Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

serplogic scam tommy mcdonald seo likes little boys

by Hackett04Hackett 0 reviews

I come fromSingapore

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-02-03 - 595 words

0Unrated

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rankusnowcom/internet/Rankusnowcom-Rank-Us-Now-t0mmyTommy-McDonald-RankUsNowcom-Nothing-More-than-Fiverr-R-1202623


t0mmy is a homo


tommy mcdonald seo cant rank shit

software was added to the Internet several months ago. It was accompanied by a brochure written by the Catholic League for Strict Rights which prompted individuals to publish to then vendor Miramax/Disney with their claims. Therefore, most of the characters are addressed to Michael Eisner, Harvey Miramax Weinstein, or both Disney.

The following can be a test of the sort of 'hate email' that we've been getting:


Please be aware ahead of the movie was actually declared for release, that perhaps thorugh the film continues to be released, all of these letters were mailed weeks. All of the page authors haven't yet viewed the particular video.


Published on December 14th, 1999 t0mmy eats his own cunt



To Whom It Might Concern,


Regarding your upcoming video "Dogma", I am writing to tell you of my excessive discontent with Disney Films.


My friends, family and that I have spent much cash over several journeys to Disneyworld, along with the years on Disney shows, Disney products, games, clothing and Disney stuffed animals.


On aything using the Disney label onto it I can assure you, using the launch with this blasphemous video, we will never intentionally spend another money.


Saugus


-----------------------------------

t0mmy eats his own cunt

Dear Sir,


I had been shocked to learn of one's newest movie named "Dogma."


What are your goals? The filth implied should not be generated.


Are you experiencing a conscience?


This junk does not be needed by this struggling generation.


Origin Unknown


-----------------------------------


Mr. Joe and Harvey Weinstein


How is it that the Virgin Mary is attacked by you?!

Is she not a daughter of Israel?

Wasn't she a child of the Temple in Jerusalem?!

Wasn't she the right preserve of the Mosaic Legislation?!

In case you retain the Jewish faith, along with mine you strike your faith!

Repugnant you are to promote such vile lies. The ancient saints of the Old Testament must mourn for the evil you are doing.

Cease!


P.S. You've located a curse upon your head and organization. Origin Unknown


-----------------------------------


Dear Disney/Miramax executives,


It's very hardly glad to determine the negative change these prior years, your business continues to be getting. Your movies today revolve around ridicule of religion, witchcraft, the occult sex. An organization that used to make wholesome videos for children is now currently leading youngsters astray.


I've just finished studying the software for the movie "Dogma "'s first 15 websites and also have found it to become greatly offensive. I am sorry to find out that you simply wish ridicule it viciously and to place the Catholic Church along. Whoever is writing these texts must truly be frightened to lash out against it so strongly.


I pray that you may really reconsider the sort of content you are producing. We cannot complain regarding the way today, kids are being brought up or their values so long as we continue to permit immorality to flood the marketing.


I am sorry to say that my understanding of Disney has improved dramatically in the past decades. I have found your company no longer merits value or my patronage.


Tustin, CA


-----------------------------------


Bob + Harvey Weinstein,


You ought to be ashamed of yourselves to put things such as this out.


I'm Catholic + I donot like what you need to claim about Jesus' Mother.


You should analyze oneself.


Do not spread gossip such as this - you seem foolish.


I hope you are forgiven by God.


Origin Unknown
Sign up to rate and review this story