Categories > Original > Fantasy > World Of magic Crafters

World Of magic Crafters

by Savski 0 reviews

Mickey gets kidnapped. By Diana Gnorc. Who is she? The meanest of the mean in the world of Magic Crafters. Now, Mickey's boyfriend must fight to get her back. But not to worry, he has the help of J...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-22 - 219 words

0Unrated
A/N: Yes, I have a crush on Andy Dick......I am ashamed. So uh, don't let it effect the story. TT_TT

Chapter One

Andy Dick was gonna have a romantic evening with his girlfriend, Mickey Hewitt. He had left the bedroom to get some wine. He came back in and instead of seeing Mickey, he saw nothing.

"Mickey?" he asked and went over to her side of the bed.

She wasn't on the floor. Then, from the corner of his eye, he saw a glow, he spun around and saw a glowing ball. He looked closer at it. It was a pixie!

"Why dontcha take a picture?" it asked meanly. "It'll last longer!"

"Who-what," is all Andy could say.

"I'm Joise," she said. "And I'm here to help you get Mickey back!"

"Excuse me?" asked Andy. "Get her back?"

"Yeah, Diana Gnorc kidnapped her!" said Joise.

"Who?"

"Diana Gnorc!"

"Who?"

"Don't tell me you haven't heard of Diana Gnorc!" sighed Joise.

"Sorry," said Andy. "I haven't."

"Good lord!" said Joise. "She's the meanest of the meanest in our world!"

"World?" asked Andy. "What are you, from Venus?"

"No, there's an alternet universe!" said Joise. "It's called Magic Crafters!"

"Magic Crafters?" asked Andy.

"Yes!" said Joise. "Come on!"

Joise pulled him down into the floor and they dissappeard.
Sign up to rate and review this story