Categories > TV > Law & Order: SVU > I missed you, Elliot Stabler

Chapter 5

by susanbensonstabler 0 reviews

It's been 11 years since Olivia Benson lost her daughter, Susan, to Child Services. Will she ever find Susan?

Category: Law & Order: SVU - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Olivia Benson - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-06-27 - 314 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5

Point of view of Elliot Stabler

After I bring Olivia and Susan back to her place, Susan says she'll explain to me why Liv was crying when I came into the squad room. Olivia says that she's going to go lie down. When she leaves the room, Susan and I sit on Liv's couch.

"Dad, the reason Mom was so upset is because she heard Jason scream that she was going to die because I told her what he did to me. He had told me that if I didn't let him have sex with me, I would never find out anything about my mother. Please protect Mom, Dad. I can't lose her again."

I promise Susan that nothing will ever happen to Olivia with me by her side. After Susan lays down on the couch to try to rest, I go to Liv's bedroom. When I walk in the room, she's lying on her side with her back to me. I lay beside her and slowly wrap my left arm around her waist and softly whisper that I love her. She turns and looks at me with tears in her brown eyes.

"El, why would Jason threaten me? He doesn't even know me."

I tell her that Jason had used Susan's desire to find her to make Susan let him have sex with her. She buries her face in my chest as she sobs her heart out. I hold her close to me as I tell her that I love her with all my heart. She looks at me and asks me to make love to her. I tell her I don't want to hurt her when I do make love to her. She smiles.

"You won't hurt me, El. You didn't that whole month you made love to me, did you? Please make love to me. I need you inside me."
Sign up to rate and review this story