Categories > Games > Advance Wars

Is Healing All in the Mind or Something More?

by Tennant29Kappel 0 reviews

Healing is apparently an unfamiliar word to the ordinary guy. By this I mean that if one mentions healing as an act rather than something or someone h

Category: Advance Wars - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-07-11 - 1203 words

0Unrated
Healing is apparently an unfamiliar word to the ordinary guy. By this I mean that if one mentions healing as an act rather than something or someone healing, individuals normally avert their eyes in humiliation. Why? I think this is because it's viewed beyond the comprehension of all people in everyday life, as something whacky. It is what girls were put on the stake for in ancient times.
Perhaps I'd have responded in exactly the same manner had it not been for specific encounters. The first one was when I was fortunate to be introduced when it was a little known term for Hyperactivity, to someone who could help me with the challenges of an ADHD daughter, in the seventies. On my unaccompanied first visit, which was essentially to test out the girl, my new contact was, not much to my astonishment, unable to see me with eyes that are internal. She told me of an inner health problem for which treatment was being awaited by me, and I knew I had, had not mentioned. This is done by scanning my energy field. Clearly I was impressed but the condition was picked up from genuine concern about my own health and not from egotism or because my cash was demanded.
I was given supplements suggested to food, guide and healing. I trusted her then to take my daughter for a consultation detection that it would be valuable which it proved to be. She was prescribed vitamins and minerals lacking in her system. So began my early foray into natural and healing remedies.
Many years afterwards, I 'd moved far from the area where the healer lived. I came across Reiki. After receiving Reiki healing from another person, when I had a challenging immune system issue, my internal understanding was that I did thus, and had to train in this healing approach, the first of a few. It was like being plugged in or turned on as an electric light bulb. How amazing it felt and so right. From here I went to test out my new skill on friends and a few family with impressive and surprising results, all positive.
Now, many years later and continuous training in vibrational energy, it has grown into a focus in my life. Fully being a doubting Thomas, someone who actually needs to trust before accepting, I trained in various other modalities and read many tones around the whole issue of healing, health and wellness. I understood something worked but attempting to track down the 'how' of this wasn't so easy. I 'd to be totally convinced and to definitely as near as possible, or completely, comprehend. What an amazingly fascinating journey it has proved to be. Now, I might add, I consult first introducer to the bewitching world which it's and my aged healing buddy, not only as a friend but colleague. In some ways, I know that I 've not been unable to enhance beyond her knowledge.
Recently I have helped a teenaged girl, who some months became paralysed from head to foot and just before her A level assessments, hit her head above the eye in the bathroom. By the time I knew about her, she had been to little avail in hospital as nobody could locate the key to helping her recover. She'd the feeling back in most of the upper body but couldn't walk and barely moved her legs when I did finally see her.
I worked with her using my own original educated techniques, but also adaptations and self-educated addon skills. We worked together as a team. She listened, was open and communicated with me at a specific level. I used my new understanding of energy enhancement and additionally EFT, NLP and Body Communication techniques.
Prior to the first session she could only swing herself on crutches for a short space and had no feeling in her legs. A motivated, intelligent young woman, I was listened to by her, used her own intuition and as we worked collectively with me leading, began to get more feeling in her body. After this one session she could walk as a replacement and with sticks without her crutches. She was given the ability to use one stick that was great by the gains of the second session. Finally she managed to walk unaided, a remarkable achievement. A further session was required to help eliminate a head ache which had been around off and on for the duration of her plight. It and one brief twenty minute session vanished. I do not know who was the more happy, my 'patient' or me.
The effects of healing may be determined by certain necessities, the first of which is an openness and a willingness rid oneself of a problem or to change state. Where there exists a resistance, dearth of trust or a real readiness to get beyond a problem, it is more difficult. A well-meaning once asked me daughter, to work with her mother who had cancer. Intuitively I knew that she did not need to cooperate even though her daughter had a deep desire for my treatment. It may have on one level, but a blocked mind cannot really allow the healing energy into its system. It will have helped in her passing but didn't save her life. Other variables come into this which I will write about as it isn't suitable here.
I could write of many other positive effects of healing energy but will only mention a couple. The first of which was in helping an aged Yoga classmate who had fallen on the golf course and had a pain in her upper arm. She asked me to help her and in moments the pain had entirely diffused.
It really isn't just about mind over matter. Listed here is a good example of why. A slim, tiny daughter in law was in labour. As my son is tall I was concerned. I sent healing instantly without telling her. She was in America and I was in England. A text message, to which I could not answer, came by a third party. I started immediately to send healing. I felt the vibrations reaching her, could tell she was in labour and worked with her all the way through. The result? An easy birth, with no stitches or complications that are anticipated, and a perfect grand daughter, of course.
People perplex about distant healing without realising or understanding that everything is energy. I work in this manner a great deal, as do many other healers and the advantages are unbelievable.
Can anyone become as healer? The reply is, 'Yes,' and some people have the skill without needing to be attuned to the healing stream. I 've met with children who have the ability to heal intuitively. Possibly many of us or all folks are born with the ability but it withers and atrophies when the mind takes over, set ways and beliefs become the standard. If you've got healing hands by placing them you always have the option to try to see, with permission, on an area that needs healing such as a bruise, wound or a head ache. The results may surprise you.
Sign up to rate and review this story