Categories > Original > Drama > Why Does This Exist?

Vote 4 Pussi

by nerdvodka 0 reviews

Ye boi

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2016-03-15 - 597 words

0Unrated
      "Hey, bitches. Are you guys voting for me for spring fling queen?" Hannah sat down with her lunch, smiling cockily. 
        "I'm voting for Julie" Makena stated, wrapping her leg around Julie's shoulders and pulling her closer. "After all she is my d8 m8" 
        "What about you tho Josh" Hannah said. 
         "I duneno." He shrugged. "Maybe I'll vote for Mary." He said. 
          "I'm not even running you faggot." Mary said, pizza rolls sliding out of her mouth. 
          "BUT MARY I LVOE YOU" He screeched. 
           "What did you say?" Mary asked, pulling a pizza roll out of her ear. Hannah nudged Mary. "Oh yeah, I'm voting for Hannah." She said. 
           "Why aren't you voting for me?" Julie asked. 
           "bcus" Mary said, avoiding eye contact. 
            "You know what?" Hannah stood up, slamming her fists on the table. "That's it! Everyone better choose sides now. You can either vote for ME, the friend you've known for years or JULIE the bitch who just waltzed in one day and stole my life." 
            "Well, I guess I'll vote for Hannah too." Josh said, glancing at Mary. 
            "I'm voting 4 memes." Luke said. 
             "Fuck off Luke." Ari replied, punching him in the stomach. 
             "Yeah, kill yourself Luke." Makena added. 
             "Well I'M VOTING FOR JULIE" Crystal screamed. 
             "Imma vote for Hannah. Just cause I don't really kno Julie" Ari shrugged. 
             "You KNOW WHAT?" Hannah shouted. "FUCK YOU GUYS." She flipped the table, killing all of her friends and stormed off. 

               Later in English Ms. Bitchelder made everyone write an argumentative essay on why Julie or Hannah should win. Of course nobody actually did it. Ari turned around in her seat, looking at Makena and Julie. "hai bb" She said to Maknea. 
             "hi" Makena replied, stuffing her paper into her mouth.
             "So like, what's Hannah's deal?" She asked spreading her legs around the chair. Crystal stared intensely from a distance, licking her eyebrow. 
            "She's just jealous of dis pussi" Julie explained. 
            "Shut the fuck up, nobody was asking you." Hannah said. She now sat behind Makena because the guy who used to sit back there was killed to satisfy the hunger of Luke's frog family. 
             "Fuck you, ugly ass slut" Julie said, turning to face Hannah. 
              "At least I have an ass." Hannah said. 
              "At least I have a clit." Julie said, referring to the injury she had caused. 
              "TAKE THAT BACK YOU BITCH" Hannah pulled out a seven foot dildo. 
              "NEVER." Julie screamed taking out a bag of three inch dildos. 
              "FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT." Crystal shouted. Hannah swung her dildo, smacking Julie hard in the face. Though her nose was bleeding, Julie stayed standing, pulling out handfulls of baby dildos and throwing them at Hannah, bombarding her with dick. 
               "AT LEAST I HAVE MAKENA." Julie said, wiping blood from her nose.
               "YOU BITCH. " Hannah screamed, swinging the 7 foot dildo at Julie's face so hard that she passed out. Julie ended up in the nurse's office later that afternoon. 

               "Why the fuck would you do that to my girlfriend!?" Makena said to Hannah. "Why do you think I would ever take you back after this!?" Makena said. 
                "Because you're gay for me." Hannah said. 
                "Tru" Makena nodded. 
                
                 After the final bell had rang, Hannah grabbed Mary and the two of them went around, plastering posters on the school walls. They didn't have tape so they used the pizza sauce from Mary's fingers to put them there. "WHY VOTE 4 GRADE D PUSSI WHEN U CAN VOTE 4 GRADE A PUSSI" One of the posters said. "HANNAH M. 4 PREZ." said another one. Mary and Hannah spent all afternoon doing this. 
Sign up to rate and review this story