted to his offer. To him, it was all the proof he needed that his instincts were correct, due to how eager they were to show their affection for him. Plus, it just further reinforced why he would always put their wellbeing above not only his, but the wellbeing of the entire shinobi world. He knew there were some leaders who would say that made him selfish, but he felt it was a selfishness that his lovers deserved. But not wanting to be a selfish lover, he pulled his lips from Quistis to say, “Ladies, line up across the table. I heard there were some leaks that were in need of plugging. I have just the right tool for the job.”

He smiled as his lovers all began to stand and then bent over to display their backsides to him. Standing up he stepped behind Matsuri and plunged inside. He then began to finger Sen and Rikku who were to the sides of her. Looking forward to the plumbing job before him, he allowed himself to forget tomorrow’s concerns to live in the moment.

Next Chapter: Moving Forward by Standing Still: Part IV

Author’s Note: First let me take a moment to thank everyone that reads and reviews. They are the inspiration that keeps me going. Also, before anyone vents their disappointment about the Suna lemon getting cut short. It will get picked up in Part 4, but I felt going into full on lemon would downplay the theme that I wanted to end the chapter on due to it kind of being what tied all the scenes together. Also, while Yugito’s desire to leave Kumo did play as the central issue of the chapter. I plan to actually show the actual event in her Limelight chapter. The reason for this choice is while I think it would be a concern that many of the women would have opinions on. After all, Yugito’s defection is kind of like a modern country losing a nuke, and so served a valid purpose of moving the chapter forward. But, I really want to delve into it from Yugito’s POV, and doing that in the main story would kind of derail the forward progress that I’m striving for. Especially since 3 chapters into this arc and I still haven’t gotten to Hanabi’s birthday that Hinata’s limelight was meant to build up to. That should hopefully be in the 4th and at the moment what I can only hope is the final installment of this arc. But if more needs to be written then it shall be done.

In any case, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. So until next time take care. Sincerely, The Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story