Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Moving Forward by Standing Still: Part IV

by TheLemonSage

Naruto is given a scroll containing the secrets of making women fall for him, a scroll he uses at first on the women around him but soon on the shinobi world as a whole, giving birth to the Ero-ninja

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-03-01 - 22918 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 77: Moving Forward by Standing Still: Part IV

Pakura stepped out of her office in the Kazekage mansion, and locked it behind her. She began making her way out of the office and noticed that Ameno was also calling it quits for the evening. The woman upon noticing her inclined her head politely before asking, “Another late night Councilor.”

“Afraid so,” Pakura replied having decided to stay late since she knew Matsuri was supposed to be out on a date with Naruto, “I’ve been roped into organizing all the hotel accommodations for the visiting teams for the first portion of the test. But, since we still haven’t finalized the number of participants, I’m only guessing at the number of rooms that we’ll need to accommodate everyone.” She had felt Naruto teleport to the roof earlier, and figured that Gaara must have gotten word that he was in the village so had made his desire to speak with him known. She was starting to regret her decision since she could begin to feel the pleasure of the other woman at the Hidden Oasis Inn filling the fox network letting her know that she was missing out. Still, although she was in a hurry to get home in order to join in the fun, she knew winning over the new councilor and head of Suna’s Medical Program would be a benefit to her Family. Therefore, she took the opportunity to chat with the woman by adding, “So because of that, our illustrious hotel proprietors are asking that we rent out their entire buildings rather than guessing on how many rooms we might need.”

Ameno could hear the scorn in Pakura’s voice so asked, “It would seem that you are rather opposed to the idea.”

Pakura hadn’t meant to sound as sour about it as she did. But she had been locked in a room dealing with most of the hotel owners all day, and would admit to feeling a little disgruntled due to most of them being unwilling to work with her. Making an effort to sound less annoyed she said, “I’m not opposed. I can actually understand where they are coming from. If we guess too low then we have a royal clusterfuck as there are not enough rooms for everyone, and no guarantees we would have the rooms available. But, on the flip side, if I guess too high, then there are a bunch of unused rooms that they are getting paid for regardless of if they are being used or not.” Ameno nodded in understanding so she added, “I tried to work out a compromise where we would rent out several floors for each village, and let them work out the sleeping arrangements. But, they were against that arrangement since they began bickering over who would get what village in their hotel.”

Ameno seemed surprised by that so asked, “Why do they care?”

Pakura sighed, since she had thought it was a rather good compromise considering their complaints about needing exact numbers so as to not lose out on potential revenue. Especially since their reason for rejecting her compromise was because they began bickering among themselves over who would get to house Kumo or Konoha. She gave a smile which showed her annoyance while she explained, “Because the exams also feature villages like Rain and Grass along with Kumo and Konoha.”

A look of understanding appeared on the medic’s face before she said, “Ah, so although relatively fair, they didn’t want to settle since someone would get to host Rain which might only require a single floor while the Cloud Village would require several.”

Pakura nodded, before responding, “I’m afraid so. So rather than take a chance that a competitor would win the chance to host one of the larger villages. They all stonewalled me with the demand we rent out all their rooms.”

Ameno giggled causing Pakura to scowl at her, prompting her to say, “Sorry, but at least they showed some solidarity. Unlike our council meetings.”

Pakura chuckled guessing that she could see why the younger woman would find some amusement towards her predicament. “It doesn’t do me a whole lot of good if all the genin we are hosting have to sleep in tents. I would currently love someone with the same views as a Hardliner who would disagree with me just because I called the sun yellow.”

The Suna medic gave her a slightly amused grin, although it didn’t display as much mirth as before. Pakura suspected it was due to her joke taking a potshot at the group that was politically motivated to oppose bringing the Shinobi Villages closer together. She knew the woman wasn’t necessarily opposed to the idea, especially due to her willingness to work with Konoha. But, at the same time the woman also had backed several Hardliner proposals, especially in regards to Iwagakure.

Ameno hadn’t declared her allegiance to the Hardliners, just as she hadn’t pledged it to Gaara’s faction on the Council. But, Pakura was aware that Ameno’s willingness to work with Konoha could be born of a similar desire as had been behind Joseki’s willingness to work with Danzou. Mainly she simply needed Konoha to further her ambitions, and was using the current spirit of collaboration to her benefit. Pakura hoped that wasn’t the case, but figured she would know soon enough depending on how the Alliance fared during the coming difficulties.

Pakura hoping to recapture the more amical moment they had been sharing before the potential misstep from her joke asked, “What has you stuck in the office at such a late hour? I figured there would be some young man looking to keep you company.”

She noticed a slight look of discomfort appear on the younger woman’s face, which caught Pakura by surprise. Particularly since she had been quite aware the woman wasn’t seeing anyone. Not only that, but it had appeared Ameno had never really had a meaningful relationship that might explain her reaction. Despite the orgy starting back home, Pakura found herself rather curious about what had prompted the reaction.

Ameno recovered from the apparent memory that had sparked her response to Pakura’s question to reply good naturedly, “Perhaps if there was someone at home waiting for me, I wouldn’t lose track of time while working on improvements for our medical program.”

Pakura thought she detected a hint of longing in the woman’s voice. She considered inviting her over to the Hidden Oasis Inn. But, she figured considering the scene they would likely walk in on, that would be like throwing her in the deep end of a pool without warning. Furthermore, she suspected there might be more at play with the woman since she doubted it would be hard for her to find a partner. Hoping to learn more about the young jounin she asked, “How about we go out to get a few drinks to relax after the full days that we’ve just put in?”

Ameno looked rather surprised by the offer, but then an appreciative smile graced her lips before she replied, “I’d like that.”

Pakura returned the smile before motioning towards the entertainment district and saying, “Lead the way.” As they headed off towards the entrance of the village where most of the drinking establishments resided Pakura felt a little disappointment that she was missing out on some Naruto time, but she figured she’d eventually make it up and then some especially if she was key to the Medical Jounin joining the Family. Something she imagined that she would take great pleasure in witnessing.

***********************

Naruto drank in the moans of Matsuri, Sen, and Rikku. Matsuri was throwing her hips back into him as he fucked her, while the other two women rolled their hips appreciatively as he fingered their snatches. Their pussies were making wet squelching noises while he rapidly worked his index and middle fingers inside them. Kashike and Quistis had their hands placed on the table like the others, but were at opposite ends of the line of women, while Selphie was between Sen and Quistis. They stared at him while squirming slightly as they wanted for their turn to receive either his cock or fingers. Feeling Matsuri’s already incredibly tight pussy beginning to bare down on him, Naruto was conflicted about which direction he should step since he wanted to begin getting the other women involved.

But, having decided to forgo creating a clone since he wanted to handle their pleasure personally he knew he couldn’t do both. As such, he decided to pull out of Matsuri causing her to let out a moan of loss which was joined by Sen and Rikku’s when he removed his fingers from their dripping snatches. He then stepped to his right and thus closer to Kashike. He plunged his dick into Rikku causing the Al Bhed to cry out happily while her pussy spread out around his manhood.

Pumping his dick inside her, he raised his cream coated fingers to the faces of the women to either side of him. Matsuri and Kashike eagerly accepted them and began to suck and run their tongues over them. When his fingers were clean of the essence which had coated them, he brought his hands to the women’s cunts which he began rubbing in preparation of burying them inside to coat them in more honey.

He looked over to see how Quistis, Selphie, and Sen were faring in his absence. He smiled upon seeing that the two kunoichi had each removed one hand from the table in order to rub the other woman’s cunt. They noticed his gaze, and perhaps hoping to entice him their way they leaned towards each other and began kissing wetly. Their actions certainly worked in enticing him, although it was Rikku who received most of the benefit due to his dick growing larger inside her. Naruto also began slamming forward into her even harder causing the Al Bhed to moan out in her language. Naruto smiled loving the way she slipped into it whenever she was feeling particularly good.

He withdrew his fingers from pleasing Kashike and Matsuri to grab Rikku by the hips as he decided to even the odds a bit. Using his grip on her hips, he lifted her so that her feet could barely touch the ground and began hammering his cock into her core. Rikku’s cries picked up in intensity, and fearing he was going to withdraw like he had with Matsuri, raised her legs up so she could cross her ankles behind his back.

Naruto had no intentions of leaving her in such a state so hooked his arms under her shoulders to pull her back towards him. With her back now pressed against his chest, she hooked her feet inside his knees to cling to him while Naruto bounced her on his dick. She shook her head back and forth, and her cries grew louder as Kashike and Matsuri each took a breast to suckle.

The two women helped bring about the climax that Rikku so greatly desired as they linked fingers and together rubbed her clit. The blonde woman cried out “E’s Lissegk!!!!” in her native tongue which Naruto didn’t exactly need to know the language to understand that she was cumming due to the way her pussy was trying to milk him for his cum. He rode it out while grinding his dick deeper into her to drag out her pleasure. She sagged in his arms as Matsuri and Kashike stepped back, so he easily lifted her into his arms before gently setting her down in a chair. He kissed her lips tenderly before turning to see how his lovers had rearranged themselves while he had gotten Rikku situated.

He found that Matsuri was now sitting on the table with Sen kneeling before her and was working her middle finger in and out of the kunoichi’s honeypot. The blonde would occasionally lean in to lick up the honey she was producing causing Matsuri to moan into Quistis’s mouth as they kissed. The Suna instructor kept her hands busy by running them over Matsuri’s body occasionally fondling a breast or teasing a nipple.

Kashike though had remained off to the side, and seeing Naruto had set Rikku down quickly approached him. She pressed herself into his body smashing her large breasts into his chest while she pulled his mouth into hers. Their tongues fenced against one another until she was distracted by his reaching up to group one of her breasts. She pulled back enough so that he could roll it around while squeezing the soft malleable flesh. He caused her to pull her mouth from his to moan by tweaking her hardened nipple. This allowed him to lower his mouth to her other breast which he began sucking greedily causing her to wrap her hands around his head to encourage him to do it more.

Naruto truly didn’t need encouraging, although he didn’t necessarily consider himself a breast man. In truth, he found he loved all the various forms the female body came in. As such he tried to tailor his actions to the woman that he was with as opposed to his preferences, since his Harem lifestyle truly meant that he never had to form such inclinations. This also allowed him to focus on what truly attracted him to the various women he had taken as lovers, their shining spirits which where what helped guide him in what he needed to do.

At the moment, that was what guided him to switch to Kashike’s other tit which he hefted to his mouth before latching on. She moaned gratefully, and Naruto attributed some of the response to her having had similar issues about her chest as Samui had. Particularly due to her having spent her youth pretending to be a man so as to be judged on an even playing field. He could easily imagine her cursing her expanding bust upon hitting puberty, due to it becoming harder and harder to hide them. In fact, shortly after becoming his lover she had gone through another growth spurt so was slightly taller than his Five foot eleven inches. It also made her his tallest lover as well. Yet, he imagined the sudden growth of her breasts had brought back a few of the concerns from her academy days.

Concerns he hoped his actions banished, as he began to kiss down her body so as to not neglect any part of it. He dropped to his knees before her, and after staring at her pussy for a moment causing her to blush, quickly dove in causing her to cry out. Naruto devoured her snatch with the same eagerness he had just paid to her breasts. Kashike’s hands buried themselves in his hair as she pulled him tighter against her muff. Kashike ground her cunt against his face and as she came closer and closer to cumming began to speed up her gyrations. She reached up and began to paw at her tits as she reached nirvana and coated Naruto’s chin in her cream. She felt weak kneed from her release, causing Naruto to quickly stand in order to support her. He guided her towards the table which she leaned against while he moved to stand behind the still kneeling Sen. Then he grabbed her by her hips to guide her up to her feet, at which point he buried his cock deep inside her.

Sen pulled her mouth from Matsuri’s quim to cry out in contentment from being filled with Naruto once more. He gave her a few moments to grow reacquainted with the feeling before he began slowly pumping his length within her. He moved slowly savoring the feeling while Sen returned to her cunninglingus on Matsuri. He was hugged from behind and found that Selphie who had been waiting for a moment to join in, much like Quitis, had come up behind him. She ran her hands over his chest and he looked over his shoulder to kiss her.

After a few moments of tongue play with Selphie, he turned away to focus on Sen as she began pushing back into him. He gripped her hips more firmly and began slamming into her with stronger strokes. Sen whimpered into Matsuri’s silken folds and he felt her begin squeezing his shaft with her cunt trying to stave off her climax. But, it proved extra difficult as Quistis pulled away from making out with Matsuri to reach under Sen and tease her pussy. The instructor stared at Naruto hungrily while she tried to get her fellow Blonde kunoichi off due to her feeling a little neglected since he had yet to touch her.

Naruto reached out for her, gripping the back of her head he pulled her into a kiss. Their tongues danced while they both tried to get Sen to climax. A task that didn’t prove overly difficult due to their teamwork. Quistis triggered her release by pressing on her clit, while Naruto buried his dick deep into her as her pussy spasmed around him. He had to fight from cumming himself since he had a specific womb he intended to deposit his seed in. The desire to fill Sen though nearly grew too great due to her pussy’s insistent milking forcing him to pull out.

But, if he was hoping for a respite from pleasure it was short lived since as soon as his dick appeared from Sen’s velvet sheath, Quistis quickly lunged forward and captured it with her mouth. Naruto groaned while temporarily trapped between the teacher sucking his dick, who had dropped into some of the space Sen had been occupying as she had fallen to her knees and current gripping the edge of the table to prevent from face planting into the floor, and the brown-haired kunoichi behind him. Despite his resolve, his hands sought out Quistis’s hair and he began pumping his cock into her mouth. His head was turned to the side and he once more found his lips sealed against Selphie’s.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Sen moving to the side of Matsuri as she used the table to climb back to her feet. Feeling on the verge of erupting, he Hiraishined from between Quistis and Selphie to appear before Matsuri, who was rubbing her pussy while she watched. Naruto gripped her by the hips, and pulling her to the edge of the table then slammed his dick inside her. She came immediately having been on edge almost as long as Naruto had been. He only managed several pumps himself before her massaging cunt coaxed his seed from him. Matsuri cried out as a second orgasm washed over her body causing lay back and spread out on the large table. Pulling out of her, Naruto felt a little weak kneed from his climax due to his having deprived himself his gratification for so long. He took quite a bit of pride from the sight of his thick seed beginning to leak almost immediately from her giving a hint of just how much he had deposited inside.

But, before he could pat himself on the back too much Quistis reached from between his legs and began tenderly stroking his dick as she said plaintively, “Naruto, you haven’t done anything with me yet.”

He shivered from her pleasurable actions. He turned to face her, and kneeling before her said, “Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. But, it felt right that Matsuri’s womb would be the first to drink my cum tonight.” He noticed Kashike also appeared rather anxious so guessed she wanted a chance to cum from his dick as well so said, “Why don’t you and Selphie get together so I can fuck both your pussies?”

Selphie quickly dropped down to the ground while the instructor climbed on top of her. He took a moment to enjoy the sight of the two women’s shaved mounds pressed together before crawling up to them. Sliding the tip of his dick over their two slits, he gripped Quistis by her hips and pushed inside. She arched her back from feeling him split her open, and let out a content coo when she felt his dick press against her womb. He began slowly but just before he really began going he suddenly withdrew causing her to moan in frustration.

Selphie though let out a moan filled with contentment, which Quistis saw reflected in the woman’s face. She knew Naruto was giving her a similar build up, and then their roles were reversed as he was suddenly back inside her. It felt as if he had never left since he seemed to pick up at the same pace and intensity that he had been at before his sudden withdrawal. He began building up again causing her to shift into a new level of pleasure, before again he slipped free of her gripping pussy. Selphie let out a cry which Quistis, now delirious with the desire to keep her pleasure going, silenced by clamping her mouth to the Chunin’s. Selphie’s tongue soon engaged hers, and when Naruto pulled out. She fell into a similar need as Quistis had displaced since her kiss grew twice as aggressive. The Instructor responded to it, although it was difficult to maintain the same passion due to her concentrating on how good it felt with Naruto buried inside her.

Naruto felt his need for release quickly returning as he switched from pounding Quistis’s snatch back to Selphie, but looking up he smiled as he saw someone watching them from the cracked door of the dining area’s entrance. He waved her in, and a naked Seramu stepped into the room. She knelt next to Naruto while stating, “If I knew Matsuri wasn’t going to keep you to herself tonight, I definitely would have left the office much sooner.”

Naruto chuckled at the current head of the Suna branch office for the Great Tree Shipping Company before replying, “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure you don’t regret working hard.”

He felt Selphie begin to tighten around him, so quickly switched back to pistoning his cock into Quistis. Having been driving into both women at full steam for a while, the Suna instructor was also teetering on the precipice of release. Naruto pulled Quistis up to her knees so that her back rested against his chest and turned her face to kiss her. He then reached down to where they were connected to tease her clit which caused her to erupt. Naruto didn’t fight his desire to fill her with his seed as he buried his cock deep inside her, and after several spurts pulled out to bury his cock deep inside Selphie.

He pumped his dick several times which mixed with the warm cum he was also releasing inside her caused her to join in with the cries of pleasure. Naruto let Quistis fall forward as he and she finished experiencing their orgasms while Selphie was still in the midst of hers. The Brown-haired Chunin also settled down after a moment so Naruto stood causing his churned seed to begin leaking out.

Naruto although often enjoying the sight couldn’t bask in the moment as Seramu demand attention. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and sealed her lips to his. They kissed tenderly at first, but it soon grew heated. Having grown a little uncomfortable from kneeling for so long, he struggled a little as he stood due to his needing to pick Sara’s daughter up as well. It did become easier as she quickly wrapped her legs around his hips. He felt a presence come up behind him pulling away from Seramu’s lips to look over his shoulder saw Rikku had recovered and was now licking up the seed escaping from the two women he had just pleasured. He carried Seramu to the chair that the Al Bhed had just been occupying and sat down. Seramu quickly planted her feet on the floor and grabbed his still sensitive prick to guide it into her love canal.

They moaned in unison while she slid down his shaft until he was deep inside her. She leaned back and staring where they connected said in a throaty whisper, “I’m so glad my Dream Warrior is so well endowed. I love how deep you go inside me.” She traced her fingers up her body until where he felt his cockhead was nestled against the entrance of her womb.

She then began raising up slowly letting out a pleased moan as his dick slowly appeared from within her until just the tip was still left inside. She then let gravity take hold to slam back down onto him. She repeated the action several times until she was vigorously bouncing in his lap. Naruto let her set the pace while he licked and nuzzled her bouncing breasts. Seramu cooed appreciatively as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth while he gave her other tit a firm squeeze. Her pussy gripped his rod tightly and she began grinding her pussy into his pelvis.

Naruto groaned and gripped her hips pulling her tighter against him as she began really grinding her pussy against him. Her moans grew in volume as she moved faster and faster until she suddenly went completely still while biting her lip. Naruto groaned out, since despite her body seemingly having become a statue, her insides were anything but. They coiled and squeezed his cock causing him to release his cum deep within her. The feeling of warmth flooding her triggered a secondary climax within Seramu causing her to lean back as she cried out in bliss. She eventually slammed back into him in order to pepper his face with kisses.

His dick began to soften until it eventually slipped from within her allowing some of his cum to leak out. He and Seramu made out lightly enjoying the post orgasmic glow of their lovemaking. But, eventually Naruto let out another moan as a tongue began licking the tip of his cock. He looked over Seramu’s shoulder to see Kashike nuzzling his dick back to life.

Noticing that she got his attention she said, “I hope you aren’t done for the evening. I’m still counting three of us that didn’t get a taste of your cum inside our pussies.”

Quistis sat up from where she had been softly kissing Selphie to add, “Technically, Selphie and I only received half the usual amount as well.”

Seramu smiled at him stating, “The way they’re clamoring on perhaps I should bottle your cum and sell it.”

“That’s easy for you to say,” Rikku said replying to the woman’s teasing, “You already received a belly full.”

Seramu smiled as she stood from Naruto’s lap and replied, “Then let me get out of the way so you can rectify that.”

Almost as soon as Seramu had cleared his lap, Kashike swallowed his flaccid cock and began teasing it back to hardness. When he was standing erect again, she let him slip free of her lips only for Sen to begin bobbing her head over his manhood. She soon gave room for Rikku, who began licking it since both Quistis and Selphie had also taken spots around him. Naruto drank in the sight of the five women each taking turns sucking or licking his cock. He looked up to see that both Seramu and Matsuri had moved some chairs near each other to watch and were gently rubbing the other woman’s quim.

Guessing that for the moment they were satisfied with their fill of his cum, he imagined that might change once he came inside Selphie or Quistis again, since then the math would show them as technically having received more. He knew he could try to even it out, but decided the best way to handle the situation was to pleasure each of his lovers until they were completely exhausted. Deciding to get started he selected Rikku to be first since she had gone without the longest, so positioned her so that she was on all fours. Crouching down behind her, he slipped into her causing her to moan out but was silenced by Selphie who kissed her, before sitting before her with her legs spread. Rikku accepted the invitation so dove in-between her thighs to begin licking her snatch, and although still somewhat concerned with how Gaara would react to the argument they had earlier that night. He knew in his heart that so long as he was responsible for the happiness of the women of his Family, then he needed to take whatever risks were required of him to secure it. Even if that meant going against the wishes of close friends when necessary.

*****************************
Sage was henged as some random woman as she walked through a crowded village street in the Land of Rivers. The village which was called Rivertower due to its location on a large plateau around which various rivers intersected the area. She had been through the same area the day before, although then it had been simply to recon, since she was going to help her sister and Naruto begin the process of establishing the Menma identity that the blond man would assume. The first step of which was set to begin soon and first started with Naruko pretending to be Naruto since her water natured chakra would be required for the show they intended to put on.

Naruto meanwhile would be assuming the identity of one of the criminals that were suspected of having escaped from the Leaf Maximum Security Prison during the riot that had started just before the Training Force had stepped in to put down the impending rebellion brewing there. However, in truth the man that Naruto was pretending to be had died during the riot, but Ibuki had hidden that fact and disposed of the body to use it as a cover identity later. The man had ultimately been a small time missing-nin and crook, who was mainly connected to smuggling contraband in and out of the various Shinobi Villages. He had a tendency of talking big, but really had lacked the skills or the drive to make it to the next level. As such, Naruto felt it was a perfect background upon which to build Menma’s backstory.

Sage would admit to having been confused as to why Naruto wanted to create a criminal identity, especially one that would essentially look like him. Naruto had explained that originally, he had thought it might serve as a means to expose the organization responsible for operating and maintaining the various bounty offices that served the criminal underground. Not to mention was rumored to help criminals like Orochimaru establish bases and provided other services for missing-nin. Truthfully though Naruto had been on the verge of abandoning the plan since Yoshino had often teased him for being all talk as a bad boy when she had been dancing at Club N and unaware of its true purpose. He had been forced to agree that he made a pretty shitty criminal and had doubted that he would be capable of doing the many underhanded things necessary to attract such a shadow group to him.

Yet, that had changed when Yugito had learned the truth about how the Raikage viewed her as a weapon first and a person second. Now Naruto intended for Menma to act as an agent to facilitate Yugito’s escape from Kumo. But first he needed to establish the backstory as to why he would look like him. Sage had still been unsure why though since it would only likely further validate the Raikage’s belief the Leaf was aiding Ame in helping the former host of the two-tails to escape. Naruto had explained that it would further increase the chances that the Raikage would remain in the Alliance in order to use the Chunin Exams as a venue for getting even. Sage by now knew she must have sounded like a broken record since she had simply kept asking, “Why,” for further clarification to his answers since they didn’t make sense to her.

She eventually did come to understand some of his other reasons for wanting Menma to appear like him, since if Yugito’s defection was a success, then his persona could end up attracting the esteem needed that the Shadow Cabal might seek him out without his needing to spend years committing crimes. If that happened, then Naruto might find himself in a situation where he couldn’t use a clone or henge since criminal groups often took precautions that would expose such infiltration methods. Even if he didn’t get contacted by the Shadow Cabal, he would still likely be able to enter the criminal world. But, it could be under his terms, rather than as some grunt working his way up the ranks. By earning the reputation as the man that helped the Two-Tails escape Kumo and survived, the Menma persona would likely be quite attractive to other criminals looking to follow a strong personality. With followers, Naruto would be able to establish a territory that he could run under his terms, which he hoped would make him more of a boon to the village or town he established himself in rather than a parasite.

Yet, despite understanding what he hoped to achieve with the ruse. She still couldn’t fathom the why of it, as she found that she agreed with Gaara that it wasn’t worth the risks Naruto was taking to satisfy just one of his lover’s happiness. Especially, considering the Harem’s very mission was to create a shinobi world at peace. She felt for such a goal that it should be apparent that there would be people unhappy with the results achieved, but so long as the greater number of people were happy, Naruto and his lovers would be able to consider it a success. Therefore, she felt that Naruto risking a potential war, which is the very opposite of peace, for one person’s happiness was a rather reckless and selfish decision. Furthermore, Gaara as a Kage should naturally be opposed to such a decision.

Sage could rationalize why Tsunade would be willing to back Naruto, but still felt she was wrong for doing so. A part of Sage questioned if Naruto wasn’t perhaps too confident in his abilities since if a war broke out, it stood the potential of increasing the misery of not just the civilians and shinobi it would effect. But, his own Family as well since they would be on the frontlines and possibly on opposite sides of the conflict.

She had asked Naruko about it, since she figured her sister would have special insights into the matter. Her sister had informed her that she was quite sure that Naruto more than anyone was aware of the potential misery his decision to support Yugito could bring about. Yet, by the same token, he was bound to the promise that he had made his lovers back when it had only been Tsunade, Ino, Hinata, and Tayuya and had influenced his actions ever since. He had apparently promised to, always do right by them. Which had ultimately always been a key factor in the difficult decisions he had made along the way.

Sage had still found the reasoning somewhat dubious since by that token she imagined that Naruto would have been able to rationalize cold-bloodedly killing Komachi. Since she imagined not all of his lovers would have been pleased with potentially being exposed. When she had pressed her sister using such reasoning Naruko had simply replied, “I think you’ll understand someday. But, in the case of Komachi, Naruto had honored his promise by keeping us from becoming the same type of group as Root. Sometimes doing right by someone means doing something that they might not necessarily be happy with at the time, but in the long run reveals itself to be the correct decision. If he had stood by and let them kill Komachi then we would probably rationalize any choice, no matter how vile they became. We would begin taking shortcuts to peace, rather than working hard for it.”

Sage supposed she could see Naruko’s point, after all Komachi had proved to be a vital part of why Root had been destroyed. If Naruto had allowed her death, then while they might have defeated Danzou chances were they would not have realized the threat Homura represented. Yet, what she was still having trouble with was that there was no way for Naruto and by extension his lovers to know that his decision would lead to such results. Just as he had no way of knowing how his choice to support Yugito was going to turn out. Yoshino could likely predict how people might react to certain stimuli, but Sage doubted the woman could predict exactly what would be the result of those actions. With that being the case, she couldn’t fathom why all of Naruto’s lovers would risk their own happiness for Yugito.

Although still lacking an answer, she reached her position inside a small sake house so let the matter drop. She watched as a henged Naruto made his way to the exit and stopped to shield his eyes from the sun for a moment. The peaceful mood was shattered as she heard Naruto’s voice call out, “Toshiko Odaka, you are coming with me.”


************************
****************************

The Henged Naruto looked over to see himself standing in the middle of the street. He turned to run in the opposite direction like he imagined a criminal would only to see Sakura blocking the opposite end of the street. He cursed, before replying, “I think you have the wrong guy.”

Sakura nearly giggled, but the Henged Naruko as him said, “You generally say something like that before you try running you moron.”

“Tried running,” Naruto replied before darting into the Sake house he had vacated while adding in an amused tone, “You mean like this.”

“Get back here,” Naruko shouted before giving chase while Sakura also closed in. They reached the entrance at the same time so Naruko instructed her, “Stay here and make sure he doesn’t double back or slips away.”

Sakura nodded so she followed her fellow disguised blond into the drinking establishment. She cleared the entrance as Naruto was just reaching the back. The owner of the place, a diminutive woman shouted, “I don’t know what your business is here. But I do not need another Leaf-nin tearing up my place.”

Naruko ignored the woman as she produced a ball that looked like multiple exploding tags wrapped together. She threw it just as Naruto was reaching the exit from the customer area into the kitchen. The ball dropped over his shoulder to land in front of him causing Naruto to turn towards his lover disguised as him to run in the opposite direction while he asked, “Are you out of your mind?”

Naruko leapt forward leading with her knee which he blocked by crossing his hands in front of his face as she replied in his voice, “Nope, just needed you to stop running.” The tags began to smoke which grew thicker and thicker as they revealed themselves to be nothing but smoke tags. Of course most of the patrons didn’t know this so quickly began exiting the building even as it filled with smoke, although there were quite a few who watched wanting to see two shinobi go at it.

Naruto pushed her knee back causing her to land in front of him so he went on the attack. He tried to punch her with a quick jab, but Naruko easily avoided and grabbed him by the wrist. He groaned as she twisted the arm to wrench it causing him to expose his left side, and then she began delivering several kicks to it. She then spun and tossed him so that he slammed his back into the bar. The small woman that owned the place ran towards them shouting at them to stop, but the two of them ignored her.

Naruto dodged to the side just as Naruko tried to follow up with a kick which caused her foot to hit the front of the bar instead. Naruto grabbed the half full bottle of top shelf liquor that he had ordered while waiting to begin. He had weakened it using a knife that he had displayed prominently so people kept their distance. Although most of the patrons had probably just thought him another tough guy trying to be intimidating, he had actually done so to have a make shift weapon. But also to settle a long-standing grudge Tsunade had with the owner.

Using the bottle, he slammed it sideways against the headband Naruko was wearing making sure to hit the metal plate. As expected it had shattered neatly along the lines he had carved into it and thus minimizing the sharp shards that would normally result. Naruko though reacted as one would expect of a person that had been hit in the head with a heavy bottle, and she stumbled back to crash through a table of a nearby booth where some patrons had remained to watch the brawl.

Naruto found the scene a little surreal as he closed with her, since in essence it was like he was beating himself. Having made sure to order a high proof drink earlier, he pulled a book of matches as he approached his seemingly stunned doppelganger and said, “Look, I’m not normally a violent man, but I’m not going back to that hellhole of a prison. So, I’m going to need to create a reason for your teammate to want to stick around.” Striking the match, he added, “No hard feelings. I’m sure she’ll take good care of you.” He tossed it at the henged Naruko as the customers scrambled out of the booth to avoid being burned. However, instead of a fire the match upon making contact with the orange jacket she was wearing simply went out.

Naruto wasn’t surprised by that, since he knew the woman that owned the place watered down her drinks. Particularly the good stuff since most of her customers didn’t usually get to partake. Due to Club N serving only the best liquors available due to several of his lovers’ enjoyment of ingesting spirits, he had easily been able to taste the difference. It was also the reason why they were currently establishing Menma’s backstory in the place, since a long time past Tsunade had stumbled in there after a particularly rough patch. She had awoken the next day to find the owner claiming she had cleaned out her inventory. Tsunade had remembered everything and had even ordered a few of the higher quality brands the woman had claimed she bought. But she had called the owner out on it tasting off so had stuck to the cheaper brands. When the woman later claimed she had switched back, Tsunade had argued and grabbed one of the bottles which she smashed on the bar. She then tried to set in on fire with a weak fire jutsu to no avail. She was in the midst of stating that she wouldn’t pay for watered-down piss, when the local magistrate had shown up. She had tried to claim the woman was a scam artist and was defrauding her customers, but the man likely already knew since he turned every argument to show she was in the wrong. He had then arrested her, and although Tsunade could have easily escaped she didn’t since word probably would have reached Konoha. She had only been released after Shizune had covered all the fees, including the bottle she had broken to make her point. She had quickly left the village after being released, but had never forgotten the slight.

Rounding on the woman that owned the place he grabbed her by the front of the shirt lifting her off of her feet and channeled the anger he was sure Tsunade must have felt as he shouted, “I knew that swill you served me was watered down. If it wasn’t, I’d be warming myself off of the campfire that I just made.”

Despite her situation the woman said, “I… I don’t know what you…”

Naruto pulled his knife saying, “Don’t lie to me. I paid good money for that shit, and I expect to receive what I paid for.”

The woman eyed the knife and the fear she was radiating nearly caused him to relent. But she decided it wasn’t worth testing him as she admitted, “It’s true. These yokels can’t tell the difference it would be a…”

Naruto dropped her so that she fell on her butt stating, “Keep your pathetic reasons to yourself. I only care that I get my money’s worth so you better have an untampered with bottle as I’ll be back to collect it. Now as for you…”

Naruto turned back to face Naruko only for him to receive a Rasengan to the face. At least that was what everyone watching was meant to think, But, with the smoke from the tags, not to mention the confusion of the situation, he doubted that the patrons would realize instead of a spinning ball of chakra what Naruko was actually hitting him with was a ball of water she had created due to her nature affinity. What was essentially a fast spinning water balloon held together by chakra smashed into his face, and Sage used the Almighty Push to send him flying backwards. Her jutsu also destroyed the bar portion of the building and the wall that he sailed through, although again he was sure that those who witnessed it would believe it was a result of the Rasengan.

Naruto continued to fly until he passed over the edge of the plateau where Sage cut her jutsu. He began to descend to the river below and waited until just hitting the water before teleporting himself away. He appeared in a room located within the Den which due to the results from the last time he had used the Hiraishin to nullify a fall from a great height he had filled it with mattresses. He cursed as he found the room wasn’t unoccupied so had to adjust his fall. He landed on the mattress that Nel was jumping on just as she was coming down, so she rocketed up into the air. She then came down right on his stomach causing the wind to get knocked out of him.

Nel having the resiliency of most children barely seemed phased as she asked, “Did Nel summon you? Nel was just hoping you would come play with her?”

Naruto smiled at her before answering, “Then it looks like your wish was granted. I have some time before I have to leave. So what do you want to play first?”

“Nel wants to play the same games you play with her sisters,” the child-like Bijuu said innocently. “Although they sound like they might be getting hurt, they always seem really happy after you leave.”

Naruto frowned since although the Bijuu was many times older than him. Her current form and mentality really made him uncomfortable, especially when she asked to be treated the same as her sisters already bound to him. She looked at him expectantly and aware his refusal needed to be phrased in a way she wouldn’t get angry said, “To be honest I don’t think you are ready for those kind of games yet.” As he expected her cheeks began to puff up so he quickly added, “And neither am I.”

“Nel doesn’t understand,” she said tilting her head in a similar manner that he did when confused. “Is it because you don’t like Nel?”

“No,” Naruto said soothingly, “But, as you are now… I don’t think you would enjoy it. The games I play with your sisters require a person be both physically and mentally prepared.” Nel began to pout and look away so he crooked his finger under her chin so she would make eye contact with him. Then staring meaningfully into her eyes said, “That doesn’t mean that I care any less for you though. You are very important to me.”

Nel seemed confused for a moment, but then her cheeks began to color and she seemed to grow a little self-conscious. Scrambling off his stomach to kneel while facing away from him, she stared straight ahead but would shyly look back at him over her shoulder. Naruto watched her wondering what she was thinking, and if he had perhaps poured on the charm a little thick. But after a moment she said, “Nel thinks she understands. M…maybe Nel isn’t ready. Can we play eternal tag instead?”

Naruto smiled but replied, “Well I don’t know about eternal tag. But I can play for at least a few hours and… you’re it.” He quickly tagged her before leaping to his feet to escape the room. Nel laughed happily as she gave chase although she still wondered why she had felt so funny from Naruto just staring into her eyes. The feeling did confuse her, so for now she would just play. But, eventually she would explore it further since she wanted to wear the same content expressions that her sisters often sported.

*****************************

Naruto entered a night club almost a half day’s travel from the village where he, Naruko, Sage, and Sakura had put on their little show to establish the Menma identity. That made their current location probably about two to three days away from Rivertown based on non-Shinobi methods of travel. Although Naruto had technically just teleported there after spending the time with Nel. He spotted Sakura and Sage sitting towards the back. He noticed Naruko wasn’t among them and hoped she wasn’t off sulking since Tsunade’s reason for trashing the Sake Bar that they had, also extended to a measure of payback against Naruko.

Sakura spotted him and smiled before waving towards him. Sage by contrast simply stared at him before turning forward again. He would admit that he found Sage a little confusing to be around since she rarely showed emotion. Even now, he wasn’t sure if she was happy to see him or not, although he also had never felt his presence bothered her either. Taking a seat next to Sakura whose hand he squeezed discretely under the table, he asked, “Were there any issues that cropped up after I left?”

Sakura was about to respond, but Naruko appeared from behind him, having been getting a refill on her drink, replied, “Only if you count that woman trying to rip me off.” She took a seat across from him and then took a deep swig of the beer that she had bought before adding, “Despite basically admitting she watered her stock down, she tried to get me to pay full price for everything that Sage destroyed when she sent you flying.”

Naruto inclined his head before replying, “Well Tsunade did say she was little more than a thief with a liquor license. Besides, I’m sure you called attention to it.”

“Damn right I did,” Naruko said annoyed, “Especially since the Hokage is making me pay for everything so she could have her revenge. For someone who is supposed to be all about letting things go now, she sure knows how to hold onto a grudge.”

Naruto chuckled earning him a scowl from Naruko. He defended his Hokage lover by countering, “Letting things go isn’t what building a peaceful world requires. It is also about seeking justice for wrongs committed. Peace cannot be built in a world where people feel as if they had been denied justice.”

Naruko calmed somewhat since she could see where her lover was coming from. But asked, “Still, if she wanted justice why make me pay for the repairs to the bar?”

“For Tsunade getting justice was about being validated for being arrested when she had accused the woman of the same thing. Now not only do the people know the owner looks down on them, but has been ripping them off for years. Chances are good that when she reopens, she isn’t going to be in business for long.” Naruto smirked at Naruko before adding, “As to why you are paying for repairs. Well, let’s just say that Tsunade was less than thrilled from your writing about her first time with me in your book. As such, she feels somewhat entitled to some of the profits you are bringing in.”

Naruko grimaced since she had used Jiraiya’s notes as the basis for her book. He had based the Main Character on Naruto, and one of the characters had been modeled after Tsunade. The Tsunade character had featured in the first book that Naruko had published in order to earn the funds required to keep the information network she had inherited from Jiraiya going.

Naruko sighed annoyed before countering, “There aren’t really any profits to be had though. Jiraiya had a hefty bank account only due to years of success with the Make-Out series. But, the spy network he established drained it in months once I got it up and running. Plus, since the current books have been out for so long revenue wasn’t keeping up. I needed to come up with something, especially since money is tight for mom as well.”

Naruto smiled softly at Naruko’s calling Kiyomi her mom, although he also felt some concern about the issue the blonde woman had raised. Which while at present there was no danger of Kiyomi going poor. The Great Tree Shipping Company was currently in a difficult position finically. So despite it having grown and prospered under Karin’s leadership, it currently didn’t have the funds on hand to support side projects that wouldn’t generate profits such as Naruko’s information network. Of course this was a natural occurrence in business, especially as competitors tried to undermine the revitalized company. In fact, it was turning out that the port they had purchased in Wave was not going to be the profit juggernaut that Karin had hoped it would be. This was due to prices for goods going into the country suddenly dropping dramatically even before they could begin competing. Granted, the plan had always been to sell the items they shipped to the Land of Water at a lower price. But, since their competition had kept prices so high previously, they had expected to sell greater volumes. The other companies that already had established trading avenues into the Land of Water obviously did not want the offshoot company being established and was going to be called the Uzumaki Nautical Company to start taking market share. Therefore, they were working together to suppress prices to prevent the U.N.C. from competing.

Due to this, after investing loads of capital into repairing the port in Wave, it meant the chances of a quick return on the investment were very slim. Not to mention they were facing stiffer competition from the Great Tree Shipping Company’s land based rivals as well. Plus, the investments Kiyomi had made in the properties that she had bought within the various villages were used to sustain things like the Den and the homes his lovers lived in.

All in all, Naruto could understand why Naruko had felt pressured to write a book to support her information network. But replied, “I guess what bothers Tsunade is you used your insight from when you were…”

“A chakra spirit hoping to drive you mad,” Naruko supplied helpfully and with a smile showing her origins didn’t bother her any further.

Naruto inclined his head with a smirk before more seriously replying, “Sure let’s go with that description if you want. But you did kind of give the exact blow by blow of what happened in her office since you cast her as a part of the council of the city you set the book in. I don’t think she minded being the inspiration so much as you not relying more on your imagination.”

Naruko sighed guessing she could see why Tsunade was upset with her. “I guess I’ll apologize to her. If anything, this little adventure shows me that I don’t want to be on her bad side.”

Naruto chuckled but stopped when Sage asked, “Then why are you willing to risk the Raikage’s ire?”

Naruko sighed before replying, “Let’s not go over this again.”

“Why? Your hesitance to risk the Hokage’s ire is quite contrary to your willingness to incur the Raikage’s. Particularly when the potential outcomes would be far more devastating to you on a personal level. Especially should Naruto be eliminated as seems to be the prevailing theory about how the Raikage would respond.”

Naruto sounded somewhat amused as he replied, “Well I think we can all agree my dying would be a great tragedy.”

Sage looked from her sister to him with emotionless eyes as she asked, “I do not understand why you would regard your potential demise as a flippant matter.”

“Nor do I.” Sakura said sternly beside him.

Naruto turned to his pink haired lover to put her at ease by saying, “Don’t worry Sakura. You’re going to have to put up with me for a very long time.”

She smiled happily at him before replying, “Something I plan to do gladly,” and then gave his hand a squeeze.

“You cannot know that,” Sage said interjecting to bring reality crashing down on the moment. Tilting her head, she added, “Unless you are reversing course about your belief that destiny doesn’t exist.”

Naruto shook his head before replying, “I told Neji once that those who hide behind destiny are cowards. It would make me rather twofaced to now claim that I’m some child of destiny as some like to believe.”

Without missing a beat Sage countered, “I already believe you to be rather hypocritical already. I would not be surprised to learn you are more so.” Naruko shook her head in disbelief at her sister’s bluntness, while Sakura looked like she wanted to slug the orange-haired woman on their lovers’ behalf. But Naruto disarmed the moment as he began laughing. Sage let a crack of emotion show as she stared at him in confusion not sure why he was reacting in such a manner. “I did not mean what I said as a jest.”

“I know,” Naruto said after a calming somewhat. “It’s just people used to say I was blunt.” He favored Sage with a smile before asking, “I’m guessing you are referring to how we plan to potentially destroy the Alliance to make sure Yugito is happy.”

“Correct,” Sage answered with a curt nod. “Your stated desire to foment peace directly contradicts with your willingness to risk war breaking out for one person’s happiness. It is especially foolish considering the end result might create more misery among all your lovers.”

“You’re right of course,” Naruto replied simply.

“Then you admit your actions are hypocritical?” Sage said somewhat surprised although it never reached her face or voice.

“No, or I should say. I admit that from your perspective it could appear that way. But that is simply because you might be operating from a few misconceptions.”

Sage lips threatened to break into a frown as she asked, “Are you now claiming peace is not your goal?”

“No, but what is peace?” Naruto asked not exactly expecting an answer.

Sage though had one handy as she replied sounding as if she was reciting from a dictionary verbatim, “The normal, nonwarring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world. This is your goal correct.”

Naruto knew he had his work cut out for him in making the woman understand his point of view. But, he did appreciate the opportunity since unlike with Gaara. Sage almost seemed devoid of emotional investment in the manner. Therefore, it was easier to remain calm since although she sounded like she would side with Gaara. It did seem to breakdown more on a logical number based measurement rather than how the Kazekage used it to dismiss Yugito’s feelings as unimportant.

Hoping he could make his case in a similar logical manner without her blowing holes through it he replied, “That is what we are working for. So it is a goal in that sense. But, I never gave my word that we would achieve it.”

“Why would that matter? By making it your goal you already imply that it is something you are working to achieve.”

“True,” Naruto said after a moment, “But why am I trying to achieve it?”

“I do not understand?”

“And that is part of why you can’t just rely on numbers or logic in these situations,” Naruto replied quickly seeing an avenue. “You focus exclusively on the goal but you never stopped to ask, why is he interested in achieving it. If you had, you would find that all of this started from a desire to make the Pervy Sage happy.”

“Would he…”

Naruto stopped Sage from asking her question by saying, “Let me finish my point. You were wondering if Pervy Sage would be happy with what I’m risking to make Yugito happy. The answer is, I don’t know. But, that is beside the point as he turned the matter over to me as his apprentice which means if we are going to achieve it, then it will be on my terms. Which leads me into why I refuse to let Yugito be miserable for the sake of peace. I promised her and all my lovers that I would always do right by them. I can’t tell the women that I’m asking to help me fulfil my master’s dream. Thanks for the help, but your happiness is an inconvenience to the goal so deal with it. The stakes are much higher now than say when I promised Hinata her happiness came before making inroads into the Hyuuga. Or, taking on Koharu to keep Tsunade by my side. But, my actions have to be the same even with the higher stakes or else I feel I would truly become a hypocrite.”

“Then why bother with trying to establish peace at all?” Sage asked better understanding why Naruto had made the decision he had. But she now had trouble understanding why he would even bother trying to establish a peaceful world, especially since the promise he made to keep his lovers happy might directly oppose the goal his family worked towards.

Naruto shrugged before answering, “Because it is a noble undertaking, and I told the Pervy Sage that I would try. But, at the end of the day I have to make sure those closest to me also benefit from it. The entire world could be at peace, but I wouldn’t be able to call it a success if one of my lovers was made to suffer for it. I suppose it is because I feel they deserve first crack at any potential happiness there is to be had, and the world will benefit as a result.”

“But your current course of action could only leave everyone with unhappiness?”

Naruto nodded, and Sage could see he was well aware of the worst case scenarios that could be the end result. After a moment, he seemed to banish those concerns in order to reply, “That is very true. But, if people aren’t willing to take risks then they can and should only be happy with what they have. There can be no reward without first risking something. Tsunade and I risked walking into the belly of the beast to first establish the idea of forming a peace between Kumo and Konoha. If we hadn’t, then we wouldn’t even be as far as we are now. But, what we have currently built is imperfect, so it would be foolish to continue to build upon an imperfect system.” He paused as he saw a stacking game off to the side that various club-goers could play with their friends in-between snacking and dancing. The game was made up of identical blocks with three of them being stacked adjacent to one another. Then another level of three was stacked on top but perpendicular to the previous one.

He slid the tower of wooden blocks in front of him before stating, “Let us say this tower represents the peace we are hoping to build.” He removed two blocks from the base of the tower, and although normally he would put them on top he just left them off to the side. Pointing to the block everything was now balanced on he explained, “That bottom block is the current issue with how the Raikage views Yugito. Sure, the rest of the tower appears stable at the moment. But it wouldn’t take much to topple it over.” He jostled the table with his knee causing the tower to collapse to the side.

Sage thought over what Naruto had explained before stating, “The reason the tower fell over was because it was structurally compromised from the beginning. You believe the current Alliance is as well so rather than build your tower on such a weak foundation would prefer to start over. But, that only is assuming you can start over. Would you be so inclined if one of your lovers was hurt or killed as a result of your actions? Would the Kazekage?”

“I don’t know,” Naruto admitted. “I know I’m playing with a lot of people’s lives here. Not just my lovers stand to be hurt by what happens next. It might be impossible to just pick up the pieces. But, I know what we have now is structurally unsound, and Gaara isn’t going to be any more willing to do what needs to be done to fix it in the future then he is now, especially if he just plans to hide behind the notion that his people are happy in the moment. By the time the collapse comes in a way that everyone can see it, then it is already too late. I don’t know if everything will turn out alright. But, I do know that as things stand now, one of my lovers would be unhappy so something has to be done.”

Sage could see that both Sakura and Naruko were pleased by their lovers’ statement. She imagined it was easy for the women to get behind the reasoning since they would want him to act in a similar manner if their happiness was on the line. Looking over his past actions as conveyed to her, she supposed she could see that while advancing his goal of a peaceful Shinobi World those closest to him had always been the first to benefit. As such she was forced to admit, “I withdraw my statement that you are acting in a hypocritical fashion. But, do feel you are perhaps acting in a foolish manner considering the dangers your actions will bring down upon you.”

Naruto inclined his head but flashed her a smile as he replied, “Well, I never said it wasn’t foolish. But, love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Because of that, I would be a fool to deny Yugito’s happiness as it is a key to my own.”

Sage found that she couldn’t really fault Naruto’s belief in what motivated his actions, especially in the face of the looks of admiration that he was receiving from his two lovers. Finding anything she might say would come off as hollow she simply directed her attention away after inclining her head to his point. Sakura then pulled him up to go dance with him, and watching the pink-haired woman wondered if she would ever feel things in the same way Naruto’s lovers did.
*****************************
Karin stepped into the foyer of Kiyomi’s mansion having left the main office of the Great Tree Shipping academy. She found it occupied by several women, all with the same color hair as her. The other women noticed her arrival so Mito said, “It seems we are all here now, so shall we get going?”

Fuka and Kiyomi nodded in agreement so they proceeded down to the basement, and through the tunnel that connected the mansion with the Den. From there, the women would head to the Hidden Eddy Inn. The reason for the underground journey was due to Kiyomi attending which considering her resemblance to Mito could raise a few questions if they were seen together. Still, it seemed that with Mito assuming the Bijuu’s place as the public face for the owner of the Great Tree Shipping, Kiyomi had decided to regrow the nine braids that she had originally possessed when she had first create her human form. Furthermore, the pupils of her green eyes were now slitted like a foxes further alluding to her Bijuu nature.

Karin had been rather surprised to have received an invitation from Kushina a few days prior, especially as she had learned that Naruto’s mother had made a point of inviting all the Uzumaki women within the Family. This had included Naruko and Sage, but the daughters of Kiyomi had declined. Wondering if the other women had some insights into what Kushina had planned she asked, “So, is there some sort of Uzumaki festival tonight that I should be aware of?”

Fuka simply shrugged her shoulders showing that she wasn’t aware of anything special. But Kiyomi answered with an amused tenor in her voice, “Knowing her, she plans to spite the Hyuuga by spending the evening surrounded by fellow Uzumaki. Still, I’m not sure why she would invite me.”

Karin figured that made sense considering the Hyuuga were making a grand spectacle for Hanabi Hyuuga’s Fourteenth birthday. They had invited every active clan and the Hokage, yet strangely enough had left Naruto off of the list. When Kushina had heard she had apparently been so enraged that she had threatened to storm the Hyuuga compound to give Hiashi a piece of her mind, which most who knew her meant using her fists. Naruto had managed to calm his mother eventually, although Karin imagined it had involved distracting the woman with pleasure.

Karin suspected the reason Naruto hadn’t been invited was due to his ties to her since the Hyuuga had business interests which competed against the Great Tree Shipping Company. Those interests were primarily the unions which ran all the ports along the Land of Fire’s Eastern Coast. As such, she imagined the last thing they wanted was Naruto around. Especially since she didn’t doubt the party might also provide the Hyuuga with the opportunity to form alliances with some of Konoha’s other clans in order to garner support for their weakening financial and political position.

Kiyomi showed that she was thinking along similar lines by stating, “I have little doubt that tonight’s celebration is to show those aligned with the Hyuuga that they are still a force to be reckoned with. The last thing one wants to do in such circumstances is invite a person with ties to a rival group. I doubt they would have invited Tsunade and the others if not for the fact that they may attempt to use the occasion to convince them to stop supporting their current economic policies. It is kind of hard to convince people to side with you if you exclude them.”

Mito arched an eyebrow at the Bijuu asking, “You really think the Hyuuga believe they are going to win over Tsunade by not inviting Naruto?”

“Of course not,” Kiyomi said quite confident that the blonde Senju was probably as angry about the insult to Naruto as Kushina. “But, I’m sure by now they know they aren’t going to win her over. Inviting her and having her show up is more about demonstrating the power of their clan. After all, the Hokage doesn’t just show up when most people send out an invitation. I’m sure she considered rejecting the invitation. But, doing so could just as easily backfire against her since they are a clan with considerable sway.”

Mito nodded since she knew her granddaughter had weighed the pros and cons of attending. Eventually, she had decided to go in order to prevent the Hyuuga from feeling as ostracized as the Uchiha had. The Hyuuga while being one of the clans most opposed to the new direction Konoha was heading, weren’t doing so out of spite. But having positioned themselves as the most powerful clan under the old polices, were simply trying to keep from losing their comfy place in the hierarchy of clans.

Karin listening in found the Hyuuga were operating much like the unions the clan supported. Primarily demonstrated by the influence that the unions had gained in the cities and professions that they represented, they had rigged the rules to work in their favor. Thanks in part to their backing certain political parties the unions guaranteed that their interests always came first or that competition to them was always disadvantaged in some way.

Fuka and her were experiencing the union’s attempts to stifle competition firsthand since any ship that sailed for the Uzumaki Nautical Company that didn’t make dock at the port in Wave, would find it hard pressed to be unloaded. The unions would have work slowdowns or strikes that only affected U.N.C. ships because it wouldn’t support the unions and was actively seeking to undermine their power and influence.

It was difficult to combat since the unions had become so ingrained in some locations that you couldn’t even sell goods or services unless they let you. But, while members of the unions themselves seemed to benefit, the cities they took up residence in seemed constantly on the verge of insolvency. This was due to many of the sweetheart deals the politicians supported by the unions awarded to their benefactors. Thus, many of the services provided by the unions were artificially inflated pricewise rather than letting market values determine the price. Therefore, it was the civilians that ultimately suffered as they bore the brunt of the taxes and artificially high fees that were keeping the unions flush with cash.

Karin knew it was for that reason many of the Unions running the ports were actively trying to insure the Uzumaki Nautical Company never fully got off the ground. The shipping company that Karin had started after buying the port in Wave, and which was run by Fuka, had been operating at a limited capacity for several months. Mainly as a means generate some income as the port in Wave was repaired. Not to mention to test the business’s operating model.

She had believed that despite the unions attempts to disrupt their business venture, due in part to the monopoly the other shipping companies had in Land of Water, the U.N.C. would be a huge success. Unfortunately, unlike the companies which had tried to compete with the Great Tree Shipping Company’s land operations, the sea based ones were far more reactive.

Kiyomi seemed to be reading her minds since she changed the subject to the difficulties facing the business venture that had been meant to open an avenue into Kirigakure. “I read today that prices for goods going into the Land of Water have dropped again. With the current downward pressure on things such as beef, and other land based goods. It might be wise to cancel the big grand opening ceremony for the Port and U.N.C. that you three have planned for a more reserved one.”

Fuka, Mito, and Karin shared a quick glance between themselves as they had discussed doing just as Kiyomi suggested. Particularly since the official grand opening was to be a ceremony for all of Wave, and thus a huge expense when the company as a whole really couldn’t afford it. But, in the end they had decided to proceed which Mito explained the reasoning behind their decision as she said, “Canceling or changing the ceremony this late in the game would be a sign of weakness to our competition.”

“I’m all for displaying strength,” Kiyomi replied quickly. “But, due to the lower pricing on goods we would ship into the Land of Water, it is going to be very difficult to capture market share. Our biggest advantage was that the other companies were charging such outlandish prices due to its remote location. However, it seems they are trying to prevent us from entering the market so…”

“Actually,” Fuka interjected, “it seems this sudden downturn in the market is the Mizukage’s doing.” Kiyomi looked surprised since she wasn’t sure what the Mizukage could have done to make companies which had traditional used the Land of Water’s limited resources against it suddenly reverse course. The former undead Uzumaki elaborated for the Bijuu’s benefit as she explained, “It seems the Mizukage used Kin’s recent fact finding mission against us. She leaked the details of the meeting the two had to our competitors. That’s why they all suddenly dropped their prices.”

“That treacherous bit…” Kiyomi began to state annoyed at the woman’s actions since it could derail or delay the Family’s goals in the Land of Water.

Mito quickly interjected as she reminded the Bijuu, “She is merely acting in her country’s best interests. Keep in mind she has no reason to trust us, and likely just sees us as another group seeking to prosper from the difficulties an island nation faces.”

Kiyomi took a calming breath before replying, “You are correct. Still, The Mizukage must recognize that if we cannot establish a foothold in her country then our competitors will likely just raise prices again. Something which may sadly become the case if we are forced to close down the Port due to it generating a lack of profit.”

Fuka sounding pleased said, “I do not think we need worry about that. I’ve been testing a pilot program which should at least cover the upkeep for the port.”

Kiyomi looked at the woman in charge of the Uzumaki Nautical Company before asking, “Really, how can it generate funds if we can’t secure shipments into and out of the Land of Water?”

Fuka smirked as she answered, “By servicing people that already have them. One of the reasons Karin bought the port was to drive down costs by circumnavigating the unions that we would normally have to deal with. That is a headache that it appears that other companies share. There is a reason jokes such as it takes two people to supervise one worker exist when talking about unions. I’ve opened several of the recently repaired docks to our competitors and they’ve already been booked throughout the month.”

Karin was pleased that it appeared one thing seemed to be going their way. But, frowning she said, “Still, it lowers our competitors’ costs so will make breaking into the Land of Water’s markets harder. But, it should further weaken the local unions’ holds over the coast. Plus, it will likely at best just cover current costs and upkeep meaning we still need to find a means to make back the money we’ve already invested.”

“True,” Mito said sounding upbeat, “But it at least means that we shouldn’t sink deeper into debt.” Focusing on the woman that was even older than her she inclined her head while stating, “That was a very astute solution to our current money woes.”

Fuka smiled from the compliment before responding, “I felt it would be something that Naruto would do. Our goal isn’t really to crush our competition but to insure the Land of Water benefits. We have to balance that with our own needs as a company, but this solution should do both for the time being.”

Kiyomi inclined her head at the woman’s point but replied, “Well, I prefer to crush our competitors where we can. But, your solution does allow us to at least turn a potential failed investment into an asset.”

“Naturally,” Fuka replied proudly, “One thing we have over our competitors is that we haven’t grown lazy by manipulating the system to simply benefit us. We’ve simply sought to create an even playing ground. But once you have it, you have to prove that you’re the best through hard work and ingenuity. Don’t worry, we’ll be toasting to our successes soon enough and then we’ll be leaving the Hyuuga off the guest list.”

Kiyomi smirked as they approached the basement entrance into the Hidden Eddy Inn. “Well perhaps not all the Hyuuga,” the Bijuu said amused as she thought of at least one she knew would be present, “In the meantime, let’s see what Kushina has planned for the evening. I’m sure it beats whatever stuffy party that Hinata and the others are attending.”

*****************************

Hinata held back a sigh while she smiled politely and feigned interest in the man that had been speaking to her about something or another for a good twenty minutes. Yet, truthfully she couldn’t even remember about what, other than the fact that he thought she had the political pull to make it happen. Truthfully though, although she was quite sure that the man’s issue wasn’t all that pressing to begin with. She would have probably had a hard time focusing even if he was confessing to being a part of a massive conspiracy plotting to return a long banished goddess to the world.

The reason for Hinata’s lack of focus was due to her coming to learn that she was trapped in a conspiracy that was actively working to deprive her of her birthright. The day had started off relatively normal despite her father deciding to throw her into a spar against her sister due to his not liking her skipping out on eating breakfast with the Main Household. Hinata had come out the winner, but her father had been quick to dismiss her achievement. It had resulted in Hinata letting some of her anger from his constant belittling of her seep into her attitude towards him. A short time later she had calmed down and had sought him out intending to apologize. But, she had found him training Hanabi and from his instruction, it had been clear that he was training her solely in how to best her.

Hinata’s anger had returned in full force as a result and she had sought out Naruto expecting him to comfort her. He did, although not by simply listening to her vent about how unfair it was, but by asking her to try and understand what was motivating her father. The two of them had then spent the rest of the morning making love in various places of his apartment, and when Hinata had returned to the compound she had headed straight to the clan’s archives. With her father acting against her, she had wanted to see what actions she could take to secure the Clan Head position. It was to her shock and dismay, that she learned from the scrolls that she truly had to do nothing but make her desires for the position officially known due to her being the eldest child.

Hinata knew it made sense in hindsight, since to understand the Clan’s rules of succession one needed to look no further than how it had decided the matter between her father and his brother. In that situation, the elders had simply branded the twin born second with the Caged Bird seal. There had been no talk about waiting to see who was the worthier candidate. Yet, in her case that was exactly what was taking place. It didn’t truly make sense that the elders of the clan or her grandfather would place such faith in her father as a baby, yet needed her to validate herself for the position. At least, until Hinata took into account how her father had changed after her mother’s death. Which was that while he had always been strict, he had only become cold and dismissive afterward. It was also at that time that he had begun promoting that he supported installing Hanabi as his heir even though she was still just a baby.

Naturally hearing her father dismiss her as being weak and timid, it was only a matter of time before Hinata had come to believe it as well. As a result, she had doubt her abilities which showed through in her demeanor giving credence to her father’s claims that she was unworthy. In time, it seemed the elders likely saw no reason to push the issue since it seemed she was destined to fade further and further into the background.

Hinata smiled softly as she recalled Naruto’s words to her that instead of succeeding in breaking her. The pressure her father had placed upon her had forged her into a diamond that wouldn’t succumb to his doubts about her.

The civilian councilor speaking to her however misconstrued her smile to mean that she was agreeing with him so asked, “Does this mean you plan to support my measure to ban people from fishing along the river which runs through Konoha?”

Hinata focused on the man trying to think of a polite way of stating that she though litigating against letting people fish was rather silly. Luckily Tsume said for her, “Nobody gives a fuck if families are fishing in the river. Stop wasting her time. If people are willing to spend an afternoon catching, gutting, and frying up their dinner, then they aren’t the type of people that are going to spend money to have someone else do it for them.” Tsume threw an arm over Hinata’s shoulder before saying, “Now if you don’t mind I’d like a quick word with her.”

Hinata allowed herself to be pulled away before saying, “Thank you, I find it hard to believe someone can get so worked up over fishing rights.”

Tsume smirked since the councilor in question had made a similar pitch to Ino after she was elected to the Clan Council. “That guy has had a mad on against people fishing ever since he was just a simple fish merchant. I tend to imagine he probably had a stall near the river and got angry at people catching their dinners instead of paying him. Still, his coming to you just shows how much pull people believe you have now. Not that you looked to be paying him much attention.”

Hinata smiled softly but replied teasingly, “I think what convinced people that I have pull is your agreeing to show up tonight. I believe that last time my father asked you to a Hyuuga function your reply was you’d rather spend an evening being tortured by the T.I. department.”

Tsume chuckled before countering, “Considering the number these heels are doing to my feet, one could argue I am being subjected to a form of torture.”

Hinata wanted to agree since she was finding the evening rather torturous as well. Directing her gaze to Hanabi, who was dressed in a fine Kimono and following her father around she wondered if she was the only one unhappy with the current roles they occupied within the Clan. She had considered approaching her father to tell him that she was now aware that regardless of his wishes, she was the one true heir to the position he held. But, she knew her sister had been worked tirelessly to try and usurp it from her. Not that she had put up much of a fight to hold onto her claim to it for herself. Therefore, she did want to earn it by winning over the clan, and felt perhaps it might be best to let things continue as they had been. If she felt she had truly been robbed, then she could use her clan’s own rules against it.

Tsume sensing some of heavy thoughts weighing on Hinata’s mind asked, “Is something the matter? You seem like you someone kind of sucker punched you and you’re still trying to figure out why.”

Hinata smiled softly since that was exactly how she felt, but before she could respond Natsu Hyuuga entered the room calling out, “Distinguished guests, if you’ll follow me to the dining area we will begin serving dinner.”

Tsume sighed heavily causing Hinata to giggle as the woman said, “Well let’s get this shit over with.” The amusement faded quickly since Hinata longed for a day when she and her sister could truly come together as a family. Rather than as rivals in her father’s desire to usurp her birthright. She just hoped that in her efforts to claim the position of Clan Head, she didn’t destroy her chance of getting close to her sister.

*****************************
Karin and the other Uzumaki laughed loudly while Kushina described how Hiashi had made the mistake of calling her trash from a scattered clan and she had decided to educate him that just because the Uzumaki had scattered, that didn’t mean its members were weak. “It was a good thing his brother was there to pull me off,” the fiery woman said looking extremely pleased with herself while describing how after knocking him to the ground with a single punch. She had proceeded to straddle his chest to continue raining fists onto his face, “Because otherwise he would definitely have been swallowing his teeth by the time I was finished.”

“Don’t be so modest,” Kiyomi said drinking a red wine as they chatted after enjoying the dinner Kushina had prepared, “I’m sure the clan would have been looking for a new head. You always did have quite the temper. At times, I truly wished your seal had allowed for us to communicate. I’m sure we would have been quite the pair.”

Kushina’s gaze darkened some, since she imagined the Bijuu meant in a way that would have led to her release. She made an effort to sound diplomatic as she replied, “Let’s just agree that things worked out the best that we could have hoped for between us.” After a moment’s pause she added, “At the time.” Kushina received an appreciative smile from her son filling her with happiness since it showed he understood her conflicting emotions with the Bijuu she once housed.

Naruto prevented the conversation from lingering on the topic long by asking, “What happened next? I can’t imagine Hiashi or the Hyuuga would be pleased to find out their heir was beaten to a bloody pulp by some recently arrived kunoichi in training.”

“Luckily Hizashi convinced him not to report what happened,” his mother answered her good cheer returning. “I doubt that he was all that eager to admit that he got his ass kicked by someone he considered trash. To be honest, I never really understood what Hanami saw in him. He certainly played up the story he and his brother concocted about being attacked by some beast while training as she fawned over him.”

Mito giggled in amusement while adding, “I think it would be a rather easy story to sell considering how rambunctious you were. Sarutobi had serious doubts about sealing Kiyomi within you. It was why the seal I designed was so restrictive.”

Kushina looked surprised at what Mito revealed, but then noticed that it was Kiyomi’s turn to look rather upset. Having inherited some of the Bijuu’s memories from her time as the fox, she could easily imagine why since she knew her seal had effectively taken of the form of Kiyomi being staked to a rock. Mito’s lighthearted comment had likely dredged up the memories of that time for the Bijuu. Mito seemed to realize this as well, and turned to Kiyomi in order to apologize but was stopped by the Bijuu as she said calmly, “It is water under the bridge. Let’s all just agree our pasts together are rather convoluted and shouldn’t determine our present.”

Kushina and Mito quickly agreed clinking their glasses together causing Naruto to feel a wave of pride in his lovers. He noticed that Karin seemed lost in thought and for a moment a look of sadness appeared. She stood to refill her glass, so he followed after her. As she stood by the counter that separated the kitchen from the living room pouring herself more wine he asked softly, “Is everything alright? You seemed out of sorts for a moment.”

Karin smiled softly before turning to face him and say, “Don’t worry. It was just a moment of melancholy. Tonight’s been rather fantastic with hearing about the exploits of other Uzumaki. It just made me realize how much I missed my mom.”

“Why don’t you tell us about her?” Naruto asked having enjoyed the tales his lovers had shared, despite never really having given much thought to his Uzumaki heritage. He knew his mom had worried about his lack of interest in the subject, at least until he had explained that he felt his lack of Uzumaki pride as it were might be one of the keys to successfully bringing about the world they were working towards. After all, it was the Uchiha’s pride in their clan which had eventually led them to wanting to rebel against Konoha. But with that said, placing too much pride in the village also is what allowed Itachi to rationalize his betrayal and murder of them. For Naruto, it was fun hearing tales of his clan’s past, but he felt getting too caught up in the splendor of a clan or village caused people to lose sight of what truly mattered, creating a peaceful and secure world that everyone could hopefully enjoy.

Karin smiled appreciatively, but said, “Not tonight. I’m afraid it’s a story which would ruin the atmosphere.” Naruto frowned since Karin hadn’t shared very many details about her past other than she was once a Grass-nin. She could see her lover was concerned so added, “Although, I’m sure she would have loved meeting you.” Karin then sealed her lips to Naruto’s who relaxed into it, but pulled away as he felt a body press into his back.

Kushina sucked her son’s ear before whispering, “If she was anything like the other Uzumaki women present here tonight. I’m willing to bet it would have been a meeting that left her deeply satisfied.”

Naruto groaned as his mother began rubbing the front of his pants and her efforts were quickly aided by Karin as she joined in. He looked over his shoulder asking, “Don’t tell me that Sage and Naruko aren’t here because you planned for our little get together to end in an orgy.”

Kushina gave a mock look of exasperation as she replied, “Of course not, and I did invite them. But, they declined.”

Karin dropped down to her haunches as she pulled his fly down and staring hungrily at his cock suggested, “Likely because Naruko knows better than anyone that a night with you that doesn’t result in this bad boy being released can only be considered disappointing.”

Karin gripped his dick and stroked it several times before leaning in to roll her tongue around his tip. Naruto moaned, but his mother turned his face towards her so that she could give him a rather unmotherly kiss. Karin was about to swallow his manhood when Fukka cleared her throat before stating, “Ladies, I trust you haven’t forgotten about us.”

Kushina reluctantly pulled her lips from Naruto’s to look over her shoulder to reply, “You’re right. I’m being a terrible hostess.”

She looked back towards Karin from behind her son’s shoulder and said, “Let’s go serve the other’s now that he is ready.”

Naruto chuckled in amusement as he said, “I’m not a desert dish you know.”

Kushina’s eyes twinkled as she replied. “Oh, I know Honey. But, your dick certainly is the one thing I think that all women who have tasted it can agree is something one should not be deprived of.” Naruto just shook his head in amusement as Karin and his mother each took one of his hands to guide him back to the others. They then sat him down on the couch, before undoing his pants completely and pulling them off along with his underwear. His mother than knelt to one side of him, while Karin took the other as they then began running their tongues over his meat stick. They were quickly joined by the other three red heads leaving Naruto in a state of extreme amazement at how his life turned out. After all, it became much easier to accept the negativity of his younger years when it helped shaped him into the man who got to enjoy the sight of his dick surrounded by women all sporting the same red hair.

“Shit,” he moaned as their tongues painted his cock in their saliva. His mother and Karin were focusing mainly on the head while Mito and Kiyomu, who were kneeling on the outside of his legs, focused more on the shaft. Fuka who was between them covered the base, and worked his balls with her hand. Karin and his mom’s tongues soon began to intertwine with each other more than they were focusing on him resulting in the two beginning to kiss rather wetly in front of him. Fuka took advantage of their preoccupation to quickly take him into her mouth. Mito and Kiyomi gave her room as she began bobbing her head in his lap, while stroking the portion of his cock she couldn’t comfortably swallow. After several moments, she let him go and Mito quickly gobbled down his cock while Kiyomi pulled Fuka into a kiss. His mother broke away from Karin as Mito began taking him shallower and shallower and began licking his shaft before coaxing the bun-haired Uzumaki into a kiss, before partaking of his dick as well. His mother noisily sucked him while rolling her tongue around the head of his dick. He groaned from her skillful teasing of his dick, and couldn’t help burying his hand in her hair to push her to take him deeper.

Kushina cooed at her son’s forceful action and rewarded him by swallowing him until his dick pressed against the back of her throat. She was disappointed she couldn’t go more, as she had to quickly pull back to breathe. Her spot was quickly occupied by Karin, who began undulating her head up and down quickly. She would occasionally pause while shoving as much of him into her mouth as she could, before again starting her rising and falling motion.

When Karin let him go, Kiyomi quickly seized possession of his pole. She used both her hands to jerk his length while focusing on licking the head of his cock. He groaned from her relentless jacking of his shaft which only grew more pleasurable when her tongue would circle this cockhead. Soon, his mother’s tongue began joining in and then she began taking him deeper and deeper before Fuka saw an opportunity to seize control from her. He could only moan as his dick continued to be passed between each of the women, until it was Kiyomi who’s mouth he was buried in when he announced, “I’m going to cum.”

His former Bijjuu quickly let him slip free of her lips and then began just licking the tip of his dick. His mother wrapped a hand around his shaft and began jerking him, while she also used her tongue to tease his cockhead. An action the other women mirrored so that his dick was soon surrounded by the five beautiful faces of his Uzumaki lovers. With such a sight to drink in, and five hands stroking his rod it didn’t take long for them to coax his seed from his balls. He erupted like a fountain and watched in a pleasure filled daze while his cum began coating their faces. After an almost unending stream, which was followed by several spurts do to his lovers’ hands coaxing more out of him. His mother lovingly swallowed his length to clean him and keep him hard.

When she finished, Naruto nearly came again when Kiyomi pulled his mother into a kiss. She stiffened at first, but then relaxed into it as they kissed passionately. Then as if that wasn’t erotic enough for him, they began licking each other’s face so they collect the cum he had deposited there. His gaze drifted to Mito, Fuka, and Karin to see the three women cleaning other in a similar fashion. Despite just cumming, Naruto’s dick was almost painfully erect by the time they were done with their self-grooming. The five women then shared a look as they each look like they were prepared to scramble to be first to take it inside him.

But, before a mad dash could begin which might result in a rather amusing scenario since they were still fully dressed so would need to disrobe while fighting for position. He watched them scoot into a circle before discussing the matter among themselves. Naruto smiled at the sight before they sat back while holding their hands like they were about to play a game of Ro Sham Bo. However, after Mito counted to three instead of throwing out the traditional hand signs they each called out a number, while holding out their hands with a number of fingers held out. Naruto realized that since the number each of his lovers had called out hadn’t matched the number of fingers they were displaying; they had been trying to guess the total sum. He arrived to this conclusion since the number of fingers matched what Karin had called out as she was obviously pleased with the result.

“No fair,” his mother pouted while Karin quickly stood to join him, “Best two out of three.”

Kiyomi slid up behind Kushina and turned the violet eyed woman’s face towards her before saying, “Just accept the results or else we’ll be here all day.” She then sealed her lips to her former host while she began fondling her breasts through her dress. Kushina moaned into the Bijuu’s mouth as she fell back into her. It grew louder when Fuka hiked up the hem of Kushina’s dress and settled between her thighs to begin rubbing her pussy through her underwear. The ancient Uzumaki feeling how drenched she was looked up at the woman stating, “No wonder she needs his dick so bad. She positively flooding down here.” Trying to stem the flow, she covered Kushina’s quim with her mouth, but her tongue obviously only encouraged it take grow wetter.

Naruto tore his eyes from his mother making out with Kiyomi while her pussy was being eaten, to focus on Karin as she approached. She began unbuttoning her blouse, but having come within reach, Naruto grabbed her wrist to pull her so that she was laid out on the couch. He covered her mouth with his while reaching into her partially unbuttoned blouse to tease her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He rolled it between them causing her to arch her back in hiss. He then began to kiss down her body until reaching the tight shorts that she wore. He worked them down her hips, and off her legs before tossing them to the ground. He looked over to see where they had landed and spied his mother now completely naked was lying on her back while an equally naked Kiyomi straddled her face. Fuka was still between his mother’s thighs but her shorts had been pulled down by Mito, who was rapidly rubbing the former disgraced Uzumaki’s exposed quim.

He found it difficult to look away, but the scent of Karin’s arousal filled his nostrils causing his mouth to water. Focusing on her glistening slit, he leaned forward giving it a few teasing licks before truly diving in. Karin moaned and pushed her mound against his face while one of her hands buried itself in his hair. The other began tweaking her nipple.

Soon though, Karin began to long for more which she voiced by saying, “Mmm, I think I’m more than ready for you to feed me that nice fat cock.”

Naruto pulled back and smiled so positioned her on her side as he slid up behind her. Hooking her right leg with his arm as he reached for one of her breasts, he spread her thighs and then slid his dick inside her. Karin moaned appreciatively while he slowly pumped his manhood within her. She was more than pleased with the pace since it meant he would remain inside her longer. She delighted in the slow build up as her stomach began to tighten singling that her body was preparing to experience a nice release.

Naruto changed things up on her when he lowered her leg so she was curled in a ball, and then moved so that he was kneeling behind her. She moaned as his dick shifted within her, so that if felt like she was sitting on him sideways except lying down. He then placed both his hands on her left hip and began forcefully pounding her cunt. Her moans became more like shrieks of pleasure as the room filled with the sound of his flesh slapping into hers. Naruto kept up the assault, and she eventually surrendered to the insistent battering of her womb in the form of a powerful orgasm which only grew stronger when he buried his cock inside her and began filling her with his cum. He pulled out, and leaned in to kiss her before standing to join the other women moaning on the floor. He stopped before Mito and she rose up to begin sucking his dick. She moaned contently from the taste of him and Karin, but he soon guided her to stand with him.

He sealed his mouth to hers, and they kissed hungrily before he reached down to pick her up. Mito wrapped her arms around his neck while he positioned her so that her thighs rested on his forearms and then she reached between them to guide his dick into her ready cunt as he pulled her towards him. Mito leaned back and moaned as she was impaled on his shaft, and luxuriated in the feeling of being almost weightless as he pulled her over his shaft again and again.

Naruto leaned in to roll his tongue around one of her aureoles before sucking her nipple into his mouth. Her pussy tightened around him, causing him to groan and release it so he repeated the action to the other one. The two of them moaned in unison though as a tongue began licking where they were connected. Mito was too preoccupied to care, but Naruto looked down to see his mother and Kiyomi munching on each other’s pussies so figured it must be Fuka. Mito wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her body tight against him, and from the way her pussy began bearing down knew she had to be close. He carried her into the chair that Kiyomi had been sitting in while they had talked among each other after dinner, and he planted Mito in it. Then pushing the back of her legs until they touched her shoulders he began drilling his dick into as hard and fast as he could. She cried out in pure delight, and her pussy began eagerly milking him for his seed. Naruto gave it what it craved as he slammed into her and began painting her womb white. He pulled out as he heard his mother and Kiyomi cry out behind him causing the last few spurts of his seed to hit Mito in the face and chest. Despite being slightly out of it, her tongue swiped at a strand that had landed near her face and from the soft moan she let out his dick quickly decided to remain hard.

It was aided in the decision by Fuka as while kneeling behind him, she began to stroke his him. Naruto groaned from her actions, before turning to face her. He leaned down to kiss her, and she eagerly returned it. When they separated, she then turned away to drop her face into the carpet while her ass was raised. Naruto knelt behind her, and he began to rub his dick against her dripping wet snatch. But just as he was about to push inside she said, “I want to feel you in my butt.”

Naruto was surprised, but wasn’t about to say no so raised up to his haunches. Gripping her hips, he pressed his dick against her puckered anus and then slipped past her tight ring. “Shit,” Fuka moaned as a feeling foreign feeling due to something entering rather than leaving hit her. Still, she couldn’t exactly classify it as being either good or bad, but certainly would say it was big. She was grateful when Naruto gave her some time to adjust before he began slowly working himself within her anal passage. Fuka was surprised that the feeling quickly began to fall into the good category, as she said, “I can’t believe your dick feels so fucking good.”

Naruto was surprised by her statement, as he said, “I can’t believe this would be your first time.”

Fuka pushed herself up so she could look over her shoulder to reply, “I… It’s not, but I only experienced it before with a body that felt nothing. T…This is amazing.”

Naruto was pleased he could show his lover a feeling she hadn’t experienced before, and wanting to increase her pleasure grabbed her elbows. He then pulled her back so that he was holding her torso up off the floor and began hammering her backdoor. Fuka cried out as he dialed her pleasure up to eleven, while he energetically fucked her ass.

Naruto noticed his mother standing and move off to the kitchen area. He wondered what she was up to, but concentrated on Fuka who was moaning deliriously. He lowered her back down so that her face rested on the floor and raising her ass up stood so he could really begin jackhammering her backside. She tightened up around him as she began to climax, and although he could have likely stopped himself decided to cum right along with her.

He was breathing heavily as he pulled free of Fuka’s rear passage, and he saw his mother returning. He moved to sit in the unoccupied chair, and Kushina came around it holding a wash cloth. She began wiping down his cock tenderly, the warm water feeling good against his skin. She smiled lovingly at him after taking in the women with his cum leaking from them and said, “My you’ve made quite the mess Honey?”

Naruto smiled back as he cupped her face to state, “I expect things will only be getting messier from here on out.”

She giggled as she dropped the wash cloth and then kissed his now clean dick before replying, “We can only hope that is the case. Don’t forget, you are facing women of the Uzumaki Clan tonight.” She climbed up into the chair and placing her feet on the armrest began to lower her pussy onto his dick. Naruto held his cock steady for her, and they both moaned when it began disappearing inside her. Naruto cupped her ass as she began to raise and lower herself. She moaned contently as she bounced in his lap, and it grew in volume when he began meeting her decent with thrusts of his own. She wrapped her arms around his head, and pulled him into her chest. He busied himself there by kissing and licking her breasts. Kushina’s pussy tightened around him causing him to lean back and groan.

He found he was about to cum, so in order to buy some time to recover. He stopped his mother, and then urged her to spin in his lap so that she was facing away. He then began having her grind her pussy into his lap causing her to lean back and moan while she languidly worked her hips. He fondled one of her tits, while turning her face so they could kiss lovingly. They pulled away for a moment to stare in each other’s eyes, which caused them to be drawn together like magnets again. But, this time the kiss grew much more passionate and needy, which was reflected in Kushina’s hips beginning to move faster and faster.

Soon the need for release became too great for both, so Naruto pushed his mother forward and followed her out of the chair. With her on all fours, he gripped her hips and began frenziedly fucking her. His mother howled in pleasure, and nearly came when he grabbed her by the hair and began using it to pull her back into his thrusts. “Yes, Honey,” she moaned while arching her back due to his hold on her hair, “Fuck me! Your dick feels so good pounding my pussy.”

Kiyomi smiled as she knelt before the moaning woman stating, “I told you it would.”

Kushina nodded, as she replied, “You were right. His dick was made to fuck my cunt. That’s it Honey, harder.”

Naruto hearing his mother talking about how good her felt inside her had drove him to begin really slamming into her. He was rewarded with her moan growing even louder for a moment, before Kiyomi silenced her with a kiss. Watching his mother make-out with the Bijuu she once housed caused his dick to swell. His mother sounding almost as proud of him as if he brought home a test with an A broke the kiss to moan, “He’s getting even bigger. Such a good boy. Now hurry and cum for mommy.”

Naruto very much wanted to be a good boy, so pushed his dick deep inside her, and then released his seed into her womb. Kushina raised up as she climaxed, and reached over her shoulder to pull Naruto into a kiss while her convulsing pussy coaxed as much of his seed out of him as it could. She began to sag forward, and Naruto climbed back into the chair. He watched his seed begin to leak from his mother’s cunt, but was then distracted as Kiyomi began cleaning his cock. He sighed in pleasure as her tongue ran over his still sensitive cockhead.

When she was satisfied, she stood before him and turned away before stating, “Watching you take Fuka’s ass makes me wonder why we haven’t tried it yet.”

Naruto reached out to rub her butt affectionately before replying, “I’m ready to remediate that if you are.”

She moaned as his finger began tracing around her anus. She began to sit back and when her sphincter made contact with his dick, she looked back stating, “B…be gentle.”

Naruto smiled softly and leaned back while stating, “Just take your time.”

The Bijuu nodded, and then began to push back against him. She backed off a few times as she found the sensation strange, but eventually her asshole relaxed enough that the tip slipped in before she could lose her nerve. She then began sliding down his pole and recalled the early days after her discovery of sex due to the feeling of unknown that she was experiencing. When her butt made contact with his lap, she rested a minute to drink in the new sensations before raising up only a little before sinking back down.

Naruto moaned while his Bijuu lover rose and fell in short, slow, and shallow strokes. But soon she began to raise a little higher and then would go a little faster. Soon she was bouncing wildly on his dick causing him to groan in pleasure. He then reached around to begin fondling her bouncing breasts causing his Bijuu lover to moan appreciatively.

Kushina turned around upon recovering and seeing Kiyomi bouncing in her son’s lap with his dick in her ass, she couldn’t help but wonder how good it would feel if it was her. She had really never been all that inclined to try anal in the past. But, guessed that was one of the unintended bonuses of her Harem lifestyle in that it exposed her to sexual practices she had never considered before, and now wanted to explore with her son. Although, she felt she would probably wait for another opportunity to actually indulge in the new taboo that she could share with him.

Naruto watching his mother staring at them, wanted to show her exactly what Kiyomi was enjoying so lifted her so that her anus was exposed. Holding her above his lap, he then began thrusting into the Bijuu he used to house causing her to throw her head back as she cried out. Naruto watched his mother begin to rub her pussy, and began wildly driving his cock deep into Kiyomi’s tight ass. The Bijuu cried out, as she came, and exploded into an even more powerful one when her ass felt like a liquid fire began to fill it.

Naruto lifted her up so that his cock popped free of her ass, and to his surprise his mother simply leaned forward to begin cleaning him with her mouth. She moaned around his tool, as his other lovers began to surround the chair. His mother let his dick go with a loud pop, and stood before stating, “I don’t know about you all, but I’m far from satisfied.”

Naruto set Kiyomi down and began rubbing her pussy as he replied, “Well, we have only just begun.”

His mother smiled proudly while stating, “Then I think we should head to a more suitable venue so we can begin in earnest.”

Naruto helped Kiyomi stand as he said, “Then lead the way.” He watched his mother guide the other women to the apartment’s master bedroom. Enjoying the sight of the women’s naked swaying backsides, he couldn’t help feeling glad the Hyuuga hadn’t felt him worthy enough to attend their ceremony.

****************************
Hinata along with other members of the Main House were kneeling on a raised dais as they ate. Her sister was sitting at the center of the table while she had been seated several positions away. It was a subtle yet clear message that as far as her father was concerned, she was no closer to winning his approval. Hinata tried not to let it get to her although it hurt that while her father was sitting next to Hanabi, several elders of the clan were lined up on her other side. Sitting next to her father was a close ally of her father named Hoheto, followed by two prominent members of the main house, although from much lower ranked families, named Tokuma and Iroha. With her being next to Iroha.

Hinata surmised the only reason she wasn’t sitting with the Branch Family and other guests was because it would in essence be lowering the Main House from its lofty position. In the past, she at times had wondered why her father hadn’t just branded her with the caged bird seal to get it over with. But, with her current understanding of how the line of succession worked knew it would set a bad precedence for other first born. Still, she felt it would have been more humane then the years of mental abuse she had sustained as he made her question her self-worth. Granted, she knew those of the Branch Family considered the Caged Bird Seal to be anything but humane so quickly pushed such thoughts from her mind since she felt if she gave voice to them she would come off as somewhat spoiled.

Still, she much rather have been seated among the guests, especially the women she considered her true family. But, if truly pressed on the matter would much rather be attending the gathering of Uzumaki since the pleasure the red-headed women were feeling was flowing into the Fox Mark network.

“Are you enjoying yourself, Lady Hinata?” Iroha asked kindly while making it apparent he was trying to start a conversation.

Hinata focused on her seating companion, and noticed he seemed unusually nervous. She considered lying since she felt he may be sensing her mood, but having grown rather disenfranchised with the idea of keeping appearances for the sake of decorum replied, “Not particularly.” She noticed Iroha’s nervousness grew due to her reply causing her to wonder why, but elected not to inquire further as she returned to eating her meal.

She clearing her plate and used to being ignored at such functions, she simply began organizing how she planned to go about claiming her birthright. She intended to let her father and the elders continue to believe that she was ignorant of the rule stating she was the rightful heir by birth. At least for the time being, since she felt it would be cruel to her sister to snatch it from her at the last moment. She looked over at Hanabi and wondered what was going through her head. To be honest, she couldn’t really say she knew Hanabi all that well considering that since almost as soon as she could walk their father had been fostering a rivalry between them. Whenever they had talked in the past there had always been a tension between them due to the situation their father had created. In truth though, she really had no idea how Hanabi felt about it. She felt that would need to be remedied before she decided how best to proceed. After all, now confident in Naruto’s feelings for her, Hinata felt a small thill at the idea of her lover claiming her sister. She would also admit a part of her loved the idea that after years of her father tearing her down in order to install Hanabi as his heir. Her lover would reap the rewards by making Hanabi into his woman.

Yet, before she could descend into a fantasy where she and her sister were in the midst of a passionate tryst with Naruto which was interrupted by her father as he came to find out why Hanabi wasn’t acting as expected, Hinata seemed to notice the silence between Iroha and her was becoming rather uncomfortable. It wasn’t on her part, but from the way he was fidgeting she got the sense he wanted to fill it somehow, but her previous reply left him unsure of how. She considered asking him what was wrong, but felt that would just lead to a conversation that she didn’t want to have.

As such, she was almost grateful when her father clinked his glass causing everyone to grow silent as he prepared to toast Hanabi. Standing he said, “Distinguished guests, thank you all for attending this evening as we celebrate the birth of my worthy successor. It still fills my heart with pride to know after I am gone the Hyuuga will be guided by steady hands.” Hinata had a hard time not reacting to her father’s words since they made it apparent to all present that he felt she was lacking. But recalling Naruto’s words earlier she refused to wilt under his disproval, and resolved to be the diamond her lover viewed her as. Her father did surprise her though when he said, “Although today is already a special day. It has become an even grander, since it pleases me to announce that my daughter Hinata has accepted a marriage proposal from Iroha of the Main House.”

“The hell I did!”

Hinata was shocked at what had been announced, and suddenly understood what had been prompting Iroha’s bout of nerves. She had heard the angry outburst to the announcement, but wondered why everyone was staring at her with shocked countenances until she realized the angry denial had been uttered by her. Her father was staring at her in shock, and quickly trying to recover stated, “Hinata, now isn’t the time.”

“Really,” she shot to her feet as she replied in a voice dripping with scorn, “You just tried to pass me off to someone, expecting me to keep quiet so as not to embarrass you and you don’t wish to discuss the matter. Why not father? Perhaps because your plans to constantly belittle me, and question my worth as a person, in order to weaken my confidence so when you installed Hanabi as your heir, I wouldn’t question it has failed. All my life I wondered why if you valued me so little you wouldn’t brand me as your own brother was, and the answer was so simple, I’m almost embarrassed I ever let your opinion to have power over me. You can’t, can you? Not unless you invalidate the one reason you were chosen to lead the clan, you were born first.”

“Hinata that is enough,” Hiashi said angrily while she walked off the platform the rest of the Main Family had been eating upon.

“It is enough Father,” Hinata said standing before him, “Enough of my playing your game. It goes without saying that I will not be marrying Iroha. More to the point, I am officially declaring that I am claiming my right to succeed you as Clan Head of the Hyuuga as granted by my status as your firstborn.”

“I am the head of this Family, and it is my will which will decide who succeeds me.”

“Really, then why marry me off and to a much lower standing member of the Main House,” Hinata replied mockingly. “It couldn’t possibly be because it would remove me from taking your position if I should marry into a lower house. Let us ask the elders their opinion in the matter shall we. What does the first Law of Succession state?”

One of the elders raised to answer her question stating, “Without exception the firstborn of the current Clan head will be decreed the successor.” Hinata knew there were clauses, such as her giving up the right should she marry a Hyuuga member from a house outside the line of succession or other clan entirely. The elder quickly added one of them although she wasn’t surprised he made no mention of the marriage exception, “Except, should the current Clan Head determine that a worthier successor to his title has been born.”

He was about to sit down when Hinata asked, “But, how is this determination made? Surely, there must be some bar the firstborn must be measured against.” She felt a sense of satisfaction when the man looked towards her father, who looked rather pale as it dawned on him that she would no longer wilt meekly before him.

The elder stood looking like he would rather be anywhere but the center of the room’s attention. He then announced, “Should a successor other than the firstborn be chosen by the Clan Head, and the Firstborn officially claim their right of birth. Then the current Clan Head’s Chosen Successor will be forced to prove that they are indeed worthy by besting the Firstborn in a contest of the Gentle Fist.”

The man was about to sit down again, but Hinata stopped him by asking, “And when should this match take place?”

The man grumbled as he was forced to stand again before explaining, “The Chosen Successor shall be given a period of two years to prepare from the date the Firstborn first makes their official claim know.” The man looked at Hinata pointedly to make sure she wasn’t going to ask anything else, and then took his seat.

Hinata focused on her father before declaring, “I have made my challenge. How do you respond?”

Her father stared at her looking like a man who knew he had played with fire, but had lost control of it. But then he steeled himself before announcing, “Your challenge has been accepted and two years from now, my successor will display why she is worthy to lead the Hyuuga.”

“We’ll see,” Hinata replied calmly. She moved before her unsure looking sister and bowed deeply as she said sincerely, “I apologize for my outburst, Hanabi. I’m sure this isn’t how either of us envisioned tonight going. My anger lays not with you, but those who support you.”

She straightened and turned to leave. She stopped though when her father said, “Hinata, you do know that the loser of this match between you will be branded with a variation of the Caged Bird Seal. Is that the fate you desire for your sister or yourself?”

Hinata did appear momentarily conflicted, before she strengthened her resolve by replying, “These are the desperate measures that you are forcing me to take. You can prevent an outcome where your daughters must face each other just as easily as I. Yet, you have pitted Hanabi and me against each other for years. I am prepared to travel this road that you have paved for me to its conclusion. You must decide if you are willing to.”

Hinata turned her back and moved for the exit. She did feel some amusement as Tsume slammed her hand on her table saying, “If I knew these Hyuuga gatherings could be so exciting I’d have attended them before.”

She basked in the feelings of pride her fellow Family members were sending her way, even as she planned to pack her belongings and would ask the Branch Family Elder if he would allow her to stay in their compound as she doubted she would have any allies among the Main House. And while she would like nothing more than to move into the Hidden Eddy Inn, she felt doing so would attract attention to the other women living there. Not to mention, if she planned to lead the Hyuuga, she felt she would need to live among them. Plus, when she did wrest control of the clan from her father, she knew there would be strong opposition to the reforms that she would implement. The first of which would be freeing the Branch Family from the curse of the Caged Bird Seal. She smiled confidently as she figured she knew just the woman that would be able to help her with that.
*****************************
Naruto stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, and one rubbing his hair. His mother and Yoshino looked at him worriedly as he towel dried his hair. Lowering it to reveal his dyed black hair, he asked, “Well what do you think?”

“I think I’m getting a hint of what you would have looked like if you went through an emo phase,” his mother said not liking the menacing air his raven colored hair, or the red slited eyes the contacts he wore gave him.

Naruto chuckled while dropping the other towel to expose his naked body to them. The two women felt their pussies begin to moisten, but the excitement was short lived as he quickly pulled on a pair of dark pants. He then added some fingerless arm warmers that reached all the way up to his shoulder. The arm warms also had studded red leather bands sown into them. Naruto left his chest bare, but put on a fur lined blue gray robe. He smiled at his mother and Yoshino stating, “Guys, you don’t need to worry.”

“I’m your mother,” Kushina replied quickly, “It’s my job to worry. Besides, you are going to stir up a hornet’s nest the moment they realize Yugito’s gone.”

“I know,” Naruto stated, “But, we’ll be careful.”

Yoshino chimed in with, “At least as careful as anyone being chased by probably every shinobi Kumo can muster are capable of being.”

Naruto wanted to say something flippant, but knew it would only appear to his lovers that he wasn’t taking the threat seriously. Instead, he pulled Yoshino close and sealed his lips to hers. As he kissed her, he began using the Execution by Kiss technique Fuka had taught him to siphon off some of her chakra. Leaving her a little weak kneed her set her down on the nearby couch before stating, “Which is why I’ll be relying on your power to see me through.”

Turning towards his mom, he kissed her just as passionately, but didn’t drain her chakra since he had only had time to train using the Shadow based powers Yoshino’s nature gave him. Still he smiled as she appeared a little weak after he let her go. He then stepped away to grab the fox mask that he would wear before adding, “I’ll be back before you know it and then we’ll pick up where those kisses left off.”

Naruto then disappeared in a flash although it appeared almost black as he teleported just outside of Kumo to collect Yugito, and start the tale of Menma.

Next Chapter: Either- Moving Forward by Standing Still: Part V or Revenge Arc: Haunted by Past Sins

Author’s Note: Hello Everyone. First let me thank everyone that takes the time to read and review. They are my fuel that keeps me motivated to write. Well to start off with, based on what is written for the next chapter titles it should be apparent I’m not sure if I’ll be wrapping up this arc or starting the next. I’ll probably make that call after writing of the chapter begins since it will depend on the flow. There are things I want to set up the next arc, but if they aren’t enough to stand on their own then I’ll just go with the Revenge Arc.

But before I begin that, I will be writing Yugito’s Limelight which will focus on her defection. I don’t want to include it in the main story since I feel it is something that could be glossed over there and it will really allow me to focus on her there without bogging down Eroninja.

Also, I hope people enjoyed the Culmination of the Birthday scene hinted at in Hinata’s Limelight. For me, this chapter is really where the Hinata I envisioned begins to shine. She isn’t this weak character that she was in canon whose only accomplishment revolved around Naruto and took Neji’s death and her sister suffering to make happen. Here she is taking charge of her future, and isn’t accepting her father’s shit any further.

Well, I hope this chapter was worth the wait. Again thank you to everyone that reads and reviews. Until Next Time, Take Care. Sincerely, The Lemon Sage.

P.S. because it was requested her is a list of what Bijuu is what character in the Story.

Rangiku – 1 Tails
Yoruichi – 2 Tails
Nel- 3 Tails
Kukaku 4-Tails
Tier- 5 Tails although two were sacrificed to create her followers
Mirajane- Six Tails
Seven Chomei- Seven Tails- body is the Iwa kunoichi
???????- Eight Tails not shown
Kiyomi- Nine Tails
Sign up to rate and review this story