Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > if your not the one

if your not the one

by MCRsDarkGothicAngel 0 reviews

yeah...this story is based off the song "if yiour the one" by daivd beingfield!!! their is sex adn its yaoi!!! oh and i8 hate anzu soooo she will get hurt alot sorry don't like don't read its my fi...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi, Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-21 - 348 words

-1TrainWreck
yugi sat on his bed tears gently falling down his already flushed cheeks. "why can't he love me like he love that bitch Anzu??" Anzu had suddenly kissed Yami when they had been out and Joey had noticed Yugis sad, Tear streaked face as Yami went along with it. Yugi had stood up, smacked Yami across the face and ran out of the reaturaunt. now he sat on his bed crying and wondering how could yami do this....
if you not the one then y does my soul feel glad today, if your not the one the my does my hand fit yours this way, if your not mine then y does your heart return my calls, if you are not mine would i have the streangth to stand at all,i never know what the furture bring but i know your here with me now,
yugi sat there listening to that part of the song before turning it off...
suddenly the door to his room opened and joey, triston malik mako mia yami and tea (who were arm an arm) walked in. joey sat by yugi and asked what was wrong. yugi just stared at tea who was kissing yami and yami kissed her the way he used to kiss him....yugi suddenly got up and kicked anzu in the stomach and punch her i9n the face.."YUGI" screamed yami. yami grabbed yugi and pushed him againest the wall...yugi's feet were dangling up off the floor and he was having a hard time breathing..."DON'T U EVER DO THAT AGIN OR ELSE I WILOL KNOCK U OUT" and with that yhe smacked his once aibou across the face and thre3w him down on the floor. yugi looked at joey with red eyes and ran out of then room....joey ran after him....ryou who had just came in the room did too.....yugi ran out into the road and stopped dead when suddenly and car came speeding at him....yugi put his arms up to his face waiting for the impact of the car....
Sign up to rate and review this story