Categories > Original > Drama

Let You Down

by haitoku 0 reviews

[Mariachi Radio] Kaleb wonders why he does what he does.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 201 words - Complete

0Unrated
Warning: Non-graphic sex.

For a long time, now, Kaleb Chandrakant has harbored feelings for his best friend, Artemio. He isn't exactly sure why. Although he's never been particularly concerned with what sexual category he fits into, he does wonder, 'Why him, of all people?'

Artemio carries himself with a strange sort of grace, and he thinks that that must be it. It must be the fact that, of all of his male friends, Artemio is the most demure and vocally reserved of the lot, even though most people wouldn't think so, to look at him: tattoos peeking out from beneath his sleeves and collar, strange piercings, and half-bleached hair.

Most of all, though, he simply enjoys spending time with the other man. They think alike despite their vastly different personalities, and they always manage to find a way to make their somewhat inconsistend interests correlate with one another.

He supposes that's why he's doing this, as he watches Sophia's body move beneath his own, her warmth enveloping him. He supposes that this is his way of reaching out for something he can never have - getting to him through her - and he's never felt more selfish and ashamed in his entire life.
Sign up to rate and review this story