Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Strengths Finder Singapore

by SolisBriggs0 0 reviews

I come fromUnited Arab Emirates

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-02-21 - 876 words

0Unrated

ABOUT STRENGTHSASIA

StrengthsAsia is a partner of The Gallup Organization ("Gallup") in using Strengths to drive business and personal strengths to quality through the Gallup StrengthsFinder, StrengthsQuest and StrengthsExplorer tool.

StrengthsAsia consists of top Gallup Certified Strengths coaches in Asia in the advocacy and practice of strengths-based thinking, living and performance.

We create and provide inspirationally transformative experiences in strengths engagement for organizations and individuals

.

Living in Asia gives us our special edge, experience, viewpoint and understanding in creating and delivering strengths-based engagement in Asian cultures.

As part of the international motion started by Gallup, we are playing our function in Asia partnering Gallup to reach one billion individuals in discovering their talents and strengths through StrengthsFinder and releasing the potential of quality in people.

StrengthsAsia wased established by Lim Kim Pong, our primary Strengths coach. The Gallup Singapore recognizes him as one of Asia's foremost Strengths experts in Strengths practices, training and training. He is also the very first coach in Asia to be accorded the Platinum-Certified Strengths Coach title by Gallup Singapore.

GREAT TEAMS BUILD GREAT ORGANIZATIONS.

Engaged employees are the lifeline of companies. Organizations enjoy these employees who can identify with and are gotten in touch with their goals. Engaged workers work with purpose and enthusiasm, and are the ones who will drive it forward. Look around you in your organization. The number of of such engaged personnel can you identify?

Staff member engagement is paramount to driving company success. They care more for their companies, are more customer-oriented, more team-focused, more efficient, more profitable, and less most likely to be missing or leave the company.

In a Gallup's research * of workplaces in more than 142 countries worldwide from 2011 through 2012, it exposed that 13 % of employees are engaged, 63 % are not engaged and 24 % are actively disengaged. In Asia, the numbers are not very far behind with East Asia having the suspicious honor of have the least expensive proportion worldwide of engaged staff members.

(* State of the Global Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for Business Leaders Worldwide).

Gallup classifies the 'not engaged' as emotionally disengaged from their companies and are less likely to be efficient. The actively disengaged are more harmful as it is an immense drain on the resources for the company. Daily, these staff members are busy acting out their discontentment and distress and they weaken exactly what their engaged co-workers have actually accomplished.

Investing into worker's strengths creates chances for them to do exactly what they enjoy to do and what they do best everyday. Organizations who invest in strengths have employees that are 6x more most likely to be engaged in their tasks and 3x more most likely to have an excellent quality of life.

Organizational engagement starts with leaders and managers who can make strengths engagement part of the organization's growth technique. Our deal with organizations help workers and supervisors uncover the talents in themselves, their teammates, and assist them bridge the spaces to reach peak efficiency and end up being engaged, and in turn, construct interdependent groups. Strengths advancement and engagement drives group goals, bonding, partnership, talent development, leadership advancement and ultimately, earnings.

START WITH TALENTS, END WITH STRENGTHS.

Do you have the chances to do what you do advisable and do exactly what you like every day? It is quite likely your answer is 'sometimes' or even 'no'.

Or have you have been attempting to advance in your life and career by dealing with your weak points?

Convention has the majority of us investing huge amounts of time and energy on our weaknesses to enhance ourselves. In the weakness-obsessed societies that we stay in, we somehow think that by discovering out exactly what we are weak in and then getting to deal with them, we can end up being fantastic. That if we can fix exactly what is wrong with us, we can end up being strong. The truth is that we neither ended up being http://strengthsasia.com nor excellent. We just end up being not so weak.

Exactly what is innate in the diamond is equivalent to the inherent talents in us. Talents are our inherent and recurring patterns of feeling, idea and behavior. The challenge for us is to expose that diamond in us, our talents, and understand how make it shine and thrive in strengths.

When they are able to engage their skills and construct strengths for efficiency, individuals are at their best. When they invest in strengths, they are happier and experience well being in their health, career, wealth, neighborhood and social relationships. You are more effective when you concentrate on exactly what you are innately great at, and not what you are bad at. Start with your talents and end with strengths. Focus on what is strong and not what is wrong.

The Gallup Singapore recognizes him as one of Asia's foremost Strengths specialists in Strengths practices, coaching and training. Strengths advancement and engagement drives team goals, bonding, collaboration, talent advancement, management advancement and eventually, success.

The challenge for us is to reveal that diamond in us, our talents, and understand how make it shine and grow in strengths.

People are at their best when they are able to engage their skills and develop strengths for performance. Start with your talents and end with strengths.
Sign up to rate and review this story