Categories > Original > Drama

Hayden Miller

by Fandomlover2233 0 reviews

Hiccup Haddock, now disowned by his father, Stoick the Vast, has had it. He's gone. Ran away, and by the worst fate, he fell into a portal to another world. Our world. Getting a job as an actor, he...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-04-05 - Updated: 2016-04-05 - 195 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1- Intro…

"You're not my son."

The words hit Hiccup like a brick, sucking the air out of his lungs.

True, he knew his father would be angry, furious even. But disowning him? Never did the thought cease to cross his mind.

As Stoick stormed out, the boy gulped back the lump in his throat. The lump that had held every emotion for too long.

Pain, grief, anger, everything.

Clearing his throat, Hiccup stood up, Wiping his hands on his shirt.

"You're right," Hiccup wiped a tear that had snuck out from his eye. "I'm not."
____________________________________
During Hiccup's hunt for his beloved dragon, a glowing portal caught the eye of Hiccup.

Being the curious teen he was, Hiccup stepped closer.

As in most situations Hiccup found himself in, all hell broke lose.

His body slipped from under him and fell into the portal.

And this is how it all began, the day hiccup found his job.

His new life.

They way he lived.

This is how he became Hayden Miller.

The character he would portray and play.

Hello! So, this will get better. This is mostly just a little teaser. Oops...
Sign up to rate and review this story