Categories > Games > Undertale > Vegeta's new tale

Prologue

by Denchik 0 reviews

./

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2016-07-17 - Updated: 2016-07-17 - 1555 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Prologue

-Dbgt-

There stood two saiyan warrios, one was a low class saiyan warrior Goku, and the other one was a saiyan prince Vegeta. Both of the saiyans were injured and exhausted from fighting a very powerful foe, the shadow dragon Omega Shenron.

"Vegeta" panted Goku. "Did you see that attack just now?" Wondered the saiyan. "Shut up! Don't you ask me that sort of thing!" grunted Vegeta. Vegeta looked up, and saw Omega Shenron raising his arm. "What is that prick going to do now?!" asked Vegeta, to no one in particular.

Omega Shenron began charging a negative karma ball. "I'm going to blow the whole Earth away at once!" smirked Omega. "You may have kicked the last one away, but now that you two have powered down, you're not likely to do that again!" said Omega Shenron, while looking at Goku and Vegeta.

The negative karma ball began increasing in size, as Omega began to pour in more power into it. "This should be enough." mumbled Omega. Goku sighed "This is really bad. He means it!" said Goku, while clutching his fists.

"It's all over..." said Mr Satan, falling to his knees. Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Videl, Chi chi, Bulma, Majuub and Pan gaped. Omega shenron raised his second hand to have better control over his attack. "Goku! Begone, together with the rest of the Earth!" proclaimed the shadow dragon, launching the negative karma ball at the two saiyans.

Vegeta got in the way of the attack, and extended his arms forward. "Final... Shine..." chanted Vegeta, charging up one of his strongest attacks. "Move it, Vegeta!" shouted Goku, but the saiyan prince wouldn't listen. Goku then headbutted Vegeta, sending the saiyan prince flying away.

He got in the way of the attack, and extended his hands forward. "You say you're going to blow up the Earth?" asked Goku, furrowing his eyebrows. He caught the attack, and began to get pushed into the ground. The collision generated powerful winds that began pushing everyone back, even Vegeta!

Vegeta landed in a place where the wind wasn't so strong. "Kakarot!" shouted Vegeta, seeing his rival try to stop the attack.

"I'm not going to let you do that!" said Goku, starting to get pushed back by omegas attack. "We've had the dragonballs restore the Earth a few times already! But this time, we can't do that!" said Goku, using his remaining strength to hold the attack in place.

When suddenly, Goku began taking steps forward, pushing the attack back little by little. "That's why, this time, I have to protect it!" said Goku, taking another step forward. Omega shenron saw Goku pushing back his attack, to which he grinned.

"Not bad, but try this!" said Omega, putting more force into pushing the attack. Gokus feet sunk deep into the ground, but the saiyan still stood there. Goku lifted one foot, then another, and continued to push the negative karma ball back.

"Dad!" "Grandpa!" "Goku!" said Gohan, Pan, Chi Chi and Goten, growing more worried about Goku. "This planet is full of memories, Chi Chi, Gohan, Goten, Pan, and everyone else!" said Goku, pushing the attack back. "I'm not going let you destroy my world!" shouted Goku.

Omega Shenron cocked an eyebrow, and extended his hands forward. "You fool!" said Omega, putting more power into his attack. The attack was too big for Goku to handle, it began exploding. "Kakarot!" shouted Vegeta with his eyes wide open.

The explosion was so bright, it could be seen light-years away. After the blinding light settled, there was a huge hole where Goku once stood. Everyone saw it, and frowned. "G- grandpa..." said Pan, beginning to tear up.

"It looks like he managed to keep the Earth from exploding... In exchange for his own life..." said Omega Shenron, folding his arms. He began releasing negative energy from his body. "But now, my negative energy is going to envelop the whole Earth, disintegrating it!" laughed the shadow dragon.

"Son Goku, ultimately, your death was in vain!" said Omega. Eventually, the whole Earth was covered in Omega Shenrons negative energy, causing volcanoes to erupt, tsunamis to form, and lightning to hit buildings, destroying them upon contact.

"The... Earth!" stuttered Trunks. Vegeta landed near the group, panting. "It's over... We've lost..." whispered Vegeta. "We just couldn't defeat that bastard!" ranted Vegeta, sending a punch towards a wall. "Damn it!" shouted Vegeta.

"Damn it all! My homeland, Planet Vegeta, was destroyed by Frieza, and now the Earth?" said Vegeta, clenching his fists. "The hell it is... The hell it is!" shouted Vegeta, taking off in the direction of Omega Shenron. He stopped, and turned around to face everyone.

"You guys survive! Take Bulma's spaceship, flee this planet, and live!" ordered Vegeta. "Live... Survive, and then some day, make sure you defeat him,Trunks!" said Vegeta, shifting his gaze towards his son. "Dad..." protested Trunks. "Also, find Bra!" said Vegeta.

He then looked at Gohan and Goten with a serious expression. "Gohan, Goten, avenge your father! Understand?!" asked Vegeta, receiving nods from both Gohan and Goten. "Good. I'l try to stall him!" said Vegeta, taking off to face Omega.

Vegeta stopped near Omega Shenron, and folded his arms. Omega turned around to face Vegeta, and smirked. "You're still alive, aren't you?" asked Omega, to which Vegeta just chuckled. "Of course. You can't bring me down that easily!" said Vegeta. He ascended to super saiyan 2, and rushed at Omega Shenron.

He began his assault of punches and kicks, which Omega Shenron sidestepped easily. "It really is a shame. Without Goku, you can't do anything." taunted Omega. Vegeta grunted, and threw a ki blast at Omega. It connected, but had no effect on the shadow dragon.

Omega Shenron punched Vegeta in the gut, and elbowed the saiyan prince in the back, sending him crashing down into the ground. 'No! They haven't escaped yet, I can't give up just yet!' thought Vegeta, getting out of the rubble.

Omega Shenron landed near Vegeta, and began laughing. "Is that all?" mocked Omega. Vegeta glared daggers at Omega, and clenched his fists. "You... Stop mocking me!" shouted Vegeta, feeling a new surge of power. He clenched his fists, and began powering up.

His hair began growing down his back, and his eyebrows disappearing. With one final yell, Vegeta ascended to super saiyan 3. 'This form is obsolete, but it should buy me more time.' thought Vegeta. "This should be interesting." said Omega.

Vegeta got behind Omega Shenron, and extended his arms forward. "Takes this! FINAL SHINE!" shouted Vegeta, releasing a green energy beam at Omega. It connected with the shadow dragon, resulting in the shadow dragon being covered in smoke.

Out of the smoke Omega Shenrons spikes began extending, with the objective of impaling Vegeta. The saiyan prince saw the attack at the last second and moved out of the way. 'That was close...' thought Vegeta.

The saiyan prince turned around and saw a kick coming towards him. The hit connected, and sent Vegeta flying through multiple demolished buildings. Eventually, he managed to stop in his tracks. 'How does kakarot control this form?' thought Vegeta.

Vegeta started feeling the exhaustion from sustaining the new form. He turned around and saw the ship taking off, with Trunks looking out the window. Vegetas and Trunks' eyes met for the final time, making Vegeta smile. 'Make me proud, son...' thought Vegeta.

He flew towards Omega Shenron, and began his barrage of punches and kicks yet again. Omega Shenron sidestepped all of his attacks just as easily as before. He grabbed both of Vegetas arms, and kneed the saiyan prince in the stomach, forcing blood to come out of his Vegetas mouth.

He then let go one of Vegetas arms and threw the saiyan prince up into the air. The shadow dragon caught up with the saiyan prince and began extending his spikes from his back again, this time piercing Vegetas body.

He began to shock Vegeta, forcing the saiyan prince to scream from the pain. After Omega Shenron retracted his spikes, Vegeta reverted back to his base form, and fell to the ground. The saiyan prince landed on the ground with a loud thud, with Omega landing near him.

"Farewell, Vegeta." said Omega, charging up a ki ball in his hand. Vegeta looked at Omega Shenron, and smirked. "Don't worry Omega, someone will take mine and Kakarots place, and kill you." said Vegeta, to which Omega Shenron smirked. "I doubt that." smirked Omega.

He threw the ki ball at Vegeta, which exploded upon contact. He heard Vegetas yells, and after the smoke settled, Vegetas wasn't there. Omega smirked, and began flying up. "My work here is done..." said the shadow dragon.

-?-

Vegeta opened his eyes. He was laying in a patch of flowers, with his wounds intact. 'Where am I? This doesn't look like heaven or hell.' thought the saiyan prince. 'Everything went black, and now I'm here... Great.' thought Vegeta, while trying to get up. He managed to stand up on one leg, then another.

He began limping down the hallway. Eventually, he found more grass, and there stood one lonely, smiling flower. "Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower!" said the flower in a cheerful tone. 'What have i got myself into?' wondered Vegeta.
Sign up to rate and review this story