Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Beginner's Guide to Earning High Scores on Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook

by Carstens76Davies 0 reviews

I come fromHaiti

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2016-02-06 - 1055 words

0Unrated

We just considered you fellas may like this put up as its undoubtedly really worth the go through for http://ourworld.social-cheats.com

This some of how Bejeweled Blitz, the Facebook game, works as well as some suggestions in order to get a better score. You need that high score to help you beat your buddies for the leaderboard!

The funnest minute on Facebook has already established some major adjustments to the last few months. If you've never played Belejewled Blitz, it is a quick, easy puzzle game and completely habit-forming. Facebook games such as this are a very good to help relieve into gaming online. If this wets your whistle you might want to try other free games like Evony or Gaia Online. The concept behind Bejeweled Blitz is straightforward enough. There are a lot of colour coded gems on the board, you'll be able to find out gem and move it down, down, right or left. If this produces a row of three or maybe more of the identical gem, the move will probably be completed plus the row disappears. Everything over the row drops down and new gems drop through the the top of the board. If no rows are manufactured the gems resume their original places and you also hear a bit 'dunk' sound hinting that your particular move have not. The more rows you create disappear the harder points you obtain. Unlike Bejeweled 2 you just have about a minute of play time per game. Every week the scores are reset so you start at zero again.



The game itself is http://ourworld.social-cheats.com but what makes it more addictive is competing against your buddies. My wife and I are constantly goading one another about Bejeweled Blitz. Whether PVP'ing in WoW, console gaming or playing Bejeweled Blitz, competing against your buddies always brings a completely new aspect to your game.

A set of your mates who play Bejeweled Blitz occurs within the right from the game board as well as their high scores for your week. Bejeweled Blitz boasts medals you receive by scoring multiples of 25000. There is a different medal for every single interval. The game keeps track of offer you receive every sort of medal. You can see how often you, or any of friends and family, have received a medal by clicking for the yellow stars from the friends list.

Another fun facet of Bejeweled Blitz is 'Jewel Jab'. You can use this to write Bejeweled Blitz smack talk for the wall of anyone with your list by clicking around the blue diamond close to your friend's name. It opens somewhat message box known as the Jewel Jabber where you'll be able to post whether personalized message or one with the pre-written messages on your buddies wall which has a playful cartoon gem. You can also weigh up which cartoon you wish to send began this morning your smack talk message utilizing the arrows below the photo in the gem within the right.

As I stated higher than the concept behind the action is fairly simple, being proficient at it's not necessarily. You need good eyes as well as a fast mouse hand, but a majority of of the you'll need a bucket load of luck. The way to the best score is usually to have the overall game play itself. This happens when you're making a move which makes a row disappear, helping to make another row disappear and many others. In Bejeweled this is whats called a cascade. Since there is a speed bonus, the harder gems that disappear in a single move greater points you have. Another thing to bear in mind is that it is possible to get bonuses for creating rows greater than three.

These three girls were really the only special bonus gems available inside beta version in the game, that serves to be aware of them. They are all still available inside new Bejeweled Blitz in conjunction with newer and more effective gems discussed within the next page,

Flame Gem

When you make a row of 4, three from the gems disappear, one stays behind and appears as it is racing. This one has become a 'Flame Gem', called the 'Power Gem' in past additions with the game . When you make a row of three while using Flame Gem, it explodes some from the gems around the row.

Flame Gems, Hyper Cubes and Multipliers continued



Hyper Cube



If you will be making a row of five you may produce a 'Hyper Cube'. With these, you merely choose any neighbouring gem and swap, all the colour of gem for the playing board will inflatable. You get points for every of which, so make an attempt to go with a gem using a lot of pieces within the board.



Multiplier Gem



Sometimes a 'Multiplier Gem' will drop onto the overall game board. These drastically help you have a greater score, especially if it is possible to get three to four of which in a single game. Once you will be making a row while using multiplier gem, the points you have from any future moves are going to be doubled. If you obtain another, the points will triple, etc.

Two new bonuses were introduced, when the overall game left beta a month or two ago, that drastically affect the dynamic from the game.

Star Gem

The 'Star Gem' may be create within a of two ways. The first way is usually to create an L shape or maybe a T shape with five gems of the identical colour. The second way is usually to make a star shape. This means that you'll have a middle gem using the gems above, below, nearly everywhere all of the identical colour. This can just be carried out a cascade.

Once you could have designed a Star Gem, it is possible to set it up off by building a row of three along with it. Once a row is done it's going to shoot out a bolt of electricity, destroying the many gems inside horizontal row and vertical column how the Star Gem occupies.



Check out Part two on this series to understand about more with the new bonuses in Bejeweled Blitz as well as a listing of guidelines to help you get with a higher score.
Sign up to rate and review this story