Categories > Original > Drama > Cloud Chaser

Chapter 6 Part 2

by mailn 0 reviews

...

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-04-09 - 232 words

0Unrated
Jay's P.O.V.

The lunch room was crowded. I could see a few kids getting bullied or their lunch money, even.
"Wow," Lilly gasped. "This place is crowded!"
"I know, right!" Garroth responded.
"Meh," I said. "It was more crowded at Eagle's Talon Prep."
"Wait, you went to Eagle's Talon Prep?!" Lilly exclaimed. "The rival school?!"
"Yeah," I sighed. "Let's just go sit down." I placed down my lunch tray at an empty table when someone approached Garroth.
"Hi Garroth," said Carrie. "Do you and your friends want to sit over here with me and my friends?"
"Uh, sure?" Garroth replied and Lilly, himself, and I took our lunch trays over to their table.
"Since when were you friends with her?" I heard Lilly whispered to him.
"Since we were assigned a history project together," Garroth answered
"So," Carrie said. "Since you're already coming over today Garroth to work on our history report, would your friends like to as well."
"Sure," Lilly said. I nodded my head to Carrie.
"Perfect!" she said. "That'll be fun!"
Then someone came up behind Carrie. "Hey Carrie," Thomas said. "You know there's no room here, right?"
"Wait, really?" asked Carrie. "I legitimately didn't know!"
"You always say legitimately when you did it on purposes," he muttered, stalking away.
Then the bell rang.
"See you guys tonight!" Carrie called over her shoulder as she walked off.
Sign up to rate and review this story