Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > nazi unleashed: the anime

nazi unleashed: the anime

by koifish 1 review

animemes the hedgehedge

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Dr. Robotnik,Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2016-02-06 - 605 words - Complete

0Unrated
Knuckles was sleeping on his weed plant like the drug dealer he was until some white boy showed up all up on his meth rock.
"Yo nigga, what the fuck you doing????? sonic is that you why are you dressed like some hitler wannabe????? That's my meth rock dawg get outta here before I bust one of these anal plugs on my hand into your cracker ass" Knuckles screamed. The white boy blew Knuckles up and flew away, sending Knuckles straight towards Sonic.

"Oh hey Knux," Sonic said as their bodies collided brutally with one another, guts were flying everywhere in a sexual manner.
Knuckles got up and started to swing his anal plugs straight towards Sonic, but Sonic being a fast he fasted away from the attack. "!!!" Sonic said and he kept dodging his attacks.
"Knuckles did you burn down your weed patch again? For fucks sake man" SOnic then roundhouse kicked Knuckles into a house with the force of 10 elephant babies. Tails ran out of said house to see what in the fuck was going on and he did it gay.
"GUYS WHATEVER IS HAPPENING STOP IT YOURE RUINING MY KITCHENS NEW DECOR" the fox. Sonic scratched his blue pubes feeling unimpressed.
"It ain't my fault Knuckles burned down all his weed patches again" Knuckles then emerged from the rumble that was once known as a Tails' bad dragon collection and glowed angrily like one of those big christmas lights you see in the mall but then was broken and electrocuted the technician guy. "You know why im attack you you faggot ass bitch. You stole my meth rock" Knuckles charged towards him again with the determination of 1000 suns and Sonic fasted away once again.
"Wha-" Sonic was interrupted from a broadcast in the tele.

"BREAKING NEWS: there have been reports and video footage seeing someone in a nazi uniform with a huge meth diamond wrecking havok in city streets for some reason. We have that person here today in the studio. Sir, what is your name."
The white boy spoke up, "I am known as Nazo and I am the reincarnation of Hilter. Now get that camera out of my face before I anally blast you all into space" Tails made some questionable sounds in the background as he said that last part.

Sonic and Knuckles stood there stunned at the TV broadcast as it showed filmed Nazo attacking the cast. The camera dropped and some explosions occurred before everyone finally stopped screaming. Tails was the first to say anything after it.
"Guys, what are we gonna do?! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD I AM NOT READY TO DIE I HAVENT EVEN SUCKED ON SONICS DICK YET-" Knuckles then punched Tails in the face for being such a faggot and ran off to go find the son of a bitch. Sonic followed after him and Knuckles' face turned into one of those burger king costumers that had to wait in the drive thru for over 10 minutes they couldnt get the damn whooper right. "where in the shit do you think you're going?"
"Where do you think i'm going you nigger, I'm following you to some crappy DBZ rip off landscape because thats totally where that nazi guy would be."
"why would you come though"
"Because i'm more relevant to this story than you'd ever be so piss off and lets just go"
And with that they ran through the sea which as much grace as those horny dolphins that liked to hump your leg at SeaWorld.

Little did the boys know, that someone else was also tracking down the white boy..
Sign up to rate and review this story