Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Learn From Others SEO Mistakes

by RobertsonDelgado28 0 reviews

I come fromNorway

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-02-04 - 584 words

0Unrated

This article is meant for general advice and whilst it is correct at time of writing you can always go to my website for the most recent info. thanks

You've probably heard the adage, mistakes are how we learn, and in many ways this is true. Some of the harshest lessons in life really do have silver linings if we only are willing to look for them. But you can also learn from the mistakes of other people, too, and this is using leverage. This is only healthy common sense to do it, and you will save yourself heartache. You must know there are tons of SEO mistakes that people make, and if you are new to it than you have to learn about the following.

http://www.rankwell.com.au/seo

Paying for traffic that you can get for free. Never pay for traffic out of pocket. One of the worst things you can do is make the Google spiders believe that you are using a "black hat" technique to drive traffic to your website. It is possible that your sites may be de-listed by Google. Don't do anything to cause this to occur. Saving money is absolutely essential in Internet Marketing, and by doing a little hard work, you can get free traffic instead of having to pay for it. Paid traffic will cost you a lot more than you think. So if you can build links to your site, and get organic traffic, this will save you a lot of cash. You also see increased rankings in Google which is good.

The first thing to consider is whether or not Google tracks your activities. There is no evidence that Google keeps a list of things that have happened for your site in terms of your SEO. Most people assume that they do which is a smart move. A person should never, for example, auto submit their website to thousands of directories and get hundreds, if not thousands, of links pointing back to their site in just a couple hours. More than likely, Google will see this. This type of spamming will get you labeled or blacklisted. The spiders will be upset with you, and it will be very difficult to rebuild if all of your sites are taken away. So, pretend like Google (and your Mom) are always watching and plan your SEO campaign accordingly.

It is essential that different anchor text is used. More than likely you have one or two keyword phrases that you want to rank for in the search engines. Most people have this type of goal. You should not limit your keywords, however, to just one or two keyword phrases. You should really avoid doing this, mostly because it is boring for all those involved. For another, especially if you have a lengthy page or an extensive website, it will start to take on the appearance of keyword stuffing to the Google spiders. Stay away from this. You need more variety. You should mix of your content.

Finding success with your SEO campaigns is possible, as long as you do the right things along the way. And of course, you should not do a few things as well. When we learn from the mistakes that we make, we can grow and become more proficient. Learning from the mistakes of others helps us grow in a smarter and more efficient way. The mistakes in this article should also be avoided - avoid them and you will succeed!
Sign up to rate and review this story