Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Moving Forward by Standing Still: Part V

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds the secrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-05-17 - 29179 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.


Chapter 78: Moving Forward by Standing Still: Part V


Tsunade tried to project a feeling of calm despite how the tension filling Konoha’s Clan Council room made it almost hard to breathe. She wished that she could attribute it solely to the Raikage sitting across from her, but couldn’t as both Gaara and Hanare were not exactly holding back their obvious concerns about the future of the Alliance. It had been a couple of weeks since Yugito defected from Kumo, and currently all the gathered leaders of the alliance were in Konoha to discuss it. Ay’s anger was easy enough to understand, and to a lesser extent Gaara’s unease.


Hanare though was quite angry at the Family and felt that she should have been included in the discussion beforehand. Naruto though, hadn’t exactly won her over by stating the reason that she wasn’t included was because despite it affecting the Alliance, it was a decision where he felt only his lovers’ voices had mattered when making it. Hanare had countered that he was making her break the oath that she had taken to be impartial. To which Naruto had quickly countered that if she truly felt that way, she had broken it the day she had taken it as she had known of the Family’s existence. Not to mention how it had been their hand shaping certain events. Now that they had acted in a manner that she might not necessarily approve of, she couldn’t use that knowledge to claim that they had put her in a difficult position. She had been there since day one, but beforehand they had behaved in a manner where they had her blessing so overlooked its existence. Hanare had not been pleased by Naruto’s reply, but had been forced to accept the truth of his words.


Still, he had understood why she would be upset, so had asked her to just let her investigators follow the evidence and if it led to him, then he would accept the consequences of them, and claimed he had acted independently. He had seemed to gain some points with her though when he had stated that he hadn’t undertaken his actions lightly, but felt his hands had been tied as he had promised to always act for the benefit of his lovers first and foremost.


Tsunade smiled at the memory and noticed her reaction to the memory caused Ay’s mood to darken even more. She couldn’t bring herself to care as she patted a folder lying between her and Konan. Thinking about the folder’s contents, she couldn’t help but feel her lover was living a charmed life at times. But, she didn’t believe it a result of divine intervention, but just the byproduct of how in a world of darkness he was a brilliant shining light. After all, what the folder proved to her was that the Family’s past actions were even now paying dividends.


Feeling like she was sitting at a card game where she had been dealt a royal flush she said, “I don’t imagine anything will be solved by us just sitting around glowering at each other. So perhaps Lord Ay would like to tell us why you’ve had us gather?”


“Don’t play coy with me,” Ay said in a growl while sitting between Darui and Tosen, “We both know that you sent your jinchuriki to help extract ours and deliver her to Ame. You’re sitting next to that terrorist all but shouts that you are working together.”


Tsunade looked over at Konan and then turned back before replying, “That is because we are working together.” She smiled smugly at Ay’s shocked face, but clarified her position as she added, “I thought we all were working towards the same goal. But recently I’ve begun to questions just how committed to that goal you’ve been.”


“This isn’t about me you bit…” Ay said standing as if to lounge over the table, but he calmed as Darui placed a restraining hand on his leader’s forearm. Sitting back down he continued, “I have sworn testimony from the Anbu that engaged with Yugito’s ally that he looked exactly like Naruto Uzumaki.”


“Yet you refuse to provide any of them today so that we could question them,” Gaara said sounding neutral despite the concern he felt that the Alliance would be torn apart by Naruto’s actions.


“My word isn’t the one on trial here,” the Raikage countered angrily.


“That remains to be seen,” Tsunade replied quickly causing Ay’s ire filled gaze to focus on her. “The report on the incident I was provided states this man had black hair and red eyes, but looked like Naruto otherwise. Why would he go through the effort of changing his hair and eyes, but leave his face exactly the same?”


Hanare was a little surprised by Tsunade’s question so asked, “I thought you would point out that he was also on a mission in Demon country. Both, Daimyo Koyuki and Priestess Shion, state he remained nearby during the celebration being held for her visit.”


Tsunade focused on the leader of the J.A.I.N. to reply, “That was what I reported in my official response when the Raikage first accused Naruto. That he continues with his accusations just highlights how he refuses to listen. Besides, it would be foolish of me to rely solely on that explanation since with both the Hiraishin and the Shadow Clone Jutsu at his disposal. Naruto could have made it appear that he was there when he really wasn’t.”


Hanare was obviously surprised by Tsunade admitting as much so said, “So, you can’t really verify Naruto’s location at that time.”


“No,” Tsunade replied looking a little worried, “In fact, I would imagine if Yugito truly was unhappy with Kumo’s leadership and decided to defect, he would help her. I can state though that if he did help her, then it was not sanctioned by the village or the Alliance.”


Both Gaara and Hanare were surprised by Tsunade basically admitting Naruto made a rather decent suspect, while also clearing the other members of the Alliance and Konoha. Ay looked like he was about to seize on it, but was stopped as Gaara asked, “Why would you take such a stance in regards to Naruto?”


“He’s acted rashly and in a similar manner before. Your standing here is proof enough of that,” Tsunade replied sounding rather proud. “Still, before I am willing to allow Kumo to treat him like a criminal in the matter. I want to see if they have any proof and I’m sorry to say it, but your shinobi’s sworn statements that the culprit looked like him isn’t enough. After all, missing from your sworn statements is your Anbu Head Captain’s.”


Ay didn’t grimace, but a small tick appeared which Tsunade easily picked up on as a veteran poker player. She smiled smugly knowing exactly why Ay hadn’t included it. But, the Raikage tried to explain it away while making a joke, “You would want me to include a testimony about how a man looks from a blind man?”


“Don’t be facetious,” Tsunade said showing a small hint of anger. “We both know why you wouldn’t include his statement. Perhaps relating to the fact that while he is blind, he can sense a person’s individual chakra signature. His testimony would be far more valuable than just a bunch of your Anbu claiming the culprit looked like Naruto. The fact that you didn’t include it tells me at least that he wouldn’t lie for you and thus chances are this man’s chakra is not a match for Naruto’s. So tell me Lord Ay, should we have him sworn in and see what he says on the matter?”


Ay looked like he wanted to attack her, but rather than comment he decided to change the topic altogether. “No, the true matter at hand is that Kumo’s property has been taken and currently resides in Ame. I demand that the two-tails be handed over.”


Tsunade quickly understood that Ay had hoped to bluff them, and if he succeeded would have pushed to have had Naruto handed over the same way he had attempted to force the Hyuuga. She felt her own anger grow red hot since if her lover still had his Bijuu sealed inside him, it would have required her to extract it or turn him over where they likely would have. Despite her knowing Ay genuinely cared for most of his shinobi, she did find that how he conducted himself as a human being filled her with disgust. She could see other members of the Alliance had also come to that conclusion in his regarding Yugito as little more than the container of his village’s property, or at least as of now did.


As such, it wasn’t surprising to her that the normally stoic Gaara had an undercurrent of anger in his voice as he said, “I thought the matter we were here to discuss was the return of Yugito Ni.”


Ay likely recalled that Kazekage had also been a jinchuriki, but it didn’t cause him to modify his stance as he said, “Yugito has made her decision. According to missing-nin laws having made it to Ame, she is free to join their village. But, what she isn’t free to take is our property. If any of you value this alliance you will return to us the two-tails immediately or else…”


Tsunade slammed her hand down on the desk abruptly stopping the Raikage in mid-rant. She glared at him stating, “Lord Raikage, I’m not going to sit back and let you use your village’s continued membership in the Alliance as a club to bully its members into giving you what you want.”


“Won’t allow me,” The Raikage roared angrily as he stood again looking like he wanted to toss the table his group was sitting at and cross the room to attack her. Both Kankuro and Suna’s Anbu Head Captain tensed as if to shield Gaara. The contingent from Grass also reacted in a similar manner. Tsunade’s gaze for a moment focused on a young woman with eyes similar to the Rinnegan, who was wearing a green bandana along with the mask that covered her lower face. The Hokage’s gaze didn’t linger as it traveled to the current leader of the Hidden Grass Village. He was a serious looking man who went by the name of Zosui and had dark slicked back hair which displayed a prominent widow’s peak. His black pupiless eyes seemed to be able to see the whole room since his gaze rarely traveled, making Tsunade feel like he was some sort of machine who was simply recording everything he saw and would play it back later to analyze his memory for weaknesses in the other leaders that he may have missed previously.


Truthfully, Tsunade was warier of him then she was of Kumo. Especially as Karin had reacted so negatively when she learned he was coming to the village. Tsunade hadn’t pressed for details, but she could tell the man was responsible for some painful memories. A part of her was beginning to regret allowing the Grass Village’s recent entry into the Alliance, since she had always found the majority of its shinobi to be rather slimy opportunistic individuals. She and Ay had actually argued together against allowing Grass to join, since she was confident that they only sought to ingratiate themselves with the Alliance especially because on paper, at least, it was the most powerful force of shinobi on the continent. As such, even though Grass wouldn’t have the most pull within the Alliance, she imagined there were many ways it could use the group to make little side deals for itself.


Gaara and Konan however had argued for the village’s inclusion. She had ended up being swayed though by Gaara’s pointing out that they couldn’t always wait for villages to first display the ideas that they hoped for. But, had to hope that over time the Alliance would make more and more shinobi come to realize the benefits of working together instead of against each other. She imagined it was a slight rebuke that it seemed only villages that Naruto had taken lovers in had been offered places in the Alliance.


Konan though had based her argument on the fact that currently the pact that Taki and Iwa had forged after Fu defected to Konoha was rumored to be on the verge of collapsing. The basis for the disagreement seemed to stem from Iwa turning what had been joint outposts in Waterfall’s territory into forward bases. Obviously Taki was not exactly pleased by this since with more and more Iwa-nin entering its territory, it increased the chances that the secret location of its village could be exposed. In fact, Tsunade suspected the only reason Iwa hadn’t just outright claimed Waterfall was because it knew it would be in for a large scale guerilla campaign. Not to mention if it couldn’t deal with Taki quickly enough, the Alliance might get involved leading to a new Shinobi World War. With most of Iwa’s forces likely tied up in its plots to forward the Earth Daimyo’s desire for western expansion. Iwagakure couldn’t afford a two front war.


The current Daimyo of Rain had argued that by including Grass in the Alliance it would put Iwa on notice, and give the Alliance a staging area in which to counter its aggression with strikes into either Taki or the Land of Earth. Konan had also made it a point to bring up that if a new war did start, that the Alliance should make it a point to try and force the war into the aggressor’s territory rather than let it play out in the minor countries as had been the case for the previous wars.


Between the two leader’s arguments, she had been swayed to vote for their inclusion. Yet watching the Grass Village leader now, she was beginning to regret it especially since she was sure Zosui would try to align with Ay’s efforts to get Yugito back. Particularly as being owed a favor by a Kage would be a rather valuable ace in the hole to have.


With those thoughts in mind, Tsunade decided to play her own ace in the hole. Watching Darui, and Tosen both place restraining hands on their leader’s shoulder to encourage him to take his seat, she said, “I would like to ask all those present, but the Kazekage, Konan, Hanare, and the Raikage to leave the room for a moment.”


Ay seemed surprised by Tsunade’s statement so said, “Anything you want to say, you may say in front of my subordinates.”


Tsunade shrugged, before replying, “If you want them to remain present then that is your choice. But, you may come to regret it. However, I must ask that the rest of you leave.”


Zosui stood and questioningly asked, “If this is a matter related to the Alliance then why am I being asked to leave?”


Tsunade focused on the man before replying, “Because the ink hasn’t even dried on the treaty marking your village’s entry into it.”


Zosui looked as if he considered pressing, but after a moment shrugged deciding it might be a battle to have at a later date. After the room was cleared, she walked over towards the table the Grass Leader had been using and placed a privacy around it quite positive he had some means of eavesdropping. She then cast a second one which coated the room just to make sure.


Ay mockingly asked, “Are all the precautions really necessary?”


Tsunade turned to glare at the man, before replying, “Oh, go to hell!” Ay’s anger spiked and she almost wished he would attack her, but again his men acted as restraints to keep him from acting rashly. She turned to return to her table stating, “Let’s just get on with it.”


Konan nodded as Tsunade retook the seat next to her as neither of them had attended the meeting with additional personnel having planned to confront the Raikage with the knowledge they had gained as a result of Yugito’s defection. It would also be the first time that either Gaara or Hanare heard it, primarily so neither would need to fake acting surprised. Directing her focus on the Raikage she said, “After Yugito defected, she came to Amegakue seeking asylum.”


Darui perhaps hoping to allow his leader more time to calm down said, “Let’s not kid ourselves. She had your help, likely aided by the woman you suspiciously are sitting next too.”


Konan quickly countered, “She had my blessing perhaps. But I did nothing to aid her flight from Kumo, neither did the Hokage. If you have proof to the contrary, then by all means bring it forward and we’ll listen.”


Ay looked like he wanted to angrily dispute her statement, but allowed his leader of Jounin operations do so in his place. Darui motioned towards the stack of statements they had provided of the Anbu squad’s encounter with the man that had helped Yugito defect before replying, “That doesn’t necessarily seem to be the case.”


Tsunade leaned forward replying, “We gave those statements all the consideration that they deserved.” Nodding her head towards Tosen she added, “In light of certain exclusions among them.”


“Regardless,” Konan said calmly, “That is not what we wish to discuss, but how to get past this incident.”


“Simple,” Darui said mirroring Konan’s calm, “Return the Bijuu to us.”


“That would kill Yugito,” Konan replied quickly with a shake of her head, “Naturally, I’m disinclined to agree to that. However, what if we were to prevent certain embarrassing facts about her to get out?”


Darui immediately looked back towards Ay giving Tsunade the sense that he at least knew exactly what Konan was referring to. Hanare though leaned forward asking, “What facts would those be?”


Ay sat forward stating, “If you were truly meant not to spread that knowledge then perhaps you should ask everyone not privy to it to leave.”


Tsunade quickly shot back, “And let you try to claim that you are the voice of reason after using the dissolution of the Alliance as a club to force me to hand over Naruto or Yugito. Not a chance. The only reason Konan or myself are willing to let the knowledge that you kidnapped her from Kirigakure remain in this room is because she was the one that suggested it.”


The news had a chilling effect on the two parties unaware of the knowledge that Yugito’s DNA had been found to have a familial match to a woman from Kirigakure.


“Why would you so readily share this knowledge with the Hokage?” Tosen asked ending the apparent vow of silence he had taken during the meeting.


“To validate the results that our tests pointed to,” Konan said quickly. “There are few medical programs as well respected as that of the Leaf’s.”


Hanare quickly recovered from her shock to ask, “How can you be certain? It isn’t like you would have an abundance of DNA from Kiri to compare it too. Plus, even if she did have some tie there that could have been generations ago.”


Ay seemed like he wanted to jump on that train of thought, which is why Tsunade took great pleasure in derailing it by stating, “But, that becomes rather hard to believe when the Kiri sample that we compared Yugito’s to confirms that they are sisters.”


Konan nodded and filling in the rest of the details added, “A little over two years ago a slaver group known to operate out of the Land of Earth was destroyed. The victims of this group were found in Ame territory shortly after. That is how we gained access to the Kiri DNA. It was taken from a woman named Suiren.”


Tsunade noticed a slight reaction from Tosen, mainly due to her years of looking for tells while gambling. She found it curious, particularly since both Ay and Darui reacted to the name, but they made no attempt to hide their reaction. His muted reaction in regards to his fellow Kumo-nin seemed out of place.


Gaara apparently didn’t find the Raikage’s reaction all that strange as he said, “You recognize the name. Is it perhaps because you had eyes on her family?”


“Is there any point in me denying it?” Ay replied finding his center like a sailor who needed to traverse a storm that suddenly appeared.


“No,” Tsunade said quickly, “I can imagine why you knew of her. Much like your predecessor’s attempt with Kushina Uzumak, you likely believed her unique chakra would aid in creating a perfect jinchuriki.”


“We already had found a successful method thanks in part to Bee,” Ay replied trying to create doubt about the validity of the evidence against him.


“Perhaps,” Tsunade said quickly, “But, you couldn’t be sure the method he arrived at would have been repeatable. I find it rather easy to imagine that you would wish to stack the deck in favor of creating a second perfect jinchuriki. So, you sent your men to Kiri to kidnap Yugito due to some special element contained in her chakra.” Tsunade saw that Ay was going to offer a denial, but she cut him off stating, “Before you try to deny it, I had an expert in seals look at Yugito’s. She said the seal you designed for her couldn’t hold back a fly let alone a Bijuu. But, it was reinforced using her own chakra which strengthened it. I’m not sure if it was the same type of seal used for the one containing the Eight-Tails, but a faulty design might explain all those famous rampages that we’ve heard about over the years.”


Ay’s gaze darkened letting her know she struck a nerve, but he remained calm unlike before letting her know he was on the defensive, and knew he couldn’t bluster or bully his way out. Looking towards Gaara and Hanare, he said, “I don’t deny that we used Yugito’s chakra to support the seal. Yet, that doesn’t necessarily indicate her place of origin.”


“What do you mean?” Hanare said not sure where the Raikage was going with his statement.


“I mean that there might be another reason for Konan to work so closely with the Hokage in this matter.” Ay gave a smug smile as he added, “Without a current sample anything you bring forward can be pure hogwash. I mean she said it herself, the Leaf’s medical knowledge is leaps and bounds above everyone else’s. So perhaps she didn’t so much as confirm what Konan’s village supposedly found, but created the evidence. Why else not simply bring the matter to the Mizukage? It might even lead to Kirigakure becoming open to joining the Alliance.”


Tsunade saw that Ay’s attempt to create suspicion in the evidence had partially succeeded as Hanare looked as if she was giving the matter serious thought. Yet, to her surprise it appeared Gaara wasn’t having any of it as he said, “I find your attempt to create doubt in us rather transparent, Lord Ay.”


“I’m merely pointing out the fact that there was no chain of evidence for this sample, and as such…”


“Please stop,” Gaara said a soft undercurrent of anger entering his voice. He sighed tiredly in a way that Tsunade would attribute to a man that had one of his beliefs shattered. Focusing on the Raikage, he stated, “You were far more believable before when you were angrily accusing the Leaf of having a hand in Yugito’s defection. Your attempt to exclude certain evidence notwithstanding. I could believe Naruto had a hand in it especially as the Hokage pointed out he isn’t one to let politics stand in the way of the happiness and wellbeing for those he cares for. It is highly likely during Yugito’s incarceration she and him became friends and she might have reached out to him for help. If she did, he would give it. Of that I am certain.”


Darui leaned forward and angrily replied, “If he had the means and the motive then why are we the ones on trial?”


Gaara focused his gaze on the Jounin before answering, “Because I now feel it is better for the Shinobi Word as a whole that she is out of your hands. I believe in what this Alliance stands for, but I see now that the Leadership of Kumo only views it as a means of gaining an advantage. Once that advantage is gone, you’ll quickly abandon it. Made all the more apparent by your attempt to cast accusations at the Hokage when she is giving you a chance to save face for the good of the Alliance.”


“By forcing us to give up one of our weapons on nothing but circumstantial evidence,” Darui said quickly. “If it was so strong she would go to Kiri with it.”


Gaara shook his head disappointedly as he replied, “You really don’t see it. If Konan and the Hokage did that then it would only create a dire situation for Kumo. I doubt you’ve shared Yugito’s true origins with many people, so it is safe to assume most are ignorant of the truth. But, they would suffer all the same if Kiri decided to take issue with your actions, and that is what they are hoping to avoid.”


Konan inclined her head at the Kazekage’s point, but added, “Plus there are Yugito’s feelings to consider. She doesn’t wish to be used as a pawn or an excuse for hostilities to break out. For that reason, she is also hesitant to reach out to her just discovered family. I guess she fears she would be welcomed in Kiri, only to find they are using her for the same reason you valued her. That is why she has agreed not to take issue with your kidnapping her, provided you give up your claim on her.”


“I already said I would,” Ay replied annoyed, “But the Bijuu is still our property.”


Tsunade scoffed as she quickly countered, “You lost your claim on it the moment that you sealed it within a person that you kidnapped. Since you want to view her as property, you can’t expect us to return something that you willfully stashed in someone you stole from another village.” She leaned forward as she added, “Furthermore, do not try to bluff me here. I’m willing to give you this chance to walk away for her sake. But, I’m more than willing to take all this right to the Mizukage. It would be a simple enough matter to prove then. This is your one chance to prevent this situation from spinning out of your control.”


Ay met the Hokage’s hard stare, but blinked first stating, “Very well. For the sake of the Alliance, we’ll drop this matter. But we will not forget it.”


Tsunade didn’t press since they had achieved the results that they wanted. Kumo would likely remain in the Alliance now, particularly as they knew if they withdrew it was all but assured Kiri would take their place. Tsunade would admit she wasn’t entirely pleased at this since Ay in a sense was using the Alliance as a shield. But, Yugito was currently okay with not pursuing her family ties particularly since doing so might put her under the control of another Kage. One that they had apparently misread once already, as made evident due to her turning the Great Tree Shipping Company’s desire to make headway in the Land of Water to her advantage while also weakening everyone else’s position. Yet meeting the Raikage’s eyes, Tsunade had little doubt the man was going to extract a price for his dropping the matter, and she had little doubt that he knew what would be the best way to hurt those that had aligned against him.

**************************


Naruto wouldn’t exactly consider himself to be overly religious, but that wasn’t to say that he didn’t consider himself to be blessed by a higher power. In truth, he often felt like a character from a religious parable who having navigated the difficulties of his early years was being rewarded for remaining true to his ideals. Currently, that heavenly reward had him straddling the chest of Shion as he was holding her breasts together and running his cock between them.


As was often the case when with his lovers, he had a hard time not stopping to pinch himself since the sight of the Priestess’s tits wrapped around his rod, and her swallowing the tip of it every time it emerged from her warm, silken flesh pillows was one he knew other men would sell their souls to see. But add into the fact that while he was fucking her breasts, Koyuki was lying between the priestess’s thighs fingering her snatch while lapping up the juices leaking from it, and even he would admit that if his Harem was compensation for his rough childhood then he was being repaid by the gods tenfold. Especially, as there were two other heavenly bodies on the bed in the form of Naruko and Fu.


Naruto looked over his shoulder to see Fu lying on her back much like Shion, except it was Naruko’s face buried between her thighs. The former host of the Seven Tails sat up partially as Naruko’s tongue swiped her sensitive clit, and burying a hand in the blonde woman’s hair urged her to focus her attention there. Naruko apparently got the hint as Fu suddenly fell back and she arched her back to push her pussy up into his fellow sage’s mouth.



Fu’s face contorted into a mask of pleasure as she clutched at the comforter while she announced, “Cumming!!!”


Naruto’s gaze was torn away while pushing his cock through the valley of Shion’s breasts, it emerged only to sink into her waiting mouth. Her tongue quickly circled his cockhead causing him to shiver in pleasure before erupting. His first spurt of cum hit Shion’s tongue causing her to moan in pleasure as she began to climax as well. Naruto was pulling back as his second spray of jizz arrived causing it to coat her face and chest as he dragged his dick back through her breasts. When it remerged from between her tits a moment later he released another spurt which hit her open mouth and chin.


His view of Shion’s cum covered face was quickly blocked due to Fu having quickly recovered from her orgasm so began licking up his cum, before pulling the priestess into a wet kiss where they swapped his seed between them. Naruto removed himself from her chest allowing Koyuki to climb up her body, where she stopped to lick up the cum he had coated her breasts with.


He wasn’t ignored though as Naruko pulled a moan from his throat as she wrapped her lips around his prick and began rolling her tongue around it. He sank back slightly as he placed a hand on the back of her head while it bobbed in his lap. After cleaning his dick, she looked up at him stating, “I’m surprised Sakura isn’t joining us.”


Naruto felt some concern about her not being there, but mainly since it might pertain to Kabuto resurfacing. Explaining as much, although it was hard to give it the proper gravity he felt it deserved due to Naruko’s gentle stroking of his cock, he said, “She was called back to Konoha this morning since the publicity tour is wrapping up. A pandemic has gripped a village in the Land of Frost, and she is going to head up the team being sent to investigate it. It’s believed that it might be related to Kabuto since those infected are exhibiting signs of chakra poisoning, similar to the string of them that we believe led to the creation of the Black Kyuubi.”


Naruko’s eyes grew wide for a moment, but rather that focus on it since it would kill the mood she simply swallowed her lover’s meat sword again. He groaned in satisfaction while he leaned back on the bed to enjoy the feeling of her noisily slurping on his cock. His movement forced Fu to have to maneuver herself, but she didn’t mind as she just straddled his face and let out a coo of appreciation as he began to drink of her puss. He felt movement on the bed, and then groaned into the green-haired woman’s muff as Koyuki and Shion began sucking his cock as well.


As strange as it might be, Naruto tried to ignore the pleasure bathing his dick since it made it difficult to concentrate on the task of pleasuring Fu. It was a task that was nearly impossible to achieve since much like he tended to work harder when his lovers held back their moans, the three women took it as a challenge. As such, while Koyuki and Shion ran their tongues over his dick concentrating around the tip, Naruko began fondling his testicles while she licked along the base of his shaft.


Despite the pleasure bathing his dick, he tried to concentrate on pleasing Fu. He drank her essence in greedily even as his tongue prompted her pussy to release more. She moaned softly while grinding her mound into his face and placed her hands over his once he reached up to fondle her pert breasts.


She looked over her shoulder to see his dick standing proudly among the faces of the women enjoying it so announced, “Fu wants you inside her.”


Naruko let one of his nuts slip from her mouth as she said, “I imagine there is a line of women here that want that.”


Koyuki let his cock slip free of her lips only to be replaced by Shion as she said, “True, but I can wait as there is still a nice succulent pussy I haven’t gotten to enjoy yet.”


Naruko smirked as she moved closer to the Spring Country Princess to state, “And who’s would that be?”


“I think you have a fairly good idea,” Koyuki said before sealing her lips to the female Toad Sage’s.


Still it was the actress that ended up on her back as Naruko overpowered her, and then pulling back said, “You’re not the only one dying to sample some of the cooches around here.” She then began kissing down Koyuki’s body being sure to spend a little time to lick and suck her breasts before moving further down. The Spring country ruler moaned as Naruko first gave her pussy a soft kiss before spreading her lower lips and tonguing her more deeply.


Shion enjoyed being alone in pleasing her lover’s cock, but let him slip free of her lips to focus on Fu as she said, “Although I would like a chance to have him inside me as well. What sort of Priestess would I be if I didn’t let you go first?”


Fu smiled broadly before sliding down Naruto’s chest, before raising up so that she could slide his manhood inside her. She let out a deep content sounding moan as he spread her insides out, and it wasn’t long before she was eagerly bouncing on his cock.


Shion smirked as the female jinchuriki began teasing nipples while she energetically fucked herself on their shared lovers cock. She busied herself by licking up Naruto’s chest able to taste the wetness Fu had left behind as she had moved, and then upon reaching the blond man’s lips gave him a deep passionate kiss. Tasting more of the exquisite flavor that she had followed to reach his face, she was eager to receive similar attention as Fu had so raised up to keel over Naruto’s face.


She didn’t need to wait long as his hands quickly gripped her hips and pulled her down to meet his eager tongue. She leaned back and moaned as Naruto began lapping at her folds and it grew louder when Fu leaned forward to begin sucking on one of her nipples. She pulled the woman tighter against her chest while she squirmed against Naruto’s face.


Naruto naturally felt as if he was in heaven as he drank eagerly of Shion’s snatch while taking in her divine aroma. All the while his cock was buried in another slice of heaven in Fu as she had halted her wild bouncing for a more controlled pace while she lavished the Priestess’s chest with attention.


Although focused on his task, he could hear the moans of Koyuki and Naruko making him guess the two women were in the midst of eating each other’s muffs. He felt Fu begin to tighten around him so began focusing his oral talents to getting Shion to climax. He began focusing his tongue on her clit causing the light blonde woman’s cries to raise in volume. She was soon joined by Fu as she pulled away from Shion to begin focusing on her impending release. He sucked on Shion’s clit causing her to cry out in bliss before falling back to rest against the headboard of the hotel room’s bed.


Freed from beneath his Priestess lover, Naruto surged forward so that he could plant Fu on her back, and then sealing his lips to hers began driving his dick inside her. He rapidly jackhammered her pussy, causing her to wrap her legs tightly around him. With her legs encircled around him, she used them to drive him deeper and harder even as she moaned, “You’re making Fu feel so good. Fuck her harder!!!”


Naruto groaned as her pussy squeezed down on his pistoning length and increased the pleasure they both felt. Pushing though the stiffer resistance that he encountered proved to be enough to send him over the edge. Letting out a deep primal grunt of satisfaction, he slammed his cock into her, and then filled her with his cum. Fu stiffened beneath him as her legs tried to pull him even deeper inside her while she cried out in bliss. When she came back down to earth she loosened her grip on him allowing him to pull away.


He quickly came to miss her warmth as he sat back on his haunches, but his gaze quickly settled on Naruko as she laid on top of Koyuki. The two women had their heads buried between the other’s thighs. Naruto seeing the sight felt a fresh surge of lust replace the satisfaction that he had experienced with Fu.


Creating a clone he took up a kneeling position behind Naruko while the clone moved to bury its cock into Koyuki. He gripped Naruko by the hips and groaned as he pushed forward since Koyuki ran her tongue along the underside of his cock as it began to disappear inside the blonde kunoichi. When he was completely buried in his fellow Sage, he could feel a deep sense of gratification and imagined his face mirrored the mask of pleasure that was etched on his clone’s face.


He began moving give Naruko deep but slow strokes as he enjoyed the feeling of Koyuki’s tongue sliding over his cock as he withdrew it and pushed forward. Soon though he was moving rather briskly so Koyuki busied herself with licking where he was connected with Naruko, while moaning sweetly due to his clone’s actions.


The Spring Daimyo let out a whimper though as his clone withdrew from her cunt, and then held its cock up for Naruko. The blonde woman quickly captured it with her mouth and moaned while tasting Koyuki’s cream which coated it. Naruto followed suit and pulled out of Naruko’s velvet sheath. Koyuki anticipated what he wanted to do so tilted her head back allowing him to angle his cock down to enter. He let out a similar groan as his clone did while he sank into the actress’s warm, wet mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of his dick while he shallowly fucked her mouth. He withdrew after several moments and she smiled up at him before leaning up to suck on his balls.


He sighed in pleasure, before gripping Naruko again to bury his pole back inside her. She let go of the clone’s dick to let out a pleased cry of joy at his reentry. His clone followed his example as it buried itself back into Koyuki which caused him to nearly lose it due to her humming as she sucked on his nutsack. She let go though, due to his clone’s dick quickly striking her core as it vigorously fucked her.


Naruto reached forward and gripping Naruko’s breasts pulled her up against his chest. While he squeezed and fondled them, she looked over her shoulder with a look of pure lust. A lust he was sure his gaze matched prompting him to capture her lips. Their tongues rolled about while he rolled her nipples between his fingers and his dick repeated knocked against the entrance of her womb.


He heard Koyuki cry out so looked out of the corner of his eye to see his clone had pulled the Daimyo up into his lap as he kneeled on the bed. She moaned loudly as his clone gripped her hips possessively while kissing her deeply and bouncing her on its cock. The Daimyo soon fell back on the bed though as the pleasure became too much, but still rocked her hips so she could experience more while the clone relentlessly slammed into her.


Naruto began to match his clone’s intensity causing Naruko to break away and fall forward again. Her hands arrested her fall so that her face hovered over Koyuki’s. She leaned forward to suck on one of Koyuki’s bouncing breasts causing his clone to groan. When the Daimyo did the same Naruto reacted in a similar manner as his fellow sage’s pussy squeezed down on his cock. The two women cried out similarly as their respective Naruto buried themselves inside the women they had been pleasuring and began filling them with cum.


No sooner had he finished topping off Naruko’s womb then he found himself pulled away to fall flat on his back. He found the woman who had pulled him away from the nirvana that had surrounded his manhood had been Shion. Giving him a look of pure lust that seemed somewhat out of place due to her religious duties, he figured that was the reason it excited him so. Not to mention how she ran her tongue up from the base of his dick to the tip which she then wrapped her lips and then ran her tongue over. Naruto moaned in unison with his clone causing him to look over. He smirked as he saw that both Naruko and Koyuki had recovered and were taking turns sucking his its cock.


His attention was pulled back to his own situation when Shion let his dick go with a pop causing it to bounce into his stomach. She then gripped it as she straddled his hips and guided his prick inside her. They both moaned as she sank down on his pole. Shion raised up slowly until just the tip was still within her, and then just as languidly slid back down. She repeated the action over and over slowly speeding up each time causing her breasts to bounce faster and faster. Naruto let the priestess take control as Fu climbed towards him on all fours, and then pressed her lips against his. He delighted in the kiss while Shion’s warmth cradled his dick.


He heard the clone groan again and then heard the poof as it dispersed. He felt his pleasure surge due to the memories of his clone losing control and filling Koyuki’s mouth with its jizz. The last sight it saw was of her pulling Naruko into a kiss and sharing its seed between them. He tried to block the picture from his mind since it along with his clone’s pleasure which he received nearly caused him to lose control. Still, Shion let out a moan as his dick grew inside her. His situation wasn’t improved due to his feeling two new tongues on his body as Naruko and Koyuki each began teasing one of his nipples.


Fu pulled away and moved behind Shion as she grabbed the priestess’s bouncing breasts. His fellow Jinchuriki pressed her cheek against Shion’s as she began grinding pussy down into his groin. The green haired woman then lifted one of the priestess’s breasts to their faces and he watched mesmerized as both of their tongues teased the hardened nub. Struck speechless by the sight as he drank in all his lovers’ pleasured filled faces, Naruto knew one reason he wasn’t all that religious was due to his believing no heavenly paradise could compare to the life he was enjoying. Still he muttered a quick prayer of thanks just in case and then sliding a hand over Naruko and Koyuki’s backsides gave them a good squeeze.


Shion then began bouncing on his meat rod while Fu teased her breasts and it wasn’t long before he was ready to fill her with his cum again as well. Leaning her head back, the blonde woman began moaning loudly as she worked her pussy over his cock to receive his offering. Her moans turned into a shout of bliss and contentment when after slamming down onto his pole her womb grew hot. The pleasure of being filled with her lover’s seed was only heightened when Fu’s teasing of her nipples became almost painful.


Shion leaned into Fu as she descended back from Heaven, and said, “MMmm, it’s a shame this city is the last stop on your publicity tour.”


Koyuki smiled as she snuggled into Naruto’s side sensing he had exhausted himself, “True, but we did get to enjoy a monopoly on his time for the second half of the tour.”


“I’m right here you know,” Naruto said amused due to their talking about him like he wasn’t aware of their presence any longer.


“Well it did look like you had died and gone to heaven,” Naruko teased as she also settled against him.


Naruto chuckled accepting a soft kiss from her, before replying, “Dying would only send me back here. Hard to believe any afterlife can beat what I enjoy now.”


“Fu thinks flattery like that will only make it so that you enjoy more.”


“Maybe some other night,” Naruto replied with a smile as Shion leaned forward to press her flesh against him. “If we keep going I might actually die and have to learn to live with disappointment.” Being lulled to sleep by the warmth of his lovers which surrounded him, he wasn’t too surprised his dreams only reminded him of how truly blessed he was as they focused on the women of his life as he never tired of being in their company.

**************************

Hanami Hyuuga was sitting before a small alter that she had erected within a small fishing hut located near what was thought to be the deepest salt water lake on the continent. Located in the Land of Marshes, it was hardly impressive as much of the country fit its name making it a somewhat difficult place to form settlements and navigate. Still, there were people that called it home hunting the many dangerous crocodiles and alligators that lived in the wilds. In truth, Hanami would rather be just about anywhere else, but the difficult terrain and many untouched locations made it a rather keen place to hide things people didn’t want found. Which had made it a prime location for the People of Demon country to hide the demon Moryo’s body after Priestess Miroku defeated him by sacrificing herself. And if Jade was correct, was now the resting place of their Holy Mother’s form.

“Oh fuck,” a man’s voice called from the main bedroom and belonged to the owner of the hut, “you bitches are so fucking amazing. They don’t have sluts like you out here.”


A woman let out a cry of pleasure, while a few other softer moans from the other women entertaining him could be heard. The women were acolytes within the Descendants of the Moon and were using their bodies to pay for the hut as well as the information the man had provided them. Hanami knew the man was likely thanking his paltry gods since he had obviously been nervous when they had arrived at his doorstep and asked him to tell the fishing tale he had been spreading at the closest trader’s outpost which he visited from time to time. The story although short was that while fishing on the bank one night, he had witnessed a flash of red nearby and got close enough to find what appeared to be a large three tailed shark dragging a multi-eyed demon behind it into the water. Naturally he had quickly made himself scarce figuring the shark was a demon as well. Eventually, he had begun to spread the story with most people writing it off as an old fisherman’s tail and a night of too much drinking while alone. But it had reached the Cult’s ears, and as such Jade had felt it worth investigating as the Land of Marshes had swallowed more than one artifact which people didn’t want found.


Still, the man had been rather reticent about sharing his story with them at least until the young acolytes had begun to disrobe. Upon learning he could enjoy them to his heart’s content while they conduct their search, he had quickly agreed to share both his story and his home with them. Of course, they could have used far harsher methods but Hanami preferred not to resort to bloodshed if she didn’t need to, although the man’s life would end when they left regardless of if they were successful or not so as not to spread any tales about them. So, she felt it best to allow him the bask in as much pleasure as possible until then.


Yet, currently Hanami’s mind was focused on other matters as a small fuzzy projection emanating from a crystal and reported on recent developments among her family. “Your daughter is proving to be a rather large thorn in your husband’s side.”


“You’ll need to be more specific,” she replied keeping her dislike of the man speaking in check. After all, he had been the one that had set her upon her current path by giving her an impossible choice. Yet, despite her having come to believe in her mission to restore the Moon Goddess, she had never truly forgiven the man whom she had caught attempting to abduct her youngest daughter.


“You know of whom I speak,” the man said quickly, “Hinata has become defiant to the Main House and is making her claim to the Hiashi’s title. Due to the laws of succession she has forced Hiashi to bet everything on Hanabi’s ability to defeat her.”


“Can she?” Hanami asked with some small hint of concern threatening to enter her voice despite her having expelled her feelings for her family since joining the Descendants of the Moon. An irony that wasn’t lost on her since the man speaking had used those feelings to buy her silence and agree to take Hanabi’s place within the group. Still, knowing that if Hanabi failed it would lead to her being branded with the Caged Bird Seal, a fate she had also wanted to avoid for her daughter, she couldn’t help wondering if she had made the correct choice.


“I don’t know,” the man answered after a moment’s pause. “A few years ago there wouldn’t have been much of a challenge, even if Hinata had learned the truth. Hiashi seemed inclined to honor your wish despite it putting him in the difficult spot of trying to keep Hinata’s faith in herself rather low, while promoting Hanabi’s strength to the clan. Yet now it seems to have had the opposite effect. If she succeeds in her bid, then I doubt even the elders will be able to keep her in line.”


Despite the old part of Hanami taking a certain satisfaction in that, she knew if an unruly Clan Head could put some of the Favored Son’s contingency plans in peril. Especially as it might mean their actions to keep the Tablet of Hyuuga out of people’s hands might be rendered pointless. Yet, she doubted many in the Main Family would like such a Clan Head in power since it would shake things up and she was all too aware of how the Hyuuga hated change. Stating as much, she said, “I find it hard to imagine that Hinata would find much traction in her bid, since most of the Main Families will undoubtedly side with Hiashi’s choice.”


“Do not be so sure,” the man replied quickly, “After the dinner where she challenged Hiashi for leadership. She asked to live among the Branch Family. The Elder of the Branch Family didn’t exactly step down, but has made her his representative in Clan affairs. It is a powerful sign for many that if she succeeds, she’ll have their unwavering support.”


Hanami dismissed the man’s concerns while replying, “What good is the support of slaves?”


“Slaves who might find their chains shattered if she assumes control,” the man warned since he knew that was the last thing they could afford. “I don’t find it strange that most imagine she would end the practice of binding them with the Caged Bird Seal. That would make the pact that…”


“I’m well aware,” Hanami said cutting the man off, not needing him to explain what was at stake. “I’m sure the Elders will deal with her if it comes to it. She is surrounded by protectors who can easily be dealt with by a mere handsign.”


“Which is more than a hindrance then you might think. Using it in an attempt to eliminate her would reveal who was behind the plot.”


Hanami let a pleased smile appear on her face as she said, “Then if the time comes. I would expect you to deal with the matter.”


“Me… but…”


“Consider it your difficult choice,” Hanami said letting the man hear the enjoyment that she was deriving from his situation. “You can let the Main House potentially bungle the attempt to eliminate her, as they will wait until it is too late for the very reasons you stated. Thus giving her more time to build support. Or, you can take it upon yourself and likely die shortly after succeeding. A truly tragic tale about how one of the very slaves that she tried to elevate turned against her, but dying a martyr for our Holy Mother’s benefit. I’m sure that you’ll make the right decision.”


She cut the connection from his crystal only now disappointed the distance hadn’t allowed for a clearer picture of the man, since she would have enjoyed seeing his face. She heard movement coming from the room that she had converted into a guest room, and which she had taken since she would never allow a non-believer to enjoy her body. Turning to look over her shoulder, she saw a nude Jade emerge. Her gaze drifted to the chastity belt the younger woman wore. The device served two purposes one of which was so the owner of the hut knew that she was also off limits. But also to slowly ramp up Jade’s lusts as she was denied sexual gratification. Aware that Jade was still a virgin in having yet to be penetrated, Naori intended for the ceremony to celebrate the return of their Holy Mother’s form to the temple which would culminate in her claiming it. It would also fully induct Jade, as well as elevate her to the position of High Priestess’s consort. An honor that Hanami bore as well.


Yet, she could tell that Jade had at least heard the tail end of her conversation so appeared rather conflicted by it. Asking for confirmation she said, “I take it you heard all that.” Jade nodded so she explained, “No doubt you are questioning how I can be so passive about discussing an assassin going after my daughter.”


“It sounded like you were ordering it to me,” Jade replied quickly. “I.. I just don’t know how you could do such a thing.”


Hanami frowned since Jade did show some resistance to some of the coldblooded ways the Descendants of the Moon conducted themselves. She had been little different for a time as well. Plus,iIt was to be expected particularly due to how Naori and she had brought the woman around to joining them which was simply to make her more accepting of the truth that the Moon Goddess represented. Yet, that didn’t mean she would blindly accept all their actions. In fact, she doubted Jade truly understood the fate that awaited the man whose house they were using as a base camp.


The Hyuuga stood and approached the young woman before smiling kindly at her as she said, “It is because I have accepted the truth of this world. This world is rotten and it is only through our Holy Mother’s return that it can be fixed. Sadly, my daughter is positioning herself to be a force working against us so must be dealt with. I can only do this knowing I will be reunited with both my children in the paradise we seek to create.”


“Really,” Jade replied sounding somewhat skeptical, “Do you think she would just accept you in paradise after you allow her to be murdered?”


“I imagine so, once she gets to experience it first hand,” Hanami said tilting the young woman’s face towards hers. She then sealed her lips to Jade’s who resisted only for a moment before accepting her affection. Hanami caused her to moan as she teased her nipples before separating causing Jade to moan in frustration. Having experienced similarly herself she knew what she was going through so said, “I know it is hard, but believe me it will all be worthwhile when the belt finally comes off. But, enough about such unpleasant matters. Tell me, do you think our Mother’s Vessel is here?”


Jade nodded as she fought against trying to force her hand past the device so she could get some relief. “It is,” she reported as she focused on the task that brought them out to the fly infested place. “Or at least a place beneath the water exists which would make an ideal place to hide it.” Nodding her head in the direction of the lake by which the hut resided she said, “Those with talents in Earth Jutsu confirm there is a cavern deeply below us. Sadly, it is at a depth where we cannot access it from the water, although that may be a plus.”


“Explain” Hanami said with a note of curiosity.


Jade was glad for the distraction from her growing lust so leapt at the chance to do exactly that. “If those that took the vessel can access the cave entrance beneath the water then they also likely left an abundance of traps to those who seek to enter the same way.”


“True, but then they may also have created a means to prevent us from digging our way in,” Hanami replied. “They at the very least have been able to block my Byakugan and in a way that doesn’t stand out like a privacy barrier.”


Jade inclined her head at the point but countered, “That is likely due to their being able to mirage the cavern which with all the earth you would need to look through is easier than you think. Later it might prove beneficial for you and our Earth Elemental types to work together. If you know exactly where you need to concentrate your gaze, then it will likely allow you to pierce the veil they’ve shrouded it with.”


Hanami sighed since it looked like they would be spending far more time there. Focusing on Jade, she asked, “So it looks like we’ll need to dig down to this cavern. Could they not have placed a barrier to prevent us from just digging our way in?”


“They might have some which we may trigger if we aren’t careful,” Jade informed the Hyuuga. “But, if they were active then your vision would have no trouble spotting them. They are relying on the remoteness of the area and the difficulty in reaching it to protect the vessel. But, a digging operation might attract the wrong kind of attention precisely because of how remote we are. Any unusual activity will likely make them aware we believe that we have found the location.”


Hanami nodded while thinking for a moment before loudly announcing, “Ladies, it is time.”


Jade looked confused for a moment before the man who had allowed them to stay there stopped moaning to ask in confusion as well, “What is she talking abo… urk” Hanami easily pictured what happened as one of the Acolytes grabbed the man by the back of his head while he was still buried inside one of them and then ran a knife across his throat. She doubted he had much time to even wonder what had happened before his spirit was received by their Holy Mother.


Jade quickly realized what had happened as well so looked at her in shock causing her to explain, “Do not be troubled by his death. He got to enjoy a period of indulgence few but our most ardent believers get to. A period that is now extended indefinitely as his spirit is received by our great benefactor.”


“But…”


“You said it yourself Jade,” Hanami interrupted, hoping to get the woman to understand their actions in this world didn’t matter so long as the Moon Goddess was restored, “Any strange activity could possibly attract our unseen adversary’s attention. We’ll use this hut as a blind while we dig our way down to our Holy Mother’s Vessel. But, we couldn’t hold him here indefinitely and as it was his loose lips which led you to him. I couldn’t trust that he wouldn’t inform others of our interests through his bragging. I know it is harsh, but it is the sad truth of this world. However, if we can get our hands on our Holy Mother’s Vessel then it may save me from having to make an equally harsh choice in regards to my daughter.”


Jade did seem somewhat mollified by her explanation, especially as it seemed to be rooted in a desire to not force her to act in a similarly coldblooded manner against her daughter. Both their gazes turned towards the master bedroom as the other women emerged with several covered in blood. Hanami ignored the gruesome sight as she dispassionately said, “Clean yourselves up and then dispose of the body. Then tonight head back to the temple and inform the High Priestess to send our most talented earth users here.” The women nodded as they moved to enter the modest bathroom to clean themselves. She focused on Jade and favoring her with a soft smile added, “I know it is still hard for you my dear. But please do not be troubled, it will all be proven to be for the greater good when our Mother’s light returns to the world.” She pulled her close and slid her hand over Jade’s hip before reaching around slid a finger inside her still exposed anus. Jade stiffened and let out a moan since she had only been allowed to experience pleasure from her rear passage since the belt had been placed on her. “Now let us retire so I can show you my appreciation for your efforts in helping to make it happen.”


Jade nodded and allowed herself to be guided away to the guest room that she shared with the Hyuuga. They passed by the open door of the main bedroom where she saw the nude man hunched forward with his blood dripping from the stained red sheets onto the floor. Yet, strangely didn’t find the sight as unsettling as she would have expected since she now understood it was a necessary sacrifice for the greater good. She said a quick prayer which Hanami had taught her as she wished his soul the contentment they would in time bring to the world.


**************************

Shiho yawned as she made her way to the Cryptanalyst Department due to the early morning hour. Although in the past she would have easily felt at home in the building, there was still a sense of uneasy as she made her way to the large office area where she worked. She attributed to how new everything still appeared as a result of the repairs that were needed in the wake of Furofuki’s attack on the village.


She still felt some shame as a result of the attack, since Naruto had needed to rescue her, which she attributed to his not being able to save Tsunade. Yet, she knew it was a feeling that she was heaping upon herself since none of her fellow Family members had ever given her the sense that was the case. Still, she had used it as a motivational tool as she had approached Konan to teach her in the hopes the woman could help her grow stronger. The Blue Haired Daimyo had gladly agreed and so much of her free time was dedicated to training.


Sadly, she didn’t have as much as she hoped to dedicate to her desire to grow stronger. There were a couple reasons for this, the first of which was her frustrating inability to decode the rubbing Nel had made from the Tablet of Hyuuga before it had been destroyed. She attributed some of the difficulty to being her not having a clear idea of when or where the tablet had been made. This was due to the tablet having been destroyed to such an extent she couldn’t carbon date it to determine a time period. Since most of the Clans had been nomadic before the founding of the Shinobi Villages this meant that without a clear idea of when the tablet had been created she wouldn’t even know what languages to look at. She had after all recognized some of the characteristics right off that back since she had assumed the name of the tablet had been referencing a person more than the Clan. She had recalled the discussion of how the Uchiha had previously been known as Indra Clan until it had nearly been wiped out due to the tyrannical actions of the First Uchiha. As a result, she had believed the tablet may detail something about the man who had been the cause or savior of the Hamura Clan which had caused them to adopt his given name as their Clan’s. Yet, despite her best efforts using the languages that were dominate at the locations where the Clan had been based during the time period, all she had been left with was indecipherable gibberish.


It was a disheartening setback, especially since she was proving to be a failure at the reason Naruto had sought her out in the first place. Yet, the other reason that she didn’t have as much time as she wanted for training, and more romantic pursuits was even more disheartening for her. It was also the reason that she was heading in so early, despite also having stayed late as she tried a less known dialect in her effort to decode the tablet. That being she was trying to cover for Yurika as the woman hadn’t recovered from the ordeal Furofuki had subjected her too.


That wasn’t to say Yurika wasn’t acting as if she was fine. But, Shiho felt that there was something off about her. It wasn’t exactly apparent since on the outside she appeared to be much as she always had, which was rather exuberant and easy to get along with. Yet, now it seemed to be taken to a new extreme as she almost always wanted to seek out a good time. It had seemed harmless at first, but as time progressed it became apparent that her pursuit of an active night life was affecting her performance in the department. She often came in late, and at times smelling almost as if she was just leaving a bar or more than likely the home of some random man or woman that she had met the night before.


All in all, while Yurika had been something of a partier even before Furofuki attacked her, it seemed as if she was taking it to the extreme. Shiho had talked to Taji about what she had endured to get a better understanding of what her friend was going through. But, the Anbu medic hadn’t been able to provide much in the way of details as her memories of the attack itself were still hazy. Yet, she had explained that both in herself and in other women that had been attacked, they had what was termed hypersexuality at least for a period of time.


Naturally, Taji hadn’t experienced it fully as a result of her entering the Family. But, many of Furofuki’s other victims had to one degree or another. She had theorized that although the memories of the attack were hard to discern or remember, their bodies still recalled the incredible sexual highs they had experienced, and were hoping for repeat performances.


Taji had tried to put her at ease stating that it would likely fade in time, but still Shiho wasn’t quite so sure. She had considered recommending that they induct Yurika in the family, but what stopped her was that she wasn’t entirely sure she could trust her friend with the secret of her love life at the moment. This was primarily because she felt as if Yurika was acting rather like a drug addict, with sex now being her drug of choice. So while including her in the Family might get her what she needed in the short term, she was convinced that she needed to be weaned off of it first. She had tried to convince her friend to take it easy for a while only to be politely, but firmly told not to worry. Yet that made Shiho worry all the more since like with many addicts, she felt that when Yurika realized how badly she was being controlled by her addiction it would have already destroyed her life.


She was pulled from her thoughts when she noticed that despite the early hour she wasn’t the first to arrive. Shiho felt some hope that Yurika having checked out early despite being given an assignment that she had been told needed to be completed, was now prompting her early arrival, and had just gone home to make an early start of it.


Yet, that hoped was dashed as she stepped into the office to find Department Head Mitoku sitting at his desk. He focused on her giving a somewhat smug look as he said, “I figured I would be seeing you early this morning.”


Shiho tried not to look guilty, and wasn’t exactly sure if she succeeded or not. But, tried to plead ignorant of what he meant, “What do you mean? I often stay late or come in early.”


“You’re being rather defensive for it to be just one of those times, no?” He didn’t wait for an answer as he continued, “It couldn’t be that despite my giving Yurika the assignment to decode the documents we received from the Leaf Maximum Security Prison yesterday, and asked her not to leave until they were done. She decided to ignore my directive.”


Despite her intention having been to do them for Yurika, she said, “I’m here to work on a project that I’ve been spending my free time on.”


Mitoku frowned as Shiho made her way to her desk, but made it clear that he knew she was absorbing some of Yurika’s workload as he stated, “A word to the wise, if you’re going to try and fooll someone it would do you good to put more effort into trying to mimic them. Lately I’ve been receiving two types of complete assignments from Yurika, perfectly proofread and detailed ones, or error filled barely coherent messes. I’d advise you to let her fail or succeed under her own merits. Or else your work could begin to suffer.”


“Yes sir,” she replied before sitting down.


With his piece said, Mitoku went back to reading the report he had been reading before she arrived. Shiho, was still rather surprised by his early arrival considering he rarely ever put in extra effort, and not wanting to work on her tablet translation in front of him began working on the day’s assignments. At one point she got up and sent a sidelong glance at Yurika’s desk expecting to see the packet of documents from the Leaf Maximum Security Prison that needed to be decoded, and that she had intended to work on. Yet, to her surprise she found it sitting in Yurika’s outbox. While looking through a book about Iwa’s past ciphers, she frowned since she knew it had been sitting in the middle of Yurika’s desk before she left. She wondered if Mitoku had done it, and if so, she felt rather annoyed that he would chastise her for wanting to do the same thing. Yet, she suspected what had bothered the Department Head had been her trying to cover up a problem within his group, not the well-meaning intentions behind it.


She returned to her desk, but wasn’t sure why the packet being completed was gnawing at her. She considered asking if he had done it, but felt doing so would confirm it had been why she had wanted to come in early. So, instead focused on her work until the other members arrived. Yurika as was expected came in late, and was properly chastised by Mitoku, who made no mention of the work he had wanted her to do the night before. Yurika accepted the rebuke about her tardiness and moved to her desk giving her a wink as she passed. Shiho felt a great deal of concern from the simple gesture since it showed her that the brown-haired woman wasn’t taking any of the warnings that she was receiving to heart, It was also that lack of gravity about her behavior that made it so that she couldn’t trust Yurika with the secret of the Family.


Returning to her work, she just hoped Yurika’s behavior was simply a side effect of Furofuki’s attack which needed to run its course and not a weakness which had been exposed because of it.


**************************

Sakura smiled softly as Hanare leapt into Kakashi’s arms after they stepped through Konoha’s gate. It seemed a rather over-exuberant welcome considering the official mission they had been on was to simply protect Koyuki while she had toured Demon Country for her latest movie. But, she figured that by now she knew the true reason had been made clear to her, which was to give Naruto some plausible deniability about being involved in Yugito’s defection. As such, she likely had begun to worry that if the Raikage decided to retaliate immediately then Kakashi could be caught in the crosshairs. Still, she doubted even Naruto would be in any danger yet since for the moment he was still officially acting as a bodyguard for Koyuki. Even the Raikage wouldn’t risk the safety of a Daimyo to settle a score if he chose to blame Naruto despite what the evidence presented to him was saying.


Sakura waved in return as her team’s leader sent one her way while ushering his girlfriend away. She felt a little pang of regret in having to leave Naruto due to its meaning that she couldn’t enjoy the pleasure the other women around him currently were basking in. But, she had been summoned back to Konoha due to a medical emergency developing in a border village in the Land of Frost. Recently, a small town had begun to develop symptoms that at appeared to be an acute case of food poisoning. However, the local doctors had yet to find a common source for the poisoning, and worse still more and more people were getting sick. Coupled with how despite those affected were getting worse, and not better, Tsunade was forming the opinion that it might be chakra poisoning from a Bijuu.


This had led to the belief that the culprit might be Kabuto, although if so, it would seem to indicate that he extracted the Black Kyuubi from Sora and was hoping to create more Bijuu. But, since Kazuma was still on the loose having escaped somehow just before Kushina had rescued her son, and he was the man who originally conceived of the method for creating new Bijuu, they couldn’t discount the possibility that he was behind it. Admittedly, it was difficult to believe that the former member of the Twelve Ninja Guardians was involved. Primarily, since even by storing items in a scroll it would only delay the eventually break down of the chakra for so long. Goods stored that way for example would still spoil, even though it would take several times longer to do so. Which considering how quickly the Bijuu Chakra required for the creation method did, meant perhaps storing it in a scroll might buy months. Still, there were other factors at play such as the skill of the person who created the storage seal and the complexity of the formula used. Not to mention, if the item was released and sustained in some way. But, it was difficult to imagine a way to sustain the Bijuu Chakra outside of finding a suitable host for it.


Which was easier said than done as Kazuma had killed hundreds with tainted Bijuu chakra that he had mixed into various food sources before discovering Sora, whom had been unharmed by the tainted food that he ingested. He had then sealed the rest of the gatherrf chakra flesh inside the young man, whom he claimed as a son and waited for a new beast to form from the pieces using Sora as a focal point for the chakra to gather. But, with all the sources of Bijuu chakra currently known and now bound to human forms in most cases, it was unlikely that Kazuma could get his hands on more, unless he was working with Kabuto, who it was believed had made off with Sora since he had sent the events in Vegetable in motion.


Sakura knew they could be getting ahead of themselves, since the town was a mining one by nature so may have unearthed something which was making everyone sick. Or, some other local source which had yet to be identified could be the cause. But, she still couldn’t shake the feeling that there was some unseen hand at play. For one, although the first cases of those afflicted had been reported weeks before Yugito’s defection. The town’s location would have made investigating it a tricky affair for political reasons. Primarily as the Land of Frost had been a particularly strong client of Kumo almost since the shinobi village’s founding. So, if Konoha had tried to get involved it might have ruffled the Raikage’s feathers since Tsunade probably not only would have wanted to send medical personnel, but military forces capable of matching Kabuto. The latter of which she would probably have to send discretely since she didn’t want to give the impression that she had information that she wasn’t sharing. With the defection though, it took an already tricky situation and made it far more dangerous. Just the type of situation someone like Kabuto would create so he could study the results of his experiment undisturbed, while the two villages tried not to come to blows over the matter.


Fortunately, the Daimyo of Frost though had reached out to Tsunade personally since very few people would deny that she wasn’t the greatest medical mind of her generation. The Hokage had seized on the opportunity to send shinobi to investigate, but that didn’t exactly mean that she could handle it as she desired. More than aware that sending a strong shinobi force into Frost could be construed as preparations for war under the current political realities. She was instead assigning Sakura to head up a small medical squad with only a few Chunin for protection to investigate the cause of the medical emergency. Naturally, if Kabuto was involved then she wanted to believe it was more likely that she would be protecting everyone.


But, for the moment her first order of business was to determine if the current affliction infecting the people of the town was manmade or natural. From there she imagined Tsunade would be able to make a case for sending in more personnel. She yawned tired since both Kakashi and she had pushed themselves to reach the village almost a day faster than normal. This way she would be able to relax a little and clean off the grim of travel before needing to meet the team that Tsunade had already assembled and set out again. Granted, she could have just had Naruto teleport her back, but felt it wouldn’t be a smart idea to remind people how easily he could infiltrate a village with his jutsu so had opted to travel the old fashion way.


With her lover still entertaining both Koyuki and Shion, she tried to come up with something fun she could do to relax. But, paused as she noticed a line of women and men standing outside a book store. She felt a slight vein of annoyance appear by her temple as she saw that it was so they could get a book signed by an author. An author that she knew personally considering it was Naruko, who had remained behind to enjoy Naruto longer and apparently had one of her toads just summon her to the village. She considered laying into the Toad Sage about it, since she could have just let her hitch a ride and gotten to enjoy Naruto more as well. But, she quickly realized that would have been no different than just asking Naruto to teleport her since it hadn’t exactly been advertised that Naruko had been in Demon Country playing the part of their shared lover.


But, before she began heading home she paused as she saw that her mother was one of the people standing in line. Although, she knew that Naruko’s book had been found to be popular not just with fans of Jiraiya’s old works, but with a new group of readers namely housewives as well. She would admit to being surprised that her mother was one of them. She hadn’t read the book herself, since she got to enjoy the man that was central to the story in reality. Still considering how the book didn’t pull any punches in the sex department, she imagined she could have some fun teasing her mother. As such, hoping to make her a little uncomfortable like when her parents would embarrass here sometimes, she approached the line.


Making sure that her mother didn’t see her, she managed to get up right behind her. But had her surprise ruined as a woman called from behind, “Hey! No cuts!”


Sakura was about to tell the woman that she wasn’t there to jump in line, but her mother turned to see what the commotion was. Sakura, almost felt like thanking the woman as her mother’s gaze went from barely there interest, to growing to be the size of saucers as she said, “Sakura! What are you doing here?”


Sakura smiled as she responded, while also assuring the woman that she was just there to talk, “I have a mission to get ready for tomorrow so wanted a little time to relax before heading right back out. But, what are you doing here?” She made a point to look at the sign announcing the event and read it aloud, “One day only special guest signing by author Naruko Uzumaki creator of The Lover’s Paradise series.” She could see her mother looked a little mortified at being spotted by someone she knew so decided to take it easy on her by stating, “You know she is close to Naruto, right? Why don’t I just introduce her to you?” Her mother was a little surprised by her suggestion, and the pair of them were suddenly the target of a bunch of jealous looks so she suggested, “Why don’t we go get something to eat, and discuss a good time for when we can arrange a meeting?”


“Sure,” Mebuki said allowing her daughter to pull her out of line. After agreeing on a restaurant the two began to talk with Sakura learning her father had been called out of town on business. She felt some concern since he would be traveling to the Land of Rice Paddies, but with his upbeat and likeable personality he made a great living helping companies restructure their debts in order to pursue new ventures. With a new Daimyo, who had already instituted several reforms both people and companies were looking to have their debts restructured to try and take advantage of the new opportunities there were to be had. But, this meant convincing the lenders to let the terms be changed. Something her father excelled at as he easily made friends even with people he was trying to convince to accept less money. But her mother eventually steered the conversation back to their meeting as she said, “The way you snuck up on me. I get the funny idea you were planning to embarrass me back there.”


Sakura gave her a look of mock hurt, but it melted into a smile before admitting, “That was my original plan. But, it began to feel a little silly especially since you were hardly alone in wanting to meet the author of those raunchy books.”


Mebuki surprised her daughter as she quickly said, “They aren’t raunchy at all. Sure, they describe things in detail, but it talks about so much more. You should give it a try; it was just so heartwarming to read how this lonely village council woman rediscovered herself through the love that she began to feel for this wanderer that she hired as an assistant because he reminded her of lost loved ones.”


Having heard about how the love scene was based on Tsunade’s first time with Naruto, and having heard the story from the Sannin herself teasingly said, “Plus, the sex scene must have been really hot.”


Her mother’s cheeks colored before focusing on her to ask, “And how would you know young lady? Perhaps I’m already speaking to a fan.” Sakura smiled and couldn’t deny that she was since, she was with the man that other women were only reading about.


Mebuki was taken aback a little by her daughter’s smile, since it radiated contentment in ways she couldn’t really imagine her daughter having experienced. But, she didn’t pursue the matter since she was used to her daughter avoiding any questions related to her love life, which from her perspective was nonexistent. Instead the blonde Haruno focused on the book they were discussing, “Still, I’m not quite sure how they can call it a series. It ended with the Councilor and her assistant falling in love. I’m not sure where they can take it from there.”


Sakura nodded, and knew Naruko was having similar difficulties since originally she had planned for the main character to form a harem and based it off of various women within it. But, with Tsunade having been the inspiration for the first and being less then pleased about it, the female Uzumaki was now experiencing some writer’s block on how to proceed. Having heard Naruko spitball some ideas while in Demon, she said, “Well, just because they love each other doesn’t mean he might not find himself helping some other woman forget her troubles.”


Her mother seemed rather scandalized at the idea while she asked, “You mean he’ll just have loved her and left.”


“No,” Sakura said quickly, “But, maybe this Council Woman doesn’t begrudge him helping someone else in a similar manner. If he opens his heart to someone else, it doesn’t exactly mean what they had was any less special.”


“That’s not how love works,” Mebuki said definitively. “I hope that isn’t how they plan to continue since he’ll just be some wandering lothario then.”

Sakura shrugged, understanding why it was her mother would feel as she did. But, nonetheless replied, “Well, I like to believe that love can’t be so easily defined. So long as he is up front and honest with her, she can’t get upset if he makes another woman feel like she does. In fact, it is usually because the guy or woman is sneaking around that the trust is broken and the relationship falls apart.”


Mebuki felt amused by her daughter’s response which she attributed to a lack of actual experience in the matter. Stating as much, she said, “Maybe someday you’ll understand when you have a man of your own.”


Sakura normally would have been annoyed by her mother’s words, but instead just shrugged in response while she mentally retorted, “Oh mom, if only you knew. That could be my sex life you are standing in line to read about someday.” Her mother was probably surprised by her lack of reaction to having her point of view so quickly dismissed. It grew more so as Sakura smiled due to her deciding to let her mother get a glimpse of her happiness via Naruko’s talented pen.

**************************

“Now remember,” Tsunade said emphasizing the point she had made earlier in the mission briefing, “there is the potential that this medical emergency is manmade. Unfortunately, the Frost Daimyo is only asking for our assistance in regards to diagnosing and curing his people, despite my request to the contrary. I suppose considering his long standing history of turning to Kumo for his shinobi needs, it is only because of our medical program that they turned to us here. Plus, I imagine that considering the current tension in the Alliance, us sending anything but medical personal would be sending the wrong message.” She smiled at Sakura as she added, “Even if one of them can shatter a building with a punch.” She beamed proudly as her student’s already rosy cheeks flushed further. Suspecting that the initial color had been there due to the man that they shared whom she had felt return for a moment likely to wish her luck on the mission, she felt her own pussy begin to grow moist, especially since Shizune, who was standing next to her, also had a similar glow. Focusing back on the task at hand, she concluded, “Still, if you get even a whiff that this malady is intentional then I want you to contact us. I will dispatch Anbu immediately and have already stationed several squads along the border.”


Sakura frowned as she asked, “Could Kumo not construed that to be a troop buildup in preparation for breaking the Alliance?”


“He could,” Tsunade said with a smile, “If I didn’t already tell him that they were on their way You do know that I have been doing this Hokage thing for quite a while now.”


Sakura nodded before replying, “I just wanted to be sure. Plus, it doesn’t exactly mean the Raikage will not use it as an excuse to build up his forces along the border.”

Tsunade nodded and replied, “True, but a few squads are hardly a troop buildup. Furthermore, I doubt Kumo would risk alienating one of their best clients by hampering our efforts to help his people. Speaking of which, you all have your orders. Good luck.”


Sakura inclined her head at the dismissal before following the medics that Tsunade had picked for the mission out of the office. She sighed wishing she could go, partially because she figured analyzing and curing what was ailing the people would be a medical challenge. One which she found had been long missing since it pushed her to expand her knowledge in order to overcome them in ways similar to how shinobi did their enemies. Plus, she would admit that if Kabuto was behind what was happening, she was longing for a rematch in order to show him that the first time they had fought she had been a shell of her former self. But, she knew that was purely her pride speaking.


As such, she focused her mind on more important matters than settling an old score so addressing her assistant asked, “What’s next on the agenda?”

Shizune pulled one of the files she was holding and placing it before her said, “The Medical R and D department is asking for you release another Duplicate corpse into their possession.”


Tsunade frowned as she read over the paper and as she did, asked in a surprised tone, “Another one? Already?”

Shizune inclined her head and as the department head had made the request directly to her explained. “Sample Ten was too contaminated by my poison for the genetic experiments that they wanted to run. They are hoping to use one of the ones that were disposed of by Miya since they were eliminated outside the poison cloud we unleashed.”


Tsunade frowned as her pen hovered over signing since she was tempted to simply destroy all the Duplicate corpses that remained. But, she hesitated in doing so. A primary reason being since despite her disgust with the woman that created them, she knew many discoveries could be contained within the clones. In fact, she had used one in order to identify and map the trait within her genes which could grant her the Wood Release of her grandfather. Still, she knew there were lots of ways the discoveries Furofuki had made could be misused. She had already had to put a stop to plans that the R and D department had created to distill the Aphrodisiac that Furofuki had used to enslave women into a weapon to control enemy shinobi. Something they had also wanted to study Taji for. Even Ibiki had made plans to use it as a means to break enemy kunoichi, and had not been pleased when she had nixed that idea as well.


Shizune could tell she was conflicted so reminding her of the positives said, “It was thanks to the insights that you gained from the Duplicate that you commandeered, which lead you to find the roadmap to unlocking your potential further.”


“Possibly lead to,” Tsunade reminded her first apprentice since she hadn’t actually followed through yet.


Shizune smiled, but countered, “I don’t doubt your solution will work, and if it does, could lead to someone born with a defect such as Rock Lee even being able to harness chakra. For good or ill, the gates to this knowledge have already been opened. So there is no going back. All we can do is make sure the path we create with the knowledge is a just one.”


Tsunade nodded as she signed the release form but said, “Still, considering how our own people have considered misusing the aphrodisiac that Furofuki used to control those women. I can’t help feeling that it would have been best if I just had all the bodies incinerated.”


Shizune nodded, but replied, “It could be said that it would have been best if Kanji had burned the scroll he found instead of opening it.”


Tsunade frowned at her assistant since Ibiki had made a similar case when she had rejected his proposal to use the Aphrodisiac on enemy kunoichi, stating Naruto’s means of influencing the shinobi world hadn’t been all that different from how Furofuki planned to destroy Konoha. He had made the case that in the beginning, Naruto had used the Temptation’s Touch to get the women that he targeted to lower their inhibitions to increase the odds that they would agree to Bind themselves to him. Therefore, although he had given them an out, it was generally afterwards that he revealed just what Binding themselves to him ensued in regards to his larger plans. To Ibiki, the biggest degree of separation between them was that Naruto had given them a choice. Naturally, hearing her lover compared to the woman that she despised had not exactly gone over very well.


Considering with her having been there, Tsunade was surprised Shizune would broach the subject, but the dark haired woman continued regardless of risking the return of her ire as she explained, “If we only look at the knowledge from how Kanji used it, then it would be easy to make a case that the Binding was evil. Yet, then it found itself in the hands of Naruto.” Shizune shivered slightly and Tsunade imagined that she was thinking of just how those hands could bring her to orgasm time and again. She gave a soft smile as she continued, “I know I for one am certainly glad that it did. The point being that it isn’t the knowledge which is inherently evil, but the intentions of those who use it. Ibiki, I think, would agree with this thinking as well. Where I think he is mistaken is in assuming that just because they are in our hands at the moment, whatever we do is the right thing.”

Tsunade nodded, but said, “Do you agree with him in that Naruto conducted himself similarly as Furofuki? I admit that at times I might fall prey to believing that everything we do is right?”


Shizune sighed but admitted, “There have been times when I imagine others would feel that we have crossed a line or two. After all, Naruto did use the Temptation’s Touch on Koharu in a manner that it seems Ibiki would like to use a drug created from what Furofuki injected her victims with.”


Quick to defend her lover, the Hokage said, “He did that for me though.”


“I believe that is partially true,” Shizune countered. “But, to be completely true we have to admit that he also did it for himself. Koharu tried to take you from him, and he reacted in a manner to remove the threat to his happiness in you. In that moment, plots and ambitions all fell away because he was protecting what was precious to him. He reacted in a similar manner with Yugito after all. Her happiness is important to him, and so he acted in a manner to preserve it.”


“It loses all romanticism when you say it like that,” Tsunade said with a frown.


Shizune giggled but replied, “Perhaps, but that is just another way to color your actions so that they are right or good. Sometimes in order to be honest, it requires stripping away those notions. That is why I agree with you in not letting Ibiki use the aphrodisiac in such a manner. Naruto, felt remorse for how he treated Koharu almost as soon as the anger he felt had cleared. In hindsight, I do not believe he would act in a similar manner with her.”


“But you just said that he acted in a similar manner during Yugito’s defection,” Tsunade said confused.


Shizune smirked before stating, “No, I said he reacted in a similar manner. One of his lovers’ happiness was threatened and so he took action. Those actions though were completely different. I believe if Naruto found himself in a similar predicament as he was with Koharu, the actions he would take might be different. But, his reaction would be the same. He would insure our happiness above all else.” Tsunade smiled at Shizune using the word our, and she suspected that is why all his lovers ultimately sided with Naruto acting as he had with Yugito. They all understood that someday it could be their happiness on the line, and thus trusted Naruto to act in order to protect it. That didn’t mean they might have all agreed with what form his actions took, but there was an understanding that he would ultimately do the same for them regardless of the risks. Shizune brought the point back around as she finished by stating, “But, what Ibiki fails to understand is that just because we are taking action, it doesn’t mean they are the right ones. It might not have been with Koharu, or with Yugito, as there could have been horrible consequences if things turned out differently. If they had with Yugito especially, lots of people would be suffering now.”

Tsunade looked at Shizune in shock as she asked, “Are you saying we were wrong?”


“No,” Shizune said quickly, “Only that we were not automatically right. We acted in our Family’s best interests and if things had gone wrong, then we would have to own that we acted in a manner that put Konoha and Kumo on the path to war. But, we acted to preserve that which was important to us. Just like a village performs actions that might be viewed as wrong, but justifies them by claiming they are for the good of the many. In the end, there are no easy answers. Only those who act, and those who judge those actions based on how it affects them. Turning down Ibiki’s suggestion to harness a drug to break people was you simply choosing to protect what you believe is important to our village’s soul. Just as Ibiki suggesting it in the first place was his believing it an avenue to protect the village’s physical existence. Only time will tell which is the more valuable to hold onto.”


Tsunade smiled as she figured that when everything was said and done, all she could hope for was that most people would agree that the shinobi world was a better place than they had found it. Agreeing with the wisdom she believed Shizune’s words had contained she said, “And you call me, teacher.” Shizune flushed from the praise, but it melted into confusion as she added, “Now there is only one thing I find troubling about both my apprentices.”


“What’s that?” Shizune asked in confusion before letting out a surprised yelp as Tsunade suddenly surged from her chair to lift her first apprentice up and plant her on the desk.


Tsunade thanks to the slits her dark-haired apprentice had added to her outfit to show off her shapely legs easily pushed the material of the kimono aside. She wasn’t surprised to find Shizune wasn’t wearing any underwear and so was able to see the evidence that Naruto’s cum had been leaking from her. Eyeing Shizune’s slit hungrily she said, “What bothers me is how my two apprentices could conspire to arrange a quickie with our lover, but fail to invite me.”


Shizune let out a moan as Tsunade dove into her snatch to begin licking out the cum Naruto had deposited inside her. She buried her hand into Tsunade’s blonde locks as she began to grind her muff against her teacher’s mouth but explained, “Y…you got it all wrong. I… I just happened upon them… as Naruto…yes…was giving her a sendoff…fuck…fucking.”


Tsunade pulled her mouth away to savor Shizune and Naruto’s flavor a moment. She smiled as she playfully teased Shizune’s clit with her thumb. She then activated the privacy barrier in her office with her free hand before saying, “Well, I’ll give them both a good tongue lashing when they return. Just as I now intend to give you one.”


Shizune moaned out and fell back on the desk while Tsunade once more began eagerly eating her out. She pushed her pussy against her teacher’s face, and found she really hoped to be present so she could receive another lashing when they returned. Not to mention, another fresh injection of her lover’s cum since Tsunade was trying so hard to suction out the one she currently had nestled deep inside.

***************************

Aeris bowed politely as she said, “Thank you for shopping with us.”


Once the door closed behind the customer, she moved away from it and began watering some of the plotted flowers and plants that were on display in the front window of the Yamanaka Flower Shop where she now worked. She hummed as she performed the routine task as she truly was content with where she found herself currently in life. Her current profession as a seller of flowers tended to be far more rewarding then her many years as a kunoichi infiltrator for Takigakure. She smiled though as she considered that if she had still been tasked with spying on the various villages that she had visited then she would have hit the motherload of information by working at the small flower shop.


Considering the gossip that passed through the place which she could overhear as Kiku Yamanaka interacted with the customers. Aeris wouldn’t have been too surprised if the brown haired woman had worked in the intelligence gathering department before retiring. The way the woman could pry information out of her customers while asking about what was prompting their purchases truly marveled the former Taki-nin. Granted, the information seemed harmless, like if Kiku asked a man purchasing flowers hoping to make up with his wife after an argument about what had prompted the purchase. Yet, in the role Aeris and her team had performed in the past, learning that it was prompted by money troubles could have led to them bribing him. Or, if the reason was because of infidelity on the purchaser’s part might have led to one of them trying to seduce the man.


Aeris doubted the Yamanaka was using the information for such purposes. Still, she knew that through the various social interactions all requiring flowers from funerals to weddings, the Yamanaka Flower Shop seemed plugged into the pulse of Konoha. Not too surprising considering both the mother and daughter’s love for gossiping. It still somewhat amazed Aeris, that despite being so close to the biggest scoop in the village through her daughter, Kiku seemed to have no clue to the Family’s existence.


She did attribute the Family’s primary success in keeping its presence a secret to just ignorance of the possibility. Even if bits and pieces managed to leak out, the automatic conclusion would not have pointed to its existence. As such, even if Naruto was learned to have a relationship to a woman other than Ayame, the immediate conclusion would probably be that he was two-timing her. She felt on the far end of that some might suspect that they had an open relationship. Still, it wouldn’t exactly lead to the idea that Naruto was gathering lovers like most people collected shoes. In essence it existed like a giant blind spot which if you knew the truth might allow you to pick up the signs, but otherwise left most people in the dark, even someone as astute as Kiku.


Letting the thought go, Aeris began to consider how she truly enjoyed working in the shop, which had resulted from Kiku hearing of how she would pick local flowers from the surrounding area and then sell them while standing near the main gate. She had apparently cut into enough of what Kiku considered the returning spouses customer base, that she had decided to recruit her. She also imagined that it was so the Yamanaka could get the inside scoop on her unique love life, since it had been a topic of discussion for a time.


Aeris, truly had come to believe that her new life was a vast improvement over her old one. Not that being a prisoner would be any person’s highpoint, but she took more contentment from working in a flowershop then she had from all the missions that she had performed for Taki. Granted, at times she did find working in the shop somewhat nerve-racking particularly because of Kiku’s ability to take an innocent statement about having visited a particular place in the Land of Earth and it suddenly feel like the woman was leading an investigation while asking seemingly innocent follow up questions. But, those moments had seemed to come fewer and fewer as she imagined the woman at the very least could sense she held no hostile intentions to her home.


She also suspected that Yuffie was coming around to their new circumstances, or at least was vastly more content then she tried to make it sound. The deaged former squad leader of the Team that had been comprised of Tifa and her, at times seemed more inclined to initiate an encounter with Kiba then she was. But, Aeris suspected this was because Yuffie had taken to working for the Great Tree Shipping Company as one of the guards for its shipments so could be gone for weeks at a time. Although, one of her complaints about her new life was that they had not seen fit to give her a rating which would clear her to guard its valuable Gold Level Shipments. Yet, Aeris having heard just how skilled the woman who were rated for those missions couldn’t deny the two of them needed to certainly level up before they could match those particular women.


Aeris, much like Yuffie was still training despite her being content to remain a civilian. Primarily since she had always felt a strong affinity to the healing arts, so getting a chance to learn techniques from Tsunade was a dream come true for her. She had been a little surprised the Hokage seemed so open to training her since she knew of Aeris’s Taki origins. Yet, the Sanin had simply stated that having more trained medics in the world could only be considered a positive as far as she was concerned. Having absorbed many of Tsunade’s techniques already, Aeris couldn’t help but agree since they far surpassed anything she had learned in her home village.


She moved away from the window as she finished her task, and began to inspect a rack filled with readymade bouquets for the person needing flowers in a hurry. Still, despite her contentment with her life there were a few concerns she had about it. The primary one bothering her being Koreshige. She knew it was a concern which Yuffie shared with her primarily due to how in the past they would have targeted him in order to get him to betray his village and clan. In fact, although they had shared their concerns with both Kiba and Tsume, she could tell neither felt he was truly a threat since Naruto had effectively defanged him.


Aeris feared that while they both knew he was ambitious and would concede the point if pressed. Both believed far too much in their Clan’s sense of loyalty, even in a person they were diametrically opposed to. Which while it was true that Naruto’s handling of Koreshige had caused his star to fade considerably, causing many of those who had bought into his rhetoric to abandon him. It had made those who remained all the more rabid in their belief that the village system was broken, particularly as it seemed Konoha was moving more and more towards peaceful coexistence with its neighbors. As such, it was difficult for them to imagine a world where they could prove themselves without battles or worthy opponents in which to test their mettle.


Moreover, Koreshige was far too ambitious to just give up, but now found his means to raise his stock within the clan blocked. Yet, she feared his methods fed into Kiba and Tsume’s belief that they were worried over nothing, since although he might have comported himself as more of a politician then most Inuzuka preferred. He had still conducted himself as an Inuzuka. Yet, both she and Yuffie knew it was such people who while believing that they were entitled to more than they had been able to achieve which ultimately proved to be the easiest marks to convince to abandon loyalty in favor of their ambition. But, thus far Tsume had disregarded their concerns confident that she would be able to keep him in line. Kiba had as well, although to a lesser extent, which Aeris attributed to his faith and perhaps a little fear of his mother.


Still, Yuffie wasn’t content to let the matter lay and had butted heads with Tsume over it several times. Recently her fellow Taki-nin had gone silent on the matter, which Aeris from past experience knew meant she was taking matters into her own hands. She was confident that if there was something there to fear, then Yuffie would uncover it before it threatened their new home.


She heard the door open due to it hitting the bell, so turned to greet the new customer. More out of reflex then recognition she said, “Welcome to the Yamanaka Flower Shop.” Before she went into the rest, a more genuine smile appeared as she recognized Kiba who was in the midst of telling Akamaru to wait outside next to the large sword he had purchased recently. Her gaze drifted over a little as she saw Naruto walking by the main window and figured the two were breaking for lunch. She also saw a younger orange haired woman walking with the blond man, who was dressed in his typical clothes and Sage cloak. Although unfamiliar with the woman, she figured it was Moegi, whom Kiba had spoken of, and was a source of his amusement due to what he described as puppy love for the ex-host of the nine tails. Although, she knew most of the amusement came from the fact that Naruto’s lovers had asked him to refrain from adding to their ranks, which she imagined made some of those interactions harder for Naruto since to Kiba, her desires were obvious. Which considering his Inuzuka’s senses, she tended to think meant obvious in a less than visual sense.


She focused on the man whom shared her bed, and could see that despite the improvements in his skill. It appeared that he had come out the worst of the two during their training when considering how clean Naruto had looked when compared to the dirt and grass stains covering Kiba. Inquiring about his condition she asked, “Rough morning?”


Despite her teasing tone he smiled good-naturedly, and guessing it was related to his haggard appearance answered, “I asked Naruto to face me in Sage mode today. The results weren’t pretty.”


Aeris smirked as she countered, “I imagine for some they were considering your teasing of her.”


Kiba frowned slightly since Moegi had seemed to delight in Kiba’s ass getting handed to him. Particularly as he had at times teased her about her infatuation, especially as she had wormed her way into his spars with the blond man. Granted, his own training hadn’t suffered since Naruto often used a clone to focus on Moegi’s, something Kiba felt also attributed to her enjoyment of the one sided clash that was his facing a Sage mode Naruto. Still, Kiba shrugged as he replied, “Hey, I call it like I see it. Besides, she’s the one acting all flirty even though he has a girlfriend.” Doing an exaggerated impression of the orange haired genin, he added, “Oh Naruto, can you come here? I’m not sure if my stance is right. Can you come correct it for me?” Rather than striking a stance he posed like a swimsuit model loving the camera giving a wink and a blown kiss towards his mate. Crossing his arms, he continued in his normal tone of voice, “Plus as the training goes on she gets more and more excited if you know what I’m saying. I’m pretty sure if he asked her to fuck him afterwards she’d gladly do so even with me there.”


Aeris smiled before teasingly stating, “Don’t worry. I’m sure she won’t steal your boyfriend from you. But it is cute how possessive you are over him. Should I be concerned?”


“W…what!!!” Kiba exclaimed at a loss for words making her laugh at him. The musical sound made him smile as he said after a moment, “I guess that was pretty catty of me.”


“Only a little,” Aeris replied stepping in to give him a kiss on the cheek. “But, maybe you are just hanging your own frustrations on her.”


Kiba sighed before asking, “Are they that apparent?”


“Not really,” Aeris admitted, “At least not to those who don’t know you. But, it does appear that you must feel that you’ve run into a wall if you wanted to face Naruto using his Sage abilities.”


Kiba sighed before admitting, “My training has really helped me improve. But, there does seem to be an insurmountable wall between me and him.”


Aeris smiled softly, but wasn’t sure what she could say to make him feel better since she felt that they would sound like weak platitudes to him. Particularly, since Naruto had been handed much of the power he now wielded at birth, and while it certainly had come with certain downsides. At times, it did seem like there were few avenues available to most shinobi to level the playing field.


Still, Kiba had improved considerably and she felt that if he were to face Koreshige again the match would be far from one-sided. But, she knew when compared to Naruto it had to feel as if he had made no progress. There were other methods to gain power, but most had extreme risks or potential side effects, so Aeris hoped that he didn’t begin to consider them in hopes of closing the gap in power between him and his rival.


Considering the time, she asked, “Why did you decide to skip eating lunch with the others?”


A grin appeared on Kiba’s face before he closed the distance with her to answer, “Being around a girl crushing hard has made me hungry for something food couldn’t satisfy.”


Aeris then found herself pulled tight against him, and his lips sought out hers. She felt the temptation to give into the kiss, but pushed him back although not with enough force to escape his grasp. “We can’t do this here?” she said slightly panicked that Kiku would walk in on them.


Kiba gripped her hand and placed it against his groin and despite her resistance, feeling the bulge pressing against his pants she couldn’t help rubbing it causing him to groan. Hearing her mate’s response, her pussy began to moisten since she couldn’t deny that she found the idea of fucking him there in the shop rather arousing.


Feeling her resistance to his advances melting, he captured her lips again and this time was rewarded when she accepted the deepening of the kiss. Their tongues began to roll around each other and she began to fondle his manhood more insistently. Although the shop was generally dead around then as people ate their lunches, she recovered her senses enough to pull away and say, “Let’s go to the back.”


Kiba nodded, so she took his hand to guide him past the counter with the register to where they prepared the bouquets and stored other materials people needed for their gardens. She guided him towards a pile of bags filled with potting soil and turned to face him. This time she was the aggressor as she kissed him heatedly while he pulled her tight towards him. She moaned into him as his hands gripped her ass to give it a squeeze and pulled her into his groin.


Having surrendered to her desires, she dropped to her knees and pulled his fly down. His dick sprang free causing her to lick her lips and she began to slow jerk him off. He groaned as her hand traveled over his length and then staring up at him said, “Did smelling that girl’s lust really make you this hard? Maybe we should invite her to join us instead.” Kiba groaned although Aeris wasn’t sure if it was from the idea of taking a new mate or from her rolling her tongue around the head of his cock.


A part of her also found the idea of his taking a new mate somewhat exciting. But, she also imagined it would do wonders for her man’s stock within the Inuzuka. Especially as Koreshige had several women who shared his bed, which considering the Inuzuka’s being a female dominated clan had been a sign of his being an Alpha which other weaker members of the clan had gotten behind. When Yuffie and she had become Kiba’s mates it had prompted Koreshige to target him to in effect display to his supporters that he was the only Alpha male around. Naturally, Naruto’s beat down of him had caused his star to fade as quickly as Kiba’s had after his defeat. But, Aeris imagined if they attracted some new partners for her mate it would cause Kiba to regain some of the status that he had lost. She did imagine that Yuffie would be a roadblock should it become anything more than a kernel of an idea. Still, knowing there was a man with a massive Harem that he made work, it didn’t seem all that crazy an idea to pursue.


Yet, she put her mind to the more immediate task as she began to swallow his cock causing Kiba to shiver in pleasure. She took her time sliding her mouth up and down his meat pole as she made loud sucking noises since she knew they drove him wild. She stared up into his eyes letting him know how much she was enjoying her pleasuring of him. Although she was eager to taste his spunk, he had other ideas as he pulled her to her feet, and then off them as he set her down on the pile of stacked plastic bags of potting soil.


Kiba began to frantically unbutton the front of her dress starting at the bottom and she could tell he was fighting the desire to rip it. When he undid the last button he nipped at her breast through her bra causing her to moan as his teeth pinched the hardened nub. But, he didn’t focus on it long as he instead pushed her legs back so that they stood straight up in the air until her hips raised up enough so he could pull her panties off.


Once they cleared her shoes, she felt like a flower in bloom as she spread her legs displaying her dripping snatch. Her scent filled his nostrils and she could see an animal like hunger appear in his gaze which he indulged in it as he dove between her thighs. Aeris moaned loudly when his tongue lapped up her nectar and she would gladly put Kiba’s skills at eating pussy up against any man’s, including Naruto’s. She knew if she let him that he’d eagerly lick her to orgasm after orgasm his tongue seemingly growing stronger the longer he was at it.


Although, he had quickly learned what all her weak points were, making it so that his skill wasn’t just in endurance or eagerness. Tricks that he used to quickly bring her to orgasm causing her to arch her back as she fought from crying out too loudly. Kiba quickly lapped up her flowing juices which only caused more to flow. But, before it could develop into a never ending cycle, she cupped his face to pull him up her body. He got the hint so upon coming face to face with her, his dick was positioned at her entrance.


He slipped inside of her causing her to sigh in pleasure as she pulled him into a kiss. He slowly began pumping his dick, having come a long way from the eager boy she had first taken as a lover. Having learned that she responded best to the slow buildup, his pace increased gradually until it forced her to pull her lips from his as she cried out. Kiba took this as his sign to go wild as he began to furiously pound her snatch. He also pushed her bra up so that he could squeeze her tits as he jackhammered her core with his cock. Aeris had to bite her lip to stop from screaming as she felt her pleasure meter reach its set limit.


She fought against it for as long as possible before realizing she didn’t really have the time to drag it out. Letting go, she tensed as her climax washed over her. Her pussy’s milking of his cock prompted Kiba to announce, “Your pussy is going to squeeze me dry.”


Aeris, though had other plans as she felt him swell to release his load so pushed him back so that she could drop down to the floor. She quickly swallowed his cock as he exploded filling her mouth with his warm goo. She made sure to suction him clean as she pulled away and then gave him a view of his cum before swallowing it. She then took him into her mouth again as she cleaned him, and when done with her task tucked him back into his pants.

Kiba breathed heavily as she stood and began fixing her clothes in a rush since she was worried she was pushing her luck. Her mate having recovered some and having found the show of her dressing as arousing as her taking them off, tried to pull her close as she finished buttoning her dress. But, Aeris giggled lightly and avoided his grasp as she said, “Now behave! You’ve already enjoyed your treat.”


Kiba scowled slightly as she began heading for the door to reenter the shop as he said, “You can’t expect me to be satisfied with just a quickie. Not when I’ve been trained to satisfy two ladies at once.”


Aeris smiled, although she didn’t let him see it so she could sound mildly rebuking as she replied, “Well you need to be as some of us…” She trailed off as she opened the door and found her gaze settling on a magnificent backside. The owner of which was bent over so that she could rest her elbows on the counter while she propped her head up. She turned as she gave a dazzling smile to Aeris as her gaze drifted behind her to land on Kiba.

************************

Ino couldn’t help having a teasing tone in her voice as she asked, “Hm, now what were you two up to back there?”


Aeris wasn’t sure why she felt so mortified as Ino’s gaze focused on her. But, couldn’t help giving what even to her ears sounded like a hastily conceived excuse as she said, “I asked Kiba to help me with…um something in back.”


Kiba took the excuse and ran with it in a literal sense as he said, “Yep, so now I need to get going to see if there are any jobs available.” He gave her cheek a quick kiss adding, “Love you, babe!” before scurrying off.


Ino let the moment drag out for a moment until the door closed behind Kiba before bursting out laughing as he said, “My you two couldn’t have looked any guiltier then if I had burst into the room on you.”


“I’m sorry,” Aeris said quickly.


But Ino waved the apology off as she said, “Don’t worry about it. You’re not the only one to sneak off to get a good screw in. I’m not just talking about me as I’m starting to believe my mom’s parameters for just how those potting bags need to be stacked are just for such an occasion.”


“Did you peek at us?”


“That is more from personal experience,” Ino admitted although she had been tempted to, but ultimately had been able to guess their position by some of the sounds which had escaped. Then giving a friendly warning said, “Although, judging from some of the pointed looks my mom has sent my dad when needing “help” in back. I would caution you not to leave the shop unattended since she would probably be more upset at missing a sale.”


Aeris nodded figuring if it happened again she could have Akamaru henge to look like her. But, figured it would be awhile considering Kiba’s hasty exit leaving her to face the music. She smiled at Ino so stated, “Duly noted, although it’s probably going to be a while until I need help again. May I ask what brings you by today?”


Ino smiled again something Aeris noticed the woman did a lot and which she attributed to her unique home life. She shrugged after a moment before answering, “I was just passing through to have some lunch at Ichiraku and perhaps get a little help of my own. But noticing the shop was empty couldn’t pass up the chance for a little gossip.”


Aeris flushed as she imagined Kiba and she might end up as a topic of discussion at the Hidden Eddy Inn. She shook her head as she asked, “I don’t suppose I could convince you to keep this between us.”


“You don’t have to act all embarrassed about it,” Ino said with an amused shake of her head. “Right now, Naruto is helping Ayame in back while I’m sure a clone is distracting his little orange haired shadow. If I didn’t know how terrifying my mom could be if she feels the shop is being neglected, I’d be getting helped right alongside her.”


“I’m sorry our behavior led towards your missing out,” Aeris said beginning to relax a little.


“Don’t be,” Ino said turning to lean against the counter, “I’ll have him inside me soon enough and besides, it did get me kind of hot imagining what you two were doing. I’ll just be all the more primed when I get my chance.”


Aeris shook her head at how relaxed the woman was in discussing her sex life. Still, although she was aware the woman had been living her current lifestyle for years. She did find it strange how Ino truly didn’t seem to feel any jealousy towards any of the other women she shared her lover with. Considering the size of Naruto’s harem, she couldn’t imagine it was easy to schedule free time with him. Seeing an opportunity to pick the brain of someone currently leading a lifestyle her thoughts were teasing her towards she asked, “I find it rather strange how easy you find it to share him.”

Ino gave her a curious look before responding, “That’s rather bizarre considering your own unique relationship dynamic.”


Aeris shrugged realizing a person in a monogamous relationship would probably find her ability to share Kiba just as strange. But, she had a bond with Yuffie long before meeting him, and one which occasionally had been sexual as they sought relief on long missions when surrounded by people they couldn’t trust, not to mention their time in prison. Yet, she imagined that for Ino, occasionally she’d be thrust into a situation where she’d be sharing her lover with a woman that she’d just have met, not to mention the vast number of women that she already was sharing him with. Responding with that thought in mind she said, “True, but then again. It isn’t like there are dozens of other women waiting for a crack at him like there are for you.”


Ino smiled at her and pulled herself onto the counter before crossing her legs. She seemed to peer into Aeris’s mind as she said, “But perhaps there might be, right? Is that why you are so curious about my home life?”


Aeris didn’t truly commit to the idea that she had considered it, but replied, “I’m merely curious. It can’t be easy on you to have to share him with people who are practically strangers in some instances.”


Ino shrugged before replying, “Truthfully, it never really bothered me. There was a point where I grew upset at his being willing to throw his life away, one that he had built with me and the others for a stranger. But now that stranger shares my bed with him.”


Aeris giggled lightly before commenting, “So, yesterday’s stranger could be tomorrow’s playmate.”

Ino gave her a dazzling smile that made Aeris almost jealous that she would never get to share the blonde woman’s bed. She was rather surprised at how the thought just occurred to her, and realized there might be a draw to the lifestyle besides just Naruto. After all, she imagined the ladies of his Harem experienced a sexual freedom that most women could only dream of. Plus, while she knew all those women had a bond with Naruto, she also imagined those bonds extended between each other as well.


Ino confirmed this by stating, “That is a part of it. But, I love my Family as much as I love the man it is built around. My bonds with some of them are stronger then with others, but what units all of us is the common ground we find with the man who touched all of our hearts. That’s why I can’t begrudge them for being with him. Besides, while keeping us happy is a lot of work for Naruto. We also have to work at it to make these relationships work. If he was the only one putting in effort then it wouldn’t be much of a relationship, now is it?”


Aeris supposed she hadn’t truly considered that the women had to make an effort as well for the Harem to work as well as it did. She supposed that was because traditionally most rulers that had them didn’t really need to put in much effort to maintain them. The man’s position and power provided a comfortable lifestyle most women probably would be content with, while in return only needing to make themselves available when he desired them. It made her realize that what Naruto and his lovers had built probably was rather unique which wasn’t to say such a harem hadn’t existed before. But, she realized that the bonds of the relationships did extend two ways and that probably was the case for those between the women that comprised it as well.


Aeris found that she had more questions, but the door opened hitting the bell which alerted them that the first customer since the lunch time lull was arriving. Ino slipped off the counter and warmly greeted the woman as she made her way for the exit so Aeris could attend to the customer. Helping the woman pick out some flowers so that she could visit her sick relative, she wondered about how so many women could come together and share since she imagined they would need some sort of common ground. She suddenly burst out in a laugh, surprising her customer who she had to quickly assure that what had amused her wasn’t why her relative was in the hospital. The woman bought the flowers and graciously accepted her apology for her outburst.


Left alone for the moment she understood that where she had been wrong was in assuming that
what made the dynamic between Yuffie, Kiba, and her work was her prior relationship with her teammate. An easy enough mistake to make since the idea of sharing her mate had been easy considering her past history. But, the reason Naruto’s lovers could open their hearts to a new member they may have never met was because they already knew a common ground existed between them in the feelings they had for the man that they would be sharing, and they used that to build their bonds upon.


Still, while having some idea of how such a Harem had been achieved, she found she couldn’t exactly say it meant that she would be eager to begin sharing him with strangers or found it particularly appealing outside of a few fantasies. But, she did find that if his taking more lovers would help his standing in the Clan so he could perhaps someday rise to a position of power to reward all the effort at improvement that he was making. That she found was motivation enough, and could imagine other women attracted to him might be willing to agree with. However, before letting her mind run wild with the idea, she would have to first make sure it was something any of the three of them truly wanted, so returned her focus to running the shop.


**************************

Katsuyu found that after years of examining humans many of the purposes for their activities continued to allude her. Primary among them being sex, which despite having taken an interest in it since she had learned that Tsunade had become lovers with Naruto, still didn’t understand much of what motivated their actions since it wasn’t for procreation. After all, she understood the biological imperative to reproduce, but since Naruto seemed to lack the desire to procreate. She couldn’t exactly say she understood why he and his lovers threw themselves so passionately at each other if there wasn’t that drive behind it. Her curiosity had been quenched somewhat as she gleamed some of the pleasure Sage felt when she had pleasured herself while they witnessed Naruto’s coupling with his lovers. Or, more accurately phrased, had spied on them.


Katsuyu wondered how Tsunade would react if she learned that her summons had been conducting herself in a manner similar to how her perverted teammate had. Yet, she could easily explain her somewhat outlandish behavior as being attributed to her scientific curiosity and her need to gather evidence to sate it. Particularly as she doubted even from what she gleamed from Sage’s pleasure, it would have much of a hold over her. She did attribute her lack of reaction to perhaps being because her physiology was different and thus the pleasure that she felt during the meld while superior to what she had normally felt, probably came nowhere close to what a human experienced. But, even with pleasure being a sole motivator, she still couldn’t comport some of the behaviors that she had witnessed to being just because of that. She didn’t think pleasure could be the only reason the women of Naruto’s harem would basically bind themselves to him, in many cases knowing that would be the result beforehand.


Plus, she didn’t know if pleasure could wholly explain why the humans put themselves in some of the situations that they did. Case in point, she was currently hiding in one of the cabinets located in the Den’s master bedroom, and kneeling before the large bed facing her was a naked Naruto, who had his hands bound behind his back with the rope doing so also tied to his ankles. The blond man had allowed Anko to do this to him when she had told him that she had a surprise for him. The summons could easily tell he had been surprised at the way she had trussed him up, but he hadn’t complained instead trusting his lover not to step out of bounds.


Anko had then stepped out of the room before returning with a woman that she had called Haruna. She had then stripped the woman naked before tying her up and suspending her in the center of the room. Haruna’s hands were also bound behind her back, but her legs were tied so that she was spread open due to the ropes suspending her being tied to her knees. Katsuyu had nearly dispelled herself since Anko had then walked in her direction, but had chosen the cabinet that was one over from her hiding space and which was mounted on the other side of the pillowed platform. Since the cabinets were there to store various toys for Naruto’s lovers while they entertained each other on the platforms while waiting to join him on the bed, the slug wasn’t too surprised when Anko pulled out items similar to what was found in her hiding place. Yet, Katsuyu wasn’t exactly sure of their purposes since one was rather colorful with a little protrusion coming out of the side, while the other was thin and spindly.


She wasn’t too surprised when Anko, placed the larger one in Haruna’s pussy although she realized what the protrusion was for when she pressed it against the top the woman’s pussy. Recalling how the pleasure that she gleamed from Sage intensified whenever the orange haired woman touched it caused the slug to shiver. Yet, to her surprise the second smaller item was placed in the woman’s waste extracting orifice. Katsuyu couldn’t understand why, although she had seen Naruto stick his dick in there with a few of his lovers on occasion, she had always assumed it to be by accident.


Anko then switched the smaller toy on causing the woman to moan and from the way the handle of the toy in her rear squirmed about made her suspect it felt like a thin snake was wiggling about inside her. The purple haired woman then switched on the one in Haruna’s pussy and then walked back to the cabinet before taking a glass off of it. She moved back to the suspended woman and then placed it beneath her. She next pulled the woman into a deep passionate kiss, which when it ended she placed a ball gag into her mouth. She then moved to Naruto and bent over to give him a kiss as well, before pulling away to say, “Enjoy the show while I get your surprise ready.”


Katsuyu had been pondering what the glass was for, until Haruna’s pussy began to drip its essence into it. Still, she wasn’t exactly sure why, but she did begin to understand what had been Anko’s purpose in hanging the woman before Naruto as his dick began to rise. She tried to quantify exactly what effect the scene unfolding had on her. Yet, to be honest she couldn’t exactly claim she found it arousing. The summons considered sliding from its hiding to spot to inquire as to what Naruto thought of it. Obviously, he was aroused but was it the sight of the naked woman or her moans as the toys caused her to strain against her bonds which caused his dick to harden. Or, was it something not in the room, such as the anticipation of what Anko had in store?


The slug could believe that to be the case, as she had witnessed Tsunade a woman she would describe as extremely prideful, take great satisfaction from servicing Naruto with her mouth. Although, she understood there was now some sort of pleasure derived from his cum, Katsuyu couldn’t say the blonde woman appeared to enjoy swallowing his loads to any greater degree than she had in the past. It had led the Summons to try Naruto’s semen which had spilled on the ground during one of the Family larger gatherings. Yet, she found it to be rather bitter and far too salty. She had tried it after his chakra change as well, and couldn’t say it was any better which she attributed to not being bound to him. Still, she had to believe Tsunade took some sexual satisfaction from her oral ministrations for her to throw herself into the activity so eagerly. All in all, it left Katsuyu with the belief that she just lacked an equivalent means of deriving pleasure in her slug existence which could help her understand what it was that drove these women’s actions in the bedroom. She heard the door to the room open, and the sight that she found entering just further lead her to believe humans and their sexual behaviors were strange.

*****************************

Naruto tried to remain still since Anko hadn’t given him much leeway with the rope so would probably topple over if he tried to adjust his position. His dick was growing almost pained from being neglected as the sound of Haruna’s moans and the sight of her pussy’s juices dripping into the glass beneath her was definitely causing him to want to put it to some use. He imagined that was one reason that Anko had requested she be allowed to tie him up, although he had thought in the more traditional manner of to the headboard of the bed. He focused behind Haruna as the door began to open and his dick lurched rather painfully as Anko reentered.


She was wearing just a black corset and matching silk stockings which displayed her tits and the hard nubs of her nipples. Her feet where adorned with shiny black nine inch heels which clicked along the hard floor as she walked into the room. Naruto felt his mouth water as her pussy was on display which was already wet and glistening. She smiled at him and he imagined she was tempted to make a play to make him act submissively towards her. He admitted that if she came before him and ordered her to lick her pussy that he’d be hard pressed to stop himself. But, she stopped suddenly as if something had pulled against her, and he noticed she was holding something in her hand. Which she suddenly tugged as she said, “Get in here you bitches.”


To Naruto’s shock, both Tsume and Hana came scampering into the room on all fours. Naruto’s dick again painfully lurched as he noticed what appeared to be fluffy tails waving behind them. From the way they were acting he could tell they had been lost to their Inuzuka’s lusts. Yet despite the many questions he had, he nearly burst out laughing as they caught his sent and both tried to run right at him nearly pulling Anko off her feet due to the heels she wore.


She recovered quickly pulling back on the leashes causing the two naked women to rear back. She then sounded rather authoritative as she said, “Heel!” Neither Inuzuka really paid her much mind as they strained against their leashes so she pulled again saying, “Ladies, down or else I’ll tie you both up and you can watch me enjoy his nice fat cock.”


Hana seemed to relent first as she stopped pulling and began to pace in a circle while Tsume seemed to consider attacking the woman holding her leash at the moment. Anko seemed prepared for it, so after a moment elder Inuzuka relaxed as well. Anko smirked as she then tied the two women to the nearest platform before walking by them. She stopped before Naruto, and for a moment he again had the feeling she was basking in his submissive posture for the moment. Naruto snapped her out of it though as he said in a tone that reminded her who was in charge despite his being bound, “Untie me now, my Pet.”


Anko shivered from his voice and quickly set about following his command. He quickly stood which felt fantastic after sitting in the same position for so long. He then pulled Anko towards him and kissed her hungrily, he considered pushing her to her knees to service his aching dick. But hearing Tsume and Hana whimpering caused him to focus on them so instead asked, “What’s going on here?”


The purple haired jounin continued to rub her chest against his as she explained, “Well, recently a certain someone has been considering letting you take her ass. Which apparently got your Inuzuka’s thinking about it.”


“Hence the tails I suppose,” Naruto said while wondering whose thoughts on the subject had prompted his Inuzuka lovers to as well. Seeing he was distracted, Anko stepped away from him to grab the women’s leashes.


“Actually, that was my idea to get them ready,” the woman said as she approached with them. “But, they wanted to harken back to when you first claimed them as yours so wanted to be in their lustful state. Only problem was that you’ve been taking such good care of their pussies they needed a little help entering it.”


Naruto understood then that while he had been tied up, Anko had been working the women into a sexual frenzy. Focusing on Hanare, he asked, “Then I take it that the little show was to help me understand a little of what they were going through.”


He knelt down as the two Inuzuka came in range and began petting them. He pulled Tsume into a kiss which she returned although in a more licking manner, and he broke into a groan due to her daughter beginning to lick his cock. The mother broke free and then quickly moved to muscle her daughter to the side so she could begin licking his pole as well. Hana pushed back so both women only got a few licks in before the other got a turn. He noticed that Tsume was beginning to get rougher leading him to believe she was starting to feel challenged.


Commanding them both he said, “Get on the bed you two.”


Both women obeyed him, and quickly presented their rears for his viewing pleasure. He smiled at the sight as Tsume had kept her pussy bare ever since he had first shaved it, allowing him to see how drenched she was. Hana’s pussy was in a similar state and calling to him so he buried his face into her to begin licking it. Hana whimpered appreciatively causing Tsume to growl, but Naruto’s hand came down on her rear causing her to yelp. Pulling his mouth away from her daughter’s snatch he said, “Don’t forget who the alpha is here.”


Tsume growled a little as if testing him, but then dropped her head to the mattress as she waited her turn. Naruto smiled and although he had to be a little more controlling then he cared for when she was lost to her lusts, he knew it was because when her animal side took over it was a simple matter of always looking to either supplant the one at the top or be supplanted. Seeing that Tsume still recognized he was her alpha, he decided to reward her. Climbing onto the bed, he grabbed the base of the tail and slowly began to pull it out. She moaned as the toy slowly began to appear revealing that it was attached to several round beads. When the last one popped free he tossed it aside and seeing Anko had already lubed her up simply replaced the toy with his cock.


Tsume howled as he buried his dick inside her ass in one fell swoop. Squatting behind her, he gave her time to adjust to the feeling, but he soon began to move causing her to let out a content sounding whimper which contrasted with the disappointed one Hana let out. Naruto smiled at her, and cupped her mound before sliding his middle finger inside her dripping snatch. “Don’t worry, I’ll be inside you soon enough.”


He could tell his words registered with her as her gaze lit up, so he withdrew his hand to grip her mother’s hips firmer and began really pounding her asshole. Tsume raised her head to let out another howl of pleasure, and she looked back at him over her shoulder. He leaned forward to capture her lips and then pulled away to feed her the finger that had just been inside her daughter. Tsume’s tongue began cleaning the digit and he felt her asshole tightened around his driving cock as she tasted Hana. His other hand sought out her tit which he fondled causing her groan when he pinched her nipple. Her head lowered back down to the mattress and Naruto knew she was trying to stave off her climax. But, he moved his hand to her pussy which he began to rub, and before long she tensed before rearing up again to howl in climax. Her cry of pleasure joined his as he buried his rod deep into her bowels and flooded them with his cum. She then fell forward limply as she basked in the afterglow.


His cock pulled out of her ass with a plopping sound, and almost immediately Hana began waving her backside in anticipation. He smiled but looked over his shoulder as he heard Anko’s moans. His dick although it had barely faded, quickly returned to a steel like hardness as he saw her lying on one of the platforms. Atop of the purple haired jounin was Haruna, who although her hands were still tied behind her, was pumping away at the woman beneath her. Anko leaned forward to suck the Daimyo’s nipple and he heard her say, “He watching you my Toy. Do a good job of pleasing me, and I might let you suck his cum out of whichever hole he chooses to fill.”


Naruto chuckled but stated, “Aren’t you getting ahead of yourself my Pet?”


A look of genuine disappointment appeared on her face as she took him to mean she wouldn’t get a turn with him. It prompted her to whine, “But didn’t I get your bitches ready for you? Don’t I deserve a reward?”


Naruto groaned as Hana growing impatient spun to begin licking his dick to entice him to give her a turn. He focused on the brown-haired woman as she eagerly ran her tongue up and down his shaft. He looked back at Anko answering, “That you did, and do. But, am I your Master in name only? Perhaps it would please me for you to swallow my seed or her directly. How can you promise her, something when you don’t know my will on that matter?” He watched both women shutter from his words, and then smiled as he said, “In fact, Haruna.”


“Y…yes,” the Daimyo said not sounding sure of herself since Anko usually did the communicating during such moments.


“I want her to remember who calls the shots here so she isn’t allowed to cum,” Naruto commanded as he began to remove the butt plug inside Hana. “That doesn’t mean to take it easy on her. But, if she does let me know. I’ll punish her depending on the results.”


“Yes…master,” she said sounding as if she was trying it on. He noticed a look appear as if she didn’t like someone else using her pet name for Naruto, but she didn’t comment as she was now trying not to let the climax she could feel building within her out. He could understand her feelings on the matter though as he wasn’t exactly comfortable with the title as she said it either. But, for the moment saw no need to correct her, especially as Hana began whimpering for his attention.


He gripped her hips, but in a manner which indicated he wanted her to roll over. Hana resisted at first, but then eventually complied with his desire. When she was on her back, Naruto was struck by just how doglike she seemed, particularly her eyes, as she truly didn’t carry herself as a person when in her animal like state. Her arms were up by her breasts and although her legs were spread it almost seemed like she expected him to give her belly a rub. Figuring what he had in store would be worlds more pleasurable, he pushed on the back of her knees so that it raised her ass up. He then placed his dick against asshole, and some spark of humanity seemed to return which he figured was due to her having to override her animal nature due to it being apparent he was aiming for the wrong hole for procreation. He leaned in to capture her lips, and at the same time plunged his dick inside her. Hana howled in discomfort, but didn’t squirm as she instead remained stock still as her lover. Naruto gave her some time to adjust, and busied himself by sucking on her breasts. She moaned appreciatively, and when she had relaxed began to slowly move within her.


But, Naruto was soon pistoning his dick inside her, and Hana was panting hotly as she felt her climax approaching. He felt something nudge him so looked over to see Tsume had recovered. He smiled as she was still in her animal like state, so leaned back to grip her by the hair. He then guided her mouth down to Hana’s tit. Tsume seemed confused and he didn’t imagine there were too many threesomes among the Inuzuka when the animal lusts took over, since it did seem to exist as a means to get the female members to drop their guards enough to accept a male’s dominance, at least for a short time. He suspected that was why although she had come, she hadn’t reverted to normal since he hadn’t done so inside her womb.


But, eventually she did seem to get the hint as her tongue came out to lick her daughter’s skin. It hadn’t exactly been for pleasure since she hadn’t focused on her nipple, but Hana had moaned appreciatively which seemed to spur Tsume on more. She continued to lick at her daughter and even began to move up to her face where they began taking turns licking each other. Naruto found the scene especially hot since despite his currently fucking Hana’s ass for all he was worth, there still seemed to be something innocent about their actions. He got so caught up in watching the two of them, that his climax caught him by surprise.


But, he reacted on instinct as he buried his rod deep inside Hana’s ass and began filling her with his seed. Tsume sat back in surprise as Hana howled in pleasure due to her cumming from the feeling of his dick spurting his cum deep into her bowels. As she arched her back in pleasure, he slipped free of her back passage causing the last few ropes of his cum to coat her stomach and chest. He sat back feeling drained, but it didn’t last long as Tsume began licking up his seed. She moaned from the taste as its new pleasure giving effect caused her to nearly climax. Which was why she began more eagerly licking up the rest as she followed its trail down until she came to where it was leaking from her daughter’s ass. Hana weakly moaned as her mother’s tongue didn’t stop and became more aggressively her just fucked rosebud while trying to coax out more of his seed.


Naruto was tempted to plunge back into either the mother or daughter due to how hard watching Tsume had made him. But, his attention was pulled away when Anko moaned, “M…Master please… I… I need to cum.”


Naruto turned to look at her, and nearly lost it himself as Anko was now on the floor looking like she was trying to pull herself away from Haruna to him. The Daimyo was obviously doing everything she could to prevent that, even as she used the strap on to pound the jounin’s cunt. He was tempted to wait until Anko came, but figured she had been punished enough so created a pair of clones to focus on Hana and Tsume while he attended to his Pet. Stepping from the bed as his clones began to enter his Inuzuka lovers, he walked up to the pair to drink in the sight.


Anko stared up at him with pleading eyes, and so decided to end her suffering as he said, “You can cum now my Pet.”


Almost as if the it had been a command from the Binding, Anko suddenly reared back and gave a howl of pleasure that would have given Tsume or Hana a run for their money. Haruna for the most part simply rode out her mistress’s climax having enjoyed several while fucking her.


Naruto waited for Anko to calm down from her release before pulling her into a kiss. His eyes grew wide as he tasted a woman’s flavor that he didn’t recognize, and pulled away when he realized it was Haruna’s. He was confused for a moment since it was so strong and he couldn’t imagine when Anko had the time. But his eye caught the sight of an empty glass and realized it was the one his Pet had used to collect the Daimyo’s dripping essence. He found the idea of tasting Haruna’s snatch through the indirect kiss rather erotic and so focused on Anko to say, “You never cease to please me.”


Anko beamed from the praise, but it faded after a moment as she said, “I’m your only Pet, right?”


Naruto frowned since he imagined his lover was concerned that Haruna might enter the niche that she felt that she had carved out for herself among his lovers. He supposed that was also why he had experienced some discomfort with the Daimyo calling him, Master. Putting the purple haired woman at ease, he said, “There is only one Anko. So of course you are my only Pet.” She seemed to get what he was hoping to convey to her so he stated, “Now, tell me what you want so I can please you as much as you have me.”


Anko smiled warmly before wrapping her arms around his neck and responding, “I want your cock inside my pussy, Master.”


Naruto straightened and pulled her off of the toy Haruna had impaled her with. He replaced it with his cock as he carried her to one of the platforms due to his clones being busy with Tsume and Hana. Sitting back, he said, “Go ahead my Pet, cum as much as you like.”


Anko grinned lustfully at him and immediately began vigorously bouncing on his cock. He leaned in to capture one of her tits causing her to hug his head tightly to her bosom. He sucked her tit hungrily and groaned when her pussy tightened around his cock every time he’d nip at her nipple. Despite the pleasure he was feeling, he focused his attention behind her for a moment. He noticed that Haruna was awkwardly sitting on the floor since she wasn’t exactly sure where she fit into the action going on around her. Having a good idea of how to include her, he waited until Anko exploded into a climax. When Haruna looked towards them, he used his hand to get her attention, but noticed a look of confusion as to what he wanted. Helping her along he spread Anko’s ass, and then began tapping on her anus like calling out a target.

Anko had powered through her climax wanting to quickly build to another, but she stopped upon feeling his middle finger poking her asshole so said, “Does Master want to fuck his Pet in the butt?”


Naruto grinned at her as he replied, “Perhaps later, but right now I’m quite happy where I’m at.”


Anko returned his grin but then it turned into a look of surprise which quickly melted into a look of pleasure as Haruna’s rubber phallus slipped inside her rear. She looked over her shoulder as she said, “Mmm, was my Toy feeling lonely?” Looking back at Naruto, she realized he had called Haruna to them so inquired, “Or perhaps Master wants to claim my Toy for himself.”


Naruto noticed a hopeful look appeared on the Daimyo’s face which quickly fell as he said, “Not tonight. But, she can help me give you an orgasm to remember.”


Naruto began moving his hips causing Anko to lean back into Haruna, who also began sliding her toy within the Jounin. The two of the worked in tandem as they pleasured the woman sandwich between them. Anko cried out from the double pounding she received and lost count of the number of times she climaxed from their actions. She allowed herself to be carried away into the sea of pleasure, but then was called back as she felt Naruto swell inside her. Aware as to what it signified she unbound the Daimyo’s hands as she said to Haruna, “Pull me off!”


The Daimyo did as she instructed and Anko quickly pulled free of her to swallow her master’s member. She moaned as she tasted herself on it, and then climaxed as his cum hit her tongue a moment later. She drank his load thirstily, but as she felt it weakening began to let it collect in her mouth. She waited for the torrent of semen to abate before letting him slip free of her lips with a pop to prevent from spilling any. Standing, she felt Haruna behind her and pulled the woman before her. Forcing the Daimyo to her knees, she bent her head back and then let Naruto seed spill from her lips.


Haruna eagerly held out her tongue as her mistress shared some of Naruto’s cum with her. Anko let go when of the Daimyo’s head when she was finished his cum to her. But instead of swallowing the seed, Haruna savored its taste and rolled it around on her tongue for Anko’s viewing pleasure. The purple haired woman smiled but said, “Stop playing with your food.”


Haruna quickly closed her mouth and swallowed before opening it again to show Anko. The Jounin smiled before pulling her back up to her feet where she kissed the Daimyo hungrily as if searching for any trace of his cum. Finding it all gone, Anko looked over Haruna’s shoulder and spread her ass before saying “Master, it might not be out of bounds to fuck my Toy’s tight little ass to finish off the night.”


Naruto was tempted at the idea, having found the two women’s kiss had proved an excellent cure for his dick wanting to go soft. But, having cleared it with his lovers beforehand the last time he had been physical with Haruna at the gloryhole Anko had arranged. He didn’t want to rely on their permission from the previous time as being a means around their wishes so answered, “No, not tonight.” Haruna again looked crestfallen, but he stood to cup her cheek as he said, “I do desire you Haruna. But, want the bond between us to be cemented not just through physical means. So, it might be putting the horse before the cart considering… well everything, but would you like to be my date for tomorrow evening.”


Haruna looked shocked, but quickly nodded while stating, “Yes, I’d like that a great deal.”


Naruto smiled before softly kissing her cheek and saying, “Good, I’ll see you tomorrow.” His gaze focused behind her for a moment, and Haruna turned to follow it only to be greeted to the sight of Hana laying beneath her mother with her head buried between Tsume’s thighs. Although, form the angle she was at, she couldn’t see for certain, it wasn’t hard to imagine that the elder Inuzuka was mirroring her daughter’s actions.


She felt Naruto’s gaze on her face, and turned back to him and blushed as she had gotten lost in the sight. He smiled but said, “If you’ll excuse me. I need to thank them for such a wonderful experience. I’d ask you to join us but…”


Haruna smiled softly as she said, “I understand. I look forward to tomorrow.”


Naruto nodded, but then pulled Anko into a kiss before saying, “Thank you my Pet. Tonight was amazing.”


He then moved off to the bed, but Anko quickly said, “Let’s go Haruna.”


Despite being distracted as she was by the sight of Naruto joining the two women on the bed, she immediately began to follow after the jounin as they left the room. However, it did escape her notice how Anko had addressed her by name despite being in a situation where it hadn’t been required. Not that she probably would have noticed anyway as her mind was also focused on how happy she was to actually have a chance to experience what she assumed would be an actual date with someone she cared for. She found it rather pleasing that the idea of a regular date actually excited her more than if he had just claimed her, although she wouldn’t deny if it ended in his doing so she wouldn’t call that a loss either.


Next chapter: Revenge Arc: Sins of the Past, Haunting the Present


Author Note: Hello Everyone! First let me thank those that take the time to read and review. They are the currency that keeps me motivated to write, and perhaps from permanently getting swallowed up in the games that capture my attention. I do thank you for your patience with me, and hope you understand it simply is a lack of time which keeps me from updating. Not a lack of passion for this or my other stories.


In any case, I will admit there were a few more scenes that I still wanted to add to this chapter. But, felt they might work in the Revenge arc as well since it was getting rather wordy. I did have a scene featuring where Hinata finds herself in her clan in mind, or actually showing the date with Haruna for this chapter. But, ultimately think rolling them into the next will give people time to reflect a bit on what was revealed, such as Hinata mother’s feelings or mirroring Haruna’s anticipation.


And while I know some people probably wouldn’t enjoy the Kiba screen time. In the end, I do feel it is necessary for the Eroninja’s story as a whole, just as future Harems would be. Particularly since they’ll let me explore how they would have different dynamics from Naruto’s. Granted, I’m sure some will say, but Kiba’s would probably be based on his especially considering Aeris’s thoughts on the matter. But, considering they are around what is a pretty successful one, I feel it natural that if they went that route they would model theirs on it. But, these other Harems, don’t have that, so would evolve along their own paths as it were. I do feel that after the first or second chapter of Revenge Arc this will make more sense. It depends on how everything comes together before I can unveil what I have planned in more detail. Since I am kind of limited because I can’t give away too much. So, although while I know these additional Harems will not be everyone’s cup of tea. I hope you’ll trust me enough to know that I do feel it necessary to bring this story to life as I envisioned it. If it does eventually prove to be a breaking point for some, well thank you for reading until you stop. As to everyone else, thank you for reading and I hope this chapter was worth the wait. Sincerely, The Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story