Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 22 Off to LA

by Reign_Madden 0 reviews

It's monday morning, too much effort to summerise

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-21 - 2094 words

0Unrated


A week after the phone call they guys were being flown to LA courtesy of Epic Records to have a meeting. The meeting was for them to discuss their career and obviously sign with them.

'Billy you haven't packed your toothbrush' you shout in the direction of Billy and Paul's room. The guys were leaving in a couple of hours and you were going through their suitcases to make sure they had everything.
'Joel look at your suitcase.' You cry rummaging around in the case.
'What's wrong with it?' He says looking over your shoulder.
'Well for a start most of it isn't clean, and the none of its folded.' You say emptying out the case onto the couch.
'Benji honey, don't forget to pack the antiseptic for your piercings.' You shout.
Just then Billy walks into the living, waving his toothbrush around, before putting it in his suitcase. 'I'm all packed.' He says zipping up the case and putting it in the hall.
'Good, that's what I want to hear.' You reply folding Joel's clean clothes and putting them in the case neatly.
'Joel you need two clean t-shirts, two clean boxers and a different pair of socks to replace the dirty stuff.' You say to Joel as he comes in the living room followed by Benji and Paul.
'Reign, I have a confession' Paul admits wrapping his arms around you waist and resting his head on your shoulder.
'What did you do St Paul?' you ask hugging him and rubbing his back.
'Ihaventpackedyet.' He mummers into your shoulder.
'I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.' You say.
'I said I haven't packed yet.' He repeats letting you go and looking down at his feet.
'WHAT!!' you scream, you can feel your blood pressure rising. The whole room fell silent
'OMG, code red guys, do not make any_sudden_movements.' Benji whispers to the others.
Last time you screamed like that Benji had used the last of your expensive shampoo on Ca$hdogg. The results of that evening were not pretty and Benji has a scar to prove it.
'Fuck this, every man for himself' Joel exclaims running out of the living room.
'Holy crap she looks like she gonna start frothing at the mouth.' Billy says ducking behind Benji.
'Oh dear God the flashbacks' Benji says covering his hand where you bit him last time.
'Well' you say to Paul folding your arms.
'Umm I was gonna pack but then I forgot and then Billy wanted to play computer and then Ca$hdogg wanted to play and I had to play with him coz he's a pup...' He trails off.
You take a deep breath and let it out slowly.
'Ok it's cool. Everything is going to be fine.' You say to no one in particular.
'Paul sweetie' you say clenching and unclenching your teeth. 'Lets go into the bedroom and pack your suitcase.' You say grabbing him by his ear and dragging him to the bedroom ignoring his protests of pain.

You cook and have dinner with the boys an hour before they are due to go to the airport.
'I'm going to miss you guys.' You say pushing your leftovers around your plate.
'We know how you feel, but it's only for a week.' Joel says putting his hand on yours.
'We'll be back before you know it, Reigny.' Billy says stuffing a roast potato in his mouth.
'I know, but the house is going to feel really empty, it's just gonna be me and Ca$hdogg.' You reply sadly.
Benji leans over and places a kiss on your cheek. 'Why don't you call the girls and have them come stay for a couple of days?' He suggests 'Then you won't be so lonely.'
'I already did Lisa's got too much work to do and Kara's doing over time at the strip club.' You say laughing as you say the last bit.
'Stop saying that Reign.' Joel says looking a little hurt.
'Sorry Joel' you say patting his arm.
'Ok its time to go you guys' Paul states getting up and stretching. We all got up and started to get ready to leave.

You drive them to the airport, you were so happy for them but so sad all at the same time.
They checked their suitcases in before walking around the airport. You shopped a little with them before their flight was called out over the PA system. You walked them to their gateway.
'Bye Reign. Thanks for helping me pack ' Paul says hugging you tightly.
'Bye St Paul' you say ruffling his hair.
'Bye Reigny' Billy says squeezing you
'Bye Lil' Billy.' You say quietly trying not to cry but you couldn't help it.
'Don't cry' Joel says pushing Billy out the way so he could hug you.
'I'll miss you' he says pulling away.
'I'll miss you too' you reply letting him go and wiping your eyes
The others headed for the gate leaving you alone with Benji.
'This is it' he says holding you close to him. 'I'm gonna miss you baby' he admits kissing your neck.
'I know I'm missing you already' you respond kissing his lips gently.
'We'll be back before you know it.' He says.
'I know you will' you sniff, tears spilling from your eyes.
'I'll call you as soon as we land okay.' He promises wiping the tears from your face. 'I love you Reign.' He says tilting your face so he can look in your eyes.
'I love you too.' You press your lips against his one more time savouring the feel.
You watch him walk through the gateway. You told yourself it was only seven days.

Joel's p.o.v

We'd been on the plane for about an hour. I was getting nervous, but I was still so excited. I turn in my seat and look through the gap between the chairs. Billy has his eyes closed and is listening to music and Paul is watching an in-flight movie.
I turn back in my seat and glance at Benji as he flips through a magazine.
'What are we supposed to say when we get there?' I ask.
'I dunno bro, they'll probably ask us question and we'll just answer them.' He replies
'Are you nervous Benj?'
'Yeah a little' he admitted 'It's just I want this so bad you know I'm scared we might blow it somehow.'
'Don't jinx us man, we're not gonna blow it. All we have to do is read a contact and sign it how hard can that be.' I say feeling a little better.
'Do you really think we can record our album in a week?'
'Yeah 'course we've played the songs like a hundred times each, a weeks all we need.' Benji says
About 7 hours later we arrived at the LAX. There was a limo waiting to take us to a hotel. The meeting wasn't scheduled till tomorrow
'I could get used to this' Paul confesses settling into the limo.
'I second that' Benji says feeling the leather seats.
'You okay Lil' Billy' I ask he looked paler then usual. 'Yeah I'm cool, just a little overwhelmed that's all.' He admits.

We got to the hotel and it was amazing, I'd never seen anything like it. Our rooms were huge, and they connected so we could walk from one room to another.
'Lifestyles of the rich and the famous.' Paul says jumping on the bed.
'This view is amazing' Billy says walking out onto the balcony.
'Fuck the view I'm hungry' Benji says patting his stomach 'room service or restaurant?' he asks looking at each of us.
We agreed on room service since the record company was paying for it.
'I gotta call Kara.' I say rolling off the bed, my stomach aching from the amount of food I ate.
'Argh! Crap I was suppose to phone Reign' Benji cries leaping to the phone before I could get there. 'Two minutes dude. I promise' he said dialling our home number.

Normal p.ov

As you pulled up outside your apartment, a girl came running towards your car. It took you a second to realise who it was. You cut the engine and jump out.
'Lisa omg what are you doing here?' you cry hugging her.
'I finally finished all my college work and decided I needed a break.' She answeres.
'How did you get here?' You say letting her go.
'I got the bus here, it was not nice.'
'If you told me, I would have come to get you.' You say leading her to the front door of your building.
'I know but I wanted to surprise you.' She says pushing you through the door.
You take the lift to the second floor where your apartment is.
'Wow this place is real nice' she said taking her shoes off and walking into the living room.
'So the boys are gone huh?' she said sitting down on the couch.
'Yep, I missed them before they even left.' You say laughing.
Just then Ca$hdogg came into the living room and nuzzled your leg.
'Hey there boy, you miss your daddy huh.' You say petting his head.
'So this is the famous Ca$hdogg' Lisa says calling him over.
'Yep that's the love of Benji's life' you say sighing. You watch her stroke Ca$hdogg for a while.
'Lets go out, lets go to a bar or a club or something.' Lisa says sitting bolt upright.
'Yeah I haven't been out in a while, but we can't leave till Benji calls.'
'That's cool because I wanna talk to Paul.' She nods in agreement.

You give Lisa a tour of the apartment, before ending up in you and Benji's room.
'What's it like living with the guys?' Lisa asks, opening your closet and looking through your clothes.
'It's like having 4 sons.' You say laughing.
'C'mon seriously.' She said pulling out a top, making a face ans shoving it back on to the rail.
'I love it, it's like constant security, I'm never lonely or bored. It's amazing being able to wake up to Benji each morning; he's here for me 24/7, they all are especially Joel.'
She throws a top at you for you to try on.
'You know I always thought you and Joel would've gotten together.' Lisa says pulling off her top and trying on a dress.
'I think everyone thought that' you reply glancing at your reflection in the mirror. 'But Benji's the twin for me' you say.
'I'll get that' you say reaching for the phone, as it rang loudly on the dresser.
'Hello'
'Hey baby, how's it going?' The voice on the other end asks
'Benji, hi' you say excitedly 'everything's great, how's it going for you?'
'It amazing Reign, we're in a beautiful hotel in LA and get this, we drove here in a limo.'
'Wow' you say laughing at how excited he sounds ' I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.'
'Do you know what I'm doing right now?' Benji asks
'Nope what are you doing?'
'I'm sitting on the edge of the biggest and most comfortable bed in the world and I'm thinking of 1000 dirty things I would do to you if you were here,' he says sexily
'Really, what kind of things?' you ask grinning
'All kind of things, especially the thing where I stroke...'
'Benji shut the hell up dude, I don't wanna hear that shit.' You hear Joel scream in the background.
'Oops my bad, I forgot you were in here' you hear Benji apologising. 'Do you wanna speak to Reign?' he asks Joel.
'Not now I don't, I got images of you to in my head,' he replies.
'Joel says hi' Benji says coming back onto the line. 'Look honey I gotta go, speak to you later, I love you.'
'I love you too, is Paul there?' you inquire.
'Yeah he is, why?' Benji asks
'Because Lisa's here and she wants to talk to him.' I answer
'She is? HI LISA' Benji hollers down the phone
'Ouch honey she can't hear you' you say transferring the phone from your left to your right ear.
'Sorry baby' he says laughing 'I'll get Paul.'
After Lisa hangs up from talking to Paul, you both get ready to go out.
You end up at a club called Chase, the music was awesome so was the atmosphere.
You ended up getting completely drunk to the point where you can hardly talk, that's when you and Lisa decided to call it a night.
Sign up to rate and review this story