Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > You Alone

Tough

by Deathstroke 0 reviews

You are a feisty young adult who can very well handle yourself. You've been living on your own since your parents died and you've been doing fine. Until the day you met Smokescreen and the other Au...

Category: Transformers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-02-15 - Updated: 2016-02-22 - 969 words

0Unrated

Tough

You were afraid of nothing. The last time someone had tried to scare you, he ended up with a broken bloody nose. And you didn’t feel bad about it at all. You scared the kids at school and that’s the way you wanted it. You normally avoided the kids that you know you’ll lose your temper around, even though they laugh at you because you’re a girl. A part of you wanted people to like you, not fear you. But the other part shoved that thought away quickly. You were strong and you could pack a serious punch. According to you, that’s all that mattered.

Until the day you met Smokescreen. You were at work, you were the best mechanic around and it paid your bills. Someone had brought a sexy Mustang to have some engine work done on it, and you had a soft spot for sport cars. Running your fingers along the black gloss coating, you bent down to look at the engine. Letting out a long whistle, you couldn’t take your eyes off of the gorgeous piece of machinery in front of you. You haven’t seen an engine this powerful in all of your life. Taking your short sleeved shirt off, you tossed it behind you. You were skinny, but you packed a lot of muscle, especially on your upper arms and shoulders. You grabbed a crescent wrench, leaning in close to see what needed to be done.

“[Y/N]! Come out here!” your boss hollered at you. You let out an angry sigh, setting your tools down to go help your boss. Not bothering to put your shirt back on, even though you knew it drives him crazy, you headed out back behind the shop. Tossing the towel on your right shoulder, you stepped outside. You looked around, a bit angry that your boss was fussing over nothing. “Shut your stupid car up!”

“What car?” you asked, with a hint of annoyance.

He pointed towards a white, blue and red sports car with its engine still rumbling. You were confused. You drive an old Camaro, and it was black and bright blue. This car, you’ve never seen this one before in your job.

“With all due respect, sir,” you growled. “This isn’t my car. I’ve never seen it before in my life.” You pointed to your car out in the front parking lot. You narrowed your eyes, today was not the day to be accusing you of some random cars that appeared out of nowhere. But you had to admit, that car caught your eye.

Your boss grumbled under his breath, slamming the door behind him. You rolled your eyes, peering into the driver’s seat. No one was there, yet the car revved its engine. Feeling a bit creeped out, you stood few feet back from the car’s front bumper. The car moved closer to you, with no driver at all. You backed up even more, trying to understand.

“Okay, this isn’t funny,” you shouted out loud. “Come out, now!” No one responded, you only got a muffled ‘shut up’ from your boss. You rolled your eyes, looking at the car more closely. You had to admit, the car was appealing. You reached out a hand to touch the hood of the car, scared that it might electrocute you. When you hand was only a half an inch from the sleek white gloss, you quickly drew it back like someone slapped it.

“It’s okay,” a voice said. You looked around, your heart pounding.

“W…who’s there?” you asked, a quiver in your voice. You winced a little, angry that you sound like a little kid. You turned your back on the car, blushing.

“Look in behind you,” the voice replied. You heard a strange noise, followed by the sound of clanging metal. Putting your hand over your face, you couldn’t believe that you were about to turn around. When you did, you saw a rather teenagerish looking robot with the cars same color. You looked up at it. You weren’t sure if it had a gender, or if it was friendly.

“Uh…” you weren’t sure what to say. Rubbing the back of your neck, which was getting sweating, you felt somewhat awkward.

“What?” he said. So, it was a guy robot. Can this day get any weirder?

Apparently, yes.

“What’s your name?” he pried.

“[Y/N], what’s yours?” you snapped.

He reeled back as if you had slapped him right across the face. “Smokescreen. You’re a feisty one. I like you.”

You shifted your feet. “So what are you? And why are you here?”

He smiled, crouching down to look at you. “I’m an alien robot from the planet Cybertron. I and my team are here on earth to protect the humans from Decepticons. We’re called Autobots. And my leader, Optimus Prime, noticed you and wanted me to bring you back to base.”

“Why in the world would I go with some random car changing robot, apparently from another planet, whose leader I’ve never met before in all of my life?” You glared at him, putting your hands on your hips.

He laughed, transforming into his car mode. He opened his driver’s side door. “Don’t you want to be seen driving a deep throated race car?”

You were hesitant. He did look sexy in his car mode, and it would make you look good. Grumbling under your breath, you sat in the driver’s and he closed the door. Putting your seat belt on, you grabbed the steering wheel.

“Uh [Y/N], I’ll drive,” he said, backing out.

“Whatever,” you hissed. “But, I won’t say long.”
Sign up to rate and review this story