Categories > Anime/Manga > Ai Yori Aoshi

Walking Billboard

by walkingbillboards 1 review

Our walking board staff can get to anyplace and get your image before anybody you need, offering incredible focusing on circumstances.

Category: Ai Yori Aoshi - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2016-02-19 - 147 words

0Unrated
"Walking billboard":http://www.walking-billboards.com/, also named Human Billboard o Backpack Billboards, is an awesome new product to take your outdoor publicizing to the following level. Walking billboards are knapsack billboards which are manufactured utilizing an aluminum frame, keeping it lightweight. They include on-board batteries which power the LED lights for up to twelve hours relying upon which display you pick. The inside LED lights radiate through the media which is imprinted on illuminated film giving the lit impact. Rechargeable on-board batteries give the power to the LED lights. To charge basically connect the connector to your divider outlet and interface with the billboards input. "Human Billboard":http://www.walking-billboards.com/product/human-billboard-walking-billboard-tipe-1/ looks extraordinary day or night. The media publications can be created by your local printer and be changed effectively by just opening the snap frame and putting the media on the internal glass.
Sign up to rate and review this story