Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Strengths Finder Singapore

by Fisker65Christie 0 reviews

I come fromLithuania

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-02-20 - 742 words

0Unrated

ABOUT STRENGTHSASIA

StrengthsAsia is a partner of The Gallup Organization ("Gallup") in using Strengths to drive personal and corporate strengths to excellence through the Gallup StrengthsFinder, StrengthsQuest and StrengthsExplorer tool.

StrengthsAsia consists of top Gallup Certified Strengths coaches in Asia in the advocacy and practice of strengths-based thinking, living and efficiency.

We develop and deliver inspirationally transformative experiences in http://strengthsasia.com for individuals and companies

.

Residing in Asia offers us our unique edge, experience, point of view and understanding in developing and providing strengths-based engagement in Asian cultures.

As part of the global movement begun by Gallup, we are playing our role in Asia partnering Gallup to reach one billion people in discovering their talents and strengths through StrengthsFinder and letting loose the capacity of excellence in people.

StrengthsAsia was started by Lim Kim Pong, our principal Strengths coach. The Gallup Singapore acknowledges him as one of Asia's foremost Strengths experts in Strengths practices, coaching and training. He is also the very first coach in Asia to be accorded the Platinum-Certified Strengths Coach title by Gallup Singapore.

GREAT TEAMS BUILD GREAT ORGANIZATIONS.

Engaged employees are the lifeline of organizations. Engaged workers work with purpose and enthusiasm, and are the ones who will drive it forward.

Employee engagement is vital to driving company success. They care more for their companies, are more customer-oriented, more team-focused, more productive, more rewarding, and less likely to be missing or leave the organization.

In a Gallup's study * of offices in more than 142 countries on the planet from 2011 through 2012, it revealed that 13 % of employees are engaged, 63 % are not engaged and 24 % are actively disengaged. In Asia, the numbers are not very far behind with East Asia having the dubious honor of have the most affordable proportion on the planet of engaged employees.

(* State of the Global Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for Business Leaders Worldwide).

Gallup categorizes the 'not engaged' as mentally disengaged from their companies and are less likely to be productive. The actively disengaged are more destructive as it is a tremendous drain on the resources for the company. Daily, these employees are hectic acting out their dissatisfaction and distress and they weaken what their engaged colleagues have accomplished.

Investing into employee's strengths creates opportunities for them to do what they love to do and what they do finest everyday. Organizations who invest in strengths have workers that are 6x more most likely to be engaged in their jobs and 3x more likely to have an exceptional quality of life.

Organizational engagement begins with supervisors and leaders who can make strengths engagement part of the organization's growth method. Our work with organizations help managers and staff members discover the talents in themselves, their teammates, and help them bridge the spaces to reach peak performance and become engaged, and in turn, construct interdependent teams. Strengths advancement and engagement drives team objectives, bonding, partnership, talent development, management development and ultimately, profitability.

START WITH TALENTS, END WITH STRENGTHS.

Do you have the opportunities to do what you do best and do what you enjoy every day? It is fairly likely your response is 'often' or perhaps 'no'.

Or have you have been attempting to advance in your life and profession by dealing with your weaknesses?

In the weakness-obsessed societies that we live in, we somehow believe that by discovering out what we are weak in and then getting to work on them, we can become great. That if we can repair exactly what is wrong with us, we can become strong.

Exactly what is natural in the diamond is comparable to the inherent skills in us. Skills are our natural and recurring patterns of habits, thought and feeling. The challenge for us is to expose that diamond in us, our talents, and know how make it shine and flourish in strengths.

People are at their best when they are able to engage their skills and construct strengths for efficiency. Start with your talents and end with strengths.

The Gallup Singapore acknowledges him as one of Asia's foremost Strengths experts in Strengths practices, training and training. Strengths advancement and engagement drives group goals, bonding, partnership, talent development, management development and ultimately, earnings.

The difficulty for us is to reveal that diamond in us, our skills, and understand how make it grow and shine in strengths.

People are at their best when they are able to engage their skills and build strengths for performance. Start with your talents and end with strengths.
Sign up to rate and review this story