Categories > TV > 10th Kingdom

Strengths Finder Singapore

by LehmanGross12 0 reviews

I come fromThailand

Category: 10th Kingdom - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-02-21 - 853 words

0Unrated

ABOUT STRENGTHSASIA

StrengthsAsia is a partner of The Gallup Organization ("Gallup") in utilizing Strengths to drive business and individual strengths towards quality through the Gallup StrengthsFinder, StrengthsQuest and StrengthsExplorer tool.

StrengthsAsia consists of top Gallup Certified Strengths coaches in Asia in the advocacy and practice of strengths-based thinking, living and performance.

We develop and deliver inspirationally transformative experiences in strengths engagement for people and companies

.

Living in Asia gives us our unique edge, experience, perspective and understanding in designing and delivering strengths-based engagement in Asian cultures.

As part of the global motion begun by Gallup, we are playing our function in Asia partnering Gallup to reach one billion people in discovering their skills and strengths through StrengthsFinder and unleashing the potential of quality in individuals.

StrengthsAsia was started by Lim Kim Pong, our principal Strengths coach. The Gallup Singapore recognizes him as one of Asia's foremost Strengths specialists in Strengths practices, coaching and training. He is likewise the very first coach in Asia to be accorded the Platinum-Certified Strengths Coach title by Gallup Singapore.

GREAT TEAMS BUILD GREAT ORGANIZATIONS.

Engaged workers are the lifeblood of organizations. Engaged workers work with function and enthusiasm, and are the ones who will drive it forward.

Worker engagement is paramount to driving company success. They care more for their organizations, are more customer-oriented, more team-focused, more productive, more successful, and less likely to be absent or leave the company.

In a Gallup's research study * of offices in more than 142 countries worldwide from 2011 through 2012, it exposed that 13 % of workers are engaged, 63 % are not engaged and 24 % are actively disengaged. In Asia, the numbers are not really far behind with East Asia having the suspicious honor of have the least expensive percentage worldwide of engaged employees.

(* State of the Global Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for Business Leaders Worldwide).

Gallup categorizes the 'not engaged' as emotionally disengaged from their organizations and are less likely to be efficient. The actively disengaged are more harmful as it is a tremendous drain on the resources for the organization. Daily, these staff members are hectic acting out their discontentment and misery and they weaken exactly what their engaged colleagues have actually accomplished.

Investing into staff member's strengths creates chances for them to do what they love to do and exactly what they do best everyday. Organizations who invest in strengths have workers that are 6x more most likely to be engaged in their tasks and 3x more most likely to have an exceptional quality of life.

Organizational engagement begins with leaders and supervisors who can make strengths engagement part of the company's development method. Our work with organizations help managers and workers uncover the talents in themselves, their colleagues, and assist them bridge the spaces to reach peak efficiency and end up being engaged, and in turn, build interdependent groups. Strengths advancement and engagement drives team objectives, bonding, partnership, talent advancement, leadership development and eventually, earnings.

START WITH TALENTS, END WITH STRENGTHS.

Do you have the opportunities to do exactly what you do best and do exactly what you enjoy every day? It is fairly likely your response is 'often' or perhaps 'no'.

Or have you have been aiming to advance in your life and career by working on your weaknesses?

In the weakness-obsessed societies that we live in, we somehow think that by finding out exactly what we are weak in and then getting to work on them, we can become fantastic. That if we can repair exactly what is wrong with us, we can become strong.

Every diamond is unique and it only shines brighter when polished. For that to take place, that diamond has to be there in the first location and you need to know how to get it polished. Any other stone or any other method will not shine in the very same way. Exactly what is inherent in the diamond is comparable to the inherent talents in us. Skills are our natural and recurring patterns of thought, habits and feeling. The obstacle for us is to reveal that diamond in us, our skills, and know how make it grow and shine in strengths.

When they are http://strengthsasia.com to engage their talents and construct strengths for performance, people are at their best. When they invest in strengths, they are happier and experience well remaining in their health, profession, wealth, neighborhood and social relationships. You are more successful when you focus on exactly what you are innately proficient at, and not what you are not excellent at. Start with your talents and end with strengths. Concentrate on what is strong and not exactly what is wrong.

The Gallup Singapore recognizes him as one of Asia's foremost Strengths experts in Strengths practices, training and training. Strengths advancement and engagement drives team objectives, bonding, collaboration, skill advancement, leadership development and eventually, profitability.

The challenge for us is to reveal that diamond in us, our talents, and understand how make it shine and thrive in strengths.

Individuals are at their finest when they are able to engage their talents and construct strengths for performance. Start with your skills and end with strengths.
Sign up to rate and review this story