Categories > Original > Drama > Why Does This Exist?

Hannah in Wonderland

by nerdvodka 0 reviews

Hannah finds herself in someplace magical.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-04-23 - 1480 words

0Unrated
"I can't believe you convince me to do this...." Hannah let out a deep sigh, looking down at the frilly blue dress she was wearing.
"Oh, come on! It's fun!" Mary said, setting down a small teacup on a glass plate. The two of them were sitting in the garden that Mary for some reason had, having a little teaparty. The idea was Mary's of course.
"I don't see how fun drinking iced tea out of small plastic cups in your garden can get." Hannah rolled her eyes. "Also there's too many damn bees out here."
"I'm gonna get some pizza rolls. That'll make it a lot more exciting." Mary stood up and ran inside her house.
Hannah leaned back against her arms and looked at the bright blue sky above them. She was pretty sure this idea came from some bullshit anime Mary had recently become obsessed with or something. After a few moments of staring at the sky, she became sleepy. She laid there struggling to stay awake.

After a few moments she shot up, realizing she had accidentally taken a nap. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized that Mary hadn't returned yet. She didn't take much notice to the fact that the white roses that were once beside her were now red. Suddenly, she saw some rustling in the bush. She spun around and stared at it, getting anxious. She got the sneaking suspicion that she was't alone in the garden.
"Mary, if you're trying to scare me it's not gonna work. I once fought fifty bees with my bare fists." She stood up, holding up her fists. Only half of that was a lie and it wasn't the half about the bees. A small white rabbit popped out of the bushes and looked Hannah directly in the eye. Everything seemed pretty normal about the rabbit. Except for the fact that he was wearing an anime t-shirt and standing on it's hind legs. Suddenly the rabbit pulled a watch out of it's pocket and it's eyes widened.
"Holy shit, I'm late!" It hopped away and Hannah tried to shrug it off.
"Hey, asshole!" Hannah heard a voice from behind her. "You're supposed to follow me!" She turned around and saw a girl with rabbit ears a fluffy tail standing in front of her. She had long blonde hair and she was wearing a "Scary Tail" t-shirt.
"Mary?" Hannah, adjusted her glasses, looking confused for a moment.
"My name isn't important right now! Come on!" Mary grabbed Hannah's wrist and started running. She stopped in front of a huge hole in the ground.
"Mary, what the hell is going on! Why do you have this giant hole in your backyard!?" Hannah ripped her wrist away from Mary.
"After you, m'lady." Mary said, kickingHannah in the back and Hannah stumbled forward, falling into the hole. "I'LL BE TAKING THE SHORTCUT, SEE YA THERE!" And with that, the rabbit girl hopped off.
"Well this fucking sucks...." Hannah crossed her arms as she fell. She stared up at the light above from the hole as it got smaller and smaller until it wasn't visible and she was in complete darkness, just falling.

"Welp, I'm gonna die....." She sighed, before smacking the ground, hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to fucking kill her. "FUCK" She looked at her surroundings. Book-shelves lined the walls. Mary stood in the corner, turning back into a rabbit and rushing through a small door, about the size of Hannah's foot. Hannah stood up and wandered over to the door, getting on the floor and peeking into the little door. "I can't see anything....How the hell am I supposed to fit in the door." She stood up and decided it'd be a good idea to kick the door in. After a few tries she realized that the door was indestructible. Hannah decided to find another way in. She wandered the area for a while until she saw a little glass bottle sitting on the edge of one of the shelves. She cautiously approached it, noticing a little piece of paper attached to it. On the slip of paper, it said "Drink me."
"It could be drugs..." Hannah said considerately. "But with the way this shit is going, I really hope it is." Hannah popped open the little bottle and tilted her head back downing all of the liquid inside the bottle. This shit is so awkward to write, lemme just tell you she got pretty damn smol. She ran towards the door and opened it. No she doesn't get big because that's weird and I'm not doing that. She ran to the door and flung it open, seeming amazed at what she saw inside.
The sky was an unusually bright shade of blue and the grass was similar to a candy apple green. The trees were strange and fluffy and blue. "What is this place?" Hannah looked around some more and started walking. "God dammit, now I have to find my way back home."

After a while of wondering the strange, unknown land, she stopped under a tree, looking around. She had the overwhelming feeling that she was being watched. She leaned against the tree to take a break for a moment. "At this rate, I'll never find how the hell to get out of here..." She let out a frustrated sigh. "Where the hell did Mary go?"
"Oh shit I know Mary." Suddenly, a girl dressed as a cat, fell out of the tree she was under, an abundance of leaves and branches following her. She stood up and dusted herself off. "The rabbit-chick, right?"
"What the fuck?" Hannah gave the cat-girl a look. "Were you watching me the whole time?"
"That's irrelevant. Are you looking for that rabbit girl? I know exactly where she is!" The cat-girl gave Hannah a big grin.
"Actually, that's pretty damn relevant but okay...." Hannah took a closer look at the cat-kid. "Wait a minute.....Ari?" She reached over, grabbing at the girls ears. She gave them a tug, making sure this wasn't a costume.
"Ow, dude what the fuck? Ever heard of personal space?" Ari smacked Hannah's hand away from her ears. "Do you want to go see Mary or not?"
"Do you really know where she is or are you fucking with me?" Hannah crossed her arms, skeptical.
"There's only one way to find out." She offered Hannah a hand. Cautiously, Hannah grabbed her hand, deciding she didn't really have a choice. With that, Ari took off, dragging Hannah behind her. She lead Hannah down a path, through a dark-wooded area.
"I've seen this situation in a lot of pornos and let me tell you it doesn't end well..." Hannah commented, as they sped through the woods.
"Don't flatter yourself." Ari responded, bringing her out of the woods and beginning up a hill. At the top of the hill, Hannah could see some people, though at the distance she was, she couldn't tell who they were.


When Hannah and Ari got to the top of the hill, Hannah immediately recognized some of her friend. Makena sat at the head of the table with a cup of tea, wearing a top-hat and a fancy tuxedo. Next to her was Mary with her rabbit ears and fancy outfit.
"They've been waiting for you, Alice." Ari said, gesturing to one of the empty seats at the other end of the table.
"Alice!?" Hannah gave Ari a look of confusion but the catgirl just shoved Hannah into the seat.
"Hannah!" Makena said, excited. "We've been anticipating your arrival!" Makena quickly flung her leg onto the table as the cat took her seat in the last empty seat.
"Oh yeah, she followed me into the hole." Mary mentioned, taking a sip of tea.
"Which hole tho" Makena swept half of the tea set off of the table. Hannah stood up, looking around in confusion.
"What the hell is going on!? How did I get here!? Why are all of you acting so fucking weird!?" Hannah took a few steps back.

The table went silent except for the clinking of tea cups hitting plates.
"What's wrong, Alice?" Ari looked at Hannah.
"WHO IS ALICE!?"
"Why are you so upset?" Makena stood up, adjusting her top hat. "Are you not enjoying youself?"
"No! I just want to go home! And I want you guys to quick acting so...so different!"
"What do you mean you want to go home?" Mary perked up. "You're not allowed to leave wonderland..."
"How did i even get here!?"
"You fell into my hole" Mary responsed.
I gave up on writing this chapter so have whatever I've already written. It ends with Hannah almost getting killed by the red queen who's Julie and then she wakes up because I was a dream woah spooky.
Sign up to rate and review this story