Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > The Fifth Xiaolin Dragon

Chapter Six: Double Trouble

by Dragon-of-Light 0 reviews

Chapter Six: Another Sheng Gong Wu being activated, another Xiaolin Showdown between the the Young Monks and anyone on the Heylinside. Which member of the Heylinside will fight against the monks? B...

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor - Characters: Clay,Dojo,Kimiko,Omi,Raimundo,Tubbimura - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2009-01-02 - 3496 words

0Unrated
Chapter Six: Double Trouble

Aly gasped and woke up with a cold sweat. She stood up and wiped it off her forehead with her hand. She looked at her clock and it said 12:00 am.

It's midnight?! Aly thought.

She sighed in stress. This was the 6th time this week since she started having that same dream.

Aly: "I wonder who those people were."

Amber's head pops out of the covers.

Amber: "Aly? Do you know what time it is? Some people are trying to sleep."

Aly: "Sorry, I couldn't sleep."

Amber: "You should at least get 40 winks. Remember we have training tomorrow, I mean today. Good night."

Amber goes back to bed.

Aly: "Night Amber."

She lies down on her mat and falls asleep.

~~Training Field~~

The young monks were training with one of the Sheng Gong Wu; Sweet Baby Among Us. They've been dodging the baby's diaper missiles successfully, but Aly was so tired she's been mostly yawning and trying to keep her eyes open throughout the training session. Sweet Baby Among Us was about to slam her with its big hand.

Raimundo, Omi, Clay, & Kimiko: "ALY!"

Aly: "Huh?

Clay grabbed his rope and lassoed her. He yanked her away before Sweet Baby Among Us attacked. They grabbed her before she fell. The Sweet Baby Among Us Sheng Gong Wu shrank down to it's normal size.

Clay: "You alright Aly?"

Aly: "Yeah I am fine. What happened?"

Raimundo: "You've almost become a Xioalin pancake! That's what's up."

Aly: "Sorry."

Kimiko: "Are you sure you're alright?"

Omi: "You seem to be sleepy this week."

Clay: "I think we all could use a break."

The young monks headed toward an Asian style gazebo and sat down. Dojo has the tea ready and gives each of them a cup.

Dojo: "How was training?"

He asked as he pours each cup.

Aly: "It was okay if don't count me almost being crushed."

Dojo: "That's ni...what?!"

Omi: "Aly, something is bothering you, and as your friends we want to know what's going on."

Aly: "Okay, I've been having this weird dream for the past eight days. Remember that old temple underground?"

Kimiko: "Yeah, what about it?"

Aly: Well, I dreampt I was in a misty mountain range, and there was a staircase leading up toward it, it looked like the one underground, but it was more like a palace. And there was this guy; he looked a little bit like Omi, but he was older; he had yellow skin, a black Asian shirt, white pants, and black shoes."

Omi: "YOU'VE MET GRAND MASTER DASHI IN YOUR DREAM?!"

Clay covered Omi's mouth with his hand.

Clay: "So what happened next?"

Rai: "Yeah, don't leave us hanging girl."

Aly: "Well, I asked him where I was, but he said the question I should be asking is why I'm here. And then this girl appeared out of nowhere; she had short black hair, same length as mine, a white robe, and a mask that covered her entire face, and it had a green and pink ying-yang pebbles on the forehead."

Rai: "Sounds like something Kimiko would wear."

He laughs and Kimiko punches his arm.

Rai: "Ow!"

Aly: "But that's all I can remember."

Kimiko: "There must be a reason why you kept having the same dream."

Dojo: "Yeah, maybe you're just stressed in."

Aly: "I don't think so, to me; it sounded like someone was contacting me."

Omi: "What does this dream of yours mean?"

Rai: "I heard the mood of the dream is more important than the meaning. Aly what was your strongest emotion in the middle of your dream?"

Aly: "I felt like I know that girl, but I never met her before."

Omi: "How strange."

Clay: "When did you start having this dream?"

Aly: "I guess it was the day we found that temple."

Kimiko: "I wonder if that ghost we saw was the girl from your dream."

Rai: "How can you be sure? We didn't actually see what she looked like."

Dojo: "At least that ghost is better looking than Wuya when she was a ghost."

Dojo laughs out loud.

Aly: "I want to take a look at that book."

Kimiko: "We might as well; I would like to know more about that battle 1500 years ago."

Rai: "No way, Master Fung said it must be kept safe. Besides we can't read it remember?"

Omi: "Still, we should take a quick look."

The young monks headed over to the scroll room where the book is hidden.


~~Xiaolin Temple/Reading Room~~

The young monks entered the reading room. Omi removed the stone tile and pulled out the black and gold book. They all looked at it with awe as Omi sets it on the table.

Clay: "That book still gives me the willies."

Kimiko: "We better get started."

Dojo: "Um, guys there's something about that book you should know."

Omi was about to open the book but somehow he couldn't.

Omi: "It won't open."

Dojo: "That's what I was going to tell you, Master Fung wanted to take a look at this book, but for some reason he can't."

Kimiko: "Is it a fake?"

Aly picked it up and puts it back down.

Aly: "I dunno. It looks real enough."

Clay: "It must have a lock."

Rai: "Relax guys, I got this one covered."

Raimundo pulls out a metallic wire.

Omi: "What are you going to do with that?"

Rai: "I'm going to pick the lock with it, just give me 2 sec..."

He paused.

Aly: "What's wrong Rai?"

Rai: "There's no lock on it."

Clay: "That's weird."

Dojo: "I thought there was something odd with that book."

Kimiko: "Maybe it works like the Puzzle Box, you know, the one Wuya was trapped in?"

Omi: "Yes! Maybe it will open when it needs to. Or if someone needs to open it the most."

Dojo begins to shiver, and starts to get hives.

Dojo: "Sorry to interrupt the Sherlock Holmes moment, but I have a 6.5 Sheng Gong Wu alert!"

[Scene cuts to Ancient Scroll of the Sheng Gong Wu.]

Kimiko: "The Ninja Sash, it gives the user a duplicate of him/herself."

The scroll shows the character putting on the sash and turns into more than nine duplicates.

Clay: "I don't know why, but it has the same abilities as the Ring of the Nine Dragons and the Shadow Slicer."

Omi: "We must hurry! Quick to the vault!"

The young monks head over to the vault, grabbed some Wu, and rode on Dojo to the lacation of the Ninja Sash. ((The guys are wearing their signature clothes, Kimiko is wearing a brown cotton hat, a light brown shirt that has a white peace sign on it, a pair of red shorts, leopard grey colored stockings, and a pair of black boots. Aly is wearing a green army jacket over her outfit.)) A couple of hours passed; they were flying over South Korea.

Aly: "Oh! So cool!"

Dojo: "I'm glad you're enjoying the sites Aly."

Aly: "What can I say, I love traveling."

They flew down and landed somewhere in the forest of Damyang, South Korea.

Aly: "So where did you hide the Ninja sash?"

Dojo: "I hid it somewhere in this area."

Rai: "Gee, that's helpful."

He said sarcastically.

Kimiko: "Comon, how hard could it be to find a yellow sash with a red pendant around here?"

Omi has already started to look around for it. Suddenly Amber's head pops out of Aly's pouch.

Omi: "Amber? What are you doing here?"

Amber: "Well, I thought I tag along with you guys today."

Clay: "We could use some extra help on finding this sash."

Aly: "Then we better get started."

Everyone started looking around for the ninja sash, but then Dojo started to hiccup like crazy.

Amber: "What's wrong Dojo?"

Dojo: "Oh gr...hic....eat, first the...hic...hives...hic...now the...hic...hiccups too. Another Sheng Gong Wu has been activated."

Rai: "What does the ancient scroll say?"

Aly pulls out the scroll and reads it out loud.

Aly: It's /The Horde of Haiku/ - A scanner-like Shen Gong Wu that can translate any language or symbol.

Clay sees something yellow tied to a bamboo tree.

Clay: "Either the sun is playing with my head or that's the ninja sash!"

Aly: "But what about the Horde of Haiku?"

Dojo: "It's underneath that bush."

He points to a bush near the river; Aly Tanner ran toward it and grabbed the Horde of Haiku. At the same time Kimiko climbed up the bamboo tree to get the Ninja Sash. But then; Jack Spicer entered the scene, along with his so called army of jack-bots.

Jack Spicer: "Hand over the wu and no one gets hurt!"

Omi: "No way Jack Spicer! If you want to the Sheng Gong Wu, you would have to go through us!"

Jack Spicer: "JACK BOTS! ATTACK!"

The Jack bots did the same old attack formation as always. The Xiaolin Warriors got their Wudai weapons out, Aly Tanner pulled out what looks like a scorpion gauntlet like item.

This may come in handy. She thought as she places it on her hand.

She sees a large shadow looms over her. Aly turns around and sees a sumo ninja wearing a black ninja suit. She freaks out and screams.

Aly: "Ahhhhhhh! Who are you?!"

The other young monks turned around to see what's going on; Raimundo recognized the ninja.

Rai: "What are you doing here Tubbimura?!"

Tubbimura: "I'm here to claim a Sheng Gong Wu, hai."

Aly backed away from the sumo ninja with the Horde of Haiku in her hand.

Aly: "You're not getting this Sheng Gong Wu, you over sized prune one!"

Jack Spicer: "OVER SIZED PRUNE?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a good one! HAHAHAHA!"

Kimiko: "Over sized prune?"

She said as she landed on the ground after retrieving the Ninja Sash.

Aly: "Sorry, it was the first thing that popped out of my head."

Tubbimura: "Grrrrr, you will pay for that insult Dragon of Light, hai."

Aly: "Do you have to say 'hai' at each end of the sentence? It's pretty annoying."

Clay: "I have to agree with her on this one."

Jack Spicer: "Enough talk!"

He snapped his fingers and a several more Jack bot appeared.

Jack Spicer: "You all are going down!"

Aly: "For an evil boy genius; I don't see much of the genius or the evil. I don't even see much of the boy."

The young monks snickered.

Jack Spicer: "You're toast. JACK BOTS! ATTACK!"

The jack bots and Tubbimura launched at the same time.

Omi: "What should we do?"

Rai: "Clay, take down Tubbimura, we'll handle the bots."

Clay: "Gotcha."

Everyone jumped into battle.

Clay: "Longhorn Taurus-Big Bang Meteorang-Earth!"

He threw the Big Bang Meteorang at Tubbimura to distract him. It multiplied into ten. Tubbimura swung his sword around like crazy. Eveeryone else fought Jack and his robots.

Kimiko: "Cat's Eye Draco-Arrow Sparrow-Fire!"

Omi: "Kaijin Charm-Shimo Staff-Water!"

Rai: "Crest of the Condor-Blade of the Nebula-Wind!"

Aly: "Light!"

Aly uses her own skills to kick the bots butts and finished it off with a little Karate-break dance fusion. After it was over, Omi got bugged-eyed when they saw it.

Omi: "Aly! That was most amazing! Where did you learn that move?"

Aly: "From my dad, he was also a break dancing champion during the 80's."

Omi: "Aly, you must teach me that move!"

Aly: "I'll show you later, right now we've got some juvinille delinquints to exploit!"

Rai: "Girl, you are a major bookworm."

Jack grabbed the Ninja Sash from Kimiko and ran off.

Kimiko: "Hey! Give that back!"

Jack Spicer: "You snooze, you lose!"

Tubbimura grabbed the Horde of Haiku from Aly while they weren't looking. Aly noticed, but he ran off before she could catch him. She turned around and yelled;

Aly: "Hey! He's getting away with the Horde of Haiku!"

She ran after him.

Kimiko: "Aly wait!"

Omi: "I'll go help her, you guys take care of Jack."

Omi followed Aly.

Jack Spicer: "Don't bother taking me down Xiaolin Losers, I have a secret weapon."

Clay: "Let me guess, it's a robot."

Jack Spicer: "Wrong!"

He pulled out the talisman he stole from the underground temple. It's hanging from his neck.

Kimiko: "A jade talisman?"

Rai: "That's so stupid, how can that bling bling be a secret weapon?"

Jack Spicer: "This little bling bling was used to protect something in the undergound temple. So obviously it will protect me from harm. You might as well give up!"

Dojo whispers to the young monks.

Dojo: "I'm guessing he doesn't know about the book."

Rai: "You think?"

Jack Spicer: "Hello! Aren't you even going to try to..."

Kimiko: "Wudai Mars-Fire!"

Kimiko cutted him off by jumping into the air and kicking his hand causing him to let go the Ninja Sash. Clay caught with his lasso.

Clay: "I got it! Now we can catch up with Aly and Omi!"

Unfortunately, one of Jack Spicer's robot pushed him and grabbed the sash.

Jack Spicer: "Jack bot! Bring me the wu!"

But before Jack bot could hand it to him, Raimundo side kicked it and the sash flew into the air.

Rai: "Shoku-Wind!"

He flew up to grab it, and so did Jack. They both grabbed it at the same time.

Rai: "Jack, I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown!"

Jack Spicer: "You're on! My Jet bootsu against you're Fancy Feet. What's the challenge?"

Rai: "The game will be; who can catch whom first."

Jack Spicer & Rai: "LET'S GO! XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!"

The trees grew taller and the entire part of the forst turned into a labyrinth. Raimundo, Kimiko, and Clay got into their armor.

Jack Spicer & Rai: "GONG YI TEMPAI!"

Jack Spicer: "Jet bootsu!"

He flew away.

Rai: "Fancy Feet!"

Raimundo ran after him super fast trying to catch him.

Dojo: "Hey, where's Amber?"

Meanwhile

Aly was in hot pursuit of hunting down Tubbimura. He stopped and so did she. They both stood away from eachother and had a staredown.

Tubbimura: "You've got a lot of nerve to follow me Dragon of Light."

Aly: "I told you my name is Aly Tanner! And why are you so interested in the Horde of Haiku?"

Tubbimura: "It's for a client, and that's all you need to know! Pants in the Pants!"

He lifted the lid and a colony of ants jumped up and aimed at Aly. She held out her arm with the scropian like Sheng Gong Wu on the back of her hand.

Aly: "Emperor Scorpian! Ants in the Pants! Attack Tubbimura!"

The ants turned around and aimed at Tubbimura.

Tubbimura: "Ahhhhhh!"

The ants attacked him and Tubbimura scratches like crazy and dropped the Ants in Pants and the Horde of Haiku. Aly grabs them while he was distracted and ran off.

Tubbimura: "You shall pay for that! Ouch!"

He jumps into the air, hangs on a tree branch, and swung far enough to crush her. Just when Aly thought she was a goner, Omi showed up in time to save her.

Omi:"Flying Monkey Strike!"

He knocked out Tubbimura so hard, he slammed into a tree. Omi landed and his feet like a cat.

Aly: "Thanks Omi, that was so cool."

Omi: "Aw, that was...how you say...no big deal."

Aly giggles and hugs Omi.

Aly: "You're so sweet lil bro. Oh, you mind of I call you that do you?"

Omi: "Not at all."

Amber appears out of nowhere.

Amber: "Aly! Omi! I've been looking for you two. There's a Xiaolin Showdown going on between Jack and Raimundo."

Omi: "We must hurry!"

They were going to head back, but Tubbimura grabbed Amber and she screamed.

Amber: "Ahhhhhh!"

Tubbimura: "Not so fast! Unless you want your little dragon friend to perish."

Aly and Omi turned around and were shocked! Tubbimura was holding Amber in one hand and held a sword close to her neck. Aly became both upset and scared.

Aly: "Let her go!"

Tubbimura: "I will, if you give me the Horde of Haiku."

Omi: "Forget it Tubbimura! Tornado strike..."

He got cut off by Aly.

Aly: "Omi, don't!"

Omi: "Why?"

Aly pointed at Amber's head being too close to the blade and when Omi looked, he understood why.

Tubbimura: "So what's it going to be?"

They were really in a pickle now.


Back at the Xiaolin Showdown


Things are heating up! Raimundo darted from tree to tree just to catch up with Jack.

Kimiko: "Comon Rai!"

Clay: "Get that no good varmit!"

Jack Spicer: "Run, run as fast as you can, but you'll never catch me because I'm the Jack man baby!"

He said as he flew. Raimundo jumped into the air super high. Jack tried to see where he went but hr got blinded by the sun. He stopped for a moment until the spots in Jack's eyes dissappear. He looked ahead, and Raimundo grabbed his arm.

Rai: "Gotcha!"

Jack Spicer: "Aw man!"

The landscape went back to an ordinary forest. The Ninja Sash, the Fancy Feet, and the Jetbootsu appeared in Raimundo's hands. Jack Spicer sat on the ground pouting. Clay, Kimiko, and Dojo cheered.

Clay: "That was clever Raimundo."

Kimiko: "Yeah, I can't believe Jack was so stupid to look up and get blinded by the sun's rays."

Dojo: "Too bad Aly and Omi weren't here."

Rai: "Yeah."

If that Tubbimura haven't grabbed that Wu, Aly would've seen me in action and be really impressed. Nah, she's not shallow, Aly is a sweet girl. Raimundo thought as he looked at the Sheng Gong Wu he earned from his Xiaolin Showdown. He suddenly sees Aly, Omi, and Amber appearing out of the bushes.

Dojo: "Hey guys, you should've seen the showdown!"

Kimiko: "It was both cool and funny!"

Clay: "Especially the funny part."

Raimundo noticed the sad look in their faces.

Rai: "What's wrong yo?"

Aly: "I lost the Horde of Haiku."

Omi: "She didn't lost it in the Showdown, Aly was able to get it back, but that Tubbimura had a nerve to use Amber as a hostage!"

Amber: "His blade was this close!"

She said as she points to her neck.

Rai: "What?"

Kimiko: "No way!"

Clay: "That Tubbimura is a coward!"

Dojo: "What a monster, harming an innocent dragon! Ooo when I get my claws on him..."

Aly: "I had no choice but to give them the Sheng Gong Wu in order to save Amber. I'm so sorry."

Kimiko: "Don't say that Aly."

Omi: "You did an honorable deed."

Rai: "We would've done the same thing if we were in your shoes."

Clay: "But what I don't get is, why would Tubbimura just want the Horde of Haiku?"

The young monks were perplexed.


Jack Spicer's Lair

Jack Spicer entered his lair, and flopped on the couch.

Jack Spicer: "This is so unfair!"

He stared at the Jade Talisman with an unsatisifed look on his face.

Jack Spicer: "This stupid talisman didn't do anything!"

He threw it to the ground. Jack heard his mother calling.

"Jack! I thought I told you to take out the trash!"

Jack Spicer: "Alright, I'll do it! Grrrr, this is the worst day of my life!"

He walked away pouting and grumbling. After he left a mysterious shadow loomed over the talisman, and it vanished in a flash.

[Fade to black]


Xiaolin Temple

The young monks were sitting down at the table in the reading room, looking at the /Draco Mysterium/.

Omi: "Now that Tubbimura has the Horde of Haiku, there's no way we'll figure out what these inscriptions mean."

Rai: "Or figure out how to open it."

Clay: "At least we have the Ninja Sash."

Kimiko: "It's too bad there isn't a website version of it, hacking it would be easy."

Omi: "This book is leaving us in suspenders."

Rai: "That's not even close."

The room suddenly became dark and the book glowed. The young monks starred in awe. The book slowly opened by itself and stopped glowing.

Rai: "Dude! That was off the hook!"

They looked at the pages of the book, it had the same writing as the scriptions in the underground temple.

Kimiko: "I can't read this."

Clay: "Neither of us can."

Rai: "At least there are some pictures."

Aly looked at them carefully.

Aly: "I'm guessing this must be the battle Master Fung told us about before. And I'm also guessing that ugly looking monster is the Heylin King and the people in those cloaks must be the Mystics. If we had that Horde of Haiku, maybe we would've figure out what it says."

Rai: "I'm more concerned about this Heylin King dude."

Omi: "Let's worry about that later, right now we should be doing our chores."

Raimundo, Aly, Clay and Kimiko: "Right."

The monks hid the book and walked out of the room. Raimundo stood in front the doorway and looked back. What made that book open by itself? He thought and walked away, to catch up with his friends.









Sign up to rate and review this story