Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Oh My God It's Cheese!

Meeting Cheese

by Dalnora 7 reviews

Random stuff I dreamt about plus some crap me and GrimCamron made up!!!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 196 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter 1: Meeting Cheese

One time there was a faun named Cheese. The other fauns didn't like Cheese because he was bright yellow, so they shot a whole bunch of arrows at him. Then they called him Swiss Cheese. One day Cheese decided to take a walk, because Cheese likes walks. Cheese was walking(while listening to his MP3 player, and it was playing Dani Californa) when he saw a Neil, who was laying in cashmere. Cheese was ready to pounce, because, ya see, Neil was Cheese's favorite food, so Cheese jumped out of the bushes and bit Neil's neck. Neil did his wild chicken scream and detacted Cheese from his neck with super-soft cashmere. Cheese took the cashmere and forgot about Neil, while Neil got away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went into the Gods' lounge. Everyone was in the Gods' Lounge and smiling at me. Neil had a hot pink mirror and he walked over to me, giggling.
"Look in the mirror, hot stuff."
I looked in the mirror and saw my once purple hair had become a pink, sparkling afro. My face was covered in make-up.
"Heehee, I did the hair myself!" Neil said.



PS. Cheese is Spongebob
Sign up to rate and review this story